Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Playground - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%The Playground - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Playground - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%The Playground - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Playground - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%The Playground - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Playground - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Playground - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Playground - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Playground - Page 7 I_vote_lcapThe Playground - Page 7 I_voting_barThe Playground - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Playground

Go down 
+2
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

The Playground - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:05 pm

Nana smiled and gave the thumbs up sign to Yoko before continuing on up. Mori flicked his ears, the only signof ackowledgment to Yoko joining his sideand watching Nana as well. The neko blinked as the girl stopped suddenly and then started waving her hands.
"Woah!!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:11 pm

Yoko suddenly took a step forward, getting ready to catch Nana, but then she realized the pain she would cause her. Yoko ignored that and was ready to catch Nana when she fell. She looked at Nana with worried eyes.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:44 pm

Mori stepped forward as well, his hands coming up too ready to catch the small girl as well just in case she fell off. He was also ready to jump to do it but at the last possible moment, Nana clung to the bar and gave the two people below her a peace sign as well as an adorable wink.
"Gotcha!"
The memo growled and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he glared silently, worried out of his mind.
"I have half s thought just to take you home and leave you there."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:49 pm

Yoko felt her heart pound and she then sighed with relief, letting that held breath go. "Please don't do that." Yoko said almost as a scold. She then let out a smile, a bright happy smile and then laughed a little. Just a small cute laugh, as some would say. "Your so silly, Nana." she said and covered her mouth as she let out some chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:14 pm

Mori growled under his breath something along the lines of 'Not for long' as he crack his knuckles wondering how long it would take to go up there and teach Nana the meanings of 'just kidding around'. The little girl shot Yoko another peace sign and a confident 'Okay!' before reaching the top and letting out a triumphant hooray. Mori retreated to the swings and sat on one while he watched her silently, play then look to the play house with the bridge and the slides so she carefully started to go down.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 12:00 am

Mori stepped forward as well, his hands coming up too ready to catch the small girl as well just in case she fell off. He was also ready to jump to do it but at the last possible moment, Nana clung to the bar and gave the two people below her a peace sign as well as an adorable wink.
"Gotcha!"
The memo growled and stuffed his hands in his pockets as he glared silently, worried out of his mind.
"I have half s thought just to take you home and leave you there."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:14 pm

Yoko smiled and rubbed her right arm, wear her curse hid. She forgot about about a lot of things when she was with these two it seemed. It made her rather happy. Her smile vanished and she was back to her blank expression face. She stepped aside so Mori could assist Nana coming down. She looked to the side and then walked over to the Jungle gym. It looked pretty deserted so she climbed up the stairs and sat down on the slide.
She couldn't see Mori and Nana still since the slide was a red tube, but she found it alright. She sat down blocking the entrance, since she wasn't planning on going down it yet and just looked around. She placed her hand on her right arm once more and rubbed it, as if she hoped it would rub off on her hands like marker, but since she was wearing a jacket she couldn't. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:28 pm

(Sorry about the last post XD i'll explain later)
Mori sat Nana down on the ground safetly where she then ran to the playhouse and climbed up the twisted ladder to the top and walked over to the yellow slide after crossing the hard wooden bridge that moved slightly when she walked across it. The neko followed her, afraid she would hurt herself if she was left along for too long. Nana didn't pay him any mind as she went down the slide, letting out an excited squeal.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:36 pm

(XD I was VERY confused there)

Yoko could see them easily from sitting on the red tube slide. Her elbows on her knees as she watched and thought. She then closed her eyes as her chin rested in her palms. She just sat their quietly, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:52 pm

Nana appeared out the end and smiled to Mori before going up the twisted ladder again as she laughed gleefully all the way to the top. The neko blinked, still watching her before glancing to the side to check on Yoko wondering if she was still around. Seeing that she was a bit in thought and was comfortable in the red tube, he returned his attention to Nana who ran along the bridge again and stopped in the middle before starting to swing it back and forth. Mori frowned slightly and made sure that she didn't fall off or break the old wooden bridge.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 5:57 pm

Yoko opened her eyes and glanced to Mori and Nana. Seeing that they were still there she then stood up and got down from the jungle gym, walking towards them to the swings. She sat on a swing next to Nana and smiled a little bit. "How do I do this?" she asked confused and looking at the swing like it was some weird foreign thing she's never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 6:15 pm

Nana blinked and ran off the slide again before getting into a swing of her own beside Yoko and smiling up to her before swinging her legs back and forth.
"First. You get Mori to pull you up! Then you let him push you!"
The neko rolled his eyes and came up behind Nana, lightly pushing her out of the swing and grabbing the swing and her while pulling both back to were Nana sat on thw swing in a leaning pose.
"No. First you kick off then swing your legs to gain momentum. When your rushing forward, keep your legs out in front of you and lean back. When you feel yourself coming back, bend the knees and lean forward. Keep this up and you'll go higher."
Mori let her go and watched Nana swing her legs back and forth slowly but she started to gain speed and she was soon squealing once more while her short brown hair waved around her face everytime she moved forward and back.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 6:21 pm

Yoko blinked and then pushed her legs back and forth, back and forth repeatedly in a fast paste. she stopped noticing that she hasn't moved. "It didn't work. Is it broken? Did I break it?" she asked tilting her head a little and watching Nana.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011, 7:07 pm

Nana giggled at Yoko and tried to slow down but couldn't since she had been going to fast and it would be dangerous for her to jump or try to skid to a stop. Mori sighed and looked to Yoko slowly raising an eyebrow, biting his bottom lip to keep from smirking and he cleard his throat before telling her.
"You have to back up. Like I did with Nana. You have step all the way with the swing drawn back behind you and hen you let go and kick at the ground so you can propel yourself faster then when you get that, you start swinging your legs."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 28 Oct 2012, 10:23 pm

Autumn was a hated time for Sakuda, especially when she was sick. Her nose was a bit red, and she didnt look a bit amused. A tattered gray scarf was warmly around her throat, matching the gray skinny pants. Her long sleeve. Lack sweater complimented her short hair. She was. Are foot, as usual, walking around the children's entertainment tools. Her expression was a thoughtful scowl. She had changed once more; no longer so trusting. Her bubbly personality was locked away as well, yet you could see a smile every now and then. Right now, Saku rested against the pole that held up half of the tire swing. She sneezed, cursing the chilly weather.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:07 am

Suki walked up to the playground in pink skinny jeans and a long multi-colored sweater that could almost be a a very short dress on her. Her hands were stuffed in the front pocket of the sweater, keeping them warm even though she had her favorite pink gloves on. Her hair was down with strands of her hair from the front pulled back and tied to keep them out of her face. Her long red scarf from Ashton was wrapped around her neck, dropping down on front of her on each shoulder, evenly placed. Her favorite white gladiator sandals were slightly tucked under her skinny jeans as she stared down at her feet that were slightly chilled. She loved Autumn, except on days like this when it was far too cold for Autumn. It didn't help that it was almost November, though.

Her tiny figure walked around the slides and ladders that lead up for kids to play all around. She missed being a little kid, it was easier then, though she loved her life as it was anyway, she still wished to be younger at times. In three months she would no longer be a teenager. But 20 was that awkward year, not a teenager but not yet old enough to do half the stuff you wanted to. Not like that was really stopping her, she already drank at home since her sister could already get alcohol. She never went to clubs either, so what was the point really? The only club she wanted to go to you didn't have to be 21 since Absinthe owned it. Her mind was everywhere today, not noticing a thing around her, her energy feeling ability blocked off for the day.

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Mon 29 Oct 2012, 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:24 am

Sakuda sighed. Her sensitive ears even getting cold. Her senses were dulling due to the weather, a d she hated it. Sakuda started despising a lot of things lately. Her trip was suppose to help her, not make her bitter. Saku even removed every piercing, save her ears. Thinking back, Saku showed a tiny smile at the fact that snow was coming. Though hating the cold weather; snow was something Sakuda loves dearly. Thinking he leg was fixing to fall asleep, Saku turned around and started walking, though she wasn't looking where she was going.

Slam!

Sakuda curse aloud as she tripped over a plank to the sandbox and landed on the grassy ground. Sakuda angerly lifted her head to yell at the plank, but her eyes caught a moving figure. "Eeh ..." she stared after the moving figure, her body still. Cuddled by the blades of grass.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:37 am

Suki hummed to herself as she walked around, soon going over to the swings where she wanted to sit and think to herself about all the things that had happened recently. October always had tons of things going on for her, a very busy month all around. Before she could get to the swings to do that though, she heard someone curse. She narrowed her eyes, angry with herself for not knowing there was someone else here. She hated when she blocked her ability off without realizing it. She closed her eyes and slowly opened it back up, trying to figure out who was here before she turned to look around and find them. Werewolf. Fuck. Is that all I can read off? It was going to take a bit for he ability to fully kick in again.

Sighing, Suki turned around to look for the person she heard curse, wondering what they had cursed for. When she spotted someone on the ground, she frowned, seeing that the curse was because they had tripped over the sandbox. When she started walking towards them to see if they were alright, she paused. "Sakuda..?" She stared over at her. She hadn't seen her in ages. It was as if she had disappeared. She wasn't even sure if it really was her though, for all she knew her mind could be playing tricks on her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 12:57 am

Sakuda slowly rose to sit on her backside, her eyes still locked on Suki. So it was her ... Sakuda kept her expression cool. "Sukiyomi," she responded, nodding when Suki called her name. Sakuda didn't know what to do. She carefully rose to her feet, not bothering to dust herself from the grass of dirt. Her blue eyes lingered on Suki's face, while she could see her wolf self lower her ears in defeat. It has been awhile. The last time Sakuda saw Suki, it wasn't on the best terms. Sakuda felt guilty, but didn't bother to rewind the past. She wasnt going to bring up anything, and instead focus on the future. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 1:13 am

Suki flinched just slightly when she heard Sakuda say her full name. She never liked hearing that. Always made her think she was in trouble. Coming from Sakuda was worse. It meant she wanted her to do something or she wasn't in a good mood. Since it was the only thing she had said, she knew it was the latter. She stared over at her, looking at a bit of dirt that had gotten on her and wanting to brush it off, but she didn't know if she wanted to push that right now. She bit her lip and looked away, feeling uncomfortable. Odd for her, since Sakuda was her best friend. "Are you alright..?" She asked, hoping she was.

As Suki's ability slowly started working again she could feel the energy flowing off of Sakuda, feeling her mood and her idea of the situation going on. Suki hated being awkward with people when she could feel their energy and they weren't in the best of the moods. She knew when to not push things, especially with Sakuda, making it just that more uncomfortable. She shook it off though. She was her best friend. She needed to push it every now and then. But how..?
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 1:21 am

A cornered animal was something not to. Sakuda had to release the tension. She dropped her shoulders and walked over to Suki, placing her hand out to touch Suki's head, rubbing the top gently. Saku lifted her lips into a crooked smile, showIng Suki that she was truly fine. "Of course I'm alright. It's me, isn't it?" She showed a small grin, releasing her hand from Suki's head, digging her hands into her own pockets. "How are you doing," she muttered, raising both brows. Curiosity was her main emotion right now.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 1:31 am

Suki slowly turned her back to Sakuda when she walked over and started to pet her head. It made Suki smile just slightly, tilting her head into her hand while she petted it. She always knew what she loved. "Yes, but you never know. I always have to ask." She replied with a smirk, straightening her head to look up at Sakuda. She took one of her hands out of her pocket and brought it up to her her head to play with her hair and rub the back of her head as she spoke. "I've been good. Calm. Staying away from my house for once, though usually only going to another house instead." She laughed and rubbed her head a bit more, closing her eyes for a moment. "How about you? You've been gone for a while..." She reopened her eyes, now a soft brown as they looked at Sakuda, part of her actual bangs just slightly covering them. She needed to get them trimmed soon.

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Mon 29 Oct 2012, 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 1:39 am

Sakuda stared at Suki for several moments--debating on what all to tell Suki. She grinned at Suki's actions, tilting her head to observe her better. "Calm? Good, good. You need to always be calm," she muttered. RollIng her shoulders a bit. Her legs shifted her weight, adjusting herself to a comfortable position. "I've been alright, nothing worth complaining about," she explained, putting her hands behind her head. She wasn't goin to talk more than needed, especially since Suki had been doing her own disappearing a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 1:47 am

(I'm going to bed. I shall reply again tomorrow~ Night~)

Suki sighed and took her other hand out and rubbed her eyes. "Most of the time, yes. I guess lately it's been a good thing." She wasn't sure if Sakuda could figure out her main thing that had been going on lately and she wasn't sure if she really wanted to say it anyway. They seemed to have drifted away from each other since they've done their own things lately. Always disappearing on each other, not talking for months on end, and then when finally seeing each other not doing much to fix it. "I'm glad you've been alright." She looked back up at her, her eyes back to green now after rubbing them, as if the rubbing had changed them back. She looked around for a moment before turning and walking to the swings and sitting on one, somewhat implying for Sakuda to come with her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon 29 Oct 2012, 1:56 am

Sakuda nodded her head, listening Intently to what Suki had to say. She felt the heavy tension, but didn't do anything to edge towards it. Sakuda was stubborn like that. Instead, Sakuda turned her head to gaze at the scenery. She fingered her scarf, pads of her skin grazing over the bite mark. Saku smiled without knowing and turned back to Suki. "I'm always good," she lied, knowing that anyone could see that. At first, Sakuda didn't follow Suki, but then she shrugged and walked over, standing by the empty swing. Her dark blue eyes observing Suki. The little girl was an open book to Saku, and it wasnt helpful this time.

(Alrighty~ sleep well dear:3)
Back to top Go down
Blix
Scout
Blix

Male Sagittarius Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-12-19

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Nov 2012, 9:37 pm

Blix walked into the park, and sat on a swing. He pulled his blue jacket a little tighter, and wrapped his arms around the chain holding up the swing. He pushed off, and swung forward not sure exactly what to do. He wasn't even sure why he was here, as the wind was bringing cold air with it. He just needed time to think. It had been a while since he had just sat and not had anything running through his mind, and he enjoyed the silence. Blix threw his head back, and watched the sky's colors run together as he swung back and forth, feeling the wind brush past him and blow his hair to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Playground
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: