Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTenma's Room - Page 6 I_voting_barTenma's Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcapTenma's Room - Page 6 I_voting_barTenma's Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Tenma's Room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightshade
Scout

Tenma's Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:45 am

The woman sat down across from the girl, her legs crossed. "Humans are so rude. No thank you? I could very well make you walk outside naked and parade you all about the town" she speaks in a very board tone, her eyes were black again and full of mystery. Her head shakes in a way that makes her long hair fall over her shoulders. "Are you giving me the silent treatment, little one?" she found that amusing once it crossed her mind,
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 12:52 am

Dearbháil still kept her face turned away from the vampire, and didn't utter a sound, heck, even her breathing was quiet. Her face was solemn as she stared at whatever it was that was in her sight. It wasn't until the woman mentioned parading her around naked that she said anything, and this was said in outrage. Her head snapped forward to face the woman, and her face turned red in anger, "I am not your plaything for you to do whatever you wish with!" She turned her face away again and went back to staring at the inanimate object, the only difference being that her eyebrows were now furrowed instead of soft.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 1:00 am

The woman arched her eyebrow in surprise at the outburst. How comical the girl thought she was in such a strong position. Within the flash of a second the woman was upon the girl, her hand curled around the girl's throat for she had pushed her to the floor. "If I wanted a plaything, you'd know it" She hisses, revealing her fangs in that moment and as she does the venom begins to pool. IN the next instant she is off of her, and back to her place that she was before. Her eyes do not leave the girl, however, for it was fascinating the resilience this one human had..
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 1:10 am

Dearbháil glared up at the woman as she was pinned to the floor. She didn't attempt to move until the woman was off of her. She moved herself up to sit, and continued to glare as she spoke in a rather angered voice, "Go hifreann leat, Cailleach. Go n-ithe na péisteoga thú!" She was rather ticked that the woman had done such a thing to her. She wasn't afraid of the vampire in the least bit. She knew that humans by nature were supposed to be afraid of them, but still she couldn't be.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 1:19 am

The woman's temper flared just a bit and was only shown by the narrowing of her eyes. "You think that curse would bother me?" She gets to her feet, allowing her voice to fill with the power she had. "Darling, if you have lived as long as I, you'd understand that life is the true hell. Death is easy, you foolish and fickle child." She throws her hands up, irritation radiates off of her, she moves to the other side of the hut, putting her hands against the wall as she looks out the window at the upcoming dawn. "I should have shown you how easy death was on that field, but a scent as good as yours cannot be so easily wasted as that of your blood-mated brother"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 1:25 am

Dearbháil immediately grew outraged at what the vampire said about her brother. She quickly jumped up to her feet, "Do not speak of him in such a manner!" Her eyes narrowed down and in her rage she began to curse the woman randomly, "Loscadh is dó ort! Damnú ort! Plá ar do theach! Ní mórán thú!" She came to a halt with her curses, taking a deep breath in, "I wish you had just left me where I was!" She turned around and sat back down, glaring at the wall angrily.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 1:30 am

The vampire does not even flinch, she simply chuckles a bit finding the curses amusing. "You do not fear death do you? For your blood-mate was all you had left wasn't it?" Her head shakes, "Life goes on, little one. Someone must lead these people away from the darkness, your destiny is set is it not? Or do you believe that everything happens simply to spite you." At this point the woman turns and gives a fake look of apology. "Of course, what would I know? It isn't as though I have been around since the first creation of vampires or anything. By all means, a girl of nearly twenty years could know more than I" She speaks in a manor of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 1:38 am

Dearbháil growled slightly in anger. "One should never fear death. It can come at any moment." She turned around to face the vampire, a slight blaze in her eyes. "Leaders rise and fall every day! That will be the same with my fate as it had been my brother's. How do you know what my destiny is!? Maybe my destiny the entire time, was to die as well! Maybe you're just interfering with my fate! Messing everything up for me!" She moved close to the vampire, "Your age, does not mean that you can go messing with people's lives!" Her nostrils flared just slightly with irritation, "Do not think you're special, or that I feel everything that happens is to spite me! This is how I've always been. I've always been one to challenge other's authority over me, and I'm short tempered, and I have no fear of death. This has nothing to do with you, or my brother's death. At the time, yes. I was ready to go with him, but I have responsibilities. I have his family to take care of now."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 1:45 am

The woman's hand shot out before the other could she it. She slapped the girl in the face with only 10 percent of her strength. Of course it did hurt, but it was to calm the other. "Anger is the key to what is upsetting you" She says in the gentlest of tones that the vampire could sum up. It sounded hollow, she was not capable of gentle. "You get angry because i challenge what you hold dear. You do not fear death, you welcome it. The blood that flows in your veins is special, I've come across it only 5 times in my long life. Each time the person has been destined for great things." She turns back around, putting her hands back on the wall as she gazes out the window, it was a calming technique. "Perhaps I should kill you right now, to make you feel better"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 1:51 am

Dearbháil froze slightly where she was, her eyes widening slightly. She hadn't been expecting to be slapped, and it hurt a bit. She slowly lifted a hand, placing it over the area of her skin that was already turning red in irritation. The slap had knocked her right out of her angered state, and instead she just stared in slight shock. She couldn't think of any words to say now, until the vampire mentioned making her feel better. "And why would you want me to feel better, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 1:56 am

The vampire shakes her head. "No reason to explain myself. you;d simply yell all over again" SHe crosses the room again and goes to a trunk, that has animal pelts in it. "Bear or lion, which would you prefer?" She asks, her black eyes focused on the trunk
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 2:00 am

Dearbháil sighed slightly at what the woman said, "That's not a real answer..." She frowned slightly, she had been so rude to this vampire, when she had been fairly hospitable to begin with, and now she somewhat regretted it. With one more sigh she responded in a gentle tone. "I don't care which it is...Either is fine." After a few moments, she quietly walked up behind the woman and gently moved her arms to wrap around her waist, giving a kind of hug from behind. "I...Uh...Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 2:15 am

The woman froze in that moment. It had been so long since someone had actually touched her out of their own free will. "What are you.." She pauses, enjoying the contact before pulling away to hand the girl a lion pelt that had been fashioned into a dress. "This should help" she gives an awkward smile handing it to her.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 2:18 am

Dearbháil flushed ever so slightly at how the woman responded to her touch. She didn't say a word until the vampire moved away from her and held out the dress. She mentally groaned at the thought of wearing a dress, but at least it was better than just the blanket. She reached out and carefully took the dress from the woman, "Thank you..." She turned her back to the woman before dropping the blanket and stepping into the dress. She'd much rather the vampire see her backside than her front.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 2:22 am

The woman laughed a bit as the girl's expression changed as the dress was handed. "pants do not come easy for a woman who knows not how to sew" She was a bit more comfortable now, the girl was no longer as angry as she had been, that made the tension within the small hut calm. "Little one, are you embarrassed about me seeing your bare front?" She asks, almost confused by the girl's actions. How odd..
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 2:24 am

Dearbháil scowled slightly and flushed. The vampire had easily figured her out. She didn't turn right away when she had finished putting on the dress but simply murmured. "I don't like people seeing me unclothed. Is that so strange...?" She turned around to face the woman, her eyes locked on the ground. She felt rather stupid now, since she had been figured out.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 2:31 am

The vampire was beside the girl now, as she runs her finger up the bare arm of the girl. "You had no problem with me touching you... seeing you before" She teases, walking around the girl almost examining her before putting her finger under the girl's chin lifting it up so the girl would have to look at her. "I've never met a creature as strange as you" She smirks, revealing her fangs in a more playful manor.. "But don't fret, that makes you very special" she leans forward without any fear nor hesitation and places a kiss on the girl's lips pulling back before the reaction can take place.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 2:39 am

With a deep breath, Aella suddenly snapped out of her meditation. She blinked her eyes a few times, trying to pull herself together. The memories had been so vivid that it had actually felt like it had been herself there, not a past life. Her heart was racing slightly, and it took her a moment to slow it and her breathing down as she looked to Tenma, "What happened...after the first kiss...?"
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 2:48 am

Tenma smiled up at Aella, her head tilted to the side. "Ah, so you were able to get back?" She says in a more rhetorical way, shifting up to her feet as she moved back onto the bed.

"Time moved on, she was shy as you are in that way. It took a long while for her to trust me entirely... we were as you and I are now. Years after our meeting, the villagers found out about she and I. To spare her the pain they wished to enforce, I took her with me far from that place. She was never the same... it was painful to watch the life go out in the eyes that match yours so well..." She sighs, and shakes her head giving a sad smile at Aella.

"You are very much like her, your blood smells the same.... but I cant begin to say you are the same person, I love you the way you are Aella... until the day you send me away" She gives a sweet smile, moving her head to lay on the elf's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 10:49 am

Aella watched Tenma for a moment before nodding her head slightly, even though she had caught on to the fact that the vampire wasn't exactly asking her. She listened silently to what Tenma had to say and smiled somewhat sadly as well. "That's why my spirit reached out to you...because I really already knew you..." She scowled a bit though, trying to figure out why the very people she had taken care of and led, had wanted to do damage to her, and simply because she fell in love. She snapped out of her thoughts as Tenma spoke, and she blinked some before looking at her face, "I'm never going to send you away..." She watched her a moment longer before cracking a slight smile, "I made you gentle..."
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 6:40 pm

Tenma smiled, nuzzling her head against the girl's shoulder. "Oh little one, you were the change in my life... just then as you are now"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 8:53 pm

Aella moved her hand to gently stroke Tenma's hair as she spoke in a light tone. "I'll always take care of you...Until the day I die, and then in my life after that, and the one after that..." She glanced towards the vampire before looking forward again.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 9:22 pm

Tenma's eyes suddenly darkened, that thought hadn't crossed her mind. She shook her head. "our ancestor died by my hand... Do you know that Aella?" She says, frowning a bit as she moved herself away from the other. Her past had gotten brighter after the time with her ancestor but she was still a killer at heart. How upsetting.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 9:29 pm

Aella blinked slightly at what Tenma told her. No...She hadn't known that. She only remembered up to what had happened while she was meditating, and she only had a reoccurring dream of a battle. One that she had assumed was the one that happened in her memory that she experienced with Tenma. She looked at the vampire and shook her head, "No, I didn't know that. Why did you do it...?" She was curious as to why Tenma would have killed the woman, especially after going to such lengths to save and keep her.
Back to top Go down
Nightshade
Scout
Nightshade

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 10:18 pm

Tenma got to her knees on the bed, moving close to Aella. She put her hands on the girl's face, gently. "little one, when you save someone from death... then watch as the life you loved so much slowly leave them.. not physically but emotionally" Her hands shake just a little bit, running her finger over the girl's lips. "She was no longer happy in life, I could not bare to watch her pain go on... So while she slept I told her I loved her, before snapping her neck... s-so easy" Her cold hands move to the elf's neck, like she was reliving the night from long ago.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 27 Dec 2012, 10:25 pm

Aella watched Tenma, moving her face just slightly in the touch. She wasn't upset with Tenma for doing such a thing, but rather was curious as to why she had done it. She listened to her as she spoke and watched her. She frowned just slightly, "I understand why you did it now...I'm just surprised how much she changed. I understand that being away from your family and where you grew up can be hard...but she still had you..." She didn't move at all as Tenma's hands made their way around her neck, rather she remained perfectly still, only moving a single hand to rest gentle against Tenma's forearm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tenma's Room   Tenma's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tenma's Room
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next