Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPorts and Docks - Page 4 I_voting_barPorts and Docks - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_vote_lcapPorts and Docks - Page 4 I_voting_barPorts and Docks - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Ports and Docks

Go down 
+4
Susanoo
Chiga
Chase
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Ports and Docks - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:00 am

Suki listened to his optimism lightly, though slightly smiling as she did. He was right in what he said. He seemed wise for his year, but that was one thing she could never get right was ages. Even after her nineteen years she had plenty to learn. Or was it twenty years now? She had even lost track of her own age at this point. She looked at him again as he spoke, leaning her head back on the tree. His reply to her questions about his amor saddened her, though likely it was mostly coming from him in which she was feeling. She smiled when she saw him smile and become happy again, reliving her of the bad pains.

She looked him over again, raising an eyebrow along with a slight smirk before going to a normal expression again, the movement all very quick. "I've always fancied a guy in armor, but gosh thats a lot of armor for my liking. I do not know how you can stand it all." She shrugged though, pushing herself off of the tree and walked in front of her a few steps, turning to look at him again as she held her kimono so it wouldn't get dirty by the sand.
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:15 am

Rush chuckled and rocked back on his heels. "You get used to the armor. I'm not always wearing it. Just when I'm unsure of what I'm walking into." he explained. "Although if you fancy it, I might just have to keep it on more often." the young man said with that contagious grin and a light wink. He didn't always wear his armor, and that much was true. If there were anything he wished for more, it was for times before when he never had to worry about the places he went. Seems more often than not now, he always needed his armor.

Stepping forward, Rush tapped his foot gently on the ground. "I've got another reason for wearing so many plates of armor though. Stick around and I'm sure you'll find out." he mused, looking her over before he walked closer to her, keeping what he'd noted as her "safe distance" for the time being, so that he didn't push his luck. "Any more questions you'd like to ask?" he questioned with a smile. "I did just sail up to the shore after all. There's got to be more than my armor and past that fascinates you." Rush observed knowingly. He'd sure have had more questions were he in her shoes.

Last edited by Rush Villiers on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Deeleting quote)
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:30 am

(Oh my god thank you for putting what I wrote so I don't have to go look! XD)

Suki shrugged at his statement afterwards, knowing he must not wear it all the time. It just was odd to her though. She hadn't grown up around that stuff being in such a small little town. She flushed a light red when he mentioned what she had said in liking the armor. She hadn't quite realized she was being a little flirty when she said that. She looked away for a moment making sure her eyes stayed a light green instead of showing her emotions off as always. It was harder to control her own eyes than it was to control people's emotions it seemed.

She looked back at him when he said she would see why he wears so much. With the raise of an eyebrow she asked, "Why would I need to stick around? What might be the reason, hm?" She asked quite curiously. She tilted her head slightly when he thought she had more questions. She really didn't. "Why would I have any more questions? Those are my normal questions for people. Where they've come from and anything I noticed about them that is odd or different to me. I'm so used to new people coming to Miyagi, even during the war, that I just don't question anything about them. Everyone is welcomed here to me. Maybe not to others, but to me, other than the humans, everyone is welcomed. But maybe thats just my alpha instincts." It was odd how her Japanese accent came in when saying Miyagi, yet the rest of the time she spoke with more of her british accent.

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Mon 30 Apr 2012, 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:43 am

(Figured that might be helpful. I'm always looking back xD)

Rush pegged her breaking of eye contact, and it made him smile again knowing it matched the time with her flush. Her eyes must give away her feelings. He kept that as a mental note and rolled his shoulders, as he had been wearing his armor for quite some time. It did get heavy after awhile, carrying all the extra weight around. For a warrior, that might not be so taxing, but for a scout such as himself, it got annoying after a prolonged amount of time. Her barrage of response was a little more than he expected, earning an eyebrow raise of his own.

"You could stick around for any reason, really. I won't force you, or give you a reason to stay." he answered coolly, smirking afterwards. "I would rather enjoy it if you did, however. Seems to me we've got enough in common to talk about more than such harsh things as war." he said, leaning very lightly on his right foot in a casual shift of his weight. "You're an Alpha, huh?" he asked, more rhetorically than curiously. "So does that mean that you should exert a certain amount of control over me?" Rush wondered aloud, keeping his own opinions about the humans silent.

Sukiyomi wrote:
(Oh my god thank you for putting what I wrote so I don't have to go look! XD)

Suki shrugged at his statement afterwards, knowing he must not wear it all the time. It just was odd to her though. She hadn't grown up around that stuff being in such a small little town. She flushed a light red when he mentioned what she had said in liking the armor. She hadn't quite realized she was being a little flirty when she said that. She looked away for a moment making sure her eyes stayed a light green instead of showing her emotions off as always. It was harder to control her own eyes than it was to control people's emotions it seemed.

She looked back at him when he said she would see why he wears so much. With the raise of an eyebrow she asked, "Why would I need to stick around? What might be the reason, hm?" She asked quite curiously. She tilted her head slightly when he thought she had more questions. She really didn't. "Why would I have any more questions? Those are my normal questions for people. Where they've come from and anything I noticed about them that is odd or different to me. I'm so used to new people coming to Miyagi, even during the war, that I just don't question anything about them. Everyone is welcomed here to me. Maybe not to others, but to me, other than the humans, everyone is welcomed. But maybe thats just my alpha instincts."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 1:06 am

Suki watched his movements, seeing his armor was annoying him. She looked the armor over before saying, "Why don't you take some of that off? It doesn't seem like its very comfortable to you anymore. You could always come back to my place if you'd like to rest a little even. My apartment is like a hotel lately, I swear. Especially with my sister's mentor slash boyfriend around." She rolled her eyes at the mention of her sisters boyfriend. Its not that she didn't like him, it was just that her sisters attention was always on him now. From the thought of it it even turned her eyes a slight red tint on top of her normal green.

Suki sighed slightly and scuffed her feet on the ground when he asked about her alpha stance. She didn't always like to talk about it. I wouldn't really call myself an alpha considering my son was killed along with his Vampire father and I have a matter of one pack member left... But I'm an alpha none the least... She thought, forgetting he was a wolf as well and could hear what she said until he mentioned she must have certain control over him. She blushed in the way he phrased it though, making it seem a little different than what he meant it to be. Her eyes turned yellow and she looked up at him, laughing to seem less embarrassed, though it didn't help. "I wouldn't say that, since you're not part of my pack."
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 6:33 pm

(He honestly wears a kimono under his armor, so no copy is intended)

Rush's ears twitched very slightly, a latent sense of the wolf inside of him checking for danger before he removed his armor plating. His spear was inside of his canoe if need be, and his ability shielded him well, but his instincts almost forced the caution upon him. Hearing nothing, and having seen nothing with his sharpened vision, he sat upon the ground, removing his leggings first so that he could stand.

His motion revealed a black, decorative kimono falling to the ground as he stood. The design was of many interwoven dragons, very dark in color and only being shown by the sheen with which they were woven onto the fabric. Rush reached across his chest to remove his gauntlets and arm-plates, followed by his shoulder plating and chest piece, allowing each to fall to the ground with a light thud. The plates were deceptively heavy, and hardly tinked against each other as they landed in an overlapping manner. The length of his kimono reached his ankles, and the full design was revealed, his tattoo giving the lightest glow beneath the fabric in reaction to the lack of man-made protection.

Looking up, finally, he stretched out his arms and gazed back at her, looking much less the warrior, and much more like a peaceful samurai of sorts, his dark brown hair neatly tied back and falling to his lower back. "That's far more comfortable, actually." the wolf responded, having taken only the slightest of mental notes during her thinking aloud. "I've never really been a part of a pack, so I'm not really sure how that works." he said with a smile, politely not responding to what she probably hadn't meant for him to hear. "And if you're offering, I'd love to stay with you until I can make some place of my own outdoors somewhere." Rush said, his chocolate brown eyes making contact with hers. "I'd hate to intrude upon another male's space, though. Most tend to get jealous far too easily." he said quietly, a thought crossing his mind of a human imperial lashing out at him for being within the same room as a female that the human had his eyes on.

Sukiyomi wrote:
Suki watched his movements, seeing his armor was annoying him. She looked the armor over before saying, "Why don't you take some of that off? It doesn't seem like its very comfortable to you anymore. You could always come back to my place if you'd like to rest a little even. My apartment is like a hotel lately, I swear. Especially with my sister's mentor slash boyfriend around." She rolled her eyes at the mention of her sisters boyfriend. Its not that she didn't like him, it was just that her sisters attention was always on him now. From the thought of it it even turned her eyes a slight red tint on top of her normal green.

Suki sighed slightly and scuffed her feet on the ground when he asked about her alpha stance. She didn't always like to talk about it. I wouldn't really call myself an alpha considering my son was killed along with his Vampire father and I have a matter of one pack member left... But I'm an alpha none the least... She thought, forgetting he was a wolf as well and could hear what she said until he mentioned she must have certain control over him. She blushed in the way he phrased it though, making it seem a little different than what he meant it to be. Her eyes turned yellow and she looked up at him, laughing to seem less embarrassed, though it didn't help. "I wouldn't say that, since you're not part of my pack."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 6:59 pm

Suki quietly watched his small wolf movements, noticing them all. Observing other people was what she liked to do best, more of different races though. She never really watched the other wolves do things, so it was somewhat new to her. Did she do the same things? She didn't know many things that she did.

Hearing the noises of the metal made her narrow her eyes slightly. She never liked loud noises, or sharp ones for that matter. She looked to him again when he was out of his armor, seeing his black kimono fall around him. She smiled as she looked at it, staring at the designs that were on it. Clothing, especially Japanese clothing always got her. As she stared at it she hadn't really realized he had begun to speak to her until she came towards the top of the kimono and saw him looking at her. She snapped out of it quickly, listening to what he had to say.

She looked at his eyes for a moment before her eyes turned a brighter yellow and her face flushed red once again. She went back to looking at the designs on his kimono. "Its nice to be part of a pack... But its usually better when you have a few more people than I do... Though I'm sure you already heard me say that." She looked up at him slightly before looking back down again. She leaned back against the tree again, now looking at his armor that laid around him instead. "Well its not really Fubuki's space. I bought the apartment even before Mio came and then we got it together. He just recently moved in, so he has no say in what goes on there. Besides, I doubt he'd even pay attention to you. Well he might, but gosh who knows."

She had heard him talk about making a place outside, and that somewhat confused her. "I doubt you'd have to make a home outside though. There are plenty of apartments that need to be used in my complex, even in the other one as well." She looked up at him quickly once again when her eyes were green once more before she looked down, yet again.
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 7:47 pm

He chuckled as he caught her gaze at his garb. "I like the designs, too." he said. They put me at peace." Rush finished, as his hands slowly brushed the folds out of his kimono that had formed from being stuffed up underneath his armor. Her perceptiveness at what he heard wasn't as surprising as the way she put it. Apparently she had caught her mistake, and wasn't hostile like most alphas he had come across.

"I find that the fewer the number, the stronger the bond." Rush said quietly. "Makes for a far more useful pack when you can truly trust those alongside you with your life." he responded with a supportive smile, indicative of his experience in that paradox. "As for the house outside, I prefer the outdoors when I have the choice. It's far more peaceful to not have to deal with others that I may not get along with. If it were only you, I don't think I would mind too much." he said with a light laugh. "I'll partake in your hospitality however. I am not a very confrontational person. Others tend to get upset for me before I truly become unsettled. I've grown accustomed to being mistreated, and found that the only real victory is to not let the aggressor have the satisfaction of bringing you to their level." the man said just as quietly as before, making for a soothing deep tone.

Rush kept a doting eye on how many times she dropped her eyes from his gaze to the ground. Counting mentally in his head, he stopped at too many and smiled, walking over slowly so as not to disturb her. "Your eyes, they change color often. Your gaze drops far too often as well for one with such a beautiful face." he noted subtly, leaning down and looking up to meet her eyes. "What does it mean? When your eyes change color like that?" the young wolf asked.

Sukiyomi wrote:
Suki quietly watched his small wolf movements, noticing them all. Observing other people was what she liked to do best, more of different races though. She never really watched the other wolves do things, so it was somewhat new to her. Did she do the same things? She didn't know many things that she did.

Hearing the noises of the metal made her narrow her eyes slightly. She never liked loud noises, or sharp ones for that matter. She looked to him again when he was out of his armor, seeing his black kimono fall around him. She smiled as she looked at it, staring at the designs that were on it. Clothing, especially Japanese clothing always got her. As she stared at it she hadn't really realized he had begun to speak to her until she came towards the top of the kimono and saw him looking at her. She snapped out of it quickly, listening to what he had to say.

She looked at his eyes for a moment before her eyes turned a brighter yellow and her face flushed red once again. She went back to looking at the designs on his kimono. "Its nice to be part of a pack... But its usually better when you have a few more people than I do... Though I'm sure you already heard me say that." She looked up at him slightly before looking back down again. She leaned back against the tree again, now looking at his armor that laid around him instead. "Well its not really Fubuki's space. I bought the apartment even before Mio came and then we got it together. He just recently moved in, so he has no say in what goes on there. Besides, I doubt he'd even pay attention to you. Well he might, but gosh who knows."

She had heard him talk about making a place outside, and that somewhat confused her. "I doubt you'd have to make a home outside though. There are plenty of apartments that need to be used in my complex, even in the other one as well." She looked up at him quickly once again when her eyes were green once more before she looked down, yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 9:39 pm

Suki had folded her arms over her chest as she listened to him, absorbing everything he spoke about. It was true hers and Sakuda's bond was much closer, but at least two more pack members would do the pack well, especially with the war going on if they wanted to defend themselves at all. "Yes. Fewer the better usually. But with a war on edge, thats not very smart." She spoke aloud, echoing her thoughts. She raised an eyebrow and looked over to him again when he said he liked the outdoors and was used to being mistreated. "Well you're not alone there. I love the outdoors very much so, and gosh... I'm defiantly used to being mistreated. My sister was my only shield when I was younger and when my mom took her and moved out I got lots of things thrown my way." She absent mindedly traced her scar on her right arm from her elbow to her wrist under her sleeve.

She had been staring at the ground as he spoke some more that she didn't see him get up and come over to her until he was down to her 4'11" height, asking questions. Her eyes went wide slightly, turning brown as they did, to see him right there. Her face flushed red and they turned yellow again, making her bite her lip, yet another habit of hers. "They change with my emotions, though usually only when its high in that emotion... They must be changing a lot today if you've noticed them. What color are they now?" She asked, ignoring his comment on her being beautiful. She didn't like to reply when she got a compliment, she was always afraid she'd come off modest if she thanked them or attention seeking if she disagreed. Well, I haven't heard that word directed at me in a while..

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Tue 01 May 2012, 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 10:46 pm

"With a war on edge, you've got nothing to worry about." he said optimistically, a bright smile headed her direction. You're under the protection of the tortoise now." Rush said, smiling brightly as she acknowledged his question. I'd be her shield..again and again. he let himself think absentmindedly, not missing her movement across her arm as his mind swept a vast expanse of possibilities in this new place. Rush truly believed that every circumstance, no matter how big or little, was meant to occur. Everything happened for a reason. And it seemed she was his reason here.

He brightened up at her loving the outdoors, his tattoo glowing effervescently beneath his kimono at the very thought. "If you love the outdoors, you have to come with me sometime. I tend to disappear for a few days when things get hard. Empty the mind, and leave it all behind just to take it all in. Reminisce on happier days.." he said, the final phrase really hitting home for him; quieting as he said it.

"Your eyes were just a very pretty brown. Like mine." he said with a smile. "Only I think yours definitely put mine to shame." Rush finished modestly before continuing. "Now they're like the gold that comes through the treetops right at sunrise in the woods, radiant as the sun itself waking up the entire forest." Rush began slowly, finishing in thought for her. And just as beautiful as any sunrise I've ever seen. I mean it. the wolf thought echoed.

Sukiyomi wrote:
Suki had folded her arms over her chest as she listened to him, absorbing everything he spoke about. It was true hers and Sakuda's bond was much closer, but at least two more pack members would do the pack well, especially with the war going on if they wanted to defend themselves at all. "Yes. Fewer the better usually. But with a war on edge, thats not very smart." She spoke aloud, echoing her thoughts. She raised an eyebrow and looked over to him again when he said he liked the outdoors and was used to being mistreated. "Well you're not alone there. I love the outdoors very much so, and gosh... I'm defiantly used to being mistreated. My sister was my own shield when I was younger and when my mom took her and moved out I got lots of things thrown my way." She absent mindedly traced her scar on her right arm from her elbow to her wrist under her sleeve.

She had been staring at the ground as he spoke some more that she didn't see him get up and come over to him until he was down to her 4'11" height, asking questions. Her eyes went wide slightly, turning brown as they did, to see him right there. Her face flushed red and they turned yellow again, making her bite her lip, yet another habit of hers. "They change with my emotions, though usually only when its high in that emotion... They must be changing a lot today if you've noticed them. What color are they now?" She asked, ignoring his comment on her being beautiful. She didn't like to reply when she got a compliment, she was always afraid she'd come off modest if thanked them or attention seeking if she disagreed. Well, I haven't heard that word directed at me in a while..
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 6:15 pm

Suki blushed and closed her eyes for a moment when he said she was under his protection. That was something new to her. Ashton was her last 'protection'. Not even Aozora could protect her from anything, he was just a silly doctor that spoiled her. She looked up at him after she opened her eyes up again, smiling gently to him. "Well thats good to know then." She said to him telling her she was protected.

Suki nodded to him, agreeing to him that she'd come with him sometimes. "I do the same. I usually go to my little spots at the Sakura tree, or the some of the flower fields. I know places that hide you from everyone else." She said, imagining some of those places at the moment. Her favorites mostly, of course.

She continued to be red as she heard him say what color her eyes were and what they had changed to. She almost never saw her own eyes as another color but green when she looked at herself. She wish she could see these amazing colors he spoke of that her eyes were glimmering with. She smiled gently at him and then looked away, holding onto her arm gently. "I've never had them described like that before. I didn't know they could possibly get that pretty."
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 01 May 2012, 8:14 pm

Rush smiled and nodded, knowing the feeling of being safe was among one of the best he had ever experienced. He stepped to her side, holding out his arm. "If you know of places to hide me, we should get going so I can be shown these places." he said brightly. "The only thing I can think of that would be better than seeing these pretty places is having you beside me putting them to shame." Rush said with a laugh.

"You probably need a nice clear lake then." he said, referring to the lake in the stead of a mirror for it being far more natural. "I think if you saw what I see, my compliments would be absolutely pointless, I think." Rush said with a charming smile, gazing into her eyes. "The rest of you is equally as beautiful in every way. You should never doubt that." the young wolf murmured, his hair coming very slightly untidy in its tie as he turned his head too quickly, hearing a light wave brush against his canoe before looking back her direction. Reflexes aren't dead at least. he thought quietly.

His arm rested comfortably on his waist, waiting for her to take his arm so that she could show him around. Thinking of happier times.. he murmured in thought. He imagined seeing those places with her, and it was almost as a dream instead of his imagination. Help and protection were definitely hers, there was no question of that. Will she manage to draw more? his mind wondered cryptically.

Sukiyomi wrote:
Suki blushed and closed her eyes for a moment when he said she was under his protection. That was something new to her. Ashton was her last 'protection'. Not even Aozora could protect her from anything, he was just a silly doctor that spoiled her. She looked up at him after she opened her eyes up again, smiling gently to him. "Well thats good to know then." She said to him telling her she was protected.

Suki nodded to him, agreeing to him that she'd come with him sometimes. "I do the same. I usually go to my little spots at the Sakura tree, or the some of the flower fields. I know places that hide you from everyone else." She said, imagining some of those places at the moment. Her favorites mostly, of course.

She continued to be red as she heard him say what color her eyes were and what they had changed to. She almost never saw her own eyes as another color but green when she looked at herself. She wish she could see these amazing colors he spoke of that her eyes were glimmering with. She smiled gently at him and then looked away, holding onto her arm gently. "I've never had them described like that before. I didn't know they could possibly get that pretty."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 12:58 am

Suki watched him step over to her and she raised an eyebrow in confusion. When she heard wha he had to say she laughed gently and shook her head, pointing to his armor. "Well why don't we head to my place first and then we can go on an adventure into my secret places, hm? Sound like a plan to you?" She smiled, her eyes slowly turning back to green as she spoke and finally being the deep green they were known for by the time she was done.

Suki nodded, knowing she needed something to see these colors. The rest of what he said she still didn't believe though. "My ares the best thing of me. I'm no where near as beautiful as they are. The scowls I have on my face quite often and the tears I shed even more often have made me look horrible, I'm for sure. Though I do tend to only look in the mirror when its like that..." Her eyes widened and then relaxed when he moved his head to look at his canoe, almost startling her.

Suki looked at him, nudging his arm off of her to get his armor. "At least put it in your boat if you don't want to take it everywhere." She demanded quietly. She pretended as if she never heard any of his thoughts, though it was hard not to when he was so close to her.
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 May 2012, 5:32 pm

Rush's eyebrows raised, followed by a laugh. "Oh! I almost did forget my poor armor." he said with the slightest bit of surprise. His mouth pulled down into a pout as she nudged his arm away, but only for a moment before he was his chipper self again. Setting to work, Rush talked as he moved, stacking his armor neatly and tossing it in pieces of twos into the canoe.

"There your eyes go changing again." he noted with a smile, walking towards his canoe and removing his spear and strap to sling it across his back. "They're the prettiest dark shade of emerald now." Rush continued to observe aloud, tapping the side of his canoe with the butt end of his spear with a twist of his upper body. "And honestly.." the wolf began as his canoe promptly imploded into a leather bag, full of his armor and the few smaller items he had left inside of it. "..your eyes are very beautiful and intriguing, but in no way do they make up a large portion of your beauty." he said, stopping shortly as if there were more to what he had to say as he slung the leather satchel over his shoulder and clipped it to his spear strap.

The tears, frowns, and negative things are what underline the beauty inside, because the negative is pouring out. he thought somberly, smiling up at her before walking to her side once more. "If a man can't love you and handle you with care through your worst, then that man doesn't deserve the best you have to give either." the young wolf quoted with a wink and another extension of his arm. "I'd love to see your place and drop my things off before we go off adventuring." Rush replied with a bright smile. "Shall we?" Rush asked, gazing into her deep green eyes and keeping his arm out for her.

Sukiyomi wrote:
Suki watched him step over to her and she raised an eyebrow in confusion. When she heard wha he had to say she laughed gently and shook her head, pointing to his armor. "Well why don't we head to my place first and then we can go on an adventure into my secret places, hm? Sound like a plan to you?" She smiled, her eyes slowly turning back to green as she spoke and finally being the deep green they were known for by the time she was done.

Suki nodded, knowing she needed something to see these colors. The rest of what he said she still didn't believe though. "My ares the best thing of me. I'm no where near as beautiful as they are. The scowls I have on my face quite often and the tears I shed even more often have made me look horrible, I'm for sure. Though I do tend to only look in the mirror when its like that..." Her eyes widened and then relaxed when he moved his head to look at his canoe, almost startling her.

Suki looked at him, nudging his arm off of her to get his armor. "At least put it in your boat if you don't want to take it everywhere." She demanded quietly. She pretended as if she never heard any of his thoughts, though it was hard not to when he was so close to her.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

Male Posts : 58

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 6:08 pm

The weather was forecasted to be Sunny, yet sad to say it was over-cast, grey clouds loomed over the coast. Luck was on the captain's side, the last boat was coming in. On bored the boat stood a Werewolf in his human form, Tall and thin structure, short dark mane on top of his head, laid flat on his head but rebellious parts stuck up every where. To match his mane he had dark stubble too, Grey shade of eyes that stood out against the dark contrast of his hair yet did nothing against his colour choose of his clothes, black and leather.

Not even after a minute the large Ship was docked and the werewolf thanked the man who helped him deeply and offering his condolences to the man, tearing him away from his family for a day. The Joyful captain only laughed and capped his hand the leather man's shoulder. 'any time my old friend' With a charming smile from the man in leather hugged the other man in a 'manly' fashion and bid him good health and quickly jumped off the high side of the boat and lands easily on the wooden pontoon, crouched as if he didn't just jump down quiet a few feet off an high ship. He straightened up and tugged his jacket to make sure it was in place and started to walk and heard a faint shout from above. 'Remember don't do anything i would do' The man halted in his step and turned around and shouted back up to the captain. "Aye, Don't Marry a Goat" A charming cheeky grin appeared the dark clothed man's lips as he saluted to the Captain lazily with to fingers to his head. The Captain who only laughing harder at this. Obviously a inside joke between the two men. With that the captain set sail again leaving the island. The Man on the dock stood there watching the ship leave.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 6:20 pm

A normal peaceful day with the air crisp with faint clouds in the distance, a man was walking along in a normal stride with almost to perfect of silver hair. The hair ghosted his shoulders and back evenly with no flaw, upon his upper body was a normal white long sleeve shirt that buttoned up normal and rather nice looking white jeans with normal plain white slip on shoes. A normal and plain look for the man known as Kyuzo Mamoru. Taking a normal stroll did his amber eyes look forward as he walking along near the port and docks. However, a large boat caught his attention and he stopped to see what was going on in a curious manner though it did not show on his face much. A man jumped off the boat and was talking to the captain and this made Kyuzo raise a eyebrow slightly. It would seem a new visitor has come to make his home here. Crossing his arms around his waist did he watch the boat leave and the man looking after the boat. Kyuzo had to admit this guy looked rather well dressed much like himself, at times...

Kyuzo's eyes hardly showed anything which made him very much hard to read at times. "Ohayo 'Hello' Stranger." talking in his japanese language as he always did since well he enjoyed talking like that from time to time. Perhaps this new friend didn't want to talk and if that is so then he may as well go back to his bar which he owned and worked at.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 6:37 pm

Peeta turned and looked at the source of the voice. He didn't known if he should be surprised or not by the man's appearance or the fact he was speaking to him in Japanese. More then likely it was the Japanese after all, he met different kinds of people of late, specially kids nower days going around with bright blue and green hair, tattoos covered everywhere and etc. He was cursing himself in irish is his mind. He knew he should of brushed up on his Japanese before coming here, but no his captain friend wanted a good old catch up with him. Peeta walked a few steps closer to the name and rose his arm and held out his hand. Did people still greet strangers like that? After all it's been along time since he's been in society, let alone meeting someone new.
"Apologies, My Japanese is rusty. How do you do?"
He sent a charming smile -that would make anyone to forgive him- to the blank eyed man, as his irish-english accent came out strong, since he's been speaking in Irish on the boat his accent had returned.
Peeta's sense came stronger as he stared at the silver haired male, he wasn't his own kind, he never smelled a scent like this strangers before. A new race.. He thought. Yet Peeta's own sent is woodland musk and leather together, change combination but made sense due to spending too long living in the wild and leather.. well thats explainable easy his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 6:46 pm

Kyuzo watched the man with a light smirk on his face for perhaps he caught him off guard somewhat. As he approached did he tilt his head some with his eyebrow going back up as he put out his hand and silently did he stare at the mans hand. Kyuzo had to admit this was lightly funny never would he show his humor much though. "Apologies? Don't you mean Gomenosai? [Sorry?]" and when he said this did his smirk grow a bit bigger before disappearing from his features as he placed his pale hand into the other's hand. "I'm am well I suppose? Yourself?" Kyuzo said this rather calmly and if not bland which was due to him not showing to much. After the hand shake he placed his hand around his stomach while the other remained on his waist in that manner of ease or it looked that way. Knowing a bit of the races here did he guess that his friend was some what related to that of a animal due to his smell. Kyuzo was very much observant of things but then again he maybe to observant? "I like your smile." as he said this did he smile lightly with his eyes showing a brighter shade of amber.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 7:06 pm

Peeta stared at the male with his gray eyes what had flecks of blue in, like an ocean storm. Peeta's eyes were well neutral in emotion state, not emotionless just, showing no negative he guessed.  Was he being teased? Peeta wasn't good with a lot of languages that was mainly down to- No he wiped that thought from his old mate. He needed to stop thinking about the little things that reminded him of her. Yet as hands touched, Peeta's rough hand held a firm shake as he still held eye contacted with the Japanese person. There hands part seconds after, he noticed the way the other male covered himself in a certain way. His stomach. Peeta noticed it, easily, spending to long in the wild and you'll pick up certain movements. Was he injured? A weak side? Guarding himself? Ready to attack? Or was it just the way the guy stood? Peeta wiped that thought again remembering this isn't the wild, not everything is out to kill. But one couldn't help himself, it's drilled into his head since he was a pup. "Grand." Was Peeta's reply to how he was, it was his basic natural reply to that kind of question.  Yet Peeta couldn't help but smirk at the next comment. He spoke in a joking manner.  "I know. Shame it's mine isn't it.."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 7:13 pm

Kyuzo faintly allowed and small laugh to escape his pale lips as he closed his hand, his shoulders shook lightly to the other male infront of him. Meeting new friends and you see different experiences or so says a book that he had read one hundred times already. "Heh." he sort of laughed to the others response though his eyes never shifted away from being brighter than normal. Kyuzo looked to him and this he took note that there was a different color within his hues and now he allowed himself to get a little to close to the others face. "No shame at all. Perhaps I would want to sample how your lips feel?" these words were rather common coming from Kyuzo after all since he did flirt with males and teased females in that manner just to see their reactions. Kyuzo couldn't help but look to the others eyes closely as if wanting to see more color within his hues.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 7:30 pm

Peeta watched the other male inch closer towards him slightly. His facial expression didn't change from the smirk he had on his features as he easily states. "Oh, I have plenty of shame." He cocks his head to the right and raise his right dark eyebrow which held a small scare from his past it was faint but it was there. He looked at the stranger with his eyes still not changing at all, after all he was told many times, due to his wolf form having dark circles around his eyes, he has it in his human form too, but looks more like eyeliner really.
"But yours lips aren't what i'm craving for at the moment. Unless your got a steak tugged away somewhere inside of that jacket of yours, which i highly doubt it, mate." He wasn't speaking mate as in wolf terms but as in a term humans used, they; alright there mate? Peeta stormy eyes looked down at the guys jacket then back to the owners of the jacket with a devilish smirk suiting his features charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 7:36 pm

Kyuzo made a silent noise which sounded like a 'huff' before closing his eyes and laughing lightly to what the other said. This new friend was very much interesting but when he thought about it he smirked lightly with his head tilted to the side with those amber hues looking to the ground. "Shame is just a word. I look not to shame?" his amber eyes glew very much brighter before he closed his eyes softly and placed his pale hand up against his lips as he laughed a second before looking to the other very amused before reaching into his pocket with a blank look now evident on his face. "No fun and here I thought I would get a taste. Oh well, besides that I do actually have something if you are hungry which is not meat I am afraid?" Kyuzo pulled out a box of chocolate covered sticks and handed them to the man. "Pocky sticks are a nice snack from time to time. However, if you would rather have steak I can cook you something at my place eh?~" again his tone turned to a flirting one as he eyed the man like some kind of weird predator.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 7:55 pm

"Better luck next time then.." Peeta said, after her head the stranger call him being no fun. Peeta also shrugged almost playfully at the words he spoke too. "Besides, I don't take food of strangers. Who don't introduce when selves" Peeta look at the so called 'Pocky', he hadn't eaten before he traveled, let along on the ship. The captain did of him some fish, not Peeta point blank refused to have it. He didn't even like looking at fish let alone eating it. Not that he was scared of them.. They just look weird and scaley..
Any way the sticks didn't look filling and wasn't in his diet ratio. He nods to himself as he introduces himself to the stranger "Peeta Hunt." He stares at the amber eyes "And I like steak." He said with charming smile. His eyes drift away from stranger to the growing darken clouds over the sea, He knew it'll start raining shortly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 8:02 pm

Kyuzo simply shrugged with his eyes now dull in color for it looked like he lost interest right away but that was how he usually was. Simply opening the box did he shrug and placed a stick into his mouth before returning it to his back pokcet. Kyuzo simply held the stick in his mouth and he simply chuckled deep within his chest as if now thinking back to their funny exchange. "Kyuzo Mamoru, I own a bar and dojo." he merely pointed that out for it was a place to gather to eat and drink as well as train the body and mind. "That is good, never take from someone who you don't know. Commonly known to children but it is also used for adults at times." Kyuzo took hold of the stick that was in his mouth and took a rather small bite and then silently nodded to what he said about liking steak. Never did he eat much, normally if there was a full plate he would only eat two or three bites out of it and be fine. "Peeta-san, what brings you here? Looking for a new life?" Kyuzo showed little to no curiousity as he asked this while still taking very small bites.
Back to top Go down
Peeta
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 8:15 pm

Peeta shook his head slightly a new life? HA! a new life is to die and to be reborn, but no. For Peeta it wasn't a new life it was- "More like a new chapter" Peeta stated watching Kyuzo eat the stick biscuit thing that remind him for some reason off mutt biscuit for some reason not that he was going to voice that thought. Yet his mind went back to steak and the fact that this guy owned a dojo and a bar. That also meant Rum? No.. He couldn't think that he needed to find a place to stay tonight- A rumble from the clouds and pits starting to fall slowly from the sky. As he now beings to get wet standing outside looking at Kyuzo. "So is that steak still on the menu, Kyuzo." That was the first time Peeta spoke Kyuzo's name, no formalities as he said to Kyuzo he was rusty with his Japanese.  Along with a Charming Grin, that was hard to refuse. Yet also didn't mention much more about why he was here or his past. Just stood there in the rain a werewolf that only had the clothes that he was wearing and charming smile to his attractive features.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2014, 8:27 pm

Kyuzo merely took note of the sound from the distance and well he didn't seem bothered by it for rain brings new beginnings or so books tell him at times. Peeta spoke up about a new chapter and that made a small smile come over his features, to him it was pretty much a new life but he was not going to say anything more about the subject. "Hai [Yes,], I guess so." the sound of his voice sounded a bit dull but that was probably cause his mind was buzzing again and at times it seems to make him mad. Kyuzo looked to Peeta and not once did he finish his stick of chocolate for he simply tossed it aside and made a small clicking noise within his mouth. "Come with me then." Kyuzo gracefully turned around as he began walking toward his apartment and as he walked did he loosely wave his arm forward, this was his way of saying 'Follow me.' The bar and dojo can wait since well he wanted to go home and ease his mind by simply reading and cooking.

(I'll post at my apartment! XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ports and Docks
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: