Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Trails - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Trails - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Trails - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Trails - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Trails - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Trails - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Trails - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTrails - Page 4 I_voting_barTrails - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Trails - Page 4 I_vote_lcapTrails - Page 4 I_voting_barTrails - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Trails

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 7:39 pm

Mori raises an eyebrow at her.
"Your borrowing a bed?"
He looks back to the water and dips his fingers in it.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 7:42 pm

Jolie shakes her head, "No I have a little foam one, I'm using it until I get a new one. Which is coming tomorrow if I'm correct." She paused, "Thank God." She muttered, slightly happy at the fact.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 7:50 pm

Mori inclines his head to the sky and he glances at Jollie before staring up.
"And you have bedsheets?"
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 7:55 pm

Jolie nods, "Yup. I have that much." She says with a smile. "I just wasn't able to bring a lot of stuff from my last place to here, it cost too much. I just got some new stuff, it was easier." She checks out her knee and smiles even more, glad it's healing well.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 7:58 pm

Mori nods.
"Alright then."
He leans back till he was lying down and he rubbed the back of his neck as he stared upwards.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 8:07 pm

Jolie shrugs, "I am pretty happy about gettign the new stuff. Before that I only had stuff from childhood; it wasn't a lot of fun. The furniture was very juvenile; but now I can style on my own."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 8:29 pm

A flash of amusment cross Mori's face and he looks to her from the ground.
"How would you describe your style?"
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 3:37 pm

She smiled, "I like Modern bright furniture in simple rooms, it's nice." She paused, "Quite unlike the purple and pink bunkbeds and sticker-covered wardrobes my parents kept for me from since I was about 5." She laughed at herself. I couldn't ever bring a guy home to that... "That's why I moved away, they thought of me too much like a child."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 4:52 pm

Mori eyes turned down and he goes silent for a moment, remembering how his parents had left him and his brother for dead on cold streets.
"Better for them to think of you as a child than not at all..."
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 07 Mar 2011, 10:27 pm

Jolie bites her lip, sorry to have brought back bad memories. "Sorry..." She mutters, "I didn't mean..." She stops, not sure what to say. "I guess our situations are very different in that aspect." She says weakly, sighing. She inches forward, wanting to hug him but not sure if it was appropriate.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 7:42 am

Mori shakes his head and pets her head when she had inched closer to him.
"Its fine. Sorry, I shouldn've kept to myself."
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 9:24 am

Jolie shakes her head, feeling bad that he's the one consoling her. "No, it's okay. I just didn't mean to bring up bad memories. Just because I don't have any family related ones, doesn't mean I should put salt on the wound, figuratively speaking." She moves away from him slightly, the pat making her feel smaller then she is. "If you want to talk about it, I'll listen. If you don't, forget I even said it." She smiled slightly, a little more calm.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 3:48 pm

Mori stares at her and shakes his head with a small smile.
"No...Its fine."
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 8:32 pm

Jolie nods, slowly getting more calm. "Okay," She muttered. "But next time I do something like this be free to tell me off." She says with laugh. She relaxes, yawning slightly. Seeing the sun begin to set she shrugs, "Today has been a long day, non?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 08 Mar 2011, 8:37 pm

Mori chuckles and nods to her next statement.
"Yes...Its feels like it."
He rolls his shoulder and stretches his arms up in the air.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 09 Mar 2011, 9:02 pm

Jolie stretches also, trying to decide whether to stay there for the night or go back to her apartment. Tough choices... She sighs, biting her lip. "Ugh." She mutters, still not sure.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 9:33 am

Mori stands up and pats her head.
"You should head on home."
He starts walking away, chuckling.
"I'll meet you another time."
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 10 Mar 2011, 9:45 am

Jolie nods an waves as she leaves. "Bye!" She called out to him as she left. She continued to walk home, and off the trail, just beating the street lights.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 1:20 pm

It was a cold afternoon when Esther decided to walk along a cobble-stone trail, her boot's heels creating a 'clack'ing sound when she took each step. Her eyes, blue as the sky, searched around herself, as if she was expecting something to pop out. It wasn't like her to be so paranoid, but certain times have befallen her, and she wanted to be as prepaired as possible. She paused, starring upward at the pinkish sky, it almost matched the colour of her dress, in fact. She smiled fondly and brushed her dark hair with her gloved hand. It was so peaceful outside.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 8:24 pm

Mori walked down the trails silently then seemed to remember he had been here before with a girl Jolie and he held a fist to his chin as he wondered why he hadn't seen her around lately. Oh well, everything seemed to be changing and nothing was left alone, his tail twitched and he continued on trying to distract himself by challenging himself to walk straight without moving to far to theleft or to the right.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Scout
Seras

Male Posts : 7

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 9:08 pm

Perfection was something Seras Mandalay, the fallen angel of Azurro Vanel, wanted. He hated the impurities allowed to roam the earth. Filthy, defiled, bad. He cursed every living thing. No one was perfect enough for him to accept. No one he knew that was still alive, that is. His breath hitched in his throat, remembering Damon and Estella. May their souls rest in peace. Seras gritted his teeth. Why did this happen? In truth, it brought him entertainment. The living happened to be amusing...

"I hate them all." His voice was in a mutter.

The tapping of cruelty against pavement sounded when he walked. The tortured screams of his former victims fell like a lullaby to his ears. A hum escaped his lips. They all looked so... Splendid coated in red. Blood soaked memories clouded his mind. The sound of screams were music, and ah! The sight of an enemy solider being blown apart by well-placed snipers! It was a true masterpiece.

"I miss it."

He stopped as he saw others about. A gloved hand rested over his nose and mouth. Filthy creatures, they all were. It sickened him. They were free to run? Preposterous! Seras basically hated anything and everything. He was a solider, so nothing interested him anymore. The macabre master, as most liked to call him, had no thrills but bloodshed. Bloodshed is basically his form of ecstacy. At the thought of decapitating maybe just one person here brought him to lick his lips sensually.

"Such a sight..."

The thought made him chuckle. The fallen angel's voice could be described as a deep bass. His snow white hair whipped around in the air. The area began to dim as night fell upon those walking through the area. A glistening silver upon Seras' chest could be seen in the dim light. It was a medal awarded for close combat in the luftwaffe. His life as a solider was, at the least to say, entertaining.

Seras finally came to a halt when he saw someone. He looked just like... No, it couldn't be him. No. He's dead! He stood there, frozen like a statue as he stared at the male. Seras was at a loss for words. The stranger looked exactly like his friend Damon. After gawking for a moment, he approached the male and cleared his throat.

"Good evening."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 12 Jul 2011, 9:20 pm

Mori flicked his cat ears and looked up to the person who approached him and he just stared for a moment since he had heard laughter and what seemed to be grumbling earlier. It must have come from this man...The neko waved his tail back and forth behind his legs and he straightened up.
"Hello. Is there something I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 8:10 pm

In the silence of the night when the stars were beginning to shine, a lady dressed in what looked like a school uniform walked along the trails. This was the first time Sunshine had ever come to this place. It was quiet, much to quiet with only the sound of nature. As she walked along the never ending trail with the crunching of leaves beneath her feet she placed her hands behind her head. It was a lonely day and she wanted a companion, but who could she call? With a sudden click a smile cracked upon her lips. She thought it was time to bring out her best old buddy to come out and play.

A few moments later as she kept walking on the trail a little white puff of smoke appeared beside her. Koru liked to make an entrance even if nobody was paying attention. A little orange ball of fur appeared from the smoke with whit wings.

"Hello master."

The little fur ball said as he sat on Sunshine's shoulder.

Last edited by Sunshine on Tue 27 Sep 2011, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011, 8:51 pm

"Ah, nice to see you again Koru."

She replied back stopping on the side and taking a seat on the grass. It was a bit damp, but no matter, she wanted to rest. Sunshine was about to say something when she heard two faint familiar voices not far from where she was. She turned her head towards the directions of the voices wondering who those people could be. She figured they were just passerby's, but when she heard Koru chuckle a bit, it made her think.

"Master, did I forget to tell you, there's two people who have been dying to meet you."

The little fur ball replied as he began to flap his little white wings and flew off to the directions of the two voices.

The voices began to come clearer and they sounded masculine, voices that somewhat seemed familiar. She still had no idea who the voices were, but from the second she saw there faces a heartwarming smile formed at the corners of her face, she jumped up from where she sat and ran to the two men. She stopped a few feet from where they were and when they saw her the man with the shaggier hair ran to meet her and hugged her in a full embrace as if they had not seen each other. Sunshine stood there shocked and amazed to see Raphael, one of her brothers. The other man took his time, with a stride that was full of manhood and pride.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2012, 1:28 am

The trails of Miyagi Prefecture were a perfect place for anyone who was in a nature viewing mood, there was someone though that had different plans. On the side of the trail was a figure sitting on the ground with both legs out and his arms crossed and on his lap. Haji had come to be sitting there for quite sometime and not once did he look annoyed for actually he looked content. The rose laid on his lap and was as healthy as it could be, and upon looking on his features did he look content though he did have a pained expression on his face. Dreaming horrible things as usual kept Haji awake and even more tired and that did not help him at all. Opening his amber red hues did he come to notice little figures and it took time for him to see they were crows which made him smirk. All crows of all kinds were around him and one on each shoulder didn't really hinder him much. Looking to each crow did he faintly grin before making his head drop and give out a pained sigh. Haji asked a question more to himself making each of the crows head tilt from side to side as if listening then making their calls as if replying but he didn't seem to care for he still asked it.

"What can I do now?"
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 10:08 pm

The trails were as close as one could get to getting closer to nature, walking the trails in a elegant stride did he actually come to like the idea of coming here. Chiga stopped hearing some noises off into the distance, only then to see that it was only birds making noises up in the farthest tree branches above. Commonly, birds of any kind fought with eachother to stay alive. Chiga understood that quite well and thus kept walking forward making sure his tail moved along with each step he had took for it maintains balance in a way for him. Stopping by a nearby large tree did he take a break by sitting underneath it with his head back looking at the branches of said tree. Chiga was relaxed, and before to long he had went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trails - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trails
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: