Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 6 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 6 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakuda's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin

Sakuda's Room - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:37 am

Rosaline frowned a bit. She had always enjoyed biting Sakuda. She liked her blood, and it was obvious that Sakuda had enjoyed it as well, so it was taking Rosaline some time to think her words over. "Well..." She glanced away as she thought a bit more before looking back to Sakuda. "As an adult vampire...biting and drinking blood because extremely....sexual for both parties...Like, it makes you feel sexual pleasure. Both of us...but that's not exactly what the problem is. The more blood taken from a person or the more often it's taken, the higher the risk that they'll imprint."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:41 am

Sakuda sat there, blinking her large, blue eyes. She lifted her gaze to the ceiling, looking like she was thinking. The silence dragged on for what seemed like several minutes. She then looked to Rosaline, confused. "Wait a minute. I thought only Werewolves can imprint--and only some of those!" Sakuda, herself, was not one who could imprint, though she had a best-guy-werewolf-friend-thing who could. She raised her brows, curious. "Is it the same with Vampires?" Somewhere in her stomach, there was a knot. Sakuda bit her lip, just a tad for someone else--anyone really--to not notice.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:45 am

Rosaline shrugged her shoulders, "Perhaps it's common in my sub-species only. I'm just telling you what was explained to me." She thought for a moment. "I think that our imprints might be different...I don't really know how a werewolf's imprint works...but with mine, it's almost like...our minds become connected. We can feel each other's emotions...or well...I can feel yours more than you can mine, if you can even feel mine at all...and we can always find each other...and communicate through our minds...and they also told me that..." She trailed off a moment, struggling slightly with the next part as a blush slowly crossed her face, "The sex is way more enhanced."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:50 am

Sakuda kept starring at Rosaline, drinking in every word. She was still confused, especially with her own species, but now also Vampires. Sakuda put her hand to her chin in thought, while her tongue clicked against the roof of her mouth. "That sounds very interesting. I guess it's like a Werewolf in some ways . . . Just a little. I'd have to ask-" She paused, letting it become silent before she sighed. "Ah, nevermind. I'll find out from someone," she mused, turning her eyes back to the blushing Rosaline. "You know, if you blush at the mention of sex, it's going to be hard with everything, because I DO make allot of PERVERTED jokes. Maybe I should say 'sex' within every sentence so you'll get use to it!" She teased Rosaline a bit, before her mind worked back to the imprinting news.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 2:55 am

Rosaline shrugged her shoulders, "Honestly...I don't know much about werewolves...other than that you're one, things get hot fast, and we're supposed to be enemies." She glanced away at Sakuda's teasing some before looking back at her, "I know you do. It was just...the context of the sentence..." She cleared her throat after a moment and said softly, "I'm leaving this up to you. It's your decision on what we do. We can figure out a way to avoid the whole biting issue, take our chances with the imprinting, or purposely imprint." She smiled some at Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012, 11:57 pm

Sakuda pouted, just slightly by the fact that Rosaline admitted to not knowing much about Werewolves. Though, it was reasonable. Sakuda blinked, glancing away. She stared at the windows, her thoughts surging into her head. "I have to make decisions," she mumbled, eyes narrowing. She felt confused and very indecisive. Her lips were bitten while she thought. She slowly shook her head, turning back to Rosaline. "Rosaline." The way she said her name was apologetic, almost pleading for her to not get mad--to be understanding. "Please, don't ask me this now," she begged, climbing off Rosaline to sit beside her. Sakuda smiled sadly, though her eyes were on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 12:02 am

Rosaline's face saddened some as Sakuda moved out of her lap. She felt guilty, almost like she ruined the mood. Why did she have to bring up the imprinting now? She felt like her heart was going to break. Not because Sakuda couldn't make a decision, but because she had caused Sakuda stress. She smiled apologetically. "You don't have to make a decision now...Of course not." She slid back away from Sakuda some and said softly. "I'll be right back...I have to use the bathroom." She quickly stood up onto her feet and turned, heading into Sakuda's bathroom, shutting the door behind herself as she leaned against the sink and looked in the mirror, staring at her mark.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 12:11 am

Sakuda bit her lip once more, flintching as she bit too hard. Though no blood was released. Sakuda nodded her head to Rosaline, giving a smile worth giving. Her eyes followed Rosaline until the bathroom door closed, then she turned her head towards the window, curling her knees up to her chest. Why the hell did she do that? Sakuda sniffed, definitely sensing the tension and build up. Sakuda stood, sliding the door at the end of the window wall, walking out to the tiny balcony for three. She leaned against the railing, starring down at the plants in the 'backyard' of the apartment building. She blinked, rubbing her eyes. There weren't any tears, but she felt tired. She continued to stare, her shoulders slumped. "I'm sorry," she said aloud, not sure who or what she was apologizing to.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 12:16 am

Rosaline frowned as she watched herself in the mirror. She dug around in her pockets before finding the thing of cover-up she had. She quickly spread it over her face, applying it on heavily over her mark. She then brushed her bangs out so that they covered it as well. She smiled an extremely sad smile, pretending for a moment that she was still who she was before she left. She had been so proud of herself when she had first come back...and now look at her. She wished she had never left. She slowly glanced down and lifted her own arm up, opening her mouth as her fangs elongated and biting into her arm. She allowed her eyes to close for a moment as she drank from herself. She didn't find herself to taste good at all and it made her feel nauseous, but it would have to do.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 12:21 am

Sakuda closed her eyes, listening to the breeze as it pushed over plants, and hugged her body. She sighed another sigh, raising herself to a standing position. She walked back into the room, leaving the door open. She went to the dresser, opening the top drawer and looking inside, where her treasures were kept. Photos, gifts, etc. were scattered in there. She closed the drawer and went to the second, finding the bag she had gotten so long ago, when her and Rosaline went shopping. She untied the bag, letting the item fall into her hand. Well, it's as good as ever to give it to her. Sakuda closed the drawer, dropped the bag, and sat on the edge of her bed, fiddling with a box with a white bow.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 12:24 am

Rosaline quickly pulled her arm from her face and rushed to the toilet, lifting the seat up as she gagged a few times before finally getting sick. She fell back after she was done and rested for a moment before slowly standing up and flushing. She went over to the sink and washed her hands before rising her mouth out, taking the time to wash the blood from the freshly left bite wound. She slowly turned, looking a bit more pale than usual before opening the bathroom door and heading out, giving a slight smile to Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 12:31 am

Sakuda's hearing became alert, Sakuda turning her head to stare at the door. She heard sickening sounds, and became instantly worried. "Rosaline . . ." She stared down at her gift for Rosaline, shaking her head. She smelt the blood, heard the gagging. She knew what Rosaline did, but didn't say a word. She didn't know what to do. Her head turned back to stare at Rosaline, her bottom lip quivering slightly. She looked to her gift again, and raised it out to her. "Open this." She sounded like a child as she bounced in place, wanting Rosaline to see the gorgeous bracelet inside.

(can't post a pic, but it looks like this:
http://media.cascade-uk.com/widdowsons/product/A80.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 12:36 am

Rosaline tipped her head to the side some, "Hm? What's this?" She reached her hand out and gently took the box from Sakuda. She looked to her and smiled some before opening the box carefully, removing the bracelet from inside. "It's beautiful, Sakuda." She moved her arm and placed the bracelet on carefully, ignoring the still somewhat bleeding bite mark as she did. Her mark was once more hidden away, covered by heavy make-up and her bangs. "Thank you...If you don't mind me asking...when did you get this?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 12:42 am

Sakuda watched Rosaline's face as she taken the gift, wondering what she would think. A grin graced her lips, and she stood. Her arms slung over Rosaline's shoulders, hugging the woman. "I'm glad you like it," she said, excited now. She pulled back just a bit, gazing into her eyes. "Remember, when we first started dating? When we went to that market-place-like-thing? I got it there!" She gave a shy smile, glancing towards the bracelet on her wrist. She blinked, looking at her face again. "Rosaline. Why on earth did you cover your pretty pretty marks," she asked, sounding childish while pouty.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 12:46 am

Rosaline barely even needed time to think. She laughed lightly and smiled softly, wrapping her uninjured arm around Sakuda's waist to hug her back. "I see...when we went so you could get me a new mirror because I broke mine. That's what else was in the bag." She blinked some at Sakuda's question and glanced away for a moment. "I'm not really sure. Just felt odd having them out. I was told to keep them covered in public and that's where I've been for a while lately." She didn't mention the fact that she felt out of place and had lost all pride in them but rather hated them now.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 12:51 am

Sakuda giggled, snuggling closer to the woman, a large smile on her face. "Yup~ I was going to give it to you earlier, but you went on a trip, and got taken away," she sounded sad towards the end, but smiled softly nevertheless. She looked at Rosaline, where her marks are. She sulked, starring at the cover-up. "But . . . We're in private. Plus, they're really beautiful . . ." She pouted, then turned her head away. "You can keep them covered if you want, though," she said, trying to not have everything her way.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 12:57 am

Rosaline gripped tightly onto Sakuda with her single arm now, moving to bury her face into the werewolf's shoulder as she said softly. "I wish I hadn't ever left..." Her voice was sad and she kept herself held close to Sakuda, trying to calm herself down. She hated herself now. She couldn't do half of the stuff that she could with Sakuda before. Her bites were sexual enough to drive them both insane, and the whole imprinting thing...It seemed like things were going to be impossible. She had to do her best to keep fed, but she could only feed on herself for so long. She wanted to keep from feeding off of others until Sakuda made a decision about the imprinting. It was too risky that she might imprint with some random person she drank from, but if Sakuda decided that she didn't want Rosaline biting her at all, then she wouldn't be so worried about it.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 1:05 am

Sakuda gasped, surprised when Rosaline moved so suddenly. She put a hand on Rosaline's head, giving her a gentle squeeze with her other arm. She closed her eyes, shaking her head. She knew this was going to happen. Rosaline was upset, making Sakuda guilty. She kissed Rosaline's temple, sighing. This was indeed a problem, and it was all Saku's fault. "You hate me now, don't you?" The question was sudden, with Sakuda barely whispering it. She stared at the wall, refusing to cry. "I'm hurting everybody this way," she said to herself, feeling like total shit. She squeezed Rosaline one more time. "I'm sorry." She pet Rosaline's hair, wishing thing's would be easier. She wished Kaji was here. He was just like her, almost like a twin. He could make others happy while she wiggled her way to a pit.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 1:10 am

Rosaline quickly shook her head and raised her voice for a moment, "No!" She was somewhat shocked that she had raised her voice and slowly lifted her face from Sakuda's shoulder. "No...I don't hate you. I love you..." She trailed off and glanced away for a moment before looking back to Sakuda. "I wish I hadn't left...because then I wouldn't have grown up...things are so complicated now. 'You can't do this' and 'You can't do that'..." She trailed off a minute and frowned before saying softly. "I need to know, Sakuda...are you okay...with me biting someone else? With the whole imprint thing and like that...but...I'm starving and I'm getting sick. Feeding off of myself isn't cutting it. I need to feed..." She frowned slightly as she looked up at Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 1:57 am

Sakuda flinched when Rosaline shouted, her ears ringing. She glanced to Rosaline, starring at her. She smiled just a bit, watching Rosaline turn her head away. She listened. Her heart was being squeezed again by sympathy and sadness. "Rosaline," she said softly, sighing when Rosaline continued. Her eyes lowered. She bit her lip. "So you were doing what I thought you were," she mumbled, letting go of Rosaline. She was selfish, oh so selfish. She didn't want Rosaline biting someone else. What if she imprinted with someone else? Sakuda really didn't have the right to be this way, since she was trying to 'have her cake and eat it too'. Sakuda stepped away from Rosaline, clutching her hands behind her back so she didn't reach out for Rosaline. Her eyes never left the floor. "If you need to feed, do as you see fit from whoever. I don't want you to starve to death," she said, her knuckles white from the strength.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:04 am

Rosaline stared at Sakuda, frowning some as she moved away. She watched her for a moment before reaching her hand up and rubbing the back of her neck, forcing a convincing smile as she closed her eyes "Uh...Actually...On second thought. I'm fine. Don't worry about me." She moved her arm away and smiled softly as she opened her eyes back up. She looked to her still bleeding wrist, the anti-coagulants in her saliva causing it to keep leaking. She swallowed just slightly as she looked at it, fighting down the nauseous feeling in her gut before looking back to Sakuda and smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:13 am

Sakuda's brow twitched. She felt slightly upset, more to the anger section. She stomped her foot. "Don't lie to me," she growled, raising her eyes to stare at Rosaline. She sniffed, blinking her eyes. "Are you bleeding?" She shot her hand out, grasping Rosaline's wrist. She inspected it for a moment, then sighed. "Idiot. You should of asked me to help," she mumbled, lapping at the wound with her tongue. Unlike Vampires, Werewolf's saliva healed wounds. Sakuda pulled her mouth back, licking her lips as she watched the wound slowly start to heal. Then, she turned her eyes on to Rosaline. "Don't. Lie." She then reached over, grabbing Rosaline's jaw gently. "Not to me," she finished, kissing Rosaline softly. She didn't like the lies, especially when Rosaline was starving. She parted their lips, looking into Rosaline's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:20 am

Rosaline flinched, her eyes immediately shooting away from Sakuda as she cringed at her words. She didn't say anything, just watched as Sakuda took her wrist and licked the wound clean. She didn't move her eyes back to Sakuda's face, but rather watched the wound heal. She could feel her eyes beginning to sting with tears. It wasn't until Sakuda took a hold of her jaw that Rosaline looked at the werewolf, frowning. She felt ashamed...but she didn't want Sakuda to be upset in any way. She slightly returned the kiss and quickly moved her arm to wipe her tears away as she said softly. "I'll be fine...really. I don't want to feed...."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:26 am

Sakuda released Rosaline's jaw, using that same hand to move Rosaline's away. She kissed Rosaline's cheeks, wiping Rosaline's tears away with care. She didn't say anything at first, only stared at Rosaline with an expressionless face. She wanted to think Rosaline was truly fine, but it didn't seem possible. She gripped Rosaline's hand, planting a kiss on the newly-healed wrist. "Lay down beside me," she murmured shyly, holding Rosaline's hand to her cheek. She didn't want to argue, but she didn't want Rosaline to starve either. "I have an idea," she resulted, tugging Rosaline towards the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:33 am

Rosline blinked some and followed Sakuda. She was wondering what the werewolf had in mind. She plopped gently onto the bed and laid down, letting her eyes travel over Sakuda and rest on her blushed cheeks. "What do you plan to do? I won't bite you. I refuse to. I'm giving you the time to make your decision...This won't be the deciding factor." She watched Sakuda wearily. She was somewhat worried about what Sakuda might try. She was ready to fight to keep from biting Sakuda until a decision was made...and if she decided that she didn't want Rosaline biting her, then so be it.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2012, 2:41 am

Sakuda nodded when Rosaline laid down. She climbed onto the bed as well, but sat on Rosaline's waist with care. She stared down at Rosaline, nodding her head. "Fine. One rule: Don't bite. Anything but biting," she instructed, waiting a moment for Rosaline to agree. From there, she slid off her long sleeve shirt, leaving a tank top. She didn't want her long-sleeve to get dirty, so she tossed it to the side. Her right arm extended to where her hand laid beside Rosaline's shoulder. "Just keep that rule in mind," she state, before her canines sunk deep into her left arm, a few inches between the elbow crease and her wrist. She bit against right underneath that, and then another. Blood was slowly creeping into her skin, getting ready to flow. She offered her arm to Rosaline, raising both brows. "Hurry up before it drips everywhere."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuda's Room
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next