Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Playground - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%The Playground - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Playground - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%The Playground - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Playground - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%The Playground - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Playground - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Playground - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Playground - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Playground - Page 8 I_vote_lcapThe Playground - Page 8 I_voting_barThe Playground - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Playground

Go down 
+2
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Blix
Scout

The Playground - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 9:37 pm

Blix walked into the park, and sat on a swing. He pulled his blue jacket a little tighter, and wrapped his arms around the chain holding up the swing. He pushed off, and swung forward not sure exactly what to do. He wasn't even sure why he was here, as the wind was bringing cold air with it. He just needed time to think. It had been a while since he had just sat and not had anything running through his mind, and he enjoyed the silence. Blix threw his head back, and watched the sky's colors run together as he swung back and forth, feeling the wind brush past him and blow his hair to the side.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 9:43 pm

Why did autumn have to be so cold? Oh well, nothing this little lady minded. With a thick enough jacket, a scarf, and mittens she was plenty warm. Some might call her crazy for dressing like this so early in the season, but then all they had to do was tilt their head down and see that she was walking for two and then it became clear. With both hands placed protectively on her stomach, pale white hair tied back in a pony tail trailing down her back to her hips, and dressed warmly to the teeth Lilly found great comfort in her short walk.
She came to the playground, wanting to imagine what it would be like once Akira and her's child was old enough to come and enjoy it. Pushing her in the swings, leading her along the monkey bars, it was a beautiful thought. With a smile she kept walking, watching a young man sitting alone on the swings. Should she go over and say hello? Give him some company? Lilly began walking toward the swings, might as well make some more friends she thought.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 10:08 pm

Blix hadn't noticed the woman walking towards him. He began thinking of his old life, and remembered that he had practiced taekwondo. He decided he would brush up on these skills, so he stood up and began stretching. After a moment he began to kick as high as he could to test himself. It was a little lower than what he remembered it, but still fairly high. He got into a stance, and remembered one of his favorite kicks. He used momentum from spinning, juumped into the air, and kicked towards the ladder.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 10:15 pm

Lilly walked slower as the boy began to beat the living air. She leaned again the pole the swings hung from and watched him for a few moments.
"Having fun are we?"
She asked softly, trying not to startle the boy.
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 10:32 pm

Blix hadn't even noticed the woman next to him until she was right behind him. "Why yes I am...wait how did you...? Blix turned to see the face of the voice. He saw that the woman behind him was bearing a child. "I am having plenty of fun," Blix said with a friendly smile. Blix took on a random accent that; the first one that came to mind. In this case, it was a gruff deep voice. "What business ya' got here, yung'n?" Blix wasn't ever sure why he ever did this. Mostly because he couldn't think of something to say, and just the way he would say things would get peoples attention. Even if it didn't, it entertained him just as well.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 10:39 pm

Lilly raised an eyebrow in curiosity, a smile slipping onto her lips. This kid seemed a bit strange, but he had a kind air about him that Lilly had to like.
"I needed to get some air. It isn't easy being a woman you know?"
She said with as serious a face as she could manage. But it gave way as she rubbed her stomach softly.
"I'm due soon, and I wanted to get some fresh air to keep myself from getting cabin fever. My husband is very over protective, and while he has every right to be, it doesn't mean I like being watched all the time. At least soon he and I will be proud parents of a little girl and he can focus on protecting her, I think I can handle myself just fine."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 10:47 pm

(Thanks guys... I haven't rped with Sakuda in ages and you have the entire site to rp on and you choose here...)
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 10:49 pm

(I apologize)
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 11:08 pm

(It's fine Blix. Lilly told me, I understand)

Suki looked up to Sakuda, tilting her head slightly when she only stood next to the swing. Suki couldn't help but kick her legs back and forth, making her move a bit on the swing. Her tiny pink gloved hands gripped the swing's chains and she looked back down, watching her kicking feet. "No need to lie, Sakuda-chan..." She replied to her, sighing gently. Gosh she hated being like this with her best friend. It wasn't right. She was happy with who she was with now and she was happy that Sakuda had someone, but deep inside of her she still knew how she felt about Sakuda... And that was never going away.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 11:31 pm

Another shiver went through Sakuda's body, though from the cold or not wasn't certain. She tightened the scarf just slightly, blue eyes observing Suki. She shifted herself to sit on the emPry swing, hands resting in her lap. "I guess I shouldn't," she agreed. Though Sakuda was known to be a usual honest person, she did lie to protect people. There seemed to be an elephant in the room, or so to speak. The tense air and the awkwardness was something that Sakuda hated. She sighed and glanced to Suki, thumbs twiddling. "You know me too well ... It's not fair," she murmured, a humorous chuckle at the end of her sentence. It's true, though. They both knew each other pretty well, and that made it all more difficult. Sakuda just smiled nevertheless and moved herself in the swing, rocking back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 12:18 am

Suki smiled slightly when Sakuda agreed, only to laugh as well when she said it wasn't fair that she knew her so well. "I know, it really isn't. But thats how best friends are. We know everything about each other, even if we don't want the other knowing everything, we'll figure it all out at one point. I guess its a little unfair though for me to know everything about you since I can sense and control emotions..." She lifted her head slightly to look over at her with indigo tint to her normal green eyes. She couldn't help that part, usually, though. Sometimes she could, but it was never a good thing for her to do. It built up energy inside of her and later on made her emotions explode by holding it all in. Maybe that's why she hadn't let herself turn her eyes black in the longest time lately. She kicked herself a little more on the swing, wishing it was warmer out and she had a nice vintage dress on. Instead, it was still cold out and it was only Autumn.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 02 Nov 2012, 12:41 am

Sakuda nodded softly, a faint smile on her lips. "That's true ... When did you become so knowledgeable, Little One," she asked, teasing at the last of her sentence/question. Her face turned to the sky, where the cloud blocked the sun. She sniffed the air, eye lids dropping closed. The air smelt heavy of pine, but it always had. Sakuda would usually curl in the woods on the boarder and listen to the birds when she was gone, but it was nice to be back in Miyagi. She missed everyone, especially Rosaline and Sukiyomi. Her eyes opened once mor, eyes locked on the monkey bars across from them. "When I was gone ... I saw a fortune teller," she said, a hint of humor in her tone, "the woman claimed I was to eventually get a child ... I called her mad and she replied that it would be a trouble maker like me..." Sakuda didn't want any kids, though. She found the fortune teller to be one that boasts what most would want to hear, but then again, who knows. "What do you make of that, Little One?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 06 Dec 2012, 12:51 pm

Suki giggled and smiled over to her as she swung herself higher. "Haven't I always been this knowedgeble?" She blushed as she made herself so modest, though she didn't mean to, it was just a joke in her head. She never was good with humor. She looked at the ground as she tried to hit the ground with her feet, being to short to do so when she was swinging the way she was. She glared at her tiny feet as Sakuda was silent for the moment, preoccupied with trying to magically make herself taller. She came back when she heard her speak though. She tilted her head and laughed, shaking her head back and forth afterwards. She just couldn't see Sakuda with a child. That just sounds weird to me. If you were to have a kid they would be just like you, but I can't see you wtih one." She giggled and looked over at her now, smiling with her green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:06 am

It was that time again. The age of Jack Frost, when ice and cold coated the lands. It was better nowadays, for Spring was crawling its way back into the lives of the depressed and nearly frozen. Sakuda welcomed the soon-to-be warm weather, since she didn't like the cold in the first place. Her long ebony hair was placed into a high ponytail, so that the end would swing with her movements. Since it was still cold, she had on a pair of long, baggy jeans that hung low on her sharp hips. A bit of white-toned stomach showed, since her long-sleeved shirt clung to her skin like silk would. She had a black short sleeve over the dark blue long-sleeved, and found that comfortable enough. The hood of the long-sleeve was pulled around her neck, shadowing it from the dropping temperatures. Her feet were soundless, only covered by military boots she found to her liking some months ago.

Back at the playground, where everything began. It was an emotional trip, and Sakuda was happy for it. She seemed giddy almost as she gave a large grin to the surrounding structures of amusement; though, there was only one place she wanted to be. The swing set, where she met her best friend in the whole wide world. Sakuda easily stepped over to the swing for taller people and took a seat, shivering when her fingers wrapped around the cold chain. She still had that smile, though, for she was ecstatic about being in the same area again. It had been so long, and she still had fresh memories. The only "icing on the cake" would be for her mind to throw out the person she constantly thought of since years back. A blush spread across her pale cheeks, and a soft giggle forced its way out of her lips. "I feel like I'm thirteen again," she muttered, referring to her childish wishes.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:16 am

Suki was wrapped up in tight blue jeans with tights under them and a puffy white winter jacket, always hating the snow. Even though it was almost Spring it was still very cold out. She hated the cold so much and did not like when she had to be suffocated by clothes. With her hair down around her to keep her ears warm she had a pink scarf wrapped around her neck and a pink knitted hat on her head. She always some how wound up at the playground when she wandered around. But today, for once, it was not because she was sad. Her depression was almost entirely gone and she felt better about many things. She had not seen her best friend in a while, she had been wrapped up in all of the new people in town.

As her pink snow boots made small sounds in the snow on the ground she watched them imprint and leave marks behind. She may hate the snow and cold, but she hated seeing how smooth and pretty it was disappear when people walked in it. She was so absorbed in watching her feet that it startled her when she heard a giggle up ahead of her. When she looked up had to keep herself from running at the girl she saw on the swings. Instead, she settled for a sneak attack and walked up to her until her hands rested on her shoulders and she pushed her forward a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:25 am

So focused on the childish wants and needs of herself, Sakuda did not realize someone was approaching her. The Werewolf adult was kicking her feet a bit, not quite moving the swing, but making it rock just a bit. Her eyes were even glazed with thoughts. She sighed softly, hanging her head a bit. Sulking wasn't going to help and she knew it. So, Sakuda put on another sad smile and raised her head, just in time to feel someone's hands upon her back. A gasp left her lips, and she jerked out of her swing in fear. Her hands and knees hit the Earth, keeping her stiff and balanced for a moment. Sakuda wrinkled her brows, glancing over her shoulder. "This seems familiar," she muttered to herself, focusing on the person behind the swing.

Barely breathing, Sakuda stared with wide eyes at Sukiyomi, her best friend who she hasn't seen in lord knows how long. That set-in hunger was back, urging her to do what she does best. So, with quick movements, Sakuda managed to climb to her feet and sprint over to Suki, pausing just before her body to not knock the small girl over. After all, Sakuda had grown a few more inches. Instead of harming her, Sakuda bent over and wrapped her arms around Suki's shoulders, burying her face close to Suki's temple and giving a soft whimper, nuzzling that spot softly. She didn't say anything--and she didn't need to. Her simple movements and sounds of longing pretty much summed it up for anyone with eyes.

I missed you so fuckin' much.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:38 am

Suki couldn't help but burst into laughter as she watched Sakuda fall to the ground. "Deja vu indeed." She smiled at her tilted her head to the side a bit, knowing her best friend would react in a moment or two. That of course did not take long. Suki squealed quietly as Sakuda ran at her and tried not to tackle her to the ground. Suki reached her arms as best she could around her friend's neck, holding her tightly to her with all her tiny might. She laughed quietly and smothered her face into Sakuda's neck. "You grew." She said matter of factly. She did not want to let go of Sakuda at all, she was too happy to see her and feel so happy, even more than she had lately.

She had to pull herself away a little bit to see Sakuda's face though, she had missed it dearly. "I'm sorry, Sakuda." She said quietly as she looked up at her tall form, realizing yet again how small she was compared to everyone she knew. Sometimes she actually liked it, but other times, it was just annoying. This was not one of those times though. Her eyes had turned a bright pink color by now as she looked over Sakuda, seeing anything that had changed in her. She hated to believe that they had been apart for too long, it hurt her to know she might have missed something in her life just because of her depression.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:49 am

"I'm always growing," she answered softly. Even her voice sounded more adult-like than before, but still held a soft note to it. Sakuda clung to the little woman, squeezing just a bit to show that she still held some affection for the other, despite the long time separating them. Even though it was a happy occasion, Saku had tears in her eyes, especially when Suki had pulled back. Seeing that face made Sakuda grin, nuzzling their noses in an Eskimo kiss. It was short, for Sakuda knew boundaries and their limits. She kept their faces close, though, just to not be separated from someone she had been so close to. As to prevent any more space, Sakuda grasped the other's hands and held them firmly, something she did when they were younger anyway.

"It's OK. You're still here," she whispered, blinking her eyes a bit to rid herself of the building tears. Sakuda was overjoyed by seeing this phantom come-to-life. She was still cute as always, and it never failed to amaze her by the height. Speaking of which . . . "Woah, Suki! Did you shrink?!"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 12:59 am

Suki had to keep herself from instantly whipping away Sakdua's tears when she saw them. Sakuda has grabbed her hands and she needed herself to be still for her, knowing how she felt with being close to her. Her smiled widened, though her eyes got a tint of blue to them as she watched Sakuda's features and heard her voice which had changed even within the time they had last seen each other. She kept her arms around Sakuda's neck still, trying her best to not bring her down too much. She bit her lip as she was given an Eskimo kiss, resisting the urge to do anything else. Things were complicated. She had no idea if Sakuda was even with anyone anymore and Suki had her eyes out for someone new. Those feelings for Sakuda would never truly go away though, no matter how much she tried.

She opened her mouth to reply, but couldn't think of a thing to say so she quickly closed it, making a face as she did. Did Sakuda think that Suki would have done something if she really wanted to? She had never really thought about what everyone else was thinking about her when she was depressed. Maybe even Mio had been worried that would happen. It was completely logical, she had lost two people and sometimes people wanted to be with the ones they lost right away. She had never thought about that though, so they had no need to worry, though she knew they always would in some form.

Suki glared now at Sakuda in a playful way, her eyes still pink with a tint of blue, as she teased her about her height. "You just said you always grow! It's not my fault this time around!"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:08 am

Sakuda laughed lightly, her shoulders shaking at Suki's comment. She couldn't help it, she had missed those little back and forth arguments between the two of them about her height. They brought back happier times, when all the bullshit and drama hadn't ruined their lives. Sakuda ignored those negative feelings, and instead just nuzzled Suki's cheek without much thought. "I'm glad you're here," she breathed against the smaller one's skin, letting their cheeks rub together as a form of greeting. Sakuda really, really obviously missed Suki, and them being back together made Sakuda so happy. Then, Sakuda had to go and look at those eyes.

Pink and blue. The first color was always a reminder--a sort of red flag--that went off in her mind. It made her flush in realization. Had Suki really been caring all this time still? Sakuda could honestly cry. She figured things would move by, and their weird, odd, heck, even crazy sort of friendship would shatter. She felt selfish, but also flattered. Sakuda glanced at the off side, her eyes narrowing in though and a large blush painting across her cheeks. Way to go Saku! You totally froze up on the girl of your dreams. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:16 am

Suki still did not have a reply to Sakuda's comment about her being here. Maybe she should have and just said she was happy to be there too, but she was too wrapped up in what Sakuda might be thinking and it side tracked her. She could not help but rub her cheek back against hers as she gave a greeting to her like wolves would, but in human form. She liked that. It reminded her of what she was though, which sometimes shocked her, and she told herself she needed to train herself to be able to control becoming a wolf better and being able to do it correctly.

With Suki came a very slow mind at times and right now she was doing just that. Slow as a snail she was for her to process why Sakuda had turned red and turned away. She laughed quietly when she figured it out and pulled her arms from Sakuda's neck, closing her eyes for a moment and then reopening them to show them to be a green color now. She reached up and touched her friend's cheek with her tiny hands and tilted her head, smiling gently at her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:26 am

Sakuda blinked slowly, eyes flicking towards Suki before she actually turned her head to face the other. There they were, those shields of green over her eyes. Sakuda didn't particularly like it when Suki covered her emotions, but that was her choice, and Sakuda didn't want to be the type that tries to control her life. The taller of the two rose her hands carefully, fingers delicately pressing onto Suki's hands and sliding where the gaps on her hand's were, palms fitting easily over Suki's own. Sakuda didn't know what to say from there. She guessed the truth should come out sooner better than later. Last time she waited, it caused both of them misery.

Sakuda took a deep breath, using her hands to pull Suki's from her face, holding them lightly so Suki could lean away if she chose so. "Suki . . . Erm." Sakuda paused, her face flushed and an embarrassed expression dawning upon her. "I still, well, I know this is stupid, since it's been so long. But, well, I still care about you, ya know, deeply. I just wanted to remind you, because, I was, well, hoping you remembered and stuff." Wow. This was not how she wanted it to go. Sakuda let go of Suki's hands and sat down on the swing behind her, putting the older almost to Suki's height, just a bit shorter, in fact. Sakuda gulped back her fear and stared at Suki's shoes, finding them rather interesting at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:36 am

Suki watched quietly as Sakuda reacted slowly to her own mind process. She obviously had things on her mind and she was all over the place with them. She watched as her hands grabbed hers and slowly slid them down, looking at her hands until she began to talk. When she looked up at her her eyes turned slowly back to pink, though that tint of blue was still there and killing her on the inside because of it. Her mouth opened to reply after she heard what Sakuda had to say, but she quickly watched her instead as she sat down on the swing she had been on before.

Suki narrowed her eyes at her and then looked away to the slide and monkey bars. Her feelings were all around the place and she just did not how to go about them. She told herself things were going slow for once and she was not going to rush anything, Never again would she rush her life and she needed to learn that. When she looked back at Sakuda she noticed she was staring at her shoes, her silly pink snow boots that were really not that interesting. She took advantage of that though and walked over to Sakuda so she could put her head underneath her's and quickly kiss her with all the passion she had.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:44 am

The silence was a bit unnerving, but Sakuda had dealt with it before. She just made sure the point was across, so finally she can have some peace of mind about it. Sakuda felt so stupid for not telling Suki the first time she realized it. Oh, how naive Sakuda was. She thought that just because they harmlessly flirted, no one else would dare step on their odd relationship, or even try to poke at it. It wasn't until now that Sakuda realized no matter what someone does, nothing will guarantee your favor. She just had to quit procrastinating and admit all of her feelings, even though she did a really shitty job of it.

I still love you, she recited perfectly in her mind, to herself. It was so simple then, why couldn't she say it clearer before? Why couldn't-- . . . Were those lips? Sakuda blinked out the thoughts flying across her head and lifted her gaze to Suki's face, feeling a soft hum between their lips. She actually kissed Saku first. Well I'll be damned. Saku, though she knew she shouldn't, indulged anyways in the taste of Suki's lips, tilting her head just so. Sakuda easily gave back what Suki had lent her, and even increased it just by a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 1:52 am

Suki could tell Sakuda was distracted as she did not get a response right away from her. She was not sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing. She worried about what Sakuda thought about sometimes. When she finally felt her lips being meet with the same passion she was using at the moment she smiled and pushed her lips just a bit more to hers. She had never really gotten this deep into a kiss with Sakuda, but she seemed to like it. They had had small kisses here and there and had flirted with each other so much. It was killing her that just now they were finally opening up to each other. She needed to sort her mind out, but right now, that was not a priority.

Her impulses were controlling her at the moment, so anything that came to mind just seemed to happen in swift moments. Before she knew it, Suki had her arms wrapped around Sakuda's neck and had pulled herself a bit closer to her sitting form so she could kiss her better. Sakuda had a scent that has always drove Suki insane and today was not any different. With her wolf senses she pulled it all in to herself, making her shutter with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 2:00 am

To say Sakuda was surprised by Suki's sudden actions would be an understatement. She was blown away. This Suki had a powerful stance behind her, and Sakuda liked it. Though Sakuda did happen to know Suki's mind and how it works, so she figured all the possibilities and what not that they'd encounter in just mere minutes. Sakuda found herself not caring how this ended, and was just severely glad about this still, peaceful moment. Just them. As it always should of been in Sakuda's eyes.

Before she knew it, Suki was placed right in Sakuda's lap, almost like a present. Sakuda would have chuckled at this if her lips had not been busy claiming territory they have not reached before. Saku did, however, carefully part their lips in the smallest distance before molding them back, making sure her head was tilted so she could catch Suki's mouth at a better angle. Her left hand, the only one that didn't hold the swing's chain, was cupping Suki's lower back to keep her from possibly falling. Saku definitely did NOT want anything to harm Suki, especially while they were so close and intimate like now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Playground
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: