Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_vote_lcap100%Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 13 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 13 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 13 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakuda's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

Sakuda's Room - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 6:04 pm

“Sure,” Sakuda agreed, figuring that it was best they dropped the whole thing. Sakuda thought that after all this was set aside, she’d go visit the woman. It’d be a nice change of pace. Saku nodded, her mind made up.

“You are quite an interesting mermaid, I will admit that,” she said, her hands moving down to Aella’s thighs, where she got a firm grip and used her strength to lift the small girl to her waist, smirking up at her while she expertly moved both of them to the bed, making sure she was sitting back on the mattress so Aella would be placed neatly within her lap. She immediately continued to place kisses along Aella’s skin, from the base of her neck, along her collar bone, all while her hands smoothed along her thighs, her nails grazing lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 4:57 pm

Nighttime usually meant it was quiet and very empty, and now with the curfew ... Sakuda glanced behind herself, making sure that Rosaline was still following her as she approached her room, lifting a hand and turning the doorknob. Saku hardly ever locked her room anymore, it seemed pointless since she hardly was there to begin with. She stepped inside, allowing Rosaline to step in as well before she shut the door, her eyes narrowing towards the large windows that shown the night sky. All the lights twinkling from those who were patrolling, or the townspeople who stayed up late in their homes. She grasped the thick curtains, pulling them closed and stepping back, her hands going to untie the sword from her waist. She had a long day, and she didn't feel like carrying the weapon anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 5:02 pm

Rosaline had followed closely behind Sakuda the entire time, glancing around every now and again to try to remember how to get to the apartments to begin with. When they entered through the door to the woman's room she moved in just enough that Sakuda could shut the door before allowing her eyes to take in everything that the room had to offer. She was trying to memorize it, and possibly remember anything that she might about the place. Shortly after her eyes fell upon Sakuda's form watching the woman closely for a while before quietly making her way to her and wrapping her arms around her waist. "You seem tense." Her voice was light and breathy as she whispered into Sakuda's ear before laying her chin onto her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 5:25 pm

She set her sword to the side, dusting herself off afterwards to ensure she looks presentable. It was habit at this point, and Sakuda couldn't break habit easily. Her ears perked as she listened to Rosaline's approach, head turning slightly as the other woman wrapped herself close. A hum left her throat as she confirmed Rosaline's observation. "I don't relax as much as I used to," she answered, hands coming up to rest over Rosaline's. "I fight for a living now, unwinding is hard to come by." Her eyes glanced up to the curtains again, looking distant as she briefly recalled some training she went through. Rest was for when you finished your job. Her body leaned back into Rosaline's embrace, a soft smile forming. Rosaline was comforting, she made Sakuda feel better, much more loose and fun.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 7:59 pm

"Well..." Rosaline began speaking after Sakuda, leaving her hands resting where they were. "I'd say it's time to take a break, soldier..." She quietly spoke the words into Sakuda's ear whil her lips twisted into a smirk once more. She shook one of her hands free from Sakuda's and ran it down to rest upon the woman's hip as she brushed her nose against the back of the woman's neck before placing a few open mouthed kisses there.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 8:20 pm

"A break . . . Mmmm." Sakuda sighed dreamily, her ear tingling at how close and nice Rosaline's voice was. Feeling Rosaline trying to move a hand, she released her grip, head tilting in curiosity as she watched the hand travel, thighs shaking when she realized that Rosaline was heading into . . . certain territories. Her breath hitched when she felt Rosaline's mouth upon her neck, making her think about the mark once more. Her natural reaction, after the incident, was to cover it from anyone sniffing too close--after all, a Werewolf being claimed by a Vampire? Though nowadays, it was not as questioned about as before--not with Sakuda. She arched her back, hand grasping at the one Rosaline still had wrapped around her. "Rosaline--" she whined, embarrassed at how flustered she was getting. "You have blood on your fingers--and I'm dirty. Do you wanna shower--or take a bath first," she asked, her body not sure whether to lean into the hand that was gliding along her front, or the mouth that was traveling along the column of her throat. She had been working all day, she was no doubt heavy with the musk of nature and sweat, which wasn't always a welcomed thing.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 8:28 pm

A slight giggle came from Rosaline when Sakuda started talking about being dirty. At that she pressed another kiss against Sakuda's skin and released the woman from her grip. "We can do whatever you want" her tone was nonchalant as she spoke to the other woman. She certainly didn't mind allowing the woman to make decisions. It was actually a lot easier on her when Saluda made the decisions. Less for her mind to think about
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 8:41 pm

Sakuda turned around, a shy smile upon her face. She glanced over Rosaline's clothes, noticing they got dirty from tackling Saku to the ground. She tapped her finger against her cheek as she thought, heading over to the closet she hardly dug into anymore. Sliding the doors open, she began looking through her night attire, grabbing a pair of sweats that were too large for her, but would fit the taller woman well. The shirt was a bit more difficult, the closest thing she could find was a tank top that would probably be just barely long enough to over Rosa's stomach. Tossing a glance over ehr shoulder, she smiled more fully. "Let's take a shower!" She set Rosaline's change of clothes on her bed, and collected a second change for herself, making sure to set it by Rosa's before returning by the taller woman's side, taking her hand with a flush across her face.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 8:50 pm

Glancing down at their hands laced together Rosaline looked a bit confused, her head tilting some as she questioned "Hm...?" Slowly looking up to Sakuda's face she noticed the flush and things became more clear to her. "Ah...You meant together. While I'm sure that I can manage to clean myself just fine...I won't argue." With that she walked along, leading Sakuda into the bathroom. It seemed that this girl was growing more confident like she had once been. The smallest of smiles crossed her lips as she thought of that.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 9:03 pm

"I . . . I didn't mean you couldn't!" She stuttered, becoming flustered as she followed Rosaline to the bathroom, eyes glancing away from the other woman. "I just thought . . . It'd be nice--it could help me relax," she reasoned softly. Inside the bathroom, she turned and closed the door, giving them a bit more room inside. She looked between the large tub and the sliding door shower, turning her head towards Rosaline with a curious expression. "Would you prefer a shower or a bath?" While she awaited Rosaline's answer, she went over to the small supplies closet, opening it up to grab a few towels.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 9:07 pm

Rosaline giggled slightly at Sakuda's response to her joking. "Jeez...I was teasing...and I'm the one who supposedly takes things too seriously." she looked to the other woman as she was spoken to, tipping her head to the side lately before 'copying' and looking at the tub and then the shower. "Hm..." There was a look of concentration on her face as she thought it over in her head...which would she prefer? It wasn't too long of a debate though as she caught that tiny smile once more and looked to Sakuda. "I would like to do whatever makes you more comfortable." That would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 9:17 pm

She felt silly, so easily falling for the teasing. She grabbed the towels and held them close to her chest, smiling lightly as she stepped over to the counter and set them down within reach. Her body turned towards Rosaline, shrugging her shoulders in response. "I've been taking too much too seriously lately, so you might get to pull a few good ones on me," she laughed, casting her eyes between the bath and the shower, raising a brow in thought. "Hmm. I guess the bath. We won't have to stand, and it's plenty big enough," she reasoned, approaching the tub and turning the knobs to let the water flow into the bowl, making sure to put the stopper in its place so it wouldn't drain. She made sure the temperature of the water was delightful before standing straight, beginning to take off her clothes without much thought. So many layers . . .
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 9:22 pm

A small, light laugh came from Rosaline once more before she stated rather bluntly, "It's alright. I don't have many thoughts for teasing anyway." She fell silent after that, nodding in response to Sakuda's decision to take a bath. Though being quiet was originally her decision, Rosaline felt her words catch in her throat while Sakuda began undressing. It had been a long time since she had seen the other woman, let alone seen her without clothes on. As soon as she noticed that she was staring at the woman she quickly looked down, scowling slightly before beginning to remove her own clothing.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 9:32 pm

Sakuda smiled, calling to Rosaline over her shoulder. "Oh I'm sure you'll come up with a few things," she teased back, letting her blazer and vest fall to the ground, fingers making quick work of her button up shirt. Once that joined the others, she became slightly slower with her movements, the shyness surging back. She thought it silly that she felt this way, since her body was proudly marked by Rosaline's fangs so long ago, but showing Rosaline herself after so long . . . She felt it was super intimate once again, like they never seen the bareness of each others shoulders before. Inhaling quietly, Sakuda dropped her form-fitting slacks, leaving her in her undergarments. Before she got rid of those, she grasped the clothes upon the floor, pushing them into a nearby hamper before fingering the strap on her bra, facing the hamper with her heart racing. It's okay, she told herself, this was Rosaline. With that in mind, she grew determined and shed the rest of her clothes, keeping them into the hamper and going back towards the bath, her arms crossing over her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 9:38 pm

The vampire couldn't help but glance up once more, her eyes immediately traveling for the marks on Sakuda's neck. Seeing what had once marked Sakuda as "hers" helped ease her mind further. Swiftly she removed her clothing including her undergarments, since Sakuda was already on her way to the tub, and placed them into the hamper where the woman had just placed hers. Looking to Sakuda Rosaline's lips broke into a small grin. "You might want to get into the bath...You might freeze yourself standing there." She shot a wink at the woman before heading towards the bath herself.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 9:48 pm

Sakuda flushed a dark red, her movements quick as she climbed into the tub, settling onto one side and ducking her body into the water to just below her nose, eyes downcast towards her knees. Being a Werewolf, she radiated heat and couldn't get cold too often, but it was cute that Rosaline decided to tease. Bubbles formed from Sakuda blowing under the water, causing the woman to burst into a fit of giggles, raising her head enough so she didn't suck water into her mouth on accident. Then, she got an idea. "If I do end up freezing somehow," she purred, lids lowering as she looked upon Rosaline's face, "would you warm me up, then?" She hadn't used her seductive tone in ages, and it was slightly silly that she said it, but she wanted to at least act like herself while she could.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 9:53 pm

As Rosaline stepped into the bath herself to settle down with Sakuda a blush finally made its way across her own pale face. "Well...I..." Her blush grew a bit darker and she couldn't help but look away before continuing with what she had been attempting to say. "I'm naturally cold...so I don't know how well I'd be able to help you warm up..." With that she lifted her gaze and met Sakuda's eyes with a solid look and then added on, "But I could certainly try my hardest. I'm sure there's something that I could do." Her voice came out in a lower tone as she spoke those words, her gaze growing a bit warmer as she did.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 10:03 pm

They always ended up playing this game of cat and mouse. Cooing, teasing, hinting at the obvious. Sakuda smirked, fluttering her eyelashes a bit at Rosaline. "Judging by what you were doing back in the room--I can only imagine," she breathed, leaning close to Rosaline's face before giving her a quick peck on her nose, laughing softly and she settled back to her previous position, glancing back towards the small side stand for her bathing items. She reached out towards the shampoo, keeping a firm grip on the bottle as she brought it to herself, looking up at Rosaline's face again. Showing a sudden tender expression, she glanced from the bottle towards the others face once again. Not this time. Sakuda chuckled to herself as she poured a small amount onto her hands, giving the bottle to Rosaline before using that free hand to un-clip her hair, letting the silver locks cascade down her back and shoulders, sighing softly in relaxation. Always having her hair tied back put too much strain on her head, so it was nice to have a break. From there, she began to lather the shampoo into her hair, releasing a happy hum.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 10:11 pm

"I might be a bit out of practice...but I am quite certain that I can 'relax' you and warm you up as much as you might need." Rosaline held perfectly still as Sakuda kissed her nose, watching the girl intently as leaned back away. She chuckled slightly as Sakuda looked back and forth as if trying to decide whether she should try washing Rosaline or not. Reaching outward she took the shampoo bottle from the other woman, reaching up to untuck her curls from her neck, taking some of the shampoo before leaning to place the bottle back where it came from. Settling back into her spot she lifted her hands to begin lathering the shampoo into her own hair.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 10:18 pm

"You're not the only one," she replied, laughing softly as she let the shampoo sit in her hair for a few moments, rubbing her fingers through the water to get the suds off each digit, smiling. "I have complete faith that you would to the best job," she continued, dipping her head back to let the water eat away at the soapy locks, shaking the tresses with her fingers to get rid of the last bit. Straightening her back, Sakuda grabbed a washed clothe and added some body wash to it, leaving another clothe and the soap within Rosaline's reach. From there she rubbed the clothe along her shoulders, making sure to gently swipe over her neck and face, since that's most of the skin she tends to show. A relaxed moan left her lips as she felt more unwind by the warmth of the water and the feeling of the clothe. It had been such a long time since she felt this chill.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 10:25 pm

"You may be putting too much faith in me...I seem to remember there being a bit of a learning problem before." Rosaline mimicked Sakuda's movements, leaning backward to rinse the shampoo out, taking the time to be certain that it was all cleaned out. Straightening up she reached her hands up to ring out her hair some so that there wasn't water just running out of her hair. Looking up to Sakuda she watched the woman with a small smile before reaching for the cloth and soap, being certain that as she scrubbed at her body she was becoming entirely clean. She took extra time with some of the spots that were stained with blood.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 10:32 pm

"You seem to remember the lessons, then," Sakuda asked with a teasing tone, wringing out the cloth after scrubbing herself clean. She managed to get just about every inch on her body, aside from the space between her shoulder blades, but ti didn't bother her since she was distracted by the other woman's voice. She laid the cloth on the rem of the tub, mentally keeping a note to toss that into the hamper as well. She'd probably do laundry in the morning since she had been getting most of her outfits dirty with traveling in the outskirts of the city. For a few moment, Sakuda just wanted to relax. She grabbed her hair clip, putting her wet locks into a loose bun against the back of her head, making it a bit more comfortable as she crossed her arms over the rem of the tub, laying her chin against her arms and sighing in delight. This was so nice . . .
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 10:38 pm

"Not exactly...You might have to remind me." Some emotion made its way into her voice, a slight teasing purr to her voice. Returning attention to her body she scrubbed at her skin a bit longer before deciding that she was clean enough and putting the washcloth up. Rosaline used her hands to gently rub some water over her skin before lifting her gaze to Sakuda once more. Suddenly a mischievous grin crossed her face before she moved towards Sakuda, shifting herself to press lightly into the other's body before placing her head against her chest, listening to her heartbeat quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 10:47 pm

"Oh? You're putting up quite the proposition," she said with amusement, opening one eye to look at the other, offering a wicked grin, tongue sweeping over her bottom lip to signal the adult thoughts flying through her mind. She would behave herself, though. Closing her eyes again, Sakuda released another soft noise, feeling her muscles loosen and the knots ease away thanks to the temperature of the water and the lighthearted conversation. It was quiet for a few moments, but when the water shifted, Sakuda blinked watching Rosaline come rather close and resting against her, which brought a rather fierce blush rushing to her cheeks. She just told herself she wouldn't rush things, and here Rosaline is tempting Sakuda by being so close and so gorgeous . . .
Sakuda smiled, her fingers reaching out and running through Rosaline's hair, planting a kiss on the crown of her head. I adore you.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 10:53 pm

"If that's what you'd like to call it." Rosaline remained still against Sakuda where she was. Lifting her hand she placed it against Sakuda's skin resting it beside her face. She was rather infatuated with the sound of the other's heart beating, her eyes falling shut as she grew more relaxed. A soft sigh escaped her lips and she nuzzled slightly against Sakuda, getting herself a bit more comfortable. The lips pressing against her head caused her eyes to open and she lifted her gaze to look upwards at the other woman.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Sep 2016, 11:02 pm

She hummed back at Rosaline, barely hiding a chuckle at how they easily played around the subject of sex. Then again, it was usually like this. They teased and teased until it boiled over and they found themselves against a wall, or on the bed. The fondness of those memories displayed on her face, her free hand coming to stroke Rosaline's bare back in slow motions, just wanting to feel the woman. Feeling her eyes upon her, Sakuda glanced back down, smile still bright towards Rosaline. Her lips found themselves pressed to the others forehead, and then nose once again, pulling back briefly to observe her face. She couldn't help herself, it seemed, and she did feel a bit of shame at not being able to control herself better, but this was Rosaline, someone she loved, and she was such a hopeless romantic. Rosaline was the center of her attention, and she didn't realize it, but Rosaline probably had Sakuda wrapped around her finger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuda's Room
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next