Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_vote_lcap100%Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 11 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 11 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 11 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakuda's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sakuda
Scout

Sakuda's Room - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 9:55 pm

"Thanks!" Sakuda glanced back at Suki as she noticed the smaller girl looked clueless. A soft smile made it's way onto her face. "Common, silly. Take a load off and relax~" Sakuda giggled as she took Suki's hands within her own, tugging them to make the girl follow her to the couch, where Saku climbed onto and sat in a hunched position, toes curling into the cushion. She forced Suki to gently sit down, and then reached behind her to the blanket that rested on the long couch. From there, Sakuda sat with her legs crossed and pulled Suki close, wrapping the blanket around them both and snuggling her face beside Suki's. "There we go~"

After a moment or two, Sakuda grasped the remote at the arm of the couch and turned on her tv, flicking around the channels until she found some soothing program about landscaping beautiful houses in other countries. Saku placed the remote beside her, turning her head just so to kiss Suki's cheek, nuzzling that very same spot. "I missed you," she cooed.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 10:22 pm

Suki looked up at Sakuda and smiled a bit, walking with her as she pulled her to the couch and making her sit down. She pulled her legs up to her and crisscrossed them, smiling at the blanket that was wrapped around her and Sakuda and getting pulled to her as well. She nuzzled into the other girl, warming up in the blanket. She watched as she turned the tv on and something pretty came on the screen. She giggled a bit and then tilted her head back to look up at Sakuda. "I missed you too." She nuzzled her side and purred in a wolfish way
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 10:32 pm

Sakuda purrs at Suki being so close, rather enjoying the warm body and the sweet fragrance she always seemed to have, right along her collarbone. The soft giggle made Sakuda smile, eyes watching Suki with admiration as the smaller continued to cuddle close. It was really too adorable. Sakuda hear Suki's reply, and retorted with a kiss to Suki's lips, murmuring words of affection before parting. That was when Saku carefully stood on the floor, moving her side of the blanket to cover Suki a bit more. "I'm going to get a drink, do you want anything? I don't mind," she asked softly, craving milk out of all things right now. She listened for Suki's answer as she began to slip behind the couch and into the small doorway to the tiny kitchen, opening up the fridge and pulling out a gallon of delicious milk.

The wolf girl almost smacked her lips as she found a mug and poured herself a glass, still listening intently to the show and for Suki. When the cup was nearly full, Sakuda stopped pouring and put the jug in the fridge, pausing a moment to take a full gulp of her drink. Satisfaction~
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 10:51 pm

Suki purred out happily and kissed Sakuda back as she kissed her. She whimpered a bit when she stood up, but curled herself into the blanket that was around her when she heard she was just getting something to drink. She shook her head and smiled as she watched her walk away. "I'm fine, thank you." She said with her little British accent. She yawned a bit as she felt warm in the blanket, though she was not tired at all, she was just enjoying the heat of the apartment and the blanket, still full of Sakuda's body heat as well. She looked over at the tv as she waited for Sakuda to come back, tilting her head to the side and leaning it on her knee that she had brought up to her chest. This is nice...
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 11:40 pm

Feeling rather full when Sakuda had downed the cup, the wolf-girl placed the mug into her sink to wash later, then smacked her lips, walking back into the living room and noticing Suki's position. Saku smiled and approached her spot beside Suki, sitting down and wrapping an arm around the smaller girl, nuzzling her cheek in affection. "Warming up nicely," she commented, almost feeling Suki's body heat rise as she spent less time in the cold. Saku leaned her head against Suki's, glancing down at the adorable girl's face, seeing features she remembered from months ago.

Hearing an exclimation on the tevelevision, Sakuda's attention had snapped there, observing some rich couple who was amazed by their backyard's transformation. Sakuda found that ridiculous and interesting at the same time. She just didn't comment, though, because the show was almost over anyways. She'd have to change the channel eventually, so Saku waited patiently, intrigued by the comments the couples were spouting.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 12:01 pm

Suki giggled gently and nodded to Sakuda as she watched the tv, nuzzling herself backwards into the girl. It was not long until the show was over. When it was, she turned around slightly to look up at Sakuda and smile a bit with her bright green eyes, though they were on the verge of turning purple. She reached up with her hand to mess with Saku's hair, seeing how long it had gotten the last time they had seen each other. She suspected that her hair had also grown since she rarely cut it unless she had a random urge to cut it short.

"What are you thinking?" she asked Sakuda curiously. Sakuda had always been hard for her to read, and even though she could not read minds, it was pretty easy to know what people were thinking just through their energy and emotions alone. Not to mention their aura.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 5:12 pm

Being focused, Sakuda didn't realize Suki was watching her until small fingers ran along the dark locks of her hair. Then, her blue eyes snapped towards Suki, a smile coming onto her face. "Hey you," she purred, turning her body and facing Suki to lean more towards the girl. She gave a small peck to Suki's cheek and let her play with the long black locks she was so proud of. Saku really took such care of her hair, washing it and combing it for hours on end, just to get that healthy shine. Saku almost purred as Suki's fingers massaged her scalp; it felt so relaxing that Saku shifted to where she was laying on the couch, her head propped on Suki's crossed knee.

Her eyes stared at Suki as the small girl asked what she was thinking. Saku paused, debating on what to tell, but realized she didn't care. "Just about the Humans," she murmured, lifting a hand to point at the tv. "The show made me think of them." Though her mind had other things, that was basically the main subject. "I don't like them, Suki. They scare me a bit."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 7:52 pm

Suki purred deeply as she watched Sakuda put her head down on her knee while she was stroking her hair. She yawned again and let her blanket slip off a little bit since she was much warmer now. She loved Sakuda's hair because it was so soft and delicate. The black looked amazing on Sakuda and that's how she knew it best, even though she knew that her natural color was silver. She tilted her head a bit and quickly kissed her forehead to respond to the kiss on her cheek before.

Her eyes narrowed when Sakuda told her what she was thinking though. She frowned and looked up at the tv. "Most telly shows happen in the human world, even with Races that you would think are human. That's just how it is. We have more important things to do here in the refuge of Miyagi." She replied quietly. She did not entirely hate the humans, there were still some that she liked. And she knew that not all of the humans were Race haters. "Some of the humans are nice, you just have to meet the right ones." She looked back down to Sakuda and tilted her head a bit, not really liking this subject.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 8:15 pm

Sakuda hummed softly, turning her head slightly to nuzzle Suki's leg in affection. The feeling of Suki's hands through her hair was rather soothing, and it made Saku purr and smile large. Her hand reached up, cupping Suki's cheek and grazing her thumb along Suki's bottom lip. It felt so soft, and it tempted Sakuda, but she simply pulled her hand away to rest it on her own stomach. Though the calm sensation was unavoidable, Saku felt the serious tension as they came onto the subject of Humans.

Saku's face turned once more, her face parallel to Suki's stomach. She listened to Suki while a hand began tracing circles along the other's thigh, pouting softly when the depressing mood fell over them. She wanted desperately to spill her hate, but she knew to keep quiet when needed. "I guess so," she said simply, moving herself to sit up, her hand pressed against the cushion and her face even with Suki's. She gave a smile. "What are you thinking about? My thoughts are not that important," she said simply, changing the subject. Saku's fingers came up to brush aside Suki's bangs, only to let them fall back in place, making Sakuda laugh softly.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 8:25 pm

Suki had met a few humans in her days at Miyagi, some were even her friends. She was not going to admit that to Sakuda though, she knew what her thoughts were on them and she could obviously feel the hatred she had for them when they talked about them. It made her shiver when Saku traced circles around her leg, making her giggle a bit since it was ticklish. She watched as Sakuda's hand came up to her face and traced her lips, making her flush red.

She watched as Sakuda sat up now and came a little closer to Suki. She smiled at her, ignoring her comment that her thoughts weren't important. They always were to Suki. She looked away a bit as she answered her though. "I'm thinking about you... That is about it." She looked back at her as she brushed her bangs aside, narrowing her eyes in frustration since she had bangs for a reason, to hide the scar on her forehead. She hated those scars and it made her a little happy that it was so still cold out so she could wear long sleeves to cover up the one on her arm.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 8:37 pm

A smile lit Sakuda's face when she heard the soft giggling. That sound was absolutely adorable. It made Saku blush just slightly. She lightly pinched Suki's cheek, cooing of her cuteness and how she was so tempting. Laughter followed when Saku anticipated Suki's reaction, of course imagining something flustered and whimpering. That only made Saku squeal inside her mind. She was glad they were spending time like this.

"What about me, hmm?" Sakuda noticed Suki's uncomfortable-ness with Sakuda's playing of her bangs. With a soft pout, Saku pressed a kiss to Suki's forehead gently, giving a soft smile. Her hand slid down from Suki's temple to her cheek, where Saku stroked there with care. "You know, you're so cute when you smile~ So smile!" Saku poked Suki's cheek, moving the corner of her lips up a bit, making her laugh softly. "There we go. Gosh, so cute!" Saku nuzzled Suki's face gently with her nose, nipping softly at Suki's jawline with care to not harm her.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 8:51 pm

Suki squealed and closed her eyes when she was pinched on the cheek, not really liking that. She reopened her eyes and glared at Sakuda afterwards. She glared even more when she saw she was laughing and what she already thought would be her reaction. She was too predictable at times.

She blushed again as she heard Saku's question. She was not sure how to go about it. She fidgeted a little bit over the matter before looking at her to answer. "I bet you can guess." was all she could get out of herself. She smiled a little and then looked down, still fidgeting with her clothes. She giggled when her cheek was poked and brought up to smile, making her smile for real. She looked back up at her and stuck her tongue out. "I do smile!" She replied with before blushing at the nuzzling happening to her, tilting her head a bit when Sakuda nipped at her jawline.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 9:12 pm

Sakuda pouted softly at Suki's glare, faking innocence as the heated stare was directed at her. She apologized softly and poked Suki's nose, whimpering for the girl to forgive her and whispering words of admiration. "Nuuu, don't be maaaaad, Sukiiiii!"

Sakuda looked sincerely curious as she tilted her head in a pup-like way. Eyes bright blue and blinking, she watched Suki carefully. "I don't think I can. You're a different kinda gal," she mewed with a light tone, giving Suki a caring stare. This girl may be predictable, but her thoughts were still a mystery most of the time. Sakuda giggled at the smile on Suki's face. "Now you are. Isn't that such a beautiful thing? Makes me wanna kiss you~!" True to her word, Sakuda pressed her lips delicately against Suki's, just for a few moments before pulling back with a satisfied grin. She slowly licked her lips to keep the taste with her. Such an adorable sight, really. Sakuda couldn't help but to cup Suki's face with her hands and gaze into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 9:35 pm

"I'm not mad." She replied and poked Sakuda's nose back, smiling a bit. She was only playing with her, though she was guessing that maybe Sakuda was doing the same to her. She tilted her head when she said she could not guess what she was thinking. She thought it was pretty obvious to her, but maybe she had just gotten too good at hiding those kinds of things because of her depression. She shrugged a bit and looked away again, still not wanting to speak her mind. Though that was hard not to do when she was getting kissed.

Her eyes went a little wide as Sakuda kissed her, immediately kissing her back and wrapping her arms around her neck. When they parted though she quickly took her arms away and put her hands in her lap to act as if she had never done that. She blushed when she watched Sakuda lick her lips after the kiss and then to cup her face with her hands. She bit her lip and smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 10:36 pm

"Hmmm, if you insist," she purred, pouting softly when Suki tried to look away. Uh, no ma'am! Saku whimpered with the need for attention, pawing softly at Suki's front with one hand, while the other cupped her cheek. After a few moments, Sakuda moved both hands to re-cup her face, making sure the other was looking directly at her.

Kissing Suki was something Sakuda found as an enjoyable thing. However, when the smaller one was involved in it as well, that's when Sakuda found herself craving more. It was a bit of a surprise when Suki had thrown her arms around Saku's shoulders. The taller of the two watched when Suki quickly adjusted herself to hide her embarrassment. "Ohh, what's this? Do you like my sugar-coated kisses?" Saku was just teasing Suki lightly, but she was also curious. Without waiting for an answer, Sakuda tilted her head down and connected their lips again, making sure it was a full-on kiss instead of the usual pecks and such. One hand moved from Suki's cheek to the back of Suki's hair, tangling her fingers in Suki's locks to keep their faces close. A soft hum traveled from the back of Saku's throat, letting Suki know her comfort in the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 10:48 pm

Suki continued to stare at Sakuda, which was no very hard when her head was between both of Sakuda's hands to have her look at her. She did not mind, she liked looking up at her. She blushed darkly as she made fun of her, darting her eyes away quickly. Of course that was what she wanted. That and more. But she apparently was not being obvious enough. She smiled when Sakuda kissed her again, this time full on and better than the little pecks she gave her.

Suki could not help but wrap her arms around Sakuda's neck like she usually did. Being the smaller one she often just wanted to cling to her and that seemed to be the best way to do it. She purred deeply as she kissed her, hooking her fingers together as Sakuda hooked her fingers into her hair. It was like she knew exactly how to drive her insane without even knowing it.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 11:08 pm

Figuring Suki was satisfied with what Sakuda was doing, she leaned in closer and molded their lips together better, her head tilting for better angle. When her fingers were firmly on Suki's scalp, she massaged there with her claws, being gentle not to scratch the smaller girl and leave a cut. No, no. Sakuda wanted this to be sweet and caring, to show Suki that she really did love her. With that thought put into mind, Sakuda's other hand came down to trace Suki's lower back with random patters and circles.

Slowly, Sakuda became confident and opened her lips just enough to let her tongue escape, prodding gently at Suki's before pulling her tongue back just enough to keep the distance, giving Suki the choice. Saku didn't mind either way, as long as she was close to Suki. With her hands busy, as well as her mouth, Saku just simply sounded her opinion with the back of her throat, making whimpers and purring sounds that were light and not in any way demanding.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 11:23 pm

Suki found herself slowly falling backwards as she kissed Sakuda and her arms were still wrapped around her neck, bringing her with her. She purred loudly in the back of throat in a wolfish way, showing that she very much enjoyed this. She could not help the shudder that followed Saku's hand on her lower back that was tracing designs all around it. It was soothing to her, but for some reason it made her hair stand on end.

When she felt Sakuda's tongue against her lips she felt like she was going to melt into a puddle on the couch. She of course could not say no to Sakuda's little noises either, they were driving her insane to hear. She quickly opened her mouth and licked Sakuda's lips back so she knew she was fine with that and surely wanted it. Doing so caught her up a little too much, making her nip at her lip just slightly while kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Mar 2013, 11:45 pm

Sakuda was a bit surprised when Suki and her fell along the couch, but it wasn't minded. Sakuda was careful not to put all of her weight on Suki in fear of making the girl uncomfortable. Instead, she smirked against their smashed lips, loving the small sounds Suki set loose. Gosh, was there anything this tiny girl couldn't make adorable? Sakuda doubted it, especially while she was still the picture of youth and beauty. Saku felt pride for having such a beauty in her heart and on her mind. The finger that traced invisible lines moved along Suki's side, traveling up and down in slow, tantalizing shapes.

Feeling Suki's tongue, Sakuda made a soft grunt of approval, almost giggling when her lip was nibbled on by the smaller girl. Their tongues met finally, and Sakuda was in Heaven. She trailed her muscle with Suki's for a few fleeing moments, her eyes flicking open for a moment to gaze over Suki's face, seeing slightly pinked cheeks. This made Saku smile, and give her a bit more encouragement to where her tongue prodded a bit deeper, to where it was outlining the barrier of Suki's mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 12:07 am

Suki had fallen back with her head on the cushion, her arms still wrapped around Sakuda's neck, and her one of her legs propped up on her foot, the other almost touching the floor. For her to realize it was really Sakuda above her was a bit shocking since they had never gotten this far into doing anything with each other. She loved it though. She knew they had both wanted this for some time, just neither could speak it. It seemed that even Suki could not speak it yet, but at least Sakuda could.

Her hair still stood on end even when she shuddered again as she felt the slow patterns on her side, one place she was very sensitive, though never as bad as her legs. She had to try and not giggle in the middle of the kiss since her sides were also ticklish. She let Sakuda play around inside her mouth, always being a bit confused on how french kissing worked. It wasn't exactly her speciality. She just found the whole concept odd. She was trying her best though, playing right back with Sakuda, trying to not do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 12:39 am

Sakuda could tell that Suki was a bit intimidated by the situation. Just the way her body moved and how her kisses were told Saku everything she needed to know. The taller of the two moved her wandering hand to rest in the cushion beside Suki's body, holding her up better and giving Suki a bit of room. This confidence was spiral, never ending. Sakuda thought she could spill out everything, but decided not to, for she did not wish to overwhelm Suki. No, instead, she just whispered compliments, caressed the skin, and kissed her lips. After all, Sakuda had waited long enough for this.

After a few mere moments of exploring Suki's mouth and pretty much claiming it as her own, Sakuda removed her tongue and gave a small nip to Suki's bottom lip, biting the outline and giving it a small tug. Then, she pulled her head back just enough, to where they both could have a breather for a minute. Sakuda's eyes gazed over Suki's face, memorizing the features and how flustered she was as of now.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 11:07 am

Suki relaxed a bit when she was not being ticklish anymore because of the hand on her side. She did not mind exactly, just that she was a little too ticklish at times. She smiled into their kisses as she heard compliments come from her, making her blush at them. It did not matter what was going on, she could not take compliments very well. Unless it was her sister, just because she had gotten them all her life from her.

She purred a deep noise her throat when Sakuda pulled back from the kiss and bit and pulled at her lip. It was weird that Sakuda seemed to know her well enough to know what she liked. Biting drove her insane, like many other things as well. It did not matter how small and innocent Suki was, she was sure not what she seemed to be once you really got to know her. She stared up at Sakuda now, smiling a bit as her face was red and her breathing was hard and rapid. She still loved it that when she opened her eyes she saw Sakuda.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar 2013, 11:27 pm

Sakuda laughed softly at Suki's expression, noticing how winded she was. "Isn't that a cute expression," she purred softly, raising a hand to trace Suki's blush along her cheeks. Really, what a cutie! Saku cooed to the smaller girl, showering her with affectionate sentences and words. When Sakuda's finger traced down to Suki's jaw, Sakuda removed that finger and replaced that spot with her lips, pecking along Suki's jawline before taking a moment to nibble on Suki's ear, purring lightly into her ear and nosing the side of her face gently. "You're adorable!"

The sound of Suki's purring made Sakuda smile affectionately, raising a brow and tilting her head just slightly. Her hair fell over her shoulder, brushing Suki's body with its impressive length. She laughed gently, pecking Suki's cheek with a gentle touch of her lips. This was a moment of peace, something Sakuda enjoyed often whenever she could. So with that in mind, Sakuda stayed close to Suki, watching her face with a gentle upturn of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2013, 11:07 pm

Suki purred wolfishly as she felt Sakuda trace her jaw, only to replace her finger with her lips and kiss up and down it, nibbling her ear and just making her shiver all over. She very much enjoyed this from Sakuda, though she was not entirely sure why she loved it so much. Nethertheless, it made her giggle and smile. She wrapped her arms around her neck, placing one of her palms against the back of Sakuda's neck and placing her other palm on top of her hand. She could not stop purring and she stared up at her.

Suki could not help but giggle as she felt Sakuda's hair brush against her, though it was not touching her skin since she had a long sleeve shirt on. She nipped gently at her nose after the kiss on her cheek, making her a bit more playful than before. She enjoyed messing around with her, especially like this. She was just driving her insane, and she bet Sakuda could tell and she was just buying her time with her and teasing her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Mar 2013, 11:26 pm

Sakuda hummed in delight at Suki's hands upon her head. It relaxed her to the point of blushing a soft pink and her eyelids lowering half-way, to give her a dreamy expression. When Suki nipped at her nose, Saku giggled, replying by taking Suki's bottom lip between her teeth and gently digging her teeth there playfully, just for a moment. That ended quickly, soon replaced with gentle nosing along her face and light kisses. "You feel like you're being a good puppy~ Tsk! I know you're not all that goody-too-shoes stuff, Dollface," she said to Suki, her lips ghosted over the patch of skin between her ear and jaw. There was another kiss placed there, before Saku pulled up just enough for there to be space between their eye gazing, to the point where their eyes focused properly.

With that simple moment of their understanding gazes, Sakuda felt relaxed and actually worth someone's attention. A smile spread across Saku's lips, while a hand rose to brush Suki's cheek with gentle strokes. "I love you, you know that," she murmured softly, admiring the way Suki looked with her hair splayed and cheeks dusted with a blush. That girl really put a nerve on Saku--just pushing the right buttons to have her bend to the smaller girl's will. It was just the connection they had.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar 2013, 12:02 am

Suki's little purr was just a murmur now as she watched Sakuda, smiling at everything she did. She giggled quietly at what she had to say. She knew her too well, she had seen her be no where near innocent at times, especially when it came to defending her pack or loved ones. She could turn into the most vicious 4'11" little girl there was out there. People knew not to mess with her when she got that way. In other ways she seemed innocent, but she most certainly was not, and Sakuda knew that. But maybe that was a good thing for Suki, she could play right back.

She tilted her head back as she felt her nose and lips trailing around her, making her shiver in anticipation. She stared up at Sakuda when she held her gaze, making her go almost breathless. "Yes, I do. And I love you too." Her smiled grew, making her face look redder than before with all of the blush on it. She never had to put blush on, she was just naturally red most of the time. Easily embarrassed she used to say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuda's Room
Page 11 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next