Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTenma's Room - Page 3 I_voting_barTenma's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTenma's Room - Page 3 I_voting_barTenma's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Tenma's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aella Ealasaid
Scout

Tenma's Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 10:17 am

Aella grinned slightly at what Tenma said. She found the image rather amusing. "No. I don't think kids today can do that. Well, perhaps maybe some with reflexes like your own." She shrugged her shoulders at that, but raised her eyebrow at what Tenma said next. "Definitely not fun. Maybe it's because I'm stingy, but I don't find it very enjoyable to lose money. I prefer to make it, and gambling is definitely not a good way to do so."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 12:16 pm

Tenma nods, listening to the other. "I can understand the stingy feelings, you have" she sighs and shakes her head a little. "things were so much simpler before money was invented.. Long ago, my people traded work for things we needed, it was a simpler life but a good one" she clenches her fists, a bit of anger towards that part of her past. "darling haveyou ever heard of a Yakashine?" She asks, a look of mystery on her face.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 12:20 pm

Aella raised her eyebrow slightly at what Tenma said before teasing some, "Does it count that I exchange people's lives for money, which I need?" She frowned slightly and stopped joking when she saw Tenma clench her fists and listened seriously. She scowled slightly, searching her mind for any information on what Tenma asked her. When nothing came up, she shook her head. "No, I haven't."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 12:42 pm

Tenma looked down at her own hands for just a moment before looking up, her eyes go to red with black closing in. "in the beginning, Yakashine was a demon. The evil, like Satan to the Christians.. We all feared his legend, especially when a plague struck down upon our small village..." she clenches her fists harder. "a man came, we all trusted him... But he summoned the evil.. He brought the evil Yakashine down upon us! Through the birth of a child... An evil incarnate of the Yakashine we feared so much.." she shifts on the bed leaning close to Aella, "that man brought vampires upon the world... That man made the evil child.. That bit me and so many others after.." her eyes shift to look frightening and almost souless,
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 7:58 pm

Aella didn't flinch at the look that Tenma gave her. She simply looked back at the vampire. Noticing that she had leaned closer to her, Aella reached a hand out to gently cup her cheek before pressing their foreheads together, her eyes closing for a moment. She was trying to comfort Tenma, hoping that she could calm her. "Sh...Just because you were born of evil, doesn't mean that you yourself are evil."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:19 pm

Tenma opened her mouth, her fangs becoming longer. "But how can we ever truly know?" She says in almost a hiss. Her eyes stayed on the girl's closed ones. It was common knowledge that humans thought of the vampire breed as evil. Did the elves? Did the halfbreeds? how could she ever be sure?
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:23 pm

Aella frowned slightly before slowly opening her eyes. "If it were true...My brothers and sisters wouldn't be so innocent." She pulled one corner of her mouth up into a slight smile. "Just because...You live off of the blood of others, doesn't mean you're evil." She ran her thumb gently over Tenma's cheek. "It doesn't..." Her voice was soft as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:48 pm

She closes her mouth, tilting her head just a bit to the side. "I guess you do have a point" She lets her eyes close as she takes in a small breath. It wasn't needed, but wanted. When her eyes reopened they were a dark black, she leaned forward a bit a give Aella a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, little one"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Dec 2012, 9:54 pm

Aella's eyes closed slightly when Tenma kissed her cheek. She moved to put her arms around the vampire then, holding her close as she spoke gently into her ear. "Don't thank me..." She gave a light sigh and placed a gentle kiss against Tenma's ear. "You know, if it were true that because they're parents were bad the kids were...My children would be out of control. Wouldn't you agree?" She was trying to lighten the mood some.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 7:32 pm

She laughs a bit, in the small curt way. "Oh little one, your own little ones would be quite a croc" she makes a small joke and bites her lip to stifle her own laughter.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Dec 2012, 10:07 pm

Aella snickered slightly at what Tenma said, "Haha, very funny." She then shrugged her shoulders after that, "To be honest...I'm not sure they'd have that ability." She let go of Tenma some and leaned back slightly, looking at her as she said softly, "I was told that I was simply a freak of nature."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 6:45 pm

The vampire gives a grin, flashing her teeth before letting her lips drop over them. "The best kind of nature.. is freaky"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 8:29 pm

Aella smiled slightly at what Tenma said. She reached her hand out to gently cup Tenma's cheek. "Thanks, love." Her voice was soft before she shrugged her shoulders and added. "We don't even know if I got this through genetics from my dad or anything. They think it was just a freak thing."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 8:50 pm

She grins, "Oh, but how does anyone come to be? A little dash of chromosomes and the environment takes its course. Allow the true nature of the unborn to take place, and you'll be born unique and however normal fate wants you to be" She explains, tilting her head so her long hair falls over her face
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 8:57 pm

Aella gave a light chuckle. "I'm the start of an ultimate race, eh? Just image. A ton of me running around. I'll be the end of man kind." She smiled some as she brushed the hair from Tenma's face, tucking it behind the vampire's ear.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:30 pm

"Perhaps, if the child you bare wishes to have its mother's nature" She smiles, leaning her head down to look at the bed. "I cannot have children, you know." She admits, but is not sad nor happy about it. It was simply the way things were.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:35 pm

Aella moved her hand to gently pull her face up from looking down at the bed. "I can...But I have no real plans to." She moved her face to brush their noses together a moment before she leaned more to press their lips together gently.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:40 pm

Tenma smiled at the words, but was surprised when the elf kissed her. She kept her hands on the bed and very lightly kissed the girl back, closing her dark colored eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:51 pm

Aella's hand held the side of Tenma's face gently, leaning forward some to gently deepen the kiss some. She moved her face away slightly so she could speak, "Unless...You...and myself could magically make children. I don't think I'll be having any." She blushed ever so slightly before she pressed their lips back together gently.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 9:59 pm

The vampire's mind spun at that statement, going into three different places to find meaning in what she had said. Tenma lifted one of her hands, putting her finger against the elf's chin, pulling her lips from the other to create a small amount of space. "Do you mean that little one?" She whispers, her eyes dark and watching for any hesitation
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Dec 2012, 10:38 pm

Aella easily let Tenma part their lips. She smiled softly as Tenma placed a finger against Tenma's chin. She looked up to the vampire's eyes as she spoke. She didn't hesitate at all, but nodded her head, "Yes...Yes I am." She blushed slightly again, feeling somewhat embarrassed for sharing such a thing.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 4:55 pm

"That makes my dead heart want to beat" She gives a small laugh, returning her lips upon the elf's in a small but loving kiss. She did not want to be too forward, or scare the other. So, she was soft and almost coy.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Dec 2012, 7:08 pm

Aella couldn't help but smile at what Tenma said, "Good...I'm glad." She returned the kiss that Tenma had given her, deepening it just slightly before breaking it off, though she found herself at a loss for words.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 8:37 pm

Tenma sat upright, her eyes dark as she watches the other. "are you alright?" she whispers, leaning back on her hands she tries to look more comfortable than she internally feels. She wished not to make the other scared as she had last time.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 8:46 pm

Aella watched as Tenma moved. She tilted her head slightly at what the vampire said, "Hn...?" After a moment she figured out why she was asking and smiled softly, "Oh, yes. I'm fine. Thank you for asking."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Dec 2012, 9:21 pm

Tenma smiles, shifting her legs to be a bit less folded. "that is good to hear" she says, closing her eyes and leaning all the way back so she is half on the bed and half off, her arms crossed over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenma's Room
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next