Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Trails - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Trails - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Trails - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Trails - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Trails - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Trails - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Trails - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTrails - Page 5 I_voting_barTrails - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Trails - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTrails - Page 5 I_voting_barTrails - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Trails

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiga
Scout

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 10:08 pm

The trails were as close as one could get to getting closer to nature, walking the trails in a elegant stride did he actually come to like the idea of coming here. Chiga stopped hearing some noises off into the distance, only then to see that it was only birds making noises up in the farthest tree branches above. Commonly, birds of any kind fought with eachother to stay alive. Chiga understood that quite well and thus kept walking forward making sure his tail moved along with each step he had took for it maintains balance in a way for him. Stopping by a nearby large tree did he take a break by sitting underneath it with his head back looking at the branches of said tree. Chiga was relaxed, and before to long he had went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 10:30 pm

Aimi walked along the trail, her converse managing to only find a couple of branches, and she hummed as she went along. She adjusted her black jacket around her, and pulled at her blood red t-shirt. With being able to go into peoples minds, Aimi had to focus not to be in everyones mind, and seeing how she was in the woods, she didn't see the need to do this. So her humming went to just about everyone that was in the woods. Aimi put her hands in her pockets only her thumbs sticking. She didn't see the man that leaned up against the tree, sleeping none the less, or the point that he had ears. If she had seen this she would think he was either a werewolf or a Neko, she knew some people who were both so it wouldn't have been a shock to her
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 10:39 pm

Chiga's ears twitched to the sound of approaching feet which opened his eyes rather lightly, lifting himself up a little bit and shaking his head did he come to notice a female. As he watched her he couldn't help but blink his eyes a lot of time as if making sure that they were blinking correctly, after doing so did he sigh some what and smirk lightly. Chiga was use to the fact that he always did fall asleep when nothing happens, and as always when something does happen he could not help but wake up and just seem so lively. Sometimes. Stretching his hands a little bit did his ears twitch again and his tail wagged loosely at the tip before leaning his head to the side and just watched this stranger walk. Chiga's kimono was a normal white coloring with brown traditional sandals to go with it. One would say he didn't look to be out of place, much.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 11:28 pm

As the girl walked she saw movement from the corner of her eye, and she looked towards the moving object. Aimi saw that it was a man, smirking which made her rather curious, so she tilted her head at him. Though she did smile rather sweetly towards him "Hello, how are you today?". Aimi saw no reason not to start talking to the man, though she did focus as to not get inside his head. She really didn't like being able to go inside peoples head without them knowing or without their permission, she found it rather invading and rude.

(gaah it's so short v.v)
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Nov 2012, 10:31 am

Chiga's ears twitched once as he heard what she had said and he smiled a little bit upon what she had said, it was a simple hello and he was glad to accept it. From what he could tell she wanted to talk and so he would talk with her, Chiga was in the mood for talking as well which probably explained a lot about his facial expression. "I am well. How are you?" Chiga shifted himself to sit comfortably with his tail out of the way as he shifted so it would not cause any pain to him. Looking to her with his head titled to the left did he look to her awaiting her answer.

(It is quite alright.)
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 1:30 pm

Aimi walked closer to the man, seeing what he wore more closely, and that he also had a tail, seeing that's was more fluffy she figured he was a werewolf. Smiling to him still she walked over to him, realizing that he might have wanted to have some time to himself and she felt bad for interrupting him. "I'm alright. Sorry if I interrupted you. I guess I should really think before I talk". she tuned the back of her head giving off a nervous laugh. She could've always looked into his mind, but of course she didn't like doing that, so she would never do that. Aimi glanced around, just curious as to whether the man was along or if he had friends, they could have gone for a walk or something, though she turned her gaze back to him, her hands still in her pockets
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 9:42 pm

Chiga shook his head which was his way of saying that she didn't bother him all that much, he was about to go asleep and sometimes that killed his eyes going to sleep all to often. Slanting his ears back when a breeze past did he place his left hand up which was a sign that he didn't mind her being here and that if anything she could help keep him awake. Not that it was all that bad for him to sleep often. "You are alright. I could use the company." Chiga's tail stopped moving and was utterly still as he looked to her calmly without much facial expression on his features. Sometimes he was like that, being blank of any kind emotion for it was hard to please him fully.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:48 pm

Aimi smiled at what he said, it was a soft one though, and of course it wasn't forced. It was actually a rare thing to see Aimi with a forced smile. Unless she was upset, then she would but it was also rare for her to be around people if she was upset. Though with what the man said she also now knew that he didn't have anyone else with him,though she wasn't sure this was a good or bad thing. Though Aimi always looked more to the bright side of thins and took it as a good thing. "I'm Aimi Jutsuki. May I ask who you are?". She asked this in a simple, not too quiet yet not loud, voice. She was sometimes cautious when it came o knowing peoples name, or rather asking for their names. Some don't always like people knowing their name, so Aimi always made sure to ask someone their name andnot force it out if them
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 10:57 pm

