Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPorts and Docks - Page 2 I_voting_barPorts and Docks - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPorts and Docks - Page 2 I_voting_barPorts and Docks - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Ports and Docks

Go down 
+4
Susanoo
Chiga
Chase
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Chiga
Scout

Ports and Docks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 10:08 pm

Akira's ears perked up as he looked over and saw a girl standing with a cat and he waved to them.
"Hey-o!"

Ita's ears twitched as he looked around to where his brother was looking and he blinked once to the girls frozen stance.

Asami looked over as well as he contently smoked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 10:13 pm

"Oh hello! I'm so sorry to intrude." she watched the cat continue on forward towards them, like she was thin air, "So, um. What are you doing here?"
What a stupid question, she thought, Of course they're here for the view.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse
Birthday : 1990-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 10:15 pm

Akira grinned happily with his ears down and tail wagging.
"We are here checking out the view or I am at least!"

Ita looked to the cat and he grinned goofy like as his ears lift high up along with his tail.
"COOL KITTY!"

Asami chuckled at Ita who was looking at the cat very interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 10:18 pm

She giggled as her kitty did the same thing as the boy did, "So how do you like the view?" she asked them walking closer to them.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 10:21 pm

Akira looked to the girl happily.
"I like it really well good!"

Ita squatted down as he places his hand out to the kitty with a sparkly background but answers.
"Me too~"

Asami nods contently as he looks to the one who asked the question.
"It is comfortable if that means anything?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 10:24 pm

"Good, Oh my, I'm sorry I forgot my manners, I'm Tsuki." She said pointing to her self, "And the cat is kuro, I recently followed him here."

(Gotta go, I'll be back tomorrow! Sorry!)
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 20 Jun 2011, 10:31 pm

Akira grinned still.
"Nice to meet you!I'm Akira Echo and that there showing interest in Kuro is my brother, Ita Echo!"

Ita didn't hear what his brother said since he was to interested in the cat.

Asami nodded to Tsuki contently.
"I'm Asami Echo, I'm there father."

(It is fine. Talk to you later. )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 21 Jun 2011, 7:23 am

"Well its my pleasure to meet you here, Akira, Ita, and Asami." She said with a polite gesture, with her head tilted to the left.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 22 Jun 2011, 10:05 pm

Asami didn't know what to say but he smirked.
"So, are you enjoying it here?"

Akira looked to his father and smiled before looking to his fathers cigar and he blinked once at it and grinned.

Ita looked up from the cat and he looked between his father and Tsuki with interest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 23 Jun 2011, 6:48 am

"Oh yes I am, I love the view." Tsuki said with a glance at her cat and the smoke that Asami had inhaling its smelly oder.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 24 Jun 2011, 9:13 pm

Akira blinked once before asking randomly to his father.
"So, when did you start smoking?"

Asami looked upward with his ears down a bit.
"When I was...11?"

Ita looked to his father astonished.
"It still shocks me that you smoked at such a young age!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 6:56 am

She had a shocked expression as well, her mouth was wide open, her eyes staring at him, "What made you smoke at such a young age?!" She said standing next to Akira.
Back to top Go down
Chiga
Scout
Chiga

Male Libra Horse

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 25 Jun 2011, 2:46 pm

Asami looked upward thinking and calmly he said without much meaning for it never bothered him.
"Well, I smoked because it looked rather cool. Everyone did it in my family some what so it sort of caught on a bit? I have a little brother and sister and they smoked when I was still in high school. I have no clue if they do it now."

Ita shook his head with a grin as he said sarcastically.
"Smoking is soooo cool."

Akira double taked at Ita. The little neko had his ears up along with his tail.
"No! No, it isn't!"
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 4:49 pm

''We have to face the facts..''
Thats what you told me, the last day in Rome. I spent many lifetimes searching for you, yet now.. that last day you said that. Facing our own facts of our Destiny.. Funny I never believed in destiny, only eternity.. Yet that is the day, I-.. No WE changed. In more ways then one..

Those were the thoughts of the man standing on the docks looking back out to the ship sailing away, the one he just got off. This man was in a suite, hands tucked into his trousers pockets. His short locks brushing against his face, while staring at the leaving ship from the breeze.

''Vale..''

The latin for goodbye this name spoke, the voice could be ethier gender too. Feline or Masculine. The Figure, even though had his hands in his pockets, black leather gloves could be seen as well.
The sun was setting.

''A red sun set.. How fitting.''

The voice spoke with not much emotion in it.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 5:31 pm

A girl was sitting on a bench, reading a book and just enjoying the scenery. She wore a black shirt and a black button jacket. Underneath was a red dress shirt. She looked rather nice for just sitting and reading. Her blue eyes scanned the pages and flipped a page. She was rather waiting for someone, maybe for a long time, she didn't know. She wasn't keeping track of the time.
The book she was reading was a rather old, beat up looking book. A fairy tale of a girl, following a rabbit down a hole and is walking in wonderland. It was she favorite. Her legs, which were red for she was wearing red leggings, slowly moved back and forth.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 5:39 pm

The man was known as Kirin Shimi around these parts only a few knew where he vanished too, for the past few weeks, Some people thought he ran away or just vanished, heck, he people could of thought he died. But no...

Kirin turned away from the sunset turning to walking along the dock. As he walked his hands still in his pocket. He remembers he didn't even say 'goodbye' to his friends as he left. A slight smirk on the corner of his lips. Boy, he was going to be in trouble. But the smirk vanish just as quick as it appeared, he saw infront of him was a bench, a girl sitting there too. His eyes rich brown eyes didn't find anything interesting about the girl.

Till his eye landed on his favourite book..

Alice in wonderland.

He walked even slower towards the girl only eyeing the book taking his time in walking.. Oh, he remebered trying to teach little Neko-chan about the book.. He erased those memories just as quick as they came into his mind.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 5:48 pm

Hanako blinked and glanced up from her book. She sensed someone staring at her and noticed a man walking slowly towards her. She didn't know if he was friendly or not, so she kept quiet, a little nervous. She read the same line for about a minute, so her ocean blue eyes llooked up from her book to the man.

"Hello." she greeted with a blank face. "Can I help you?" she asked kindly.

She marked her spot and laid her book across her lap, gently trying jotnto damage the book then it already was. She fiddled with her gloved hands, that went with her outfit, in a nervous manner.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 5:57 pm

Kirin saw the girl glance up. He breathed in and studied her looks. Ah, she was a half breed, human and something else. After all his years alive, he could tell by look what race people are, but not completely, after all his girl could be cross-dinosaur for all he knew. Yet by the way she looks it was easy to hide your true age behind a younger appearance.

''You speak offerly kindly to strangers.''

He spoke again it might surprise the girl that his voice could be easily classifed as both genders, both male and female. Yet his body features state male.

His eyes looked down at the Alice in Wonderland book, see how she was holding it almost protectively before more damage could come to it.

''Alice in Wonderland..''

He states the name of the book.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 6:07 pm

"Um... Yes..." she said looking down to the book and running a gloved hand across the cover.

Yes. She did speak kindly to strangers, for she was polite. She wouldn't just tell someone to just go away like that. She's been called spineless and a push over. In short she was just to kind. She fiddled with her hands again, her ocean blue eyes looking down still. She glanced up and gave him a smile nervous smile.

"It's my favorite book." she said patting the cover lightly.

Her skin looked more paler as the sun was setting. She wondered when her ride would get here. Looked like she had to walk again.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 6:25 pm

His dark rich eyes looked up from the book to the pales girls face, seeing how it paled with the night.

'Pale.. Half Human and more likely vampires. Yet that doesn't mean she could be the same age as her appearence'

He thought. As he heard the book saying it was her favourite. Ah.. It was his as well he couldn't help but quote his favourite quote by the author Lewis Carroll

'' Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."

He paused then continued.

''Alice in wonderland.. It's a Classic. Lewis Caroll spoke that six impossible things when she spoke about her book.''

He spoke as if he was there in person, yet his voice didn't go up nor down, in emotions, it was just calm. He said that not moving from his spot. Yet he wanted to hear about what people thought about his disappearance, obviously this girl was new around here since he left Miyagi.

''I'm looking for someone.. He goes by the name Kirin Shimi?''
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 6:37 pm

Hanako smiled a little and put a black, curly strand of hair behind her ear. Kirin shimi? She thought and shook her head.

"I'm sorry. I don't know a person by that name." she apologized, "Sorry."

She looked around and sighed a little. At least she was talking to someone, she was beginning to feel a little lonely, but she should be use to that. She looked back to the man. She was a little curious about this man, but didn't show it. She kept a genle, but blank face.

Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 6:50 pm

''hm..''

He hmmed as he was thinking, his out appearance was blank.

'So no missing posters, I don't kno if thats a good thing or a bad thing..'

His eyes glanced back at the young female infront of him.

''Well Miss....''

He was waiting for her to speak her name. Yet he continued anyway with or without her name.

''If you hear anything would you please come and tell me? It's quiet urgent. I need to find him.''

He said it professionally as if her was working for the local law enforcement. A detective or a cop or something like that. After all he had seen this role many times through his long life span. Yet he didn't tell the girl his name.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 6:56 pm

Hanako nodded and saluted him, acting a little silly.

"I will, sir." she said with another nod. "Oh, how rude of me. My name is Hanako."

She held out a hand and the corner of her lips pulled into a smile. It seemed this this Kirin person seemed important to this man, so like the kind person she was, she would help. She wondered if it was his brother or something.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 7:04 pm

Kirin stared at this girl. Ah, she was quiet childish. Kinda like his old personality. But He didn't word it and erased the thought from his head.

''...I'm Le Iteo..''

He spoke the name of his past. Even though Le Iteo was a surname. The girl only gave him her first name he was guessing. It was kinda a fair deal and the Le Iteo were his family-ish as well.

He gave Hanako's hand a slight glance, he took his left hand out of his pocket, his hand was covered