Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTenma's Room - Page 5 I_voting_barTenma's Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_vote_lcapTenma's Room - Page 5 I_voting_barTenma's Room - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Tenma's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Aella Ealasaid
Scout

Tenma's Room - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 9:37 pm

After a few moments of silence, Aella felt a slight pull, and with a sudden gasp, her eyes shut open, but she was no longer Aella. She couldn't remember who she was at that moment, and exactly WHERE she was. She walked forward through the green grass and down a hill before coming to a stop in front of a river where she looked down at her reflection. Red curly hair, green eyes, and a fair complexion, though somewhat dirtied. She also looked at her clothes, leather and fur, almost as if she were dressed for war. It wasn't until someone shouted down to her that she remembered her name. "DEARBHÁIL!" She looked over her shoulder, and suddenly things started to piece together. She was in ancient Ireland, prepared to protect her home from invasion.

Heading up the hill, Aella came to a stop, looking the other woman in the face, "There's something you must see, come quick." She rushed after the woman through the small stone village, coming to a stop on the top of yet another hill. She stared as a man began riding up on a horse, ready to attack until she heard him call out "Mo deifiúr!" She smiled brightly as she heard the greeting from her brother and he came to a halt, hopping off his horse and heading towards her. They clasped wrists in an old warrior's greeting as she spoke in a gentle tone, "Mo dheartháir. We have much to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 9:52 pm

In the olden village, a woman walked. Her body was covered in a black dress, the neckline was high, with an animal pelt as a sort of vest while the skirt was cut at her knees with a belt that holds a knife resting on her hips. Her eyes are black as the on coming night, with her hair tied up. She appeared as ready for war as any. The only difference between her and the others of the town, was the utter paleness of her flesh.

The woman stood near a post, watching like a lioness would. She had a stance that was nothing like a lady, but a predator. She grinned at the children that walked past her, noticing the arrival of the girl. Her head turned towards the two siblings almost as if she had heard their conversation despite the distance. How adorable, they were so full of life, yet so close to death.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 10:10 pm

Dearbháil walked along side her brother, their strides almost matching perfectly. They both were dressed ready for battle, as if one could break out at any moment, not to mention the fine longsword that rested at Dearbháil's waist, and the greatsword on her brother's back, the handles both designed the same on each one. They had leather wrapped around them, some Celtic signs etched onto the hilt, and at the very end a green emerald rested. "Come, Mo dheartháir. We must hurry along and-"

She was cut off as her brother grabbed a hold of her arm and yanked her back before pushing her into the shade of a tree where he stood close to her and spoke in a hushed tone, "We have no time, Mo deifiúr. I was just out scouting, the enemy will be on our doorstep soon. We must defend ourselves!" Dearbháil stared in shock for a moment, "Please, tell me this is a joke." Her brother shook his head, "There is no joking for this matter, Dearbháil." Her facial expression suddenly changed into one that was fierce as she pulled away from her brother, she rushed into the town square, her brother tailing behind her as she began to call out to the people living there. "Everyone ready! Those who aren't fighting and children, please head to the safety, the rest of you, grab your arms and meet me here!" Her voice echoed throughout the town as people began to scramble.

When the warriors gathered in the courtyard, men and women alike, she began to give them a speech. "I know that the notice was short, but not all things go as planned. Despite all of that, I think we all know that we WILL come out victorious as we have so many other times when we have had our peace and way of living threatened by those who wish to attack us. I ask you, as my brothers and sisters, to have courage! We will win this, and we will send those invaders home with their tails between their legs, so please, lend me your strength, skills, and raise up your weapons to protect what is rightfully ours!" She was responded to with a cheer and the warriors that stood around her raised up their weapons as well while she continued, "We will protect our land, so have heart, for we will need it! Now, everyone to their stations!" The warriors all scattered about, leaving Dearbháil and her brother alone, and she looked at him.

"Please, Mo dheartháir, take your place at the front of the lines. I'll join you there soon." He nodded his head and ran off through the gates, leaving Dearbháil alone. She sighed in relief when she knew they were gone, and reached to her side, moving some of her clothing out of the way to check the bandaged wound on her side, flinching slightly as her fingers touched it.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 10:17 pm

The woman watched the other give the orders, then the speech. When all left the woman began to move. Her stride was slow, but full of power and arrogance. She moved herself closer to the girl, her eyes did not waver. "Are you not going with them?" When the woman spoke, her voice flowed like silk against the skin. It could have swayed anyone, but also held an undertone of the same power her stride was. She did not go any closer than the tree that was nearly 10 feet away; but her words were spoken as clear as they would had she been speaking in the girl's ear.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 10:21 pm

At the sound of the voice, Dearbháil quickly moved her clothing to cover the bandages back up. She looked around, searching for the one who had made the voice, but she wasn't able to make anyone out from that distance away. It made her scowl slightly, but still she spoke in a reply. "Of course I am." She moved her hand to push some of her hair over her shoulder before turning away and heading towards the gate, stopping to hop on one of the horses as she drew her blade, giving the horse a good kick as she called out "H'yah!" The horse lurched forward, taking off with her on it as she rode to meet up with her brother at the front of the ranks, coming to a stop as they waited, a determined look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 10:29 pm

The woman shook her head, watching as they took off. A battle meant... bloodshed... The woman shook her head and watched as the girl rode off. Tilting her head back, she inhaled. Blood was shed, the battle had already begun. With a bloodthirsty grin, the woman took off, her speed was unmatched by any creature, animal or human, she was at the battlefield in mere minutes, sooner than the girl on the horse, but she kept herself in a large tree she had climbed. This was the best spot to observe, if someone noticed her in that spot she would join the fight but were that to happen... no one would live to tell..

The woman watched as the fight commenced, her eyes searching for the siblings. They were her targets, on this day she was thirsty.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 10:39 pm

Dearbháil had made it just in time for the fighting to begin. She and her brother rushed forward first with a fierce cry, though her brother's horse was soon shot down by an arrow, causing it to tumble, landing on top of him, and as the armies clashed, Dearbháil let out and angered shout, "No! You will not have him!" She leaped from her horse, sword drawn, landing on top of a man that had run up to her brother and his horse to finish him off. She stabbed her sword into his neck, sending him falling. She quickly pulled her sword from him and stood, moving to the horse, shoving at it while someone else came over and helped to pull her brother from under it. He coughed slightly but then looked up at his sister as he stood, brushing himself off. "I'm okay. Let's go."

They rushed forward side by side, their blades clashing against their opponents as they now fought back to back. She caught a glimpse of someone in a tree, and noticing that they weren't helping, she called out to them, "Get to safety with the others!" The distraction had been enough for her to not have been able to protect her brother as a blade cut him down. He fell with a cry, and she turned, taking out a few of the enemies around them before dropping to her knees. She pressed her hand over the bleeding wound and cried out, "NO!" She searched around "Someone, please help him!" Her eyes searched more before they found the person in the tree before she looked up at the sky calling out to her God and Goddess, "Please, don't do this to me! You can't have him, he's all I have left! Take me instead!"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 10:49 pm

The woman in the tree turned her head towards the enemies, then towards the girl who cried out. Oh what a curious thing, did she think that the woman was in danger so high in the tree? Ah, but the distraction had caused the girl her brother. The blood was fresh, and so sweet. Within the few seconds of the girl's cries to the almighty above, the woman was suddenly at their side. Her black eyes were enchanting, as she unleashed only half of their effect on the crying girl. In this time period, enemies were approaching,

"So brave you fight, but so lost you become." Were the woman's words, her voice was as it had been in the village. She gives a grin, inhaling the scent of fresh blood. "If you lay in wait, you both will die, and your people will have no leader to protect them from the danger that lies in the darkness." She explains, crouching down to get face to face with the girl. "He is dead" Her hand reaches out as she scrapes her finger across the boy's throat. More blood spurts, and boy's body goes limp. "Wake now, you must fight, lest the rest die by your own fickle feelings"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 11:04 pm

Dearbháil stared the woman in the face now that she was there. She didn't even wonder how she had gotten there so fast with all that was happening at that moment. She simply pulled her eyebrows together as the woman began to speak before uttering a single word herself, "Please..." She trailed off as the woman continued to speak, and her gaze moved around the battlefield to watch as men and women fell around her, some of them her's, and some of them the enemy. She quickly snapped out of it though, as she heard the woman say that her brother was dead, and she felt him go limp beneath her hand. She quickly looked, "No...No, no. Mo dheartháir! My twin!" Her face immediately moved from grief to rage, and she pushed at the woman beside her as she cried out in anger, immediately grabbing her sword and pulling a dagger from her side.

She rushed into the battle, clashing with more enemies, defending and attacking as best as she could. She let out a sharp cry when she was hit with a sword, a long and thin line of blood slowly working its way down the side of her face where she was hit, and it slowly began to bleed more as the blood finished making its way to the surface of the torn skin. She didn't stop fighting however. She just kept it up until the enemy was finally fleeing from the area.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 11:16 pm

The woman did not make a move when the other sobbed. The emotions were comical, but she did not show that. Instead she watched the other, allowing the push though her body did not move. Perhaps if the other had been in the right of mind she would have noticed, but that was fine. With her quickness, the woman turned sitting beside the dead carcass watching the warrior fight with a blazing anger. Not minding at all, she lifted the dead boy's hand up and sunk in her teeth drinking what little blood the body had left.

What would happen to the warrior girl now? The brother was dead, he could have lived had the sister not noticed the woman in the tree. How sad life had gotten so very quickly. Would the girl notice that it had been the woman who finished off the boy... the gash in the throat would be cause for some speculation.

Once the enemies began to flee, the woman stood up turning to the warriors that had once fought alongside the siblings to see half were dead and the other half were laying either caring for their wounds or crying over the lost. To that all the woman said was "chk" the sound of her clicking her teeth together
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 11:23 pm

Dearbháil looked over the field only for a moment before she began to slowly walk forward. She noticed that her vision was beginning to blur, likely from the blood loss from not only the wound on the side of her face, but the one from earlier that had opened back up while she was fighting. She forced herself over to where her brother's body was and dropped to her knees as she muttered, "Mo dheartháir..." She half expected the loving response that she would normally get, and when it didn't come, she felt as if her heart had shattered. She moved her hand to push under her clothing, touching the bandages that covered her wound. She felt the warm stickiness of the blood before she fell forward over the top of her brother, passing out.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 11:29 pm

The woman groaned, without any hesitation she picked the girl up with one hand and tosses her up over her shoulder. "Filthy humans. Spilling blood so wastefully." She grumbles, before taking off with the girl.

It took nearly 30 minutes, before the woman arrived at a small hut. She opened the door, and went inside, she tossed the injured girl on the floor and grabbed a few bandages. "You fragile creature, how does your blood smell so delicious?" She growls, and wraps up the major wounds before splashing some water on her face. "You'd best wake up, soon" she mutters and goes to sit on the only chair in the hut. Her legs folded beneath her as she watched the human on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 11:39 pm

Dearbháil groaned somewhat in her unconscious state with the treatment she was receiving. She awoke to the water being splashed on her face and quickly sat up, grunting slightly as she bothered the wound. She glanced down and noticed that her top and gloves were missing. She quickly moved her arms to cover herself as she found the woman in the chair. "Where am I? Why did you bring me here?" Her eyes narrowed slightly as she watched the woman, finding herself to be rather irritated that she were no longer at home.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 11:43 pm

The woman frowned, clasping her hands together as she watched the girl wake and ask the questions. "Firstly, where you are matters not. Why I brought you here, is obvious you just are not wise enough to see it." She explains, her eyes were no longer black as they had been they were a darker red, for she had drank blood from the slain boy. She said no more, waiting to see what the response would be once the girl put the events that had happened in order.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 11:48 pm

Dearbháil stared harshly at the woman while she spoke, and listened to her. She scowled slightly, the words of the woman bothering her. She moved her hand to touch the side of her face, feeling the bandaged up wound, which helped bring the thoughts back to her. She frowned slightly "Mo dheartháir..." her frown quickly faded as a sense of responsibility washed over her. She had to help lay his body to rest. Not only that, but she had to take care of his family for him. His wife and child had been left behind, and as his twin sister, it was now her duty to look after them until a new person stepped into their lives to do so. She slowly pushed herself up to her feet. "I thank you for caring for my wounds, Miss. But I must go home now. I have important matters to take care of."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 26 Dec 2012, 11:53 pm

The woman arched her eyebrow, before letting out a laugh. "Oh you think it that easy to leave?" She asks, finding it comical that the girl thought she could just be treated and then leave as easy as going to the saloon within the town. "The wounds will not heal if you move yourself around, you might as well sit yourself down and await the day they scar over." She says in a mild manor, moving her hand as she spoke. Her red eyes stayed on the girl, would she notice? It would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:02 am

Dearbháil's lip twitched slightly in irritation at what the woman said to her. "Look. I'll surely be fine enough to go back to my village. I now have a family I must take care of, and I must lead my people. She finally noticed the change in the woman's eyes, and slowly she pieced things together. Her eyes widened just slightly before they narrowed back down. "Fine. If you will not allow me to leave peacefully, then I will do so by force." In an instant, her teeth sharpened and her eyes turned bright yellow. Her bones popped, and her body readjusted itself. She had transformed herself into a large crocodile. It was a tight fit, but it didn't matter. She had to get home and take care of things. She let out a low hiss in warning to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:06 am

The woman's eyes widened just a bit before narrowing as the girl transformed. "I swear, if you ruin my home" She growls, getting to her feet as she glared letting the full power of her gaze be seen. Did the girl know what the woman was? This would be interesting indeed. "You will only irritate your wounds" Her hands move as she speaks, but no emotions were shown in her voice or her face aside from the glaring of her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:11 am

Dearbháil didn't back down. She remained still and ready to strike, ignoring the woman's threats. It was impossible for her to communicate verbally in this form, so she simply moved her tail just enough to tip over a chair, her head moving to face the door. She had finally put two and two together to realize that the woman was a vampire, but that didn't stop her from backing down. Her pants laid in tatters on the ground, as well as the bandages that had covered her body. The one on her side was now hidden as it was pressed to the ground by her stomach, leaving only the cut along her face to be visible for the woman.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:18 am

The woman hissed in a way that would make a grown man run in fear. "You ignorant beast" She growls, taking a step forward stretching her fingers out. "Now change back, before you open the gashes and ruin my home." She demands, stomping her foot hard enough to put a crack in the floor. "or else" leaving that threat out their, her eyes harden as the blackness begins to overtake the redness in her iris's.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:22 am

Dearbháil wasn't too worried by the woman's threats. What was the worst she could do? Reunite her with her brother? She moved her tail once more, so that it pushed up against a cabinet, her head moving once more to the door. She didn't feel too threatened by the threat, and so she tossed her own threat out there. If she loved her damn hut so much, she should just let her go, and no harm would come to it.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:27 am

The woman crossed her arms, her mind going into three different places at once. Thinking of each different outcome, as she settled on one a small grin crossed her lips. "Of course, you can leave. But if you break my door, you may not like the consequences" She walks towards the door and opens it, it was nearly dawn outside, the moon shone on the open field and running river nearby but the sun would be up in only a few minutes. The only way the girl could exit through that door without breaking it would to convert back to her human form. How fun it would be once the girl realized...
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:32 am

Dearbháil was somewhat confused. The woman had gone from refusing to let her leave, to just openly allowing her to go. She wouldn't argue though. She allowed her form to shift back, and just as she went to push herself up and make a break for the door, she realized that she didn't have any clothes on. She let out an exasperated sigh and left her body laying flat on the floor. "I see...So that's why you were so willing." She let out another sigh, this time in defeat. "Whatever...Have it your way..."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:37 am

The woman shook her head, walking over to the girl. "Look at your wounds you insolent creature, they've opened." with her secret out of the bag, she moves quickly and gets new bandages wrapping the girl up. She was entirely calm about it, not once did she go near the blood for a drink, how odd of a vampire was it not? "Here" She puts a wool blanket over the girl, the blanket is much older than the time at hand, it's stitching was strange and seemed it could have come from a different world entirely.

"Now if you turn into that creature again, I'll be forced to put you down" She says in the most nonchalant way possible.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:42 am

Dearbháil made a slight noise of disapproval while her face flushed as the woman wrapped her back up in bandages. She openly accepted the blanket when it was draped over her, and she moved to sit up while pulling it tightly around herself. She pulled her knees up to her chest and laid her chin against them, her face turned away from the vampire, with a rather unhappy look on it. She didn't say anything in response to the woman, just sat there. She made no plans of doing so either.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:45 am

The woman sat down across from the girl, her legs crossed. "Humans are so rude. No thank you? I could very well make you walk outside naked and parade you all about the town" she speaks in a very board tone, her eyes were black again and full of mystery. Her head shakes in a way that makes her long hair fall over her shoulders. "Are you giving me the silent treatment, little one?" she found that amusing once it crossed her mind,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenma's Room
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next