Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Trails - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Trails - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Trails - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Trails - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Trails - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Trails - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Trails - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTrails - Page 3 I_voting_barTrails - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Trails - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTrails - Page 3 I_voting_barTrails - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Trails

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 6:59 pm

Aozora laughed at her excitement and he took her hand softly.
"I'm going to, after all it would be unmanly of me to let you go by yourself."
Aozora smiled showing a bit of his healthy smile.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:04 pm

Suki giggled and smiled, holding onto his hand. "Well alright!" She held onto him gently and then suddenly sneezed, making a loud 'squeal' as she did so. "Nyah, good thing we're going home. I'm getting really cold all of a sudden." Her face flushed red slightly as she smiled and laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:07 pm

Aozora heard her sneeze and he couldn't agree more as he walks out of the trail leading her.
"Now please tell me where to go. After all I'm as blind as a bat when it comes to directions at times.
Aozora smiled softly still walking on.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:14 pm

Suki followed him as she held onto his arm as they walked, nuzzling her face into the scarf to keep her face warm from the oncoming wind. "Its not that hard. I love in the first suit of the Imperial Apartments. You know where that is, right?" She asked him, hoping he did, because in the snow she didn't know if she could give very good directions to it.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 7:17 pm

Aozora knew now and ran off in that direction but he was also trying to keep her up with him as they leave the trails and runs toward the apartment that she had said.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 8:53 am

Mori walks out onto the trail and looks around before looking back for Jollie.
"Coming?"
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:13 am

Jolie nodded and followed him, "If you want, I can show you whre the clearing is. It's just a bit up this way." She says, walking beside him. She smiles and yawns slightly, covering her mouth. No sleeping... stay awake. She walks a bit more with him until they stop, she turns and points to the right. "Right through there is a small clearing with a spring."

(My computer didn't tell me you'd posted. I watch a topic and because I'm on MSN, it tells me when I get an email. I get them when you reply.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 1:50 pm

(Oh those. i hate them so i never use them)
Mori nods and he looks to her yawning.
"Why don't we rest there?"
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 6:32 pm

Jolie nods and leads him to a small, unnoticable path. After one minute she walks with him to the clearing. She smiles and walks a little further, going to sit beside a tree. "There's a little stream nearby, it's really calming." She lays down relaxed with her hands behind her head. "I love coming here, it's so nice."

Clearing Opening
Spoiler:
Field with Shade
Spoiler:
Stream
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 7:33 pm

Mori nods in agreement before he settles next to a tree, he puts his arms behind his head as he leans getting comfortable.
He perks his ears up, listening for the trickle of the water and the sound of the wind blowing through the trees.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:03 pm

Jolie smiles and looks out towards the stream. "If I'm correct it leads to a small waterfall, really quite cute." She mutters and remembers hearing the rapids. "I almost checked it out but I had no time to." Smiling slightly she closes her eyes and drifts slowly into a light but happy sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:22 pm

Mori only hears a little bit before falling asleep as well.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:25 pm

About 30 minutes later she wakes up, still groggy. She reaches up and scratches her head, looking over at Mori. "Ugh." She mutters, and rubs her head as she recollects what they been doing. "Ohhh..." She mumbles as she sits up, and yawns. She gently closes her eyes, calm.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:36 pm

Mori remains silent as he was still asleep, his ears moving from time to time.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:38 pm

Jolie sighs after a few minutes and lays down again, closing her eyes and falling asleep, more deeply this time. After a little while she begins to dream of home with her friends and family but wakes up quickly and sighs. She closes her eyes and falls asleep to dream the same thing, wondering if she'd made the right choice.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:47 pm

Mori gets up and starts to look for the creek as his rubs his head and yawns silently still a bit groggy.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 9:49 pm

Jolie sleeps soundly, turning in her sleep, hearing him. She breaths heavily, almost snoring. She turns, resting her head on her arms, curling up. "Mmmm..."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Mar 2011, 10:15 pm

Mori finds the creek and he watches the water silently, his ears down.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 9:32 am

Jolie slowly wakes up to not find him there. She gets up groggily to go to the stream, assuming he's there. Nice place to relax... Walking over there slowly, she trips and cut her knee. "Not again!" She walks over to the bank of the stream and bandages her knee. "Hi." She mumbles, while doing first aid.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Mar 2011, 5:08 pm

Mori raises an eyebrow at the scent of blood and he looks to her with an 'Are you kidding me?' look.
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 3:32 pm

Jolie just laughs, "I hurt myself all of the time." She says in explanation. "That's why I'm good at First Aid." She chuckles at herself, you'd be surprised how much I hurt myself." She stretches and rests her leg on a rock, letting it rest. "How are you?"She says conversationally, "Good sleep?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 5:02 pm

Mori sweatdrops as she chuckles, Was that really a good thing? Getting hurt all the time...Like he was one to talk...
"It was okay. How bout you?"
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 5:48 pm

Jolie smiles, "It was good, quite refreshing. I haven't gotten a good sleep in a while." She lays back, letting her leg rest. She listens to the stream, relaxing to the sound of the rapids.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 6:18 pm

Mori tilts his head as his ears slump and he sits down next to the stream.
"Oh? Why is that?"
Back to top Go down

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 7:35 pm

Jolie shrugs, "I'm not quite sure, but I have yet to get really settled in." She paused. "I need a bit more furniture. So I don't have a great bed, I only have a temporary one." She smiled, "But it's quite relaxing here."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Mar 2011, 7:39 pm

Mori raises an eyebrow at her.
"Your borrowing a bed?"
He looks back to the water and dips his fingers in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trails - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trails   Trails - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trails
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: