Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Playground I_vote_lcap100%The Playground I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Playground I_vote_lcap0%The Playground I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Playground I_vote_lcap0%The Playground I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Playground I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Playground I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Playground I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Playground I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Playground I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Playground I_vote_lcapThe Playground I_voting_barThe Playground I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Playground

Go down 
+2
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 12:06 pm

The Playground 05-04-09029_playground_
An old playground that has swings, slides, and many other things thats used for the kids of the town.

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 23 Nov 2011, 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 1:30 am

Sakuda's footsteps sounded throughout the park as she dragged her sneaker-covered feet dragged against the floor. She sighed softly and pushed back her long hair, thinking how tiresome her trip from America, back here, took. She sighed, then walked over to the swings, sitting on one and bowed her head slightly, closing her eyes to enjoy the night.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 12:49 am

Suki walked amoungst the trees around the playground as she thought to herself. I'm not quite sure if he's it....yet I do...Oh its so confusing! She shook her head at herself. She stared down at her ripped dark wash skinny jeans as she had her hands in her pockets. Her long, silk, lavender shirt clung around her wrists as it tried to go in front of them to be as long as it was in the back. She took one hand out and played with her v-neck until she got to the string of her red heart necklace. She let out a soft shy as she put her hand against the garnet jewl, pushing it to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 12:55 am

Sakuda paused from her train of thought, glancing up to sniff the air. Another one of her kind was here, and the scent was so familiar, yet Sakuda didn't think about what face belonged to who. She couldn't remember everything, just her apartment and some faces of whom she met. "Excuse me! Is someone else here," she called out, standing up. Her hand carefully brushed back the long locks of black hair, playing with the ends of her jacket wih her fingertips. She glanced around herself.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 12:58 am

Suki leaned against a tree as she stopped in the middle of her tracks, letting of her jewl. She stared up at the trees for a moment before she heard someone call out to her, making her jump slightly. Startled, she stood up all the way and peeked out to the playground, seeing a girl. She sniffed the air, seeing she was a werewolf, so she spoke softly, knowing she could hear. "Oh just me...Sukiyomi..." She stepped out from the trees, walking around the merry-go-round that was there.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:01 am

Sakuda sighed in relief as she heard another voice, glad she wasn't going mad. She lifted her eyes and jogged over to the girl, metting her half-way. "Hey, Suki-Chan! Remember me? Sakuda!" She moved her arms out, in a sort of ta-da form. Her bright blue eyes were shinning as she remembered her friend. A few strands of her hair fell over her eyes, making her sigh, brushing them back. She needed to cut her hair soon.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:04 am

Suki trailed her fingers across the marry-go-round, making it start to circle just slightly, slowly. She looked up to see the girl running over to her and speaking. She smiled softly, realizing who she was now that she was closer. She laughed softly and nodded to her. "Yes, I remember Saku-chan. How could I forget a dear like you?" She raised an eyebrow to her and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:09 am

Sakuda blushed slightly from embarrassment. She didn't think that anyone would remember her, but her was still happy someone did. She looked down to Suki, since she was shorter, then smiled. "Well, I don't know. But enough about me, how've you been, Suki-Chan?" She watched the merry-go-round spin slightly, her eyes lowered to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:13 am

Suki stared up at Sakuda, smiling gently. She sighed softly and looked down at the marry-go-round before talking one of the bars on it and bringing herself to sit on it. "Oh I've been alright I guess. Just some crazy things going on. Met a guy...trying to figure out my feelings for him, and other people. Been trying to keep Mio off my back. Watching after Nate. The usual I guess." She laughed, her eyes turned orange and she shook her head, letting her hair fall back from her forehead to show her scar. "What about you..?" She looked back up at her, putting her left hand on her right shoulder to trace parts of her tattoo.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:18 am

Sakuda raised her head, eyes clouded by thought. She stayed silent for a moment before smiling, showing Suki-Chan how bubbily she was. "Well, I went to America to look around. It was pretty interesting. Art like you wouldn't believe," she said, brushing her hair over her shoulder once more. Then she tilted her head, reaching forward to brush Suki-Chan's hair back. Her eyes widened slightly. "Who did this," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:23 am

Suki stared at Sakuda gently as she thought for a moment before replying. She smiled as she said she went to America, thinking of her dad. "My dad lives there. He sends me things every now and then. I still love my precious European art better." She giggled softly. She watched as Sakuda reached over to her forehead, making her close her eyes. "The scar...? I've had that since I was 12...some girls beat me up at my all girls school after my sister left." She replied quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:30 am

"I've . . . Never seen it until now," she murmured, letting go of Suki-Chan's hair. She then stepped back, inhailing fresh air, then released it with a sigh. "Suki-Chan . . . I'm sorry if I walked into your personal bubble. I touch people without asking sometimes." She placed her hand ontop of her head, closing her eyes to relax.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:33 am

Suki shurged, pushing her hair back in front of her forehead. "Most people don't. I try and keep it hidden. Same as the other one they gave me..." She looked down at her right arm, looking at the scar that ran from her elbow to her wrist. She looked up at Sakuda, smiling gently. "You didn't at all, Saku-chan. You're close enough to me that I don't mind." She played with her scar as she replied.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:38 am

Sakuda smiled softly as she opened her eyes. "OK, just making sure what boundries you have," she murmured, reaching over and patting Suki's head. "I've missed you, ya squirt!" She giggled afterwards, then tilted her head. "You've grown at least an inch since I last saw you, how great!" Her teasing made a lighter mood, which Sakuda savored.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:43 am

Suki pouted slightly as Sakuda patted her head. "Squirt!? Aren't I older than you!?" Her eyes turned a light purple as she stuck her tongue out at her and made a 'nyah' noise. "I have not. I stopped growing ages ago. Don't mock my height!" She growled playfully at her, letting go of her own arm.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:48 am

Sakuda smirked softly, leaning back on her heels. "I'm just kidding, Dear," she said softly, smiling as well. Her eyes casted upward to the cresent moon, which made her smile brightly. "Hows little Nate? I remember him from the last Halloween Party we had," she said, glancing to Suki.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:50 am

Suki blushed slightly and looked away into the trees. She played with her hair slightly, twirling it around her fingers. "Nate...? Crazy as always. He's usually training... I'm afraid he wants to get into an organization like his dad." She sighed softly, pressing her hand to her heart jewl again.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 1:57 am

Sakuda made a annoyed face. "Nates a good kid from what I've seen, and he loves his mother. Why would he give that all up to join something not worth it? Suki-Chan, really, think of the positives," she poked Suki's cheek, then smiles brightly. "You're really something, though," she stated.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 11:27 pm

Suki sighed as she gripped at her necklace, her eyes had turned a light brown as well. "I know...but his dad got killed in that stupid organization...I can't stand loosing him as well." She slowly looked up at Sakuda, a pained look on her face. She squealed slightly and blushed again as Sakuda poked her cheek. She glared gently. "Um...thank...you?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 5:53 pm

Hanako led Mori here and then ran towards the swings and grabbed one, swinging flat on her stomach. She loved the swings.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 5:58 pm

Mori laughs as he watches her then sets down his bag and jumps onto one of the swings seats and swung back and forth while standing.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 6:16 pm

Hanako smiles and then sits on the swing, swinging higher and higher. She felt like a child again.
"WEEEEE!" she cheered and giggled.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 6:21 pm

Mori chuckles as he watches her, still standing and swinging slowly.
"Don't let go."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 6:39 pm

"I won't! I'm not that crazy." she said and laughed. Instead of letting go, she jumped out and instead of landing on her feet, which slipped from under her, fell onto her bottom.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 6:47 pm

Mori blinked and jumped after her but unlike her fall, he landed on his feet perfectly. He walked over to her and patted her shoulder, kneeling beside her.
"Uh, you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Playground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Playground   The Playground I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Playground
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: