Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 6 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_vote_lcapAkemi Forest - Page 6 I_voting_barAkemi Forest - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Akemi Forest

Go down 
+8
Misuri Dachou
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Akito
Cookie
Susanoo
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Unknown
Scout

Akemi Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:25 pm

Trees went pass him at an abnormal rate, making some animal that doesn't perk his interest wonder if there was anyone right there in the first place. Like some crazy acrobat, he kept switching off from the ground to the branches and sometimes to the sky before pummeling down to the ground once again with cat-like grace, quiet as a fallen feather. Then he moved once more again, keeping a eye on his prey; a old bear that is soon ready to hit the hay after a few years probably. He knows not to upset the balance.
With one swift move, he pounce on the poor creature; its cries echoed through the dense forest.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:36 pm

Akito watches as the unknown male went on a little ahead, hoping back into the ground. He wonders who this male is and what he's doing in the forest, though he guess that part doesn't really matters so he walks a bit more slowly then stops seeing him jump into some creature, a bear or something which made it cry. That cry made Akito's ears twitched some more, having his tail staying still now. He figures he's kind of close enough so he stops again, still watching him.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 4:52 pm

There was one sicken crack, and the bear easily limp; dead in seconds. Some deep inside (deep, deep, deep, deep, deep inside) he was relief that he made the death as painless as he can. He doesn't want to bring too much harm to earth's creatures that it had made first from its own soil. But he found it nessersary since the population of bears had increased over the years and will ruin the enviroment if increased. There was probably an ulterior motive under the reason but he made no indication whether if there is or isn't.

With a swift flickered wrist, a hunting knife was lodged on a near just inches near Akito and without anyone noticing, was already turned to the other occupate in the forest. His seemingly glowing eyes are looking at the Neko, a dark look (or was it rather an amused look as if he found a prey?) adorn his features.
"Introduce yourself." It was a simple request (or was it an order? He was never a clear person).
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 5:44 pm

Akito still stays still, looking at the now dead bear and at what the unknown guy is doing. His ears move a bit up after he sees the knife passing by him, which made some of the birds that was just flying pass him, quickly leaves away. He looks back at the male seeing that he noticed him a bit away from where he is. He smirked a bit and tilted his head a bit, saying in a somewhat sarcasm sounding tone, which he likes messing with others sometimes talking like that."Funny, I thought before asking for another name, you must first give your name."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:21 pm

Unknown snorted. Pretty typical, for he expected a guy like him to react like that. Indifferent and somewhat sarcastic. Seemingly wanted to challenge him in a way. The dark look he had was replace with one that could be described as sadistic amusement.
"I doubt you are interested in my name. Nor do I care to give it to anyone."
If the guy asked, he would tell his name without hesitance. One, because he found no reason to hide his name. No reason to lie or to deny his name. His name to him is just a titled.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:34 pm

Akito ears moves back half way and he walks a bit closer, still keeping his distance from the other guy. He looks at the dead bear again then looks back at the unknown guy. He still has the bit of smirk on his face, still quiet just for a moment, he guess maybe he's right about maybe not being interest in his name but then again he still wonders about who this guy may be, not that it really matters. His voice still the same tone."Okay then, tell me who you are then I tell you my name, how about that."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:42 pm

True to his character, he had to be truthful. He could dodge the question, but his pride about how there is no reason to lie always did got the best of him. There was never a reason to lie when his earth never lies.
"It is Unknown."
Whether the man understood what he said, he didn't bothered to explain. It was a simple answer to a probably simple request.
Not asking for the teen's own name, finding no reason to know the teen's name, he did a slight wave back, bringing his hunting knife back to his hand. It seemed he had a string attached to it. He then turned towards the bear and grabbed it, slinging it onto his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:52 pm

Akito swings his tail a bit around then side to side after hearing the guy saying his name and taking back his knife that had a string in it. Unknown he doesn't really think he heard of a name like that and it kind of sounds like he said that his name is unknown, not known or something like that. He thought about if he should say his name or not seeing that Unknown didn't really seem interest or to him that's how it looks but he decide to say it anyway even if Unknown doesn't care."I see, well the name's Akito."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 9:59 pm

Unknown made no indication that he heard him, if the Eternal did in fact heard him at all.
"If you are going to pass by, pass by quickly unless you know how to handle bears." It hard to tell whether he was actually worry about the kid, or maybe he was actually worry about the bears (mostly the latter), since his face didn't give much of anything away. There is a smirk, but what he amused at isn't clear. His eyes are half lidded as if he's tired, but they are clearly focus and awake. But his white eyes seemed focus somewhere else than here.
"Are you just lost?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:09 pm

Akito shrugs a bit to if Unknown even pay attention to when he has said his name. To what he said about, if he's passing by or not and about the bears Akito takes a look a bit ahead in the forest, at a small animal passing by and thinking a bit. He shrugs a bit once more, that he can take care of himself being he has been alone for a while whenever he isn't with his older brother. He wasn't lost either, he just happens to go here again."I'm fine, I can take care of myself and no I'm not lost."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:31 pm

There was a moment of silence on Unknown's part before he nodded his head; as if he made a final conclusion.
"Ah, you're that kind of guy." He said, closing his eyes as he grabbed his chin in some kind of comical thinking pose.
" Quiet at times, sarcastic and may talk more sometimes on other days. Likes teasing and having fun, friendly but doesn't really trust anyone that much. Since you are a neko, I would have to guess that your cat-like instincts would have come to you at times. Also stubborn and one who would openingly say his opinion at times even if it is quite mean or rude. I'm guess that would causes a bit of a problem."
It seemed the whole reason for his rather dismissive disposition is to determine what kind of guy he is. Why he even bother, who knows. There was probably a ulterior motive to the whole thing; but I dare anyone to try and guess that.

"Judging by the state your hands are in, you are an artist type, aren't you? Let us see... cooking, art, and do I detect that you play a few instruments or so? You do also seem like one that had their heads in the cloud."

Whatever reaction he got from the guy, he didn't seem to care by that much. He was looking at him as if he is trying to see the guy's whole life story. Or much more than that. Unknown never did care about one's personal space. To him, every creature is something worth interesting about. He had seen more than enough others to know how different each is, no matter how similar. Even twins.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:43 pm

Akito looks back at unknown with a look which says"Did he..?"he shrugs a bit at the thought a bit but still looks at him with his ears somewhat a bit up and his tail seems to stop swinging side to side, staying still a bit up. He stood there quiet, not knowing what to really say at the moment after hearing this guy he just met, saying how he is and act and other stuff about him. He wonders if this guy called Unknown may be up to something, he haven't met anyone or at least he thinks he haven't met anyone like this guy so it's unclear to if he finds this guy interesting or not.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 10:54 pm

He nodded his head again as he made the last final note in his head. He knows how quite the teen is. He gets this reaction from everyone he decided to try and 'inspect'. But even though he knows the reason why Akito decided to go all quiet and frozen or such; he decided to ask the question for good measure (or just for the heck of his already amused feelings).
"Did I get anything wrong?"
Despite the question, he had great confidence in his seemingly "mind-reading' abilities.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 11:05 pm

Akito remains quiet for the moment while still looking at unknown still in a bit of some thoughts. His tail starts twitching after hearing the guy talk some more asking if he got anything wrong. He looks to the side still quiet as to looking a bit ahead so it's not known if he even heard him or just staying quiet. He walks a bit passing a tree and stops staying there and looks to the side at Unknown, he shrugs a bit and decide to say with sarcasm or just wanting to mess with him."Who knows."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 11:20 pm

"So my interpretation is right." Unknown immediately decided despite the boy's answer. There is also some kind of meaning that said in that very same sentence about how he is not one to be mess with easily.
Of course, he doesn't usually fight his fights physically; he fights them verbally. And if there is a battle against wit, he wouldn't hesitate to join in. Gives him a reason to make insults without an actual brawl resulting.

He then started walking towards the previous tree he stood on long before the meet the tree. If Akito decided to follow or not, it seemed it did not mind.
"Would not your brother if you are out in the forest this late?"
One would not usually question how he knows that.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 11:34 pm

Akito didn't say anything telling if he is right or wrong, though inside he knows he's pretty much is saying the truth but being stubborn and stuff he wasn't going to say that. He walks a bit more but stops again hearing him saying his brother, which made his tail twitched again for who knows what reason. His eyes seems to look empty at the moment as he doesn't bother looking at Unknown. His tone becomes more quiet."I live alone and I don't think It's any of your business now." This is the tone and the way he says it that seems to get him in trouble sometimes but he only said what he thinks and doesn't really care since he doesn't really know or trust unknown, he can't help that he is like that till he knows the person or something.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 11:44 pm

Unknown chuckled, understanding his distrust. Usually, one would be a bit riduculed or insult at his tone. But Unknown isn't like that. He understood what people are. He understands what they do.
Yep, what an expected kid.
"That is a magnificent reaction you got." Unknown complimented(?) as he slightly turned his head towards the Neko, the smirk still on his features, but something shined different in his eyes.
"You'll go far if you keep it up, but becareful who you said it to. You could accidently lost your head~" he said it pretty amused, but a bit weary as if he had seen it happen before. But then, he brushed it off the next moment and continued on towards the path he had laid out in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:45 am

Akito looks to the side with his eyes again, hearing Unknown chucking then hears him saying he liked his reaction. His eyes seem to return to normal as he listen to what the other guy had to say and he guess he didn't mind the rude in his tone of voice and what he said. Akito only was telling what he had thought, and to the other thing Unknown has said, 'Watch what and who you say that to, or you end up losing a head.' He smirk a bit as well as shrugs a bit, knowing how to act around others and what to say to some, sometimes. How he grow up and what has happen while he was growing up he knows quite a lot of stuff that some his age wouldn't even know."I know." he walks slowly ahead, not clear if he's following Unknown or just walking that way.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:56 am

He just continued on through the woods if not even deeper into bear's territory. One would hesitate, even a little, but Unknown looked as if he knows this forest with his eyes closed. His movements seemed so sure, so confident, that one could not feel lost with him around.
"Good. You will need that kind of confident." he said without looking back.
Whether Akito decided to follow him or not, it was the boy's decision. This was something would not force him into. He knows he had no rights and he repected the freedom of your own choice, despite whether it would have taken to the wrong point. But he always have way to put one's place to their correct position. Whether one notice or not.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:04 am

Akito nods a bit as he keeps walking, not really looking at Unknown as he is walking as well a bit more ahead. He moves his hands up, arms up kind of cross on the back of his head. His ears begins twitching some more as to the sounds around him in the forest and to the breeze blowing by, being that it is late so it's colder in night time. Being out when it's late or a little chilly doesn't bug Akito, since he's used to it and doesn't mind but does know to watch out. He stays quiet as he keeps walking.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:18 am

It wasn't till long until they were at the center of the forest, the trip actually silent the whole way; and at the center of the forest, was a huge tree that seemed to out grow from the rest of its brethern. And near the tree trunk, it looked like someone had step up camp. Well, it only have a handmade fire pit and a waterbottle not to far from it, but that is pretty much enough to determine that it is a fire pit.
There, Unknown threw down the bear somewhat gently as if it was just asleep and he didn't want to wake it up.
Moving towards the fire pit, he only did a few movements before it began to burn a bright light to a sparkling fire. It seemed that he did this well enough too much.
He then sat down, just seemingly waiting for something but what he was waiting on wasn't quite clear.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:27 am

Akito didn't mind the silent through out the walk, he stops walking seeing that Unknown has stop and sees him putting the bear down then sees him sitting down on the ground. He looks at the fire then takes a look around wondering somewhat, not much to what Unknown plans to do or if he's waiting or something. He tilts his head looking at him for another moment before looking up at the dark sky, still able to see in the dark, due to him being a Neko. He stood there still quiet looking at the sky then looks back towards the fire, not sure if he should say something, he could if he wanna but not really sure at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:38 am

"I do not dislike a person who knows how to speak his mind." Despite how polite the sentence is, there was an unspoken way he had said it in that means 'if you got something to say, then say it'.
It doesn't matter much what the kid would say. If it was an insult towards him, then he would insult him the same, not because he felt offensive (there are very few things in the world that would make him offensive), but out of good humor and entertainment. He found it a challenging mind game of some sorts.
If it was a question, then he'll simply answer it without any hesitance. There is no reason to hide anything. What's the point? So some knew a few things about him, big deal.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:47 am

Akito looks at the ground after Unknown spoke, still staying quiet. He doesn't really have anything to say and doesn't feel the need to say much. He shrugs a bit thinking a bit, as he walks a bit to where Unknown is, making it kind of clear that he may not go but it's still not that clear though. Maybe he wants to stay, who knows."I don't really have anything to say."
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:56 am

Unknown finally then looks at him, snorting as amusement can be seen from his expression as the raven-haired eternal saw his hesitance, looking unsure to whether why would he wanted to stay or not. Reminds him of a familar brat years ago.
"That is acceptable. Come as you please. Go as you want."
With that said, Unknown dared to ruffles Akito's head, smirking for a unknown reason while at it.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 2:03 am

Akito looks to Unknown as he ruffles his hair, his ears twitches a bit to that. He decides maybe not to leave so he stood there looking back at the fire. He usually tend to not like it much when others he don't know well touch him, as to petting him but at times may not mind. Which is due to some reasons, even though he's a Neko and most of them likes to be petted. His tail stays still as he says quietly."I guess you're staying here.?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akemi Forest   Akemi Forest - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akemi Forest
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next