Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Trails - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Trails - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Trails - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Trails - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Trails - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Trails - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Trails - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTrails - Page 6 I_voting_barTrails - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Trails - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTrails - Page 6 I_voting_barTrails - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Trails

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 9:44 pm

Not truly understanding what he was talking about, though Aimi did nod and smiled. Then giving up she starting shake her head. She really wasn't one that was one to be a loner, unless you considered walking alone, yet this time, she happened to meet Chiga. That seemed to happen a lot and she couldn't help but think how odd this was. Though she brushed it off and sighed. Do you not like being around people? Aimi sent this through thought, not really feeling like talking. This could possibly help start more of a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 10:24 pm

Chiga continued to walk and mind his own buisness as he waited for a response from Aimi, when he had not heard anything from her he couldn't help but glance at her in curiousity. After sometime or more did he hear a voice in his head and he couldn't help but blink once as he looked forward. Was he hearing things, Chiga wasn't sure and so he glanced to the ground for the time being and he guessed he could say something in his head since what he heard sounded much like a question. Well, I love being around people but I have a feeling that they don't like being around me much. Since, I was told to leave from those who were important to me. I have to sadly say that I miss the company of many people. Chiga spoke in his head and waited for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 11:02 pm

Frowning as she heard this, she shook her head. Looking ahead of her still, seeing a stick, walking over to it, picking it up then walking back to Chiga. Why would people tell you to leave. That's so cruel, and very unusual. Looking over the stick for a second only to chuck it down the path, and continuing to walk, not being able to help wonder why she picked up the stick in the first place. Though pushing it away, then glanced up to Chiga then back to in front of her
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 09 Nov 2012, 10:25 pm

As he walked with Aimi he couldn't help but frown lightly and look to the side, but it was best to tell the truth. Chiga knew that it was so great to tell the truth that way no one gets hurt or feels left out. That is what the proud werewolf thought and so he was going to stick by that knowledge. Well, I had a very close relationship with someone that was related to my founder. Well, his son did not like that and so he told me to leave. Ever since then I have been here, still debating on what I am going to do. Chiga glanced to Aimi silently in wonder but he looked back ahead as he saw Aimi pick up a stick and throw it.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Nov 2012, 1:43 pm

Aimi frowned at his thoughts, then looked up at him. For someone who seemed so happy when they had first met, he seemed to have a very troubled past, more then hers probably over all. Shaking her head she looked in front of her again, and adjusted her jacket again. "Well let's get on a happier topic. How about...wanna play fetch?" Laughing she picked up another stick, wiggling it in front of him. She knew it could be kind of offense to say something like that, but she figured it might get him to laugh and if that worked, she would be happy, she didn't want to see the big guy frown
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 12:42 am

Chiga raised a eyebrow for he didn't know what to say to that, Aimi was indeed interesting but he has never heard such a phrase like that in a long time. Sure, he was a werewolf and all but he did not know how fetch should be played let alone done. Chiga smirked a tad with his eyes closed and his head tilted to the left hand side, what will she say next was something that he was wondering. "I must say that is a phrase that I have not heard in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2012, 10:33 am

Aimi poured when he hadn't really answered her question. She figured he probably hadn't done it before. It would make sense. Though, she hoped he want made fun of it or something,she would feel horrible if he had. "So no, that's fine I was simply kidding" smiling at him, Aimi threw the stick anyway, simply because she was bored. She couldn't think of anything to say so she started to pick at her nails, but continued to walk. She still couldn't help but feel bad for Chiga and what has happened to him
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 12:04 am

Chiga let his ears go down as his tail went lightly stiff as he stopped walking for a second, he looked to Aimi completely lost but then when his ears perked up did he smirk with his eyes closed. "I see. You were only joking." Shifting his head to look upward for a moment did he relax himself before continuing to walk along side Aimi with a positive attitude for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 12:23 am

Aimi laughed lightly at how Chiga had just now realized she was joking. shaking her head at him slightly she looked towards his ears then to his tail and smiled. She had always wanted ears or a tail, they always seemed to fun to play with, she would probably be obsessed with playing with her own tail. "Is it fun playing with your tail or ears ever? I think I'd be obessed with them if I had any". Aimi laughed again, then smiled up at him, still walking. Of course Chiga had had his tail and ears all his life so it could be different if that was the case, which it probably was
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 12:28 am

Chiga blinked once as he felt his ears as if for the first time, as he tried his best to think of a answer for Aimi did he just shrug and close his eyes. "Honestly, my ears and tail are not all that interesting to me. What I mean by that is, I never really play with them. That is only cause no one takes interest in them, meaning I don't take interest in them. They are just there to make up for things that I do not have. Like you know, balance?" Chiga lightly chuckled though it was more of the lines of sounding like a weird sound other than a laugh. In other words it sounded like a restrained laugh within a simple 'Hmph!' noise.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 12:35 am

Aimi pouts at what he says, people should interest in that kind of thing. They were strange to at least Aimi. Because of this, she couldn't really help herself. She slowed down then side stepped so she was behind Chiga now. Giggling she started to play with his tail. It was so soft and fluffy. "It's so fluffy!!" laughing as she said this, she realized that the tail was about chest height, seeing how tall Chiga was, it made since, and yet made Aimi feel even shorter
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 12:40 am

Chiga double taked and he couldn't help but make a face that was quite well funny, his ears went flat to his head hiding in his long locks of hair and his tail was as stiff as a board. "Of course it is." Chiga never did take care of his tail, since it was always clean and everything so why would he bother with cleaning it let alone playing with it. Chiga was weird in that manner since he was told to take care of things that were alot more important than his ears and tail. "When you are alone like I am you tend to love life a little more than your ears and tail. Well, that is what I think anyway." Chiga rubbed his face looking a little flustered but that always happens when someone takes a hold of his tail.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 12:55 am

Aimi simply shrugged at what Chiga said. It could make all the sense in the world for him, but to Aimi his tail was so interesting and fun she couldn't help herself. Though when it went stiff she just held it for a moment then let it go. Going next to Chiga she looked to him, seeing him flustered "Sowwy. It's just too cute. I couldn't help myself". Giggling again she smiled to him before looking down the path more.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 1:00 am

Chiga rubbed his face a few more times before shaking his head and leaning his head away with narrowed eyes, though he was a little flushed after doing whole body movement and shift. "I can see that? You do realize that my tail never does anything interesting?" When Chiga had said that, he was basically saying that cause his tail never wags to him being happy and that made him mad. Chiga actually thought his tail was broken, then again it sounded like a excuse. Chiga does tend to get upest when someone just helps themselves to his tail. Shaking his head however did he sigh and look a little sad with his ears down. "Nevermind, at least you like it for what it is..."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 1:15 am

Seeing that Chiga actually looked sad, and the smile Aimi had melted away, moving in front of him, and stopped moving she looked at him, her eyes dark green. Was the look caused because she had touched his tail, then again she hadn't really asked if she could she just went ahead and started playing with it. Aimi now felt bad for this "I'm sorry, I should have asked before I started to played with your tail. Please dont be sad" Aimi couldn't help but look down now, picking at her nails
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Nov 2012, 1:22 am

Chiga didn't look to Aimi for all that he did was shake his head and close his eyes making sure that his ears were down and his tail went more stiff if not limp. "It is not that, I am just thinking about a lot of stuff. It is hard to make me happy let alone keep me so. My tail never wags which is probably the cause of me not liking it as much as others. If you like it wether it is wagging or not makes me a little happy and yet sad at the same time. If only I had your strength." Chiga pitifully smiled with his eyes closed but then that smile went away and was replaced with a face that held no emotion hardly as he looked ahead and continued to walk hoping that it would get his mind off things.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Nov 2012, 11:30 pm

Aimi frowned once again, then sighed. She had tried to make things better, but they just didn't seem to want to stay that way. It really seemed to e happening a lot lately in her life and she wasn't enjoying it. She would honestly love to have Chiga as a friend, he seems like a helpful person, someone she could trust easily, the only issue was that he dewled on the past, almost forbiddig himself to move on, look towards the future. Looking up at him, not even trying to smile anymore "You should move away from the past, it was then, this is now, then there is the unknown, the this that can't be foreseen. Unless you have that kind of gift. But look toward that, not the past". all she could do now was hope that her words helped him just a little, maybe get him thinking about happier things
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 1:02 pm

Chiga blinked a few times before frowning and looking down for a second, he surely did not understand many things. The proud werewolf was still learning and chances are that he may take a while longer to understand anything. Chiga was both a stubborn and a proud individual but after so long of traveling and being alone did he come to realize how shaken he was. "So much wisdom is on your side, Aimi. You surely are strong, I have nothing else to say sadly." Chiga just said that for he had come to hope that Aimi's words are true and that they may help him out.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 2:50 pm

Aimi smiled a bit to herself after what he said. To her, she would've imagined if she said that to someone she would've normally been laughed at and told not to be serious. Though they had been serious a little bit before so she supposed that it made sense. Though she now wasn't sure what to say anymore. She just decided she would let there be silence. Even with the silence she didn't even hear the person come up behind her, and she gasped when they grabbed her waist and sat her on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 11:02 pm

Chiga's ears perked up really fastly and he looked to what had happened to Aimi but then he blinked silently and tilted his head lightly for he was trying to debate what he was seeing. Was he supposed to help or maybe he should stay still and not say anything, either way he was confused for only a little while. Chiga's ears were still up and his tail was sort of stiff never making any kind of movement.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 12:03 am

Recovering from her shock, she looked down to see Nathaniel and her face hardened as his turned into a smirk. Shaking her head and kicking her feet slightly she couldn't help but yell at him. "Nathaniel put me down!" it wasnt that she was afraid of heights it was simply the fact that he had picked her up. Laughing at her reaction, Nathaniel shook his head at her. "No can do. You look better at this height. Aimi decided to not even fight it and she crossed her arms and started to pout, while Nathaniel noticed the man that was taller then the two combined still "Hello, I'm Nathaniel, who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 6:42 pm

Chiga cocked a eyebrow up lightly, his ears were up and his tail was as stiff as ever as he eyed this other male who suddenly appeared and it was obvious that Aimi knew who he was. Shifting his eyes to the side, did his eyes turn silver for a little while before he looked back to the both of them silently. "Shinigami, Chiga is the name." Chiga tilted his head to the right hand side before closing his eyes and nodding lightly for no apparent reason. "One would say I am friends with Aimi." Chiga opened his eyes and took a step back with his eyes closed until he finished the back step of two. "However, you seem to want to be alone with her right? I may just take my leave to allow you to talk."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 7:13 pm

Aimi stopped figdetting for a moment to look to Chia when he called her his friend. She hadn't been entirely sure if they were or not, simply because he seemed to be closed off towards her, though it could just because he was used to being alone for most of her time. When he said he would leave Aimi gasped and leaned forward trying to grab him, falling off of Nathaniel's shoulder. Lucky for her, Nathaniel caught her and set her down, along with seeing she didn't see the need for him to leave and he smiles to Chiga "No need, we can all walk together". Aimi smiled at him then back to Chiga and nodded
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 3:20 pm

Chiga's face seemed lightly shocked by their kind gesture from both of them and he simply nodded, he may as well walk along with them. The proud werewolf often knew when to stay away from others and everything due to the fact that not that many people liked to be with someone they do not know. Chiga was aware of the dislikes of some people and that they had interests in some other things. Both of his ears were still but perked and his tail ceased in all movement. "I shall stay then."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 12:09 am

Aimi smiled at Nathaniel for a moment after he spoke up, he wasn't always one to talk to others, but who knows, he could be branching out and trying to make friends for once. Though he could try to make other friends then the ones that she had just made. With a mental sigh to herself, she let it go, not seeing the point in why it should bother her. When Chiga said he would stay Aimi smiled to him, glad that he hadn't decided he needed to leave, just because a new person came upon their walk. Giggling slightly, Aimi slipped her arms into both of the talks boys arms and started pulling them along slightly, skipping just a little. Nathaniel shook her head and laughed at this before looking to Chiga smirking "She is a strange one isn't she?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trails - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trails
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: