Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Playground - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%The Playground - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Playground - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%The Playground - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Playground - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%The Playground - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Playground - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Playground - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Playground - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Playground - Page 6 I_vote_lcapThe Playground - Page 6 I_voting_barThe Playground - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Playground

Go down 
+2
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

The Playground - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Sep 2011, 9:17 pm

Nana pouted in a very childish manner when the girl pulled away her hand and instead went to go cling to Mori again even though she had been hitting him only a few moments ago.She was at least a little content that the girl had felt better, she knew it, she could feel it. Mori looked to the girl still with his eyes narrowed but they (at the very least) did not narrow further as he returned his careful attention to Nana who pointed to herself cutely and smiled just a tiny bit, a shy blush growing on her small cheeks.
"I'm Nana, and this is Mori-kun."
Mori scoffed quietly once again when it was his turn to be pointed at by Nana who just regarded him with a cute small innoccent little smile.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 4:10 pm

Yoko nodded, "Nice to meet you, Nana and..." she glanced to the boy who was known as Mori, "Mori." she said blankly and then her eyes softened a little when they looked back to Nana. She really took a liking to this little girl.
A small breeze blew her long brown hair back and she carved a piece of her hair behind her ear. Her brown orbs glanced to the side a little and then back to the two. She fixed her hat with a slanted brim and then began to take off her ripped gloves since she saw no point in wearing them anymore. The breeze touched her skin, she shivered a little. In all her years wore gloves which was a strange thing to wear in the summer, but fall was on it's way. Her brown eyes weren't soft anymore, but blank. She was thinking about what she was going to do tomorrow, if their was anything for her to do in this time.

Last edited by Yoko on Thu 22 Sep 2011, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 21 Sep 2011, 5:57 pm

Morididn't say anything nor regard the girl when she said his name though he did wonder why in the world did she pause at his name? He tried not to look irritated as he kept his stare on a nearby field while people were playing soccer. Nana smiled happily to the girl, growing slightly less shy and she then pouted once more as she held a hand to her mouth and tilted her head to the side, playing her cute innoccent card.
"Why won't you tell us your name though?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 1:53 pm

Yoko blinked seeing this little girl looking for cute. She then pat the girls head lightly as if she might break and said in a soft tone, “My name is Yoko.” It wasn’t a pretty name or anything special. Just Yoko. She felt like she could slowly trust these people even the cat. She tilted her head a little and looked to the two.

Last edited by Yoko on Thu 22 Sep 2011, 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 5:51 pm

Nana blinked at the name and giggled like a little girl which she was and circled Yoko abandoning Mori who continued to let himself be distractedby the people out on the field. While Nana skipped lightly around the girl, chanting in a singsong voice.
"Yoko-chan! Yoko-chan! Yoko-chan!"
Mori's ears twitched as he looked to Yoko curiously after hearing her name being sung by Nana.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 5:58 pm

Yoko blinked a little and followed the girl with her eyes. This little girl was a strange character. She glanced up seeing that Mori was staring at her. She didn't stare back, but instead looked back to Nana. "Nana-chan." She said not in a singsong voice, but just said it. It felt right.
Even though Yoko didn't show it, she was smiling. She felt happy and then hugged her arms, continuing to watch Nana.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 6:19 pm

Nana blushed lightly at the name and laughed which made Mori stare at her in surprise with his ears perked on top of his head. This was the first time he had ever heard such a sound come from the little Nana besides scolding and pouts. The little brown haired girl began to glow lightly into a strange white light before letting it radiate off of her and explode gently into tiny sparkles. The sparks seemed to change color when they went to Mori and to Yoko, both changing to their own individual colors while the light around Nana continued to stay a light pale pink. The sparks near Mori glowed red and thn darkened which made theneko narrow his eyes and swipe them away quickly with a swish of his white tail.
"Nana, control yourself."
Despite the amazing display that cute could actually be used as a weapon which is why she was being hunted and why Mori was chosen to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 6:31 pm

Yoko blinked in surprised, seeing the sparkles. She was pretty impressed that this girl could do something like this. She looked to the neko with a questionable look. "How amazing." she praised with a light happy voice which was a total surprise for her. Yoko placed her fingertips to her bottom lip and watched the girl like what she said was nothing.
It was pretty cute for the little brown haired girl.
Slowly, Yoko began to wonder what exactly was Nana? She never seen anything like this and then she began to think if Mori could explode sparkles too, but she thought about it again and doubted it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 6:51 pm

Mori twitched his ears, his tail waving back and forth as if pacing while he narrowed his eyes at Nana who giggled and ran after the left over sparkes. Nana looked to Yoko and grabbed her new found friend's hands.
"You want to see more?!"
Mori looked around, his ears perked high on top of his head and rotating around listening. His lips parted slightly as he scented for anyone near, like a cat the roof of his mouth was able to pick up scent as well as his sharp nose.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:27 pm

Yoko blinked, her eyes going blank. Images flashed through her mind as Nana touched her hand. Yoko squeezed her eyes tightly, trying not to see more, but the images burned into her mind already. It wasn't anything bad or good. It was hard to describe any of it. Yoko began to take slow and deep breathes trying to calm herself down. She hated seeing something personal and something that she never asked to see, but it happens. The contact or the valued item of a person holds cherished memories and the future. Yoko's hand tightened on Nana's hand though not too tightly that it would break the poor little girl's hand, not wanting for her to let go, while Yoko tried to make sense of the images imprinted in her brain. Her eyes squeezed tight like trying to wake up from a bad dream.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 8:53 pm

Nana let out a small surprise squeal as she felt Yoko's hands clamp around her own small frail ones. Mori looked to the both of them since he was worried about who was looking at them, the neko's eyes widened at what he was seeing but instinct drove him to action as he reached out and pulled Nana away from Yoko, hugging the small girl to hischest as he took a few steps back, holding Nana close he could feel her trembling since both memories seemed to play in both of their minds when they connected. Those horrible moments when Nana was neglected by her brother and people around her then punished and shunned by the people scared by her powers.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 9:01 pm

Yoko's eyes snapped opened. Her eyes back to their brown color. Her hand covered her mouth and then her whole face. She mumbled something between her hands that was unable to be heard, but she knew what she was saying. "I'm sorry."
There was finally real emotion on her face. Pain. Terror. Fear. Guilt. She knew this was a bad idea from the start and she was right.
"I'm sorry." she whispered into her hands again hiding her emotions.

She began to hate herself now. She hurt this poor little girl who was so kind to her. Yoko bent down to her knees, crouching and rocking back and forth. Her face hiding behind her hands still. She looked weak, but this was her way of calming herself, trying to stuff all those emotions away and those images.
There was no whimper or sobs, just silence as she tried to collect herself.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 9:19 pm

Mori still didn't understand what was going on but he knew something big happened. After running his hands threw Nana's hair a few times, the girl seemed to calm down a bit and looked up to Mori with a few tears in her eyes. The neko wiped them away before looking to Yoko who remained on the floor, he reached out with a hesitant hand and patted the girl's head much likehe usually did with Nana.
"Are you okay, Yoko-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 9:37 pm

She didn't reply, but the comfort Mori gave her calmed her down a bit. She lifted her head showing her big brown eyes that was full of guilt. She then nodded and looked to Mori. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you," she looked to Nana and then looked down. She stood up, straighting out her clothes, along with her long hair. She pretended like everything was fine since she had a very good poker face.
Of course there was going to be questions and Yoko was going to handle it like an adult. After all she's living an eternal life.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Sep 2011, 10:10 pm

Mori took his hand away as she seemed to gather herself and nodded, ignoring the guilt look since he had seen it plenty of times before and he remained quiet as he held a Nana close to him, the girl now looking over Yoko with a worried expression since the Eternal did just Practically crumble to the ground.
"...To start off with, What just happened?"
Mori asked in a stern voice as he petted Nana's head, of course he was goind to ask questiongs. He was an informant of some sort, trained physically and mentally to be ready and observant and as far as he knew something happened everytime Yoko made skin contact with someone.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 5:22 pm

Yoko looked at him with a neutral expression. It seemed alright to tell now, since they were all not what they seemed. "You see when I make skin contact with any one or hold any of a person's precessions I get memories." she looks down to her hands clenching and unclenching them, "Living for a long time I've avoided people, for I do not wish to see personal memories of regrets, fear... it's hard." She voice was more softer then ever for she was trying not to make her voice crack.

Her brown eyes slowly move up and she meets their eyes. It was easy to tell that she was holding back some emotions and she trying very hard to keep them in. She then reached into her bag and pulled out a beat up teddy bear and held it in her hands. This bear held happy memories from that little girl. She kept it around to see those happy memories from that girl. She then held it to her chest. She reached into her bag and pulled out some white gloves and placed them over her hands.

"That's why I wear gloves. To keep away from skin contact." She looked down to Nana that was still in Mori's protective arms, "I am sorry for doing such harm." she said and bowed. "Perhaps I should leave since I've caused you pain..." she trailed off and looked to the distance.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2011, 5:51 pm

Mori continued to pat Nana's head comfortingly as he listened to Yoko's storyy and apparently what would seem to be her ability. He nodded silently before looking down to Nana with a bit of a blank expression. Was seeing old memories really so dangerous? He didn't find a threat to Nana so he guess that the Eternal could stick around. But he woul dhave to be careful about not touching her skin contact as well... After all, if he decided to let her leave then he would be left with a grumpy Nana all afernoon. He sighed as he looked back up to Yoko with fake contact red eyes.
"You can stay. Your not much of a danger."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 8:24 am

Yoko blinked at Mori somewhat surprised and she showed this expression. Could she really? Yoko then bowed, her long brown hair hiding her face, hiding her tiny smile. "Thank you." she said and then stood up straight the presences of the smile gone.
Yoko looked at Mori and then Nana, her eyes a little brighter. Her hands were together and she just watched them.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 12:06 pm

Nana smiled again at Yoko before a small explanationmark pops above her head as he grabs Mori's hand and drags him over to the swings earning a small grunt from the neko as he was forced to follow.
"Mori-kun! The swings!"
She sat down and looked up expectantly to him however the neko just stared at her blankly.
"What?"
She huffed after a couple of minutes and hopped off then pushed Mori to the other side of the swing and sat down, her back to him.
"Push me!"
Mori blinked before flicking his ears and taking the seat on either side and pulled her back before letting go and gently pushing her while she squealed.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 3:47 pm

Yoko just stood and watched. It must have been nice to have a sibling, she thought. She looked around seeing people still here, running around, parents watching the small children and couples holding hands. She sighed a soft sigh and then looked back to Mori and Nana at the swings.
She then turned around and sat on the nearest bench just watching them have fun like some adult would. She legs crossed with both hands on one knee. Her expression was a little soft yet blank still.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:45 pm

Mori flicked his ears as Nana continues to squeal gleefully. Luckily he was able to hide the beginnings of a small smile before it could appear on his face. The neko flicked his tail to the side as he heard Nana make another request.
"Higher, Mori-kun, Higher!"
Mori flicked his ears and shook his head, allowing a small smirk to appear on his face.
"No, you'll get dizzy."
Nana stuck her tongue out at him and let go of the chains, the neko flinched and hopped over the swing as it came back to him. Nana flew a way aways and landed on her own two feet and laughed as she saw Mori growl at her and narrow his red eyes. She didn't pay attention to him long as she headed over to the jungle gym.
"Play house!"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 4:52 pm

Yoko quickly placed a hand over her mouth, fighting the urge to snicker. She watched very amused by these two. She bit her bottom lip and watched as Nana ran to the jungle gym. she thought of how cute Nana is and that Mori was deep down enjoying himself. She looked down and fixed the hem of her dress. She looked back to the two and gave a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 6:15 pm

Nana could see the smile appear on Yoko's face and that made her grin even bigger as she continued to climb up the jungle gym to the top. Mori muttered somet hings under his breath and slipped his hands in his pockets as he watched her carefully. He walked after her and tried to control his sped up heart rate that pracitcally raced inside his chest when he saw her jump. The neko stood on the outside being careful of her because he didn't want her to fall.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 6:34 pm

Yoko's hand was still covering her mouth. She then stood up and walked over to the two. Her smile fading as she stood next to Mori, her hand that was at her mouth now by her side. "Please be carful Nana-chan." Yoko said softly. Though she knew Mori wouldn't let anything happen to herself so she knew that their was no point in saying it, but she did. She arms were crossed over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:04 pm

Nana smiled and gave the thumbs up sign to Yoko before continuing on up. Mori flicked his ears, the only signof ackowledgment to Yoko joining his sideand watching Nana as well. The neko blinked as the girl stopped suddenly and then started waving her hands.
"Woah!!"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 25 Sep 2011, 7:05 pm

Nana smiled and gave the thumbs up sign to Yoko before continuing on up. Mori flicked his ears, the only signof ackowledgment to Yoko joining his sideand watching Nana as well. The neko blinked as the girl stopped suddenly and then started waving her hands.
"Woah!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Playground
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: