Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_vote_lcap100%Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 12 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 12 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakuda's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Sakuda's Room - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 12:02 am

Suki's little purr was just a murmur now as she watched Sakuda, smiling at everything she did. She giggled quietly at what she had to say. She knew her too well, she had seen her be no where near innocent at times, especially when it came to defending her pack or loved ones. She could turn into the most vicious 4'11" little girl there was out there. People knew not to mess with her when she got that way. In other ways she seemed innocent, but she most certainly was not, and Sakuda knew that. But maybe that was a good thing for Suki, she could play right back.

She tilted her head back as she felt her nose and lips trailing around her, making her shiver in anticipation. She stared up at Sakuda when she held her gaze, making her go almost breathless. "Yes, I do. And I love you too." Her smiled grew, making her face look redder than before with all of the blush on it. She never had to put blush on, she was just naturally red most of the time. Easily embarrassed she used to say.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 12:13 am

"Good. Because if you didn't; this would all be really awkward and just suck," she whined, letting her forehead drop down to Suki's collarbone, ear pressed firmly where Suki's heart pounded. That soft, constant beat made her relax, sighing softly and counting each throb until she reached ten. She'd repeat the counting after that, keeping that pattern until she reached fifty. "I can't describe you anymore," she told Suki with little resistance, raising her head to stare at the smaller girl. Sakuda seemed a bit unsure of how to speak, just for a single moment. After her thoughts, she just moved forward and captured Suki's lips in a simple kiss, with nothing more than a single nip to her top lip.

The kiss, like usual, didn't last long. No, Sakuda wanted to do things right, especially with the friggin' love of her life since forever. It's been years, and an opportunity like this doesn't come by often for Saku. So to have Suki lying under her at full attention was a selfish possession Sakuda intended to keep as long as possible. "Talk to me some more, Suki. Tell me what's on your mind," she asked in a soft coo, raising her fingers to touch Suki's cheek, gentle and caring.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 12:35 am

Suki shook her head at Sakuda before she went silent, watching Sakdua lay her head on her chest for a few moments. It confused her a bit, but she did not bother moving or making a sound, just letting her do what she wanted to do. She was startled when Sakuda spoke again, making her jump and blush at the same time. "Why can you not describe me anymore? I find myself easily describable." She laughed and shrugged. It was always different between the person and the person they were talking to. She kissed her back deeply when she felt the kiss, frowning a bit when it was soon over. She really was making her go insane.

Her eyes got wide when Sakuda wanted to know what was on her mind though. She did not want to tell her that she was wishing she could have both her and Amaretto. She was not technically with either of them, so right now she kept it silent. At some point in time she would have to choose, and it hurt her to do so. It would hurt her even more if one of them found out about the other. But she was allowed to date. Dating someone does not mean you are in a relationship with them. With all of those thoughts put away she laughed and shrugged at Sakuda. "Too many things are on my mind, most of them about you." It was not a lie. She did have a lot of things on her mind lately, and right now half her mind was taken up by Sakuda, even if one of those thoughts intertwined with Amaretto.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 12:46 am

A soft fit of laughter escaped from Sakuda's lips at Suki's jump. Poor Suki; Saku hadn't realized she scared the poor girl. A soft kiss was planted onto her cheek, firm and asking for forgiveness about startling her. A smile lit her features. "There just isn't the right word to describe you . . . I'll have to search forever to find it." Now in reality, Sakuda already knew what to call Suki, but she reserved herself for another time; especially since Saku never knew when Suki was going to randomly disappear on her again. It was best if she told the girl on a very special occasion. Sakuda's eyes sparkled with curiosity when Suki had a frown. "Now what on Earth is that look for?"

"That's so cheesy," she responded absentmindedly, lying her head back down on Suki's shoulder, eyes fluttering shut for a moment of rest. Her head gently nuzzled the curve of her bone where her arm started, and released a soft sigh. She was getting a headache; probably from the endless thoughts of her own. Though, she was a Goldheart; she toughed something out before she'd give up. That was just how their pack had always ran whenever Sakuda lived in Osaka. "Though, thinking too much is unhealthy. Just relax," she cooed, her breath brushing Suki's ear gently. It was just natural instincts to be flirty, so Sakuda cursed her mind whenever she realized the tone and body language she often used around Suki. Saku blamed her natural flow; for it was alright to flirt, but when she had her eye on someone, the "gentle creature" came out.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 1:11 am

Suki squealed as she was kissed on the cheek again, giggling at her. "Well I guess you will be taking a while on that!" She smiled up at her before blushing and looking away. She did not want to admit what she was frowning for. She bit her lip and pondered for a moment before telling her. "Is it not obvious? It's because you stopped kissing me..." She responded quietly, still feeling a bit too embarrassed about it. She closed her eyes for a moment before reopening them and looking over at her. She really hated this teasing.

"It is not!" She said quickly when she told her it was cheesy of what she had said. She pouted a bit and tried to not let any random noises escape her when she felt Sakuda nuzzling into her and then soon followed by her breath against her ear. She was starting to think that Sakuda had no idea just how badly she was teasing her right now. There would have been a more playful side to it, being it was Sakuda. This just seemed all natural, which kind of frustrated her. She tried to push it away though. "It's hard not to have a billion thoughts when a pretty girl is laying on top of you." She teased her, wondering if she was completely aware of that.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 1:21 am

Sakuda hummed softly at Suki's exclamation of her taking awhile to find a word. This brought a smirk to Saku's face; for only the taller wolf knew the little secret. Raising her head off of Suki's shoulder and straightening her back to where she only straddled the smaller one with less weight, Sakuda tilted her head, an eye brow raised and a slight cocky smirk upon her lips. "You're such a mystery. If you want me to kiss you, just ask," she explained, awaiting a reaction from the smaller girl who looked so cute when flustered. Sakuda didn't mean to tease her, but she felt like giving Suki freedom was fair.

Another rumble of laughter hit Sakuda when Suki was once again protesting. She shook her head and glanced over to the tv, where a show about music culture was playing. Soft tunes whispered through the speakers, momentarily distracting Saku before she turned back to the speaking Suki. With a confused face, Saku looked behind herself, then above "I don't see one on top of me~" After a few teasing moments, Saku turned serious, her eyes flicking down at Suki and forming that classical yellow color she was so fond of when serious. She knew Suki didn't see what the problem was with the statement, but Sakuda had plenty of experience in the field of girls while staying in MP--she didn't recall Suki ever dating another woman. Seeing the hidden meanings and double-sided sentences that females normally used was a profession for Saku. Softly, Saku smiled and shook her head, dismissing the explanation she was going to give Suki about choosing her words wisely. Nahh, Sakuda had plenty of self control . . . She hoped.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 1:31 am

Suki went to say something when Sakuda told her what she thought about what she said, but she quickly shut her mouth, biting the inside of her lip and narrowing her eyes as she looked at Sakuda. She blushed and looked away again though. She was too shy to ask, so that was pretty sure never going to happen. She had taken her hands away from Sakuda by now and had them on either side of her head, gently resting there as she thought to herself, laying in one of the oddest positions.

Suki glared up at the taller girl when she said there was no one on top of her. She pouted and crossed her arms, looking away again. "You know what I mean." She said as she fidgeted a bit, moving her legs back and forth a bit in anticipation. Now she could tell that Sakuda was teasing for real and not just doing it naturally. She never knew how to go about these things so she was leaving it up to Sakuda, but she seemed to be taking her sweet long time on everything. She was trying her best to stay still and not make a noise, but one little whine to just had to escape her throat and get stuck inside her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 1:40 am

"Oh wow, that was an evil look," Sakuda commented with a chuckle, seeing Suki's narrowed eyes. Sakuda was bemused by the simple embarrassment Suki was always seemed to be put in. Especially by Saku. The Werewolf briefly thought to herself, wondering who also managed to tease her senseless, just like Saku herself. She doubted there was many since Saku loved to get under the other girl's skin and make her completely embarrassed. That, once again, was just how she rolled. Saku had always been that way, and always will be.

Feeling the need to stretch her legs, Saku climbed off of Suki and stretched her arms while standing beside the girl, showing off her long legs as they supported her body. Swimmer's legs is what they were better known as. "I guess I did. Shame on me for being a naughty puppy," she tsked, moving herself to sit on the floor beside the couch, just so she was level with Suki's head. The soft whine was unbearably cute. Sakuda couldn't help but to lean over and give Suki a kiss. This one wasn't short or long, sloppy or perfect. It was just a meeting of the lips, one with emotion behind it and a removable wheel. Suki would have to dip further in if she wanted a true taste, though Sakuda cautioned her own self to stay on the floor; no more climbing onto Suki. Man, being a wolf sucked sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jun 2014, 10:56 pm

She could say she officially hated this place. She could, but she didn't. She didn't hate the place, no, just the memories it held. Shutting the door behind her, Sakuda looked over the designs and frowned, thinking she needed a renovation of some sort, or just to get another apartment. With a deep frown, Saku approached the kitchen, feeling the need to eat something. She only eaten cheese sticks, so anything sounded appealing at this point. With a determination, Saku set to working on a subway sandwich, especially since she needed to eat a little bit of everything right now.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 1:23 pm

Sakuda was able to make it back to her home without any interruptions, with the smaller female wearing her sweater and tucked under her arm. She paused by the door to push it open, for she never kept her door locked, it wasn’t something she had to do. When she led Aella inside, Sakuda let go of her, turning to shut the door quietly. “Welp, here we are, if I need to turn the heat on or something, let me know,” she murmured, looking to Aella for a moment, before she gestured for the other girl to follow.

Down the hall and around the corner hung a blanket that mimicked a door, to which Sakuda just brushed past it with a lift of her hand. She paused just inside her room, recalling how her bedroom was set up. Her eyes glanced over to the back wall, which was just a huge tank, with happy fish floating around and a pretty layout. She recalled having that done by the company, and frowned at how this turn of events came to be. “This would be kinda offensive to you, isn’t it? I should of warned you,” Sakuda sighed, walking over to the curtains that she could shut over the tank-like wall to keep the thing hidden, but she didn’t pull the drapes over yet. Instead, she smiled at the fish, greeting them with a silent ‘hi’. Although she wasn’t so fond of the ocean, but this display of hers kept her calm most of the time, and busy. She turned to look over at Aella, unsure as to how the girl would respond.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 1:34 pm

Aella shifted slightly as Sakuda let go of her. She looked around a moment before looking back to the other woman and saying softly, "Thank you." As Sakuda began to walk she followed, not taking too much prompting.

The mermaid stopped short as she saw the tank and stood there frozen a moment. She seemed slightly nervous, almost like she might cry as well. It took her a moment to regain her composure as she swallowed some before smiling just slightly. "It's not offensive at all." She walked into the room and up to the tank, albeit a bit hesitantly. She tilted her head slightly as she examined the fish in the tank before managing to force out some, "They seem happy." If they were happy it was alright, but seeing the tank just made her remember the feeling of loneliness being stuck in her own tank. One that was soundproof so no one could hear her sing. It was good for these fish that they weren't lonely at all.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 1:56 pm

The dark haired woman watched the other, a soft smile on her face. “These guys are my company when I am home. I feed them, talk to them, and make sure they are doing okay. These guys, I like them. So many colors.” She cooed to an angel fish as it swamp by, her face turning into a grin. “I make sure they’re happy. They don’t need to be like me.” She crossed her arms over her stomach, blinking up at the tank once more.

It was quiet, and Sakuda realized that she was going on about her fish instead of what they came here to do. Saku flushed in embarrassment, looking down to her feet and shifting slightly. She didn’t know where to go from here, since, well, this was more of a romantic setting. She knew they both weren’t into a romantic relation. Saku glanced over to Aella, leaning her body so she could peck the other’s jawline, just something that she thought of. Maybe it could escalate from there, maybe not, either way, Sakuda could say that she had tried.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 2:05 pm

Looking from the tank to Sakuda she smiled softly. This girl was actually surprisingly cute. "You know...They don't really look the same when they're in the ocean. If the lighting isn't right then the colors don't come out. So under the normal light that you get through the water...They aren't as vibrant." Her voice was soft as she spoke about the fish in the tank. Aella scowled just slightly before speaking up once more, "I wish you were the one who took care of me when I was in a tank."

Certainly this wasn't what she'd planned on when she came to Sakuda's house, but plans changed all the time. The kiss against her jaw caused her to blink, turning her head to look at the other woman for a moment before turning her entire body and reaching out to gently take Sakuda's face in her hands. "Will it make you happy? Even for the time being? To...Do this with me, I mean." She examined the other's face then.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 2:41 pm

“Do you like the way they look now?” She glanced towards the fish, seeing a soft pink chasing a bright yellow, and a red racing around a seaweed patch she had put in. Her head snapped back to look at Aella, eyes wide in concern. “Excuse me?” She didn’t know the other was in a tank. If she did, she would have broke the other out. She didn’t like people being trapped. It reminded her of things. She frowned, looking towards Aella. “Was it a Human?”

Sakuda looked at Aella blankly. Feeling the hands against her face was comforting. “Happiness is always a fleeting thing for me—I believe the universe hates me,” she told the other, giving a small smile as her hand came to pat Aella’s. She then moved her head, placing a kiss to Aella’s lips. It wasn’t something from a movie, but rather just a gentle peck. For the most part on these things, Sakuda was a rather gentle lover, only with those she committed herself fully did she get rough with. “Whatever I do, it is because I think it will be best for me . . . Are you getting concerned for me?”
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 2:48 pm

A slight nod came from the mermaid as she whispered softly, "They're lovely." She blinked suddenly then at Sakuda's sudden exclamation. "H-huh...?" Had she said something wrong? "N-no...I mean...It was me. I'm the reason why I was in the tank. I agreed to it with some conditions at first." She glanced away some. There was no need to get into detail with this. "It doesn't matter."

Aella looked to Sakuda once more and stared for a moment before saying softly, "Please. The universe doesn't have time to make us miserable. We do it to ourselves." The kiss caused Aella to blush just slightly once more as she turned her head away again. "Oh please. Don't flatter yourself. I'm just making sure. Just because I'm willing to sleep with a stranger doesn't mean that I'm willing to cause problems for them. I don't ruin people's lives or anything...Well I mean...End them, sure, but ruin?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 3:04 pm

Sakuda crossed her arms. “If you don’t want to talk about it, that’s fine. I was just curious,” she murmured, eyes narrowing at the thought of the Human Race. Then again, she could hate them all. Sakuda blinked, realizing something.

“Some may think that. Others, like me, don’t.“ She shrugged her shoulders. It was her personal belief that things happen because life was already planned out. The whole ‘you make your life with your choices’ was bullshit to her. With a soft smirk, Sakuda placed a hand on top of Aella’s head. “Hey . . . Aella. What problems would you cause for me?” She stayed quiet, wondering what Aella was thinking. She had a feeling this wouldn’t lead to what they were thinking earlier.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 3:14 pm

"That's really it. I chose to go. It's as simple as that." She mumbled slightly while looking away then.

Aella stared at Sakuda then, "That's so dull. Moving through life without thinking you have any choices. If the universe plays your life out for you...No wonder you're so sad and lonely." The mermaid shook her head then with an exasperated sigh. She blinked then, looking up towards the other woman as the hand pressed against her head. "H-huh?" She looked away for a moment before looking back. "I mean...It's not like I'm a home wrecker or anything. I wouldn't do anything with someone who had a significant other. And I mean...If it made you upset I wouldn't do anything either. Like I said. I don't want to ruin lives."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 3:39 pm

“It is just the way I think. We are fooled to believe we have choices so in the end, we feel like we’ve accomplished something. Death happens to everyone, that’s not a choice.” She shrugged.  She wouldn’t disagree that she was a sad and lonely individual, but that’s how life played out for her. She could show that she was happy, she is able to act fairly well.

Sakuda’s brow shot to the ceiling, for she was rather surprised. “How did you . . . Can you smell it on me or something?” She sniffed at her wrist, yet she caught no trace of the subject of their discussion. Not really a significant other, but an important person. She crossed her arms over herself. “I’m not even sure anymore if she cares about me. It’s a really long story. Either way . . . She’s already pissed at me, so,” Sakuda trailed off, looking a bit bothered to have to admit the whole thing. It had to happen eventually, though, either before or after.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 3:47 pm

"Some people do choose death." She mumbled slightly while rubbing the back of her neck. It wasn't fair to say that nobody chose death, because that was just plain false. Some people in fact did, and so she was just pointing that out.

"Shit..." Aella actually looked a bit surprised at the information that Sakuda gave up. "You're...? Oh, shit." The mermaid continued to repeat the word over and over then. She turned her back and started to head towards the door while pulling off the sweater so that she could leave it for Sakuda. "I uh...I have to go." Oh, shit. Aella was an honest person. She wouldn't cause such problems. Cheating was not something that she would participate in.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 4:30 pm

“It happens eventually, either way.” She shrugged, moving a hand to fuss up her hair. Even if people ‘choose’ death, it was their moment, their time. She couldn’t explain herself, so she just nodded instead.

Sakuda blinked in surprise, seeing the girl shuffle about. “Hm? Aella, we’re not together, if that’s what you’re afraid of.” She watched the other girl flail around. It was sort of amusing to see someone panic over possibly running a relationship. She approached the other, grasping her shoulder and turning her to look at Saku. “Hey, hey. You’re not being a home wrecker,” she chuckled, “I am not in a relationship. It is just a woman who spends a lot of time with me.” Woman . . . She just realized that she thought of the other person as a woman. A snort left her. “Like I said, a really long story . . . Though I’m pretty sure I just killed the mood anyway.” She laughed softly, her shoulders shrugging. This was actually a very weird turn of events.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 4:40 pm

"Jesus!" Sakuda had turned Aella around after she had stripped out of the sweater, causing her to cross her arms tightly over her chest, bending down some at the same time to keep herself covered. Her face turned rather red then as she looked away. "You really made me worry!" Aella hit slightly at Sakuda, not hard but somewhat frantically. She felt slightly like a fool. "What kind of a mood did we have after we left anyway? This is so awkward...I'm pretty sure there was no point to this at all." She sighed deeply, "After all my work with flirting..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 5:00 pm

Sakuda stared at Aella for a moment, before she could help but erupt into laughter. “Oh my gosh! You’re the one who thought I was involved! That is precious!” She covered her mouth with one hand to conceal her laughter, and with the other she handed the sweater back to Aella, allowing her to cover up so she wouldn’t get so embarrassed. She couldn’t help it, this girl was so funny with how awkward she could be. “It’s okay, Aella. Things happen.”

“Look, you can keep the sweater, it’s not even that important to me. Look, I may not be involved with someone, but I do care about her. I’m really sorry to kill the mood, almost give you a heart attack, and embarrass you. It was really mean of me, actually. I guess I’m a lost cause,” she chuckled, grazing her thumb across Aella’s cheek in a sign of affection. “Sorry.”
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 5:08 pm

"I-It's not funny!" Aella's face heated up even more, the red practically traveling all the way down her neck at this point. She took the sweater from Amber and held it to cover the front of herself, looking towards the ground silently, "Well...Who wouldn't think that? I mean, the way you said it and all..."

The mermaid clutched the sweater to herself and glanced towards the ground as Sakuda spoke to her, but her gaze lifted as soon as she heard the other mention being a lost cause. With a sigh she dropped the sweater to the ground, but rather than cover herself once more she stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Sakuda's neck. "Oh, sod it..." She tilted her head some to press a light kiss to the other's lips. "How about we do what we came here in the first place to do, huh Lover? Show you that you're not that bad."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 5:33 pm

“The way I said it? You mean asking if you can smell her?” Sakuda was confused as to what she was meaning. Then again, she recalled at one point when she used to jump to conclusions. So, she shook her head and smiled. “Yeah, you’re right. It kinda did sound like it—I’m sorry.”

Saku glanced down at the shorter woman, surprised to feel the naked body against her own. The kiss that followed made the darkette grunt softly, her eyes fluttering. A slow smile made it to her lips, nodding. “Why not? You’re here, after all, and we’re not looking for relations.” Sakuda allowed her hands to cup Aella’s sides, and her mouth to come at the base of Aella’s neck, her lips placing kisses along the plane of skin. “Let’s waste some time with each other,” she mumbled, her golden gaze flicking to hers.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 5:40 pm

"Well...I mean the context of it. I mentioned lovers and such, and you immediately said that...I mean, it just seemed like...You know." Yet again Sakuda apologized and she sighed slightly. "You know what...Let's just drop it."

"No relations." Aella's voice was soft as she reassured Sakuda, her hand tangling into Sakuda's hair as the other remained wrapped securely around her shoulders. The mermaid bit her own lip slightly as Sakuda began to place kisses against her skin. She wouldn't admit it, but it actually had been a long time since she'd done anything like this. Back before she was trapped in the tank with her scientist. She blinked some before meeting Sakuda's gaze as she mumbled quietly, "I did tell you before, didn't I? At least for today...I'll keep you company."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 6:04 pm

“Sure,” Sakuda agreed, figuring that it was best they dropped the whole thing. Sakuda thought that after all this was set aside, she’d go visit the woman. It’d be a nice change of pace. Saku nodded, her mind made up.

“You are quite an interesting mermaid, I will admit that,” she said, her hands moving down to Aella’s thighs, where she got a firm grip and used her strength to lift the small girl to her waist, smirking up at her while she expertly moved both of them to the bed, making sure she was sitting back on the mattress so Aella would be placed neatly within her lap. She immediately continued to place kisses along Aella’s skin, from the base of her neck, along her collar bone, all while her hands smoothed along her thighs, her nails grazing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuda's Room
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next