Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 8 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 8 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakuda's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin

Sakuda's Room - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:25 pm

Rosaline felt like her heart was breaking as she realized that Sakuda was crying. She slowly reached a hand out to stroke her hair. "Alright...I won't." It was a lie. Though she told it convincingly. She just planned to not voice her thoughts on the matter anymore. She moved her hand to gently take a hold of Sakuda's face and lift it from her side, her red eyes staring into Sakuda's for a moment as she frowned slightly before leaning forward and pressing her lips tightly to Sakuda's as she quickly muttered against the werewolf's lips, "I missed you so much...All I wanted to do was come back...and I felt like my heart was breaking more and more with each day that passed...."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:34 pm

Sakuda scrubbed at her face with her palms, trying to leave no evidence on her sadness. She gave Rosaline a small smile, happy she said she wouldn't mention it. "Yay," she hummed very childishly. She was surprised when she felt Rosaline's hands gracing her face. She actually leaned into the touch, purring softly. Her eyelids lowered, just enough to look rather cutesy and dazed. With Rosaline's kiss, Sakuda felt very safe and at home--use to this familiarity. She listened, drank in every word she had to say. Her heart leaped from her chest, sending Sakuda's pulse to a horse-powered beat. She kissed Rosaline when she was done talking, hoping that would soothe her. "I missed you so much, Rosaline," she replied, just as soft, before planting another kiss against Rosaline's lips.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:38 pm

Rosaline smiled some at Sakuda's words though the smile quickly faded away as she was kissed and returned the kiss a little bit roughly, pressing herself into Sakuda's touch. She wrapped an arm around her waist and left the other so that her hand remained tangled into Sakuda's hair. She had missed this so much, but even more than the kisses, she missed Sakuda. She pushed as close as she could to the werewolf, trying to make up for the distance that had been there the month before.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:43 pm

Sakuda was overtaken by Rosaline's sudden aggressiveness. She fell onto her back, arms wrapping themselves around Rosaline's shoulders. She gave a groan, a weak, pitiful groan. The blush that had just settled had flamed once more, making Sakuda feel heat course through her body. She let their bodies be as close as possible, if not more so. She had dearly missed Rosaline's warm body beside her when she slept. She wondered if Rosaline had slept any since the departure.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:49 pm

Rosaline gently bit onto Sakuda's lip, being careful to catch her skin between her front teeth, adjusting her mouth so that the fangs that were still elongated. She pulled on Sakuda's lower lip gently before letting go and moving her tongue over it. She only left her eyes open a moment longer. They had been bright red, but were slowly deepening into a darker one as she closed them up, pushing herself against Sakuda a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 10:56 pm

There was something that sparked a fire in Sakuda's gut. It might of been the realization that Sakuda hadn't had Rosaline's touch for so long, or maybe just a fit of lust had overtaken her mind. Either way, she was on her back, arms tangled around Rosaline's shoulders, and making mewling sounds like a kitten. She gave a small moan of approval when Rosaline used her teeth and tongue, parting her lips to allow Rosaline better access. She lifted a leg and locked it around one of Rosaline's, her fingers digging into Rosaline's hair. "Hmm," she hummed.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:02 pm

Rosaline's tongue immediately went trespassing into Sakuda's mouth as the werewolf's lips parted. She readjusted herself, one hand resting against the bed beside Sakuda's head and the other grasping at her hip, her fingers slipping under her shirt some to tease her skin with her fingernails. She growled slightly in response to Sakuda's moan. She was becoming a bit possessive of the younger girl like she had earlier when making a meal of her. She opened her eyes slightly to glance at Sakuda, revealing them to have gone from a bright and pale red to a deep blood red. She slowly started to calm down some, growing a bit more gentle with Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:14 pm

Sakuda's gasp was swallowed up by Rosaline's tongue as it danced within her cavern of a mouth. She shyly added her tongue into the mix, letting it play along with Rosaline's while she relaxed her body. Her breath hitched in her throat when she felt Rosaline's fingers teasing at Sakuda's skin. She sucked on Rosaline's tongue to keep herself distracted from shivering. She blinked her eyes a moment before shutting them once more, tilting her head to get better access. Her tongue prodded at Rosaline's, making her whine in the back of her throat. She noticed the change of Rosaline's actions, and settled with them just fine.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:20 pm

One of Rosaline's fangs caught the bottom of Sakuda's lip, nicking it some and causing her to abandon Sakuda's tongue, her mouth fitting around Sakuda's lower lip as she sucked on it, working on taking in the bit of blood that was coming from it before growing tired of all the effort for such little blood and allowing her tongue to invade Sakuda's mouth again, the scent of the werewolf's blood causing her to pick up in aggression some again, her fingers sliding slightly further up her shirt though not traveling any further up than her belly button.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:26 pm

Sakuda, feeling her lip being cut, let her eyes shoot open, starring as Rosaline sucked on said lip. She watched, amazed at how quickly she caught up her pace. She worried Rosaline would bite her rather hard, but was relieved when she came back with her tongue. Sakuda still felt her lip bleed into her mouth, mixing saliva and blood with tongues. Her face felt more than hot--like it was on fire. Sakuda arched into Rosaline's touch, flicking her tongue against Rosaline's.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:32 pm

The taste of Sakuda's blood was building up Rosaline's aggressiveness and sexual desire, like Rosaline's saliva would normally do with anyone it came into contact with. She had been created so that both parties got pleasure out of the feeding process and that no one was hurt by it. As Sakuda's body arched up into her own, Rosaline slid her hand from Sakuda's waist around to her back in order to hold the younger girl against herself, her hand resting under Sakuda's shirt where she held onto her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:40 pm

Sakuda lulled her body, relaxing her upper body while her leg around Rosaline tightened ever-so-slightly. Her heart was racing, her lip wound healed already, and her lack of air suffocating. She broke their saliva-infested kiss, panting heavily. She clawed Rosaline's hair and the base of her neck that met her back. She whispered Rosaline's name like it was the most sacred thing in the world. Rosaline's cold hand against her hot back made Sakuda give into another moan. She bit Rosaline's throat rather harshly, enough to leave a bruise. She then began to lick it, leaving a long line that led to Rosaline's jawline, where she began to bite some more.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:48 pm

Rosaline growled irritably as Sakuda's mouth broke from her own though it faded just as quickly as it started, remembering that Sakuda needed a frequent air supply unlike herself. Her hand still rested in the middle of Sakuda's back to hold her against herself, but she pushed her body down against her anyway. She gave a quick gasp/grunt as Sakuda bit her, "Mn..." She gave a low growl from deep in her throat though this one wasn't even irritable. It wasn't even as possessive as it had been before. "Don't tempt me...All this biting from you...makes me want to bite back." She ducked her head down to place a kiss against Sakuda's collar bone before whispering. "You make me either want to bite back...or have you bite me hard enough to draw blood..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:54 pm

Sakuda gave another long lick along Rosaline's jaw, pecking the skin before letting her head move to stare at Rosaline's hair. "Rosa . . . Aline," she panted, resting her head against the bed. "Since you so badly want pain, we . . . Might have to add in other elements," she purred, just joking. Though to be honest, the nature they both came from, they'd probably be up for it. Sakuda shivered, feeling so, so hot. She kissed the top of Rosaline's head, her nails making crescents in Rosaline's skin.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2012, 11:58 pm

Rosaline's breathing picked up slightly at the feel of Sakuda's nails leaving marks in her back, "Oh..." She glanced up with her blood red eyes to watch Sakuda, licking at her collar bone. "What's the matter...are you tired already, Sakuda?" She slowly slid her hand out from under Sakuda's back and placed it on the other side of her head, sliding her own body up so that she hung directly over her, leaning down to gently lick Sakuda's lips.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:04 am

Sakuda grinned, starring at Rosaline straight on. No, she wasn't tired. Sakuda shook her head, managing to catch Rosaline's tongue in-between her lips. She nipped on the end of said tongue until she felt no need to hold on, and let the muscle go. "It's just . . . I'm not back on level, since it was a month since we last kissed like this," she explained, kissing Rosaline's jawline before moving to rest her head again. One hand trailed down from Rosaline's shoulder, dragging along to her collarbone, in between her chest, and down to stop at the older woman's mid-stomach. She gave a cat-like smirk to Rosaline, lowering her eyelids for a coy look.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:10 am

Rosaline was slightly shocked as she felt Sakuda's hand trail between her chest though she didn't blush or anything. She just glanced to Sakuda's face with her blood red eyes, leaving her tongue hanging out until the werewolf let go of it, allowing her to pull it back into her mouth as her eyes were captured by Sakuda's pulse in her neck. She watched it and listened, whispering softly. "I don't think we've quite kissed like this yet..." She leaned down and pressed her teeth tightly against Sakuda's neck, positioning herself so that her fangs didn't touch Sakuda's skin.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:17 am

Sakuda found it amusing that Rosaline was so watchful. A smile was placed onto her lips. She tilted her head, then nodded, thinking Rosaline probably couldn't remember how many times they did make out. However, Sakuda did have to admit it was different with Rosaline's blood-lusty-passion. Saku gasped, feeling Rosaline's teeth against the flesh of her own throat. Though it wasn't much pressure, Saku had to curl her toes and flutter her eyelids to calm herself. "What are you . . . Thinking," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:21 am

Rosaline moved her mouth to pinch Sakuda's skin gently between her front teeth, still being a bit mindful of her own fangs. "I'm thinking...It's not fair that you didn't get all hot and lusty like I did when I drank from you last time." She placed her nose gently against the spot she had just 'bitten' nuzzling Sakuda lightly as she moved her mouth to her ear questioning her in a breathy tone, "What were you thinking?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:41 am

"Nehh . . ." Sakuda took a shuddered breath as she found Rosaline's teeth more than just against her skin, but toying with it. She blinked a few times, trying to gather her senses. "That's . . . Because I thought I was going to get dizzy like the first time," she explained, blushing a mad rose color. She shivered once more, trying to figure why she had become so submissive. Was it because of Rosaline's 'coming into adulthood' thing? Saku bit her lip. "I'm thinking a lot of stuff right now. Like how amazing you look right now," she breathed, gulping down whatever she was feeling at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 12:48 am

Rosaline laughed slightly at Sakuda's comment. "You thought you were going to get dizzy...so you didn't get like I did?" She licked Sakuda's ear before nipping it some and grinning slightly, "Should I try again?" She slid her fingers just under Sakuda's shirt again to teas her some. She lifted herself up off of Sakuda some in order to hover over her a bit and look into her eyes, "Oh yeah? And exactly how amazing is that?" She was teasingly slightly, a faint smirk crossing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 9:52 pm

Sakuda pouted, huffing her cheeks a bit. "I got dizzy the first time," she protested, whining soft when Rosaline decided to keep teasing her skin. She let her eyes close, while her lips puffed out the air from her cheeks. "Mmmph," she muttered, not responding with a legit answer to her question. Sakuda peeked from her lashed, opening them fully when she found Rosaline hovering above her. Sakuda wrapped her arms around Rosaline, nuzzling her jawline. "Amazing is an understatement," she admitted, giggling shortly afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 10:03 pm

Rosaline playfully rolled her eyes as Sakuda mentioned getting dizzy, "Right, right...of course you did." She couldn't help but smirk slightly when Sakuda didn't give her an actual answer. "I'm going to take that as a 'yes, Rosaline. I really want you to bite me again, but I'm going to keep quiet to keep from tempting you'." She rolled her eyes playfully again, "You could at least give me a straight answer." Her smirk slowly faded into a smile as Sakuda nuzzled her cheek. She moved her fingers to grip gently onto Sakuda's shirt, slowly lifting it up some before quickly pulling it off of her and sliding off of the top of her and running into the bathroom, laughing playfully as she did.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 10:40 pm

Sakuda pouted. "I did . . ." She looked away, blushing. Her thoughts cleared as she listened to Rosaline, her eyes widening slightly. "R-Rosaline! Don't make me sound like that," she whined, pouting playfully. She didn't speak, but just turned her head slightly. Sakuda made a soft 'eep' sound when she felt Rosaline's hand against her shirt, her voice slowly turning into a squeal as Rosaline pulled her shirt off of her body. Saku slid her fingers through her hair to fix it, sitting up. She frowned as her cheeks flamed a scorching heart. She glanced down to her pale stomach, and finally realizing she was just in her black bra top wise. A groan released from her lips as she glared at the bathroom. She quickly ran over and caught the door before it closed, her embarrassed face glaring at Rosaline. "Rosaline, you little sneak!" She lunged at Rosaline, glomping her waist and looking up at her girlfriend. She clung to the woman, debating what she should do.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 10:46 pm

Rosaline blinked her blood red eyes, somewhat shocked that Sakuda had caught the door before she could close it. She glanced at the younger girl as she wrapped herself around her waist. She watched her a moment before raising an eyebrow, "Isn't that just asking for me to take your pants too?" She let her hand slide down to grip at the waist of Sakuda's pants, the other one that was holding her shirt lifting up over her own head before grinning mischievously and balling the shirt up and whipping it away so that Sakuda couldn't get it from her. "Oops."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jul 2012, 10:56 pm

Sakuda frowned deeply, almost completely embarrassed. She blinked her eyes at Rosaline. "O-of course not!" She squealed loudly when Rosaline dripped her waist band, hugging Rosaline tighter. She glanced back at Rosaline's hand, before gasping at the notice of the shirt. "Gaaah! You're enjoying this, aren't you," she spoke, leaning up her chin so her mouth was close to Rosaline's skin at her waist. She then bit down hard. Sakuda then licked her lips, the wound, and her lips once more as she lifted her blue eyes to Rosaline, whimpering. "Evil, meanieeee."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuda's Room
Page 8 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next