Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcapTenma's Room - Page 8 I_voting_barTenma's Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcapTenma's Room - Page 8 I_voting_barTenma's Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Tenma's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Nightshade
Scout

Tenma's Room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 5:15 pm

"Hello little one" She smiles in a sweet and caring manor, easily supporting herself on her one arm. It was easy enough, her other hand rested behind her back, holding the necklace. "DId you enjoy your rest?" She asks the sleeping looking elf, a look of joy in her dark eyes
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 5:25 pm

Aella let her hand drop from Tenma's face. She used that same hand to rub at her eyes before stretching both of her arms out over her head with a slight yawn. She then nodded her head at what Tenma said, "Yeah..." She leaned up to press her lips gently against the vampire's smiling as she laid back down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 5:28 pm

Tenma shifted herself to lay next to the elf. "Oh darling, i found something for you" She put her head on her hand, watches the girl next to her before holding up the necklace by the chain. The jewel in the center reflects the light from the window, casting rainbows around the room
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 5:31 pm

Aella blinked slightly at what Tenma said, "Huh? You did?" She turned her head some to look at the necklace that the vampire held. She smiled brightly as the light cast the rainbows around the room. She looked back at Tenma, "It's lovely. Where'd you get that?" Her face now held a gentle smile as she watched the vampire.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 5:42 pm

"Your ancestor, actually" She says softly, gently placing it against the girl's arm. It was a cold metal, that matched the temperature of the vampire's skin. "I was told, if ever I find you again, that it belonged to whomever your spirit settled down in." She laughs a little,
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 6:05 pm

Aella cracked a small smile once more at what Tenma said. She felt the cold metal against her arm, noting the temperature was about that of Tenma's skin. She gently took the necklace from her and moved it to place it around her own neck "A gift from me to me." She looked to Tenma and watched her a moment.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 6:19 pm

Tenma laughed again, "How great, a simple thing is" She motions to the necklace, "It has her initials in it" her fingers run up the girl's arm, up and down keeping a steady movement as if to occupy her own thoughts
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 7:01 pm

Aella glanced to the necklace and reached down to take a hold of it, turning it over to look at the initials on the back of it. She blinked a few times and smiled softly. She glanced towards Tenma's hand now, her face blushing slightly. She reached down and gently took a hold of the vampire's hand.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 7:05 pm

Tenma smiles, before her eyes drag over to the necklace. "It really goes with you.." she mutters, as her head turns and her eyes narrow a tiny bit. The hand that the elf holds slowly clenches, tighter and tighter. "Really..." she mutters again, as her gaze stays locked on the jewel.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 7:10 pm

Aella blinked a couple times as Tenma trailed off, and even more so as Tenma's hand tightened around her arm. She then winced as it got even tighter. In return, she tightened her own grip on Tenma's hand from above, trying to snap her out of whatever it was she was in. "Tenma...You're hurting me..."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 7:14 pm

Tenma's eyes didn't waver, they stayed on the jewel as it shone in the sun. Her fingers curled and slowly dug her finger nails into the girl's soft skin. "That.. that is a shame isn't it? Hurting the ones you love..." She muttered in the same tone, it wasn't the same tone that she normally spoke with it was off key and almost sounded like someone else was speaking for her.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 7:17 pm

Aella bit down on her lip while wincing. She was trying to keep from crying out. She pulled her hand from Tenma's, moving it to push against her shoulder. She was beginning to panic, being unsure of what to do. She couldn't understand why Tenma was acting like this. "S-stop!" Her voice cracked slightly with the panic mixed with the pain.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 7:23 pm

Tenma shook her head, making a small 'tsk' sound as she did. "If only it were that easy..." A look of mock sadness crossed the vampire's face, before it was overcome with a blank stare. Without another word the vampire shifted her body, like a predator, grabbing ahold of the hand that the girl had put against her shoulder, her fingers shift to grip that same hand's wrist. Her grip becomes so tight the bone snaps like a toothpick, with that sound Tenma's mouth twists into a sickening grin. "To kill that which you love most, is the ultimate punishment; Wouldn't you say?" She says with an accent, that would have come from long ago in Whales, all the while her dark eyes never leave the beautiful jewel on the necklace around Aella's neck.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 7:28 pm

Aella let out a sharp cry as her wrist snapped. She knew something was completely wrong with the vampire. It was almost like it wasn't even her. Her eyes narrowed down and she let out a deep hiss from her throat, "Who are you, and what are you doing to her?" She pulled her lips back to bare her teeth, which began to elongate and sharpen. She used her other hand to smack at the vampire. She noticed that her eyes were locked with the necklace she wore, and that worried her even more, "Tenma, don't look at it!" Aella quickly leaned forward, biting at any skin she might be able to get a hold of. She didn't want to hurt the vampire, but she did want to protect herself.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 7:33 pm

The vampire grinned, grabbing hold of the other hand that smacked at her, letting go of the other. "Ah, but I am Tenma. The old one... the one that lives long and cares not about those who i come across" She laughs in a low tone, not minding at all when the other bites into her skin almost like it was amusing, the pain of the bite that is. "Come now, accept your fate, lay still so it may happen!" she almost screams with a sickening joy, using the hand she had grabbed as leverage to throw the elf from the bed --following quickly after. Her eyes stay put on the necklace, it was almost like she did not even need to see the happenings around her for perhaps someone else was...
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 7:40 pm

Aella could taste Tenma's flesh and blood as her sharp teeth tore through her skin. She spit the bit out that had stayed in her mouth, almost feeling sick at the taste of the vampire. She was feeling sick more because of the fact that she enjoyed the taste. She let out a slight gasp as she was easily thrown onto the bed, Tenma on top of her moments later. She worked her legs up in order to put them between herself and the vampire, attempting to give herself some wiggle room. She once more noticed that Tenma's eyes didn't leave the necklace, and so she let out another hiss and moved her hand to try to break her line of vision with it.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 7:43 pm

"Silly little creature.... The magic wont stop" She laughs at the attempt, but it was mocking and short. Within a few seconds, the vampire is in front of the elf, kicking her feet under her to knock the elf down. The vampire goes behind the other and grabs ahold of the necklace chain, twisting and pulling it tight against the elf's neck in hopes of strangling her.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 7:46 pm

Aella gasped, and as soon as she felt the chain pull tightly around her neck she attempted to push her fingers between the chain and her neck, still managing a hiss out as she began to struggle, trying to loosen the chain from her neck.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 7:49 pm

"Shhh honey... just let the cold sleep consume you" Tenma whispers next to the elf's ear, using more than half of her strength to hold the chain tight against her neck choking the air out of her. "allow yourself that sweet peace, where the vampire cant hurt you anymore..." she murmurs
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 7:52 pm

Aella made some wheezing noises as she attempted to continue to breathe. When she felt Tenma's breath against her ear, she let herself lean back against her. She was giving up now, deciding that there was no point in fighting any longer. She turned her head slightly to brush her lips against Tenma's cheek before turning her head back forward and closing her eyes, allowing herself to go as she had lost so much already that she had no fight left.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 8:05 pm

When the body goes limp Tenma's hands let go. Her own body slumps downward next to the girl as he state of mind returns to normal. It takes her a few moments to realize what has occurred, but when she does hurt words collapses.

"Aella...?" She picks the limp body up into her arms and shakes her "Aella?! wake up! Dammit wake up!" She yells at the body, shaking her harder, before trying CPR. When nothing works, she holds tight to the lifeless body. "What have I done... w..what have I done?!" if tears could come, they would have and she buries her face into the girl's torso. "I didnt... I dont know how... why did this happen..." she dry heavies, unable to shed tears for her lost lover.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 13 Jan 2013, 9:13 pm

By nightfall, Tenma gathers herself together and gets to her feet with Aella's body in her arms. "come now.." She whispers and disappears into the night
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenma's Room
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8