Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPorts and Docks - Page 3 I_voting_barPorts and Docks - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_vote_lcapPorts and Docks - Page 3 I_voting_barPorts and Docks - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Ports and Docks

Go down 
+4
Susanoo
Chiga
Chase
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Scout

Ports and Docks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 7:23 pm

Kirin or other know now as Le Iteo. Stood still in the same spot since he was walking towards the girl.

''It's an Old name. A very old one.''

He tells Hanako they it's a unique name. What he told her was true, it was a very old name. As he took his hand away from hers, an it went straight back into his pocket.
He listened to the girl question him, he also gave her an correct answer again.

''Yes I have just arrived. The Journey was long but not as long as my other journeys hav taken me.''

He said it politely, he did take note of her glowing skin, for him, his skin was flawless, but yet, that covers what he really is an Eternal. Eternal of youth still he dies or give up on his immortality of long living.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 7:29 pm

She seemed interested now. She wondered what journeys he had. She titled her head a little curious.

"Really? Where did you go? What did you see-" she stopped herself and cleared her throat, "Sorry."

She was just so curious, that she wished she could go on journeys and see things. Yet, she couldn't just drop everything and leave town. She was a little too young and didn't finish school yet. That made her disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 7:38 pm

''It's not the places you need to know, it's learning, of how to deal with ones self, the key to survival.''

He said looking down at her.

''You can't just randomly call someone an say your lost. And hopefully they will help you. You need to learn to live, survive and move forward.''

He spoke but obviously not saying where he had come from, for many reasons.
He looked up to the moon. He realised it was getting late, even with this girl's young appearance she could still be taken advantage of.

''Miss. Hanako, I believe you should be heading home.''

He said in his one toned laid back voice.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 8:26 pm

Hanako blinked and stood up. She looked at her watched and sighed a little.

"I suppose it is." she said not saying that she's been waiting for someone also.

She didn't want to trouble him with her problems. She began to put her book away carefully in her messenger bag, which were covered in very colorful pins and buttons. It didn't really go with her outfit. It seemed she did have to walk home. She threw her bag over her shoulder and turned to Him.

"Well, it was nice meeting you and I'll inform you if I see your friend." she said bowing her head a little and giving a small smile.

Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 8:34 pm

''Ah, Thank you. It's nice to be acquainted with you as well Miss, Hanako.''

He spoke bowing his head back as well. Yet no smile just his normal laid back voice.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 8:37 pm

Hanako bowed her head a little once more and waved. She began to walk away, her shoes tapping on the wooden boards of the dock. She turned a corner and soon disappeared out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 8:42 pm

''hm..''

Kirin hmmed again. He then turned around to look at the sea in the dark.

''It seems to be much more easier then i realised.. You baka.''

He spoke like as if their was someone with him, but their was no one. But Kirin left around the dock area. He then turned and started walking off towards the abandoned mansion.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 02 Oct 2011, 7:28 am

An Angel with gray wings flew in the breeze of the air, looking for landing somewhere. He did not care where he lands as long as he lands, not caring if he caught attention of humans and other beings after all he had no problem, being an Angel.

His, Sapphire Blue eye found the docks, an empty one. It was about time too, the sun was starting to sink away, the sunset was starting.
In a simple movement of the large gray wings that comes out of the boys back/shoulderblades?
He lands fluidly onto the wooden dock. His wings spread out still no point in hiding them now, plus it was nice to feel the breeze in them, in between the features.

He turned as he landed to watch the sunset as he stood with a perfectly straight back wings out wide, watching the sunset with his only visible Sapphire eye. His clothes, his shirt was pure white as if it was brand new from the shop, a black old Victorian styled waist coat, a black ribbon around his neck, black trousers, what were tucked into gray Victorian lace up boots.

A smile small appeared on his face, a wave of peace floated off him due to his smile, it was an angel thing.
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 12:37 am

A small canoe appeared off in the distance as Rush slowly rowed towards the docks. He had spotted the civilization from the distance, and smelled it from many miles out. Hopefully this would become the place he could lay down his spear. Rush rowed strongly, reaching the docks in only a few minutes before slowly placing down his oars and clumsily stepping from the floating craft, looking out towards the distance at the academy lingering. I pray that this is my last stop. he thought inwardly.

Rush walked down the dock, his armor shining almost as brightly as his spear while he scanned the area. Perhaps there was no welcome awaiting him? Hopefully this place is not as empty as the rest.. Rush began to think, looking around for a chance of life.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 1:11 am

Suki needed to get away, as usual of course for her. She was tired as it was starting to get darker out. She hadn't come out at night as much as she used to, too many bad memories were resurfacing from it. The docks had a lining of trees next to them, so she sat quietly among one of the lower down branches in one of the trees. She had her head laid back against the tree and she held onto her purple kimono to make sure it didn't fall over the side and she didn't show anything off she shouldn't be. She stared at her lap, following the flowered designs all over the kimono. I need to learn how to make one of these by myself...
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 3:05 am

Rush smelled something he should not have almost immediately, but it was a welcome scent. Another..scent? he thought to himself as the smell of a female wolf ran over him. He walked slowly to the edge of the docks and noticed the girl carefully holding the kimono.

Pity she recalled; he was sincere in thinking before flushing at the thought.He smelled a sadness, leaning more towards walking towards her. The boy surely was shy, but he never passed up an opportunity to help another.

Rush found himself walking slowly off the dock and into the sand surrounding it. As he approached the tree, he let his eyes shift, giving away his racial hints, so that at the very least, she could be comfortable with that. "Excuse me, miss..?" he asked softly
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 08 Oct 2011, 9:16 pm

Suki smelled another wolf, quickly and suddenly, but she didn't move. She just felt his energy and listened to it. He seemed shy, but also very gentle. She knew he was coming over to her so she just sat as if she hadn't noticed. Even though she knew all of this right off the bat she was still startled when she heard him speak to her. She hadn't realized how much she loved the silence. She turned her head slowly to look down at him, seeing she was defiantly right about him being another wolf. "Yes...?" She asked quietly, knowing he'd still be able to hear her. She looked him over without actually moving her eyes so he wouldn't notice. He seems new around here...
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 4:04 am

Rush set down his spear gently, stepping over it and over to the girl. "I don't mean to be a bother, but you seem upset." he said with a sort of sad, faint smile. The man dropped to one knee in front of her, leaning on it with his elbow lightly and offering her his free hand. "Rush. Rush Villiers. Special tactics scout." he offered with a warming smile. "Is there something I can do to make the pretty wolf smile?" he asked, informing her all at once that he caught her scent.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 10:18 pm

Suki watched him carefully, seeing him kneel down and talk to her more. She stared at him for a moment until she shook her head and looked away slightly. "No there's really nothing you can do. I'm just relaxing, staying away from things. I've just been stressed out." She looked back at him afterwards. "I'm Suki..." She looks at his hand, looking confused as to why he was holding it out to her.
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 10:51 pm

Rush frowned a little at her mood. He smiled a little, trying to reassure her that he wasn't someone that she needed to be afraid of. "Well." Rush began, reaching forward and gently grasping her hand, lifting it and kissing her fingertips lightly before releasing it. "Let's talk about it." he finished with a smile.

He plopped back on his rear, bringing his legs forward and crossing them, placing his hands on his knees and looking at her with an irrepressible optimism and brilliant smile. "I've got plenty of time, and I'd love to help you Suki. Who could possibly have bothered such a pretty young girl such as you?" Rush asked in a soft tone.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 11:01 pm

Suki flinched just slightly when he held onto her hand. She hated touching people unless she knew them well enough already. The emotions and energy was just overwelming to her. She closed her eyes and gathered herself as he kissed her hand. When he let go she sighed out and looked down at him as he got adjusted. She sighed again and looked off once more 'My boyfriend has disappeared for months yet again. My sister is always working. My friends irratate me randomly. Its just a bad time..." She didn't look back at him as she started to look at her kimono again.
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 09 Oct 2011, 11:09 pm

Rush sat more relaxed, listening carefully to her problems. "Your boyfriend is gone? I'm more than good at finding people." Rush offerred. "I can try to see if I can find him, or if anyone I know has heard anything if you like." he continued. Rush smiled at her gently. "I don't have that many friends anymore. Most of them..disappeared when they found out." he recalled with a slight frown. "At the very least, I don't know you very well, but if you enjoy my company, you're more than welcome to sit with me for awhile here and talk." Rush offered once more, bright eyes looking for hers to catch so that she could see his sincerity.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 6:26 pm

Suki shook her head gently at him and sighed, leaning her head back onto the tree. "Can't possibly find him. He does this often. He comes back for a short time and then next thing I know he's disappeared and gone off somewhere for a long time. Its no use anyway." She shrugged and looked up at the changing color leaves that were falling down. She watched one until it landed a little ways away from her and then looked back over to Rush. "And I doubt I'm someone you want to get to know." She leaned her head back again and closed her eyes. I'm a failure as an alpha. Why would any other wolf want to meet me? They wouldn't!
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Oct 2011, 6:47 pm

Rush frowned a little, tapping his finger lightly on his armor as he thought carefully about what to say next. In doing so, he pricked his finger on the corner. Looking down, he laughed a little, rubbing his hand in the dirt below and snapping his fingers, wincing lightly as he had already forgotten about his pin-prick. "Rub some dirt on it." he said with a smile. "If it causes pain, rub some dirt on it, and forget about it." he continued, looking into her eyes as he continued to talk. "I..I know it's hard. When someone that close to you just isn't there anymore. Believe me, I know that pain. But sometimes, the only thing we can do is rub some dirt on it, brush off, and move on. Sometimes that's the healthiest thing for us, and it's what the person that's gone would want. If they really care, that is." he added. "Someone who really cares about ya, all they want is for you to be happy, right?" Rush asked, smiling. "So don't worry about it." he reassured her.

Looking at the pretty wolf, he heard her think something not very nice as they were both wolves. "And I, for one, think that you are exactly the type of person I wanna get to know." he replied confidently. "It's not the failures that make the person, it's the successes. Failures just make publicity." he added with a smile. "And I don't see a "failed Alpha." All I see is a pretty wolf." Rush finished, leaning forward and picking up the leaf that had fallen. "This little guy doesn't mind being close to ya." he said, smiling. "You've got nature, and me on your side. That's an army all by itself backin' ya up." Rush said with a warm smile, trying to cheer her up.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 2:40 pm

Suki stayed still with her eyes closed as she listened to him. She let it go silent and didn't speak when he would stop talking and then start up again soon after. She had nothing to say at the moment, nor did she really care to talk. Her mental problems weren't the best lately and were messing with her head, confusing herself in any way possible. She never knew what to say, if what she was heard was real, or anything like it. When she realized he had heard her thoughts though she twitched slightly, opening one eye and looking at him, growling under her breath at herself. "I thought I had my thoughts blocked from everyone but my somewhat of a pack..." She reclosed her eye tightly and bunched her hands into fists before realeasing and sitting up, swinging her legs over the branch and jumping off to the ground. "And if thats not a failure as an alpha, then theres plenty of other things that make me one."
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 3:18 pm

Rush shook his head silently. "I don't like to intrude, so I won't listen any longer." he said with a slight frown. "I'm a bit more mentally inclined than the average wolf though. My mentor was a telepath, and I always had him in my head. So I got used to listening for thoughts." Rush admitted a bit sheepishly.

He felt like he was fighting a losing battle, but it wasn't in him to give up. He never could bear to see someone innocent hurting; be it physical or emotional. Rush stood, looking up at the now very angry wolf. "Hey..don't run off on me." he asked softly, sighing and looking up at her. "I was taught a long time ago that the only person who can make you a failure is yourself, by giving up. Nobody can tell you what you are or aren't, but you can make yourself anything you wanna be. Now I can't make you wanna talk, or be less depressed. All I can do is be here for you, and tell you how I feel. I really don't wanna see you hurt." he said a bit louder. "I really would like it if you gave me a shot.." he murmured, looking down slightly. "I might not fix everything, and I may not be perfect, but..I'll try." Rush said, his warm brown eyes a little sad as they looked downward only for a moment more, gazing back up at her hopefully.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:27 pm

Suki brushed her kimono off as she stared down at the ground, forcing her eyes to go black so she didn't show her emotions anymore. She sighed out and stood up straight before turning to look up at him. Her short little body looked like a little kid compared to him, being only 4'11". "Telepaths have always gotten on my nerves, no offence..." She turned around and walked around the tree slowly, brushing her hand against the tree as she walked back out from behind it on the other side of him now. "Well I've always been told I was a failure, so why wouldn't I believe it? My dad was a jerk to me. My all girls school hated me after my sister and mother left me." She looked up at him again and stared for a moment, letting her eyes go to a very light red. She was trying to keep her temper down, but that have never worked quite well. No wonder she had been drinking so much lately. "Why do you want to help me so badly? The only people to ever be like this to me were my best friends, one who passed away and the other who has run away because of this evil war we have ben cursed upon in Miyagi."
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 13 Oct 2011, 3:54 pm

Rush shrugged, it was true, after all. He chuckled lightly, thinking on how Nightshade would probably blow this off, or lecture him on how it's better to be more aware. "You know, he could be an annoying guy. He was also hell-bent on keeping the war at bay though." he said with a sigh. "I guess we failed pretty good at that, huh? If it made it here, too.." Rush asked, significantly more downtrodden than it seemed in his character to be.

He listened to her words of grief, explaining how she had it rough. This made him think back. He really did know how she felt, but that wasn't important. "You shouldn't make the people in your present pay for the actions of those in your past." he murmured lowly. "I know how it feels..trust me." he told her. "But I also know one other thing. We can't give up." he said, his voice getting a little stronger. "Because the second we do, is the second we let them win. And I don't know about you, but I'm not ready to see this place fall just yet. So I'll tell you what." he said, walking over a little closer to her and holding out his hand. "You and me. Come with me, don't give up, and we'll chase this war away from Miyagi like it was never here. I can't really explain why I want to help so badly, but from the moment I saw you, I knew I couldn't let you be hurt. I'm going with my gut. It's usually right." he said with confidence. "Besides, how could I ever let a pretty wolf like you down?" Rush finished with a supportive smile.

Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 12:55 am

Suki stared at him yet again as he spoke. She wasn't quite sure on all of this he had been saying, it seemed too good to be real. Maybe her mind was imagining it all, or maybe her mind was just telling her she was imagining it. She could never tell anymore. She sighed and watched his hand as he moved it towards hers, making sure he couldn't take it; she was still getting used to his energy, especially it being so close to her. She bit her lip at what he said about the war and looked away. "I really doubt just two people could make a war go away. Though I do have my sister on my side as always and her boyfriend, both of which used to be in an organization together. They've been taught to fight."

She looked back at him for a moment before walking half way around the tree again and leaning on it, still being in his sight. She looked at him again, finally realizing all of the armor her wore. She studied him for a moment before asking, "Where do you come from? I've never seen someone wear as much armor as you, why do you wear so much?" She didn't mean to seem invasive, just curious as she was.
Back to top Go down
Rush Villiers
Scout
Rush Villiers

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Apr 2012, 6:38 pm

Rush's eyes didn't wander an inch from her while she explained. His quirky nature kept him upbeat, and his optimism showed through another supportive smile in light of her seeming revelation. His shoulders shrugged as the smile showed through his former action. "Maybe so. I hear it takes only one person to begin a task. It takes two to see it through. It takes optimism passed from two, to make it past three. Once past three, it spreads to four. Four leads to more, and more end a war." he said poetically, bouncing his finger back and forth as he spoke, a chuckle coming after.

His eyes followed her around the tree, a quirky eyebrow raise occurring at the end of her question. He laughed and smiled, patting down his armor lightly. I come from a place where war reached long ago.." he began, his eyes getting a misty look to them in reminiscence. "Memories from my childhood are all fond. Home was an absolutely gorgeous place. Last I saw it though..it was like a wasteland." Rush continued, his head drooping with the last portion being uttered with a bitterness accompanied by a clenched fist. He shook his head, looking back up at her. "To put it shortly, I've been trying to save anyone and any place I could for a very long time." he said, a smile reappearing, though weaker than previous ones. "And I wouldn't be a very good tortoise without my armor." he said with a laugh, his eyes regaining their brightness, referring to his nickname.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Apr 2012, 12:00 am

Suki listened to his optimism lightly, though slightly smiling as she did. He was right in what he said. He seemed wise for his year, but that was one thing she could never get right was ages. Even after her nineteen years she had plenty to learn. Or was it twenty years now? She had even lost track of her own age at this point. She looked at him again as he spoke, leaning her head back on the tree. His reply to her questions about his amor saddened her, though likely it was mostly coming from him in which she was feeling. She smiled when she saw him smile and become happy again, reliving her of the bad pains.

She looked him over again, raising an eyebrow along with a slight smirk before going to a normal expression again, the movement all very quick. "I've always fancied a guy in armor, but gosh thats a lot of armor for my liking. I do not know how you can stand it all." She shrugged though, pushing herself off of the tree and walked in front of her a few steps, turning to look at him again as she held her kimono so it wouldn't get dirty by the sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ports and Docks
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: