Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 7 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 7 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakuda's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

Sakuda's Room - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:41 am

Sakuda nodded when Rosaline laid down. She climbed onto the bed as well, but sat on Rosaline's waist with care. She stared down at Rosaline, nodding her head. "Fine. One rule: Don't bite. Anything but biting," she instructed, waiting a moment for Rosaline to agree. From there, she slid off her long sleeve shirt, leaving a tank top. She didn't want her long-sleeve to get dirty, so she tossed it to the side. Her right arm extended to where her hand laid beside Rosaline's shoulder. "Just keep that rule in mind," she state, before her canines sunk deep into her left arm, a few inches between the elbow crease and her wrist. She bit against right underneath that, and then another. Blood was slowly creeping into her skin, getting ready to flow. She offered her arm to Rosaline, raising both brows. "Hurry up before it drips everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:47 am

Rosaline's eyes slowly started turning red and she immediately moved a hand to plug her nose and cover her mouth, using her other hand to push Sakuda's arm away. "I can't!" Tears were building in her eyes as she shut them tightly. "It's my saliva, Sakuda! I can't drink your blood!" She turned her head away from Sakuda, leaving her eyes shut tight and her nose plugged. "I refuse to imprint with you unless if it's something you want...because breaking the imprint...is extremely painful for the non-vampire...."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:51 am

Sakuda grit her teeth, getting angry again. "I already shared your saliva when I licked your wound clean, now hurry up before the blood stains my bed," she growled out, using her right arm to turn Rosaline's head back, her fingers prying Rosaline's hand away from her mouth. She felt tears sting her own eyes as she force-fed Rosaline the blood. Sakuda shook her head, slamming her eyes shut. "Don't you dare cry," she said aloud, not sure who she was meaning. She loved Rosaline, and wanted her to be alive and happy. "Please, Rosaline," she whimpered, pathetic compared to her usual self. She blinked away her own tears, moving her right hand to wipe Rosaline's eyes as stray tears left her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:57 am

Rosaline shook her head, still struggling against Sakuda. "N-no! It's different...it's going to come into contact with your blood stream..." She thrashed herself around for a moment longer while shouting, "I can't do that to you!" Her struggling slowly became weaker and weaker until she formed her lips around Sakuda's bloody arm, not being able to resist any longer. Her eyes slowly closed and she grabbed a tight hold onto Skuda's arm, keeping it so she couldn't move it away. It would only be seconds before the pleasure would come.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 3:05 am

Sakuda turned her head away at Rosaline's protests, tired of hearing them. She shook her head, listening to her for a few more moments, until Rosaline's protests were dissolved into mere sucking sounds. She turned her eyes to Rosaline, who had became victim to blood. Sakuda used her right hand to smooth back Rosaline's hair, kissing her cheek. "I love you so much, Rosaline. Either way, this would of happened," she explained, clearing her throat. She shook her head, seeing a few blood drips on her covers. She didn't care. Right now she was scared. "I don't care what happens to me," she continues, gulping down whatever she was feeling. Her face buried in Rosaline's hair, her lips pecking the soft skin behind Rosaline's ear. "Just nothing can happen to you . . . It wouldn't be right. So no starving."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 3:11 am

Rosaline's lips never broke from Sakuda's arm. She was barely even listening. She was busy concentrating. She was concentrating on the taste of Sakuda's blood, the feeling of relief that washed over her stressed body, and the extra feeling that came with the new process of feeding. She was growing more possessive of Sakuda out of her nature. She wrapped an arm around Sakuda's waist and pulled her close though her head was still ducked down to suckle on her arm. She moaned lightly at the feel of Sakuda's lips pressing against the skin behind her ear as well as the fact that her body was heating up.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 12:01 am

Sakuda gasped at the feeling of Rosaline's tightening grip. She used her free hand to bury her fingers within Rosaline's hair. She flushed a crimson, wiggling as she listened to Rosaline's throaty moans. "Rosalineee," she whined, not use to getting this reaction. Her eyes shut as she let her head rest in the crook of Rosaline's throat. She listened to her own blood rushing, and felt Rosaline's body tempature hitch slightly. She whimpered softly.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 8:59 am

Rosaline's red eyes slowly opened up at the sound of her name to glance at Sakuda. She hesitated a minute before forcing herself to detach herself from her arm. She was panting slightly as she swallowed some, lifting a hand up to wipe some blood off where it had dripped from her mouth. She turned her head so that she could look Sakuda in the eyes before pushing their lips together, giving her a deep kiss. She was watching Sakuda closely, looking for any reaction that she might get from the werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 8:37 pm

Sakuda made a soft grunting sound when Rosaline's mouth was removed from Saku's arm. She lifted her head slightly, her face flushed. She offered a small smile. I hope she's ok--
"Mmmf!" Sakuda 'eep'ed as their lips smashed together, her eyes starring into Rosaline's. She shyly returned the kiss, keeping her hand threaded through Rosaline's hair. She smelt her own blood, practically tasting it upon Rosaline's lips. She whimpered once more, separating their lips to blush and glance away. "You're . . . Fed now?"
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 8:43 pm

Rosaline watched Sakuda closely for a moment after she parted their lips, giving an obvious sigh. Her eyes were still red and she felt the alluring pull of the scent of Sakuda's blood as she shrugged her shoulders. "Kind of..." She slowly forced herself to slip away from Sakuda, clearly having trouble doing so. "I...don't want to take anymore from you and risk imprinting with you...There's already a chance it happened. I want you to have more time to think about it..." She could feel her eyes start to travel towards Sakuda's bloody arm before catching herself and pulling them away to look elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 8:50 pm

Well, there was an obvious new tension in the room. Saku could feel it against her shoulders as she watched Rosaline. Her throat tightened, and she looked at her closing wound, seeing blood beginning to flake and dry. It was a weird feeling, and Sakuda planned to clean it off. She got out of the bed and went into her bathroom, wetting a feather-like washcloth before applying it to her arm. She leaned against the door hinge, eyes on Rosaline. "I'm sorry. I'm being unfair and difficult." She sighed heavly. "That's definitely something I am." Her lips graced a smile.
"But seriously, Rosaline. If you need more blood, just ask." She felt a ping of guilt, even though she was being SO hypocritical and not to mention brat-ish. "I don't want you to starve," she said, more quietly than her normal talking voice.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 8:56 pm

When Sakuda went into the bathroom, Rosaline allowed herself to break down some, breathing a bit heavily as she tried to calm down from her excitement. She closed her eyes for a few moments until she heard Sakuda come back out. She opened them back up and glanced over at Sakuda, smiling softly. "You're not being difficult. I WANT you to make this choice." Her eyes were still mostly red though they were tinged slightly with blue. She quickly shook her head, still keeping her desires and needs at bay. "No...It's alright...I don't want anymore."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:01 pm

Sakuda scoffed, walking over to Rosaline. She dropped the washcloth somewhere along the way and climbed back onto the bed, sitting beside Rosaline. She smiled, tilting her head. "No, you want all my blood you can get; you're just saying you don't wanna bite me without e making any decisions," she commented, knowing she was right. Her smile slipped into her normal, calm expression. She noticed Rosaline's eyes, and pouted. "I guess I need to start taking trips to the hospital," she muttered, turning her head away while she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:07 pm

Rosaline shook her head for a moment and said softly in response to Sakuda, "No...I want to catch up on my feeding...but sadly...I want your blood...and I'm just saying that I'm fed because I won't take anymore and risk putting you into a position you don't want...I don't want to hurt you." She felt her eyes move to Sakuda's jugular, watching her pulse as she listened to her speak once more. She leaned forward, pressing her lips to the spot on her neck before giving it a long lick, being sure that her fangs didn't scrape the skin as she glanced her eyes up to Sakuda's face and questioned her. "Why do you need to start going there?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:18 pm

"I told ya so," she replied to Rosaline's first statement, her eyes locked on the wall. She hummed softly, wanting to protest but not going to for arguments sake. Sakuda sighed softly, wiggling her toes. She gasped, following that was a groan when Rosaline used her mouth against Sakuda's throat. "Aaah haa . . . Rosaline," she whined, feeling heat coil in her body. She shivered slightly, grabbing one of Rosaline's hands within her own. Her bright red cheeks were hot, too hot in fact. "I need to go there . . . To get you blood of course." She offered a smile and an innocent expression so Rosaline wouldn't antagonize the situation.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:22 pm

Rosaline left her mouth against Sakuda's neck, placing a few more kisses against it. The sound of Sakuda wining her name egged her on and she ran her tongue over her skin once more as her eyes closed, her fangs scraping slightly against the werewolf's neck a moment after." She quickly opened her eyes and pulled her mouth way, placing a hand to her mouth as she cleared her throat before laying down on her back, staring up at the ceiling with red eyes. She stuck her tongue out and gave a disgusted face, "Blech...Cloned blood is nasty and cold...I think I'll be alright on my own, thank you anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:31 pm

Saku licked her lips, writhing in her sitting-spot. She gasped softly, shivering once again. "Rosaline . . ." When her girlfriend leaned away however, a pout graced her lips. "You're a tease," she stated. Though, once again, she should of shut it because she herself had NO room to speak. Sakuda eased herself down to lay beside Rosaline, blinking her large, blue eyes. She stuck out her bottom lip, thinking that maybe, just maybe, she could sneak into the hospital, let them take her blood, and give it to Rosaline. Though knowing Rosaline, it wouldn't work as throughly as she wanted. Sakuda continued to make her pouty-yet-thoughtful face on while her blank stare was on her girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:35 pm

Rosaline glanced away from Sakuda quickly. Her eyes had already returned back to blood red from scraping against Sakuda's skin, even if there was no blood. "I'm sorry...I got carried away." She frowned slightly as she spoke. She then laid silently for a few moments. She didn't know what to say. She had wanted to bite Sakuda, and it was fairly obvious that Sakuda had wanted her to bite...but she couldn't because of the stupid imprinting. She hated the new changes.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:40 pm

Sakuda raised a brow, blinking her thoughts away. "You're . . . Apologizing? For what?" She thought for a moment, before her lips shaped an 'o'. "You don't have to say you're sorry, silly," she giggled, cuddling close to Rosaline.
It was silent.
Sakuda hated the silent. It was like a suffocating pressure. "Rosaline, tell me what's on your mind," she murmured, reached up and playing with a few strands of her hair. She offered an encouraging smile, tilting her head to add on to her curious-face.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:45 pm

Rosaline glanced towards Sakuda a moment, wrapping an arm around her before looking away once more, trying to keep herself from noticing the werewolf's practically intoxicating scent. "I didn't mean to tease you though..." She frowned some again. She didn't particularly want to answer Sakuda, but she felt that Sakuda deserved answers and that as her girlfriend...she needed to be let in. "I...Really don't like these new changes...I don't like being an adult...I have to be so careful..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 9:58 pm

Sakuda purred, happily cuddling close to Rosaline's side, with her girlfriend's arm around her. She peeked through her lashes at Rosaline, wondering what was the matter. "It's OK, we'll call that pay back!" She giggled, nuzzling Rosaline's throat, being affectionate to cheer her Vampire up. Saku didn't like it when Rosaline frowned; it was almost like the scowling she use to do when they first met. Sakuda nodded, listening. "That's what comes with being an adult," she said, saddened by this. She hugged Rosaline tightly. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:04 pm

Rosaline slowly looked to Sakuda again and watched her for a moment before leaning forward to lick her nose some before leaning back again. Her lip twitched slightly into a deeper frown as she said softly, "Yeah...I guess you're right..." She looked back to the ceiling, her arm still wrapped gently around Sakuda as she muttered, "I wish I had never left..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:10 pm

Sakuda crossed her eyes as she looked at the tip of her nose. She didn't expect that, and therefore sought revenge. Her eyes looked sharp as she gave Rosaline's collarbone a strong nip, using her tongue to lap it up as if an apology. She withdrew her tongue, licking her lips before sighing. "You regret coming back," she asked simply, adding no tone to her voice whatsoever. She, naturally, was hurt that Rosaline would say such a thing. Her eyes closed, to where she was just resting against Rosaline's skin, not wanting to hear anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:13 pm

Rosaline gave a light gasp and glared at Sakuda, flashing her fangs at her in a 'threat' for a moment before letting her lips fall back over them. Her face slowly distorted into one of shock and slowly turned into one of pain. "No! Of course not! I regret ever leaving to begin with!" She was rather upset that Sakuda would ever think she regretted coming back and she frowned deeply. "Why would you think I would regret coming back...? I love you...Of course I'd come back..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:19 pm

Tears are a woman's best tool; a weapon most feared, indeed. That was said long ago by the Queen of the Country of Hearts. Sakuda remembered this phrase as she felt tears of her own stinging the closed lids. She didn't want to talk about this, it made her sad, but there wasn't any avoiding it. "You did what you wanted, and thought best, for yourself. I supported you, so don't regret it. Even if you did, that whole month has passed; there's no going back." She hugged Rosaline, burying her face into Rosaline's side to keep her eyes dry. "I love you too, just . . . Don't dwell on what you thought was a mistake." She peeked from Rosaline's side, her right eye now looking at Rosaline's pale face.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:25 pm

Rosaline felt like her heart was breaking as she realized that Sakuda was crying. She slowly reached a hand out to stroke her hair. "Alright...I won't." It was a lie. Though she told it convincingly. She just planned to not voice her thoughts on the matter anymore. She moved her hand to gently take a hold of Sakuda's face and lift it from her side, her red eyes staring into Sakuda's for a moment as she frowned slightly before leaning forward and pressing her lips tightly to Sakuda's as she quickly muttered against the werewolf's lips, "I missed you so much...All I wanted to do was come back...and I felt like my heart was breaking more and more with each day that passed...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuda's Room
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next