"Shinigami, Chiga" answered, Chiga with his ears still slanted back and his tail non-moving. Chiga was sort of use to some people asking him for his name, that was only cause the name was only something that people call something by. It really didn't mean anything, for a name is better than being called a 'it' for the rest of ones life. Chiga blinked once as he looked to Aimi and he couldn't tell what else to say but he figured it be best to say something actually honest. "I'm a loner. My race is obviously that of a werewolf. Not only that, but I am here by myself to try and entertain myself but it seems to be failing for I am close to falling asleep. I must say it is a real pleasure to meet you though, Aimi. Hopefully, you can keep me awake. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 11:10 pm

Aimi was quite shocked at what Chiga had just said. For starters his name, it was just plain out interesting. It sounded kind of like a train noise. Then the detail of what he was doing here, and that he was indeed a werewolf, though of course because of this, it made Aimi feel as though she should share some facts about herself. "Well I'm more of an odd child, if you will. I am an eternal, though at the moment i do continue to age, though it is by choose. And if I am to entertaine you, how should j go about doing so? What would you like to do?". With this, her face was still in a smile, but it was a truthful one. This was something she wanted to know because she would never ask something she didn't want to know. It seemed ruse an boring to her
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 11:16 pm

Chiga's face seemed lightly interested, only due to the fact that his ears perked back up and his face showed a bit of emotion. Aimi was a eternal, which he found very interesting. Chiga simply looked upward making his amber/ golden eyes go silver for they blended into one color and after doing so did he look back to her with even more emotion on his face. The proud werewolf decided to wink to her lightly, it was in his nature to be a bit of a flirt all do to adaption reasons. Though, Aimi didn't wink to him it was more to the response that she had given him. Chiga heard Aimi say her part and so he was just playing around a bit. "Do whatever, Aimi. This werewolf doesn't care what you think of."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 11:37 pm

Aimi realized how much one could take from his actions ad what he said and how this could be considered pervish. Though of course this did cross her mind, though this was Aimi. She wasn't innocent but she wasnt the most pervish person one would meet. Thinking about it though, she could always mess with him and she decided to do so. Looking him in te eyes, her own were now a lime green color instead of her purple, and she started to picture herself, slowly walking around him, then going next to him and touching his ear softly, and even petting his tail. Though she stopped there. Then just stood there and smirked at him slightly
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Nov 2012, 11:41 pm

Chiga's face was shocked, his ears as well as his tail was touched and he couldn't believe such a thing had happened for all that he did was wink at her. Smirking lightly, Chiga shook his head and decided to allow his adapting to go on full mode. Chiga stood to his full height of 6'8 and allow both of his hands to touch Aimi's hands. Due to his hands holding hers quite nicely did he lean into her face and graze noses with her. If Aimi wanted to play, then she better watch out for this werewolf does his own rules and follows no one elses.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 9:06 am

Aimi wondered what he was going to do when he took her hands. Though she couldn't help but notice his height, and how she must look like an ant compared to him. When his nose brushed her she couldn't stop the blush coming to her cheeks, though she pushed an image of her running away and laughing. She didn't try to hold onto Chiga's hands, and she smirked as she kept the image there. Though if Chiga were to look at Aimi's eyes, he would see that her eyes were purple again, not like green like they really were, and that she had no pupils anymore. She had learned this flaw in her illusions a while ago because of her brother. She had tricked him but he had figured out it was a false. It took her almost two months to get it out of him. Though she didn't let the image fall, not till she was sure that he would fall for it
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Nov 2012, 9:09 pm

Chiga couldn't help but let go of her left hand and place his left hand on the back of her head and actually lowered his head to rest under hers. It had been so long fo Chiga to actually come this close to someone, though he cuddles to males he couldn't help but find a bit of comfort with Aimi. Chiga didn't understand it all that much, but he also didn't care for if anything he wasn't alone anymore at the moment. Being a loner was sort of good, but it had a lonely background which it was obvious that Chiga was indeed lonely and couldn't help but cuddle to the nearest person in the area no matter the gender. Chiga did his own thing and that was now apparent.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 12:07 am

Aimi frowned a bit, when she saw that her images weren't going through like they should. Chiga was a unique person then, simply by the factthe her illusions didn't work on him. They normally worked for everyone, so it was sort of shocking they weren't working for him. Though Aimi couldn't stop her blush from getting even brighter in it's red color, as he put a hand to the back if her head and rested his head by her own. This was something no one did, so she wasn't exactly sure whether she actually liked it or not. It did confuse her greatly making her eyes go a yellowish lime green color. "What are you doing?". The way she asked this was in no way harsh, it was rather soft and quiet even, though Aimi isn't always this way
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 2:04 pm

Chiga's ears twitched upon what Aimi was saying and he frowned and moved his head away with his eyes lowered and looking at the ground. Something clicked in his head and he guessed he was letting his emotions get the better of him, after all Chiga was use to being around people. "I apologize." Chiga spoke this in a harmless tone, he didn't mean to do what he had done but he couldn't help it. The werewolf known as Chiga let go of Aimi and looked away as if ashamed, he would have to control himself better.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 10:03 pm

Aimi got confused even more as she looked to the werewolf, seeing him look ashamed. She didn't understand why, she had only asked what he was doing, he could have simply said one thing, as long as it explained what he was doing, and she wouldn't care. Shaking her head at his apology she couldn't help but laugh, the blush on her face gone bow, and she smiled at him. Aimi started to walk in a circle, now rather bored, though not bored enough to leave. Though Aimi wouldn't leave unless she was asked to because she found that it was rude to be the one to start the conversation only to leave after a short while of it starting. One would think this would be what everyones mind set would be, but some people are cruel enough that they would
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 10:08 pm

Chiga glanced to her and he blinked once which caused his ears to lower and his tail to wag once, what was on Aimi's mind then again the werewolf wouldn't know and so he kept quiet. After sometime of debating he couldn't help but raise a eyebrow as he watched her walk around for a second and he couldn't help but smirk a bit. Aimi was interesting and that was what one would probably call 'cool'. Chiga didn't know though, he had no idea what everybody called it now and so he kept it to himself. "I am sorry if I did something that you did not like but I couldn't help but do what I did. I have been alone for a while and I guess I am not use to it yet." Chiga decided to say the truth, and as he spoke he looked down again looking ashamed once more.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 06 Nov 2012, 10:24 pm

As he spoke, Aimi's pave didn't change, but she did look to him ad he talked. Though from the very start, she was already shaking her head. She did continue to listen and when he finished she finished te circle she was making and stopped in from of him, looking straight up because of his height and she smiled at Chiga. "I didn't say I did like it, it was quite entertaining actually, plus you did say you wanted me to try and keep you awake, now stop looking all ashamed and smile. It suits you better. Would you like to walk with me?" Though before he could answer, she was walking backwards waiting for him to catch up to her. She figured they could talk more if they walked, it always got Aimi's brain juices flowing, so she would be able to come up with better question. Plus it would keep Chiga awake at the same time
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 7:00 pm

"A walk? I suppose I could partake in that." Chiga said this as calmly as possible, the look of being ashamed washed away from his features as he decided to go ahead and join Aimi in this walk. Chiga liked to go on walks sometimes for it eases everything that was caused by heart break and even sometimes it helps to cure the lonliness that one was feeling for so long. Chiga couldn't help but feel a little upset for why didn't he think of that sooner instead of laying under a tree. Never would he understand, but one thing was for sure he was happy that Aimi suggested it.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 8:39 pm

As they walked, Aimi looked around only seeing trees around them and it made get smile. There were times when she liked being away from people and the city, yet sometimes that's exactly what she needed. She didn't like the silence that was between the two of ten and she looked up to Chiga, noticing his height once again and she started to pout. She always wanted to be tall simply to get away from the short jokes. "You should share some of that tallness you got there." Smirking as she looked up at Chiga, she could help but laugh. Even though she said this she couldn't really picture herself tall
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 07 Nov 2012, 11:46 pm

Chiga had his face forward as he walked along side Aimi, hearing her speak though did make him glance in her direction making his eyes silver for a short being. "I wish I could, but it would seem impossible." Chiga smirked a tad but it went away as quickly as it came, both of his ears were slanted in a vertical manner and his tail was moving along each step that he took. Never did his tail wag much, whenever it did wag though was a clear indication that he was happy. Though, recently he wasn't happy as he use to be and it could be that he missed his home so very much but he would have to find a way around that and actually become happy but that was the tricky part. Chiga's eyes looked forward again making his eyes go back to being a topaz gold.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 5:25 pm

Aimi shrugged. She had meant for that to be a joke, though it didn't seem to catch on with Chiga, though se didn't really care. Aimi then remembered that he had said he was a loner and thought that she could try to get a conversation going with that. Adjusting her jacket quickly then putting her fists in the jacket. "So you said you were a loner. Do you choose to be a loner or do people ignore you because that's just cruel". Aimi was sure that this question was probably more straight forward then she normally was, but she didn't really care, for some reason it seemed like Chiga was growing on her
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 8:52 pm

Chiga blinked once as he continued to walk along side Aimi and when he had heard her question did he frown and close his eyes. "I guess you can say I go into both of those categories." Never was he use to being around so many people at once, when he had thought of that he couldn't help but shrug randomly. Chiga was doing it for some unknown reason, why else would he be doing it anyway. "Hmph, though I have been alone this whole entire time. I am still not very much use to it. Perhaps, I am just alone for now considering that I do my own thing and never follow anyone elses."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 08 Nov 2012, 9:44 pm

Not truly understanding what he was talking about, though Aimi did nod and smiled. Then giving up she starting shake her head. She really wasn't one that was one to be a loner, unless you considered walking alone, yet this time, she happened to meet Chiga. That seemed to happen a lot and she couldn't help but think how odd this was. Though she brushed it off and sighed. Do you not like being around people? Aimi sent this through thought, not really feeling like talking. This could possibly help start more of a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trails - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trails
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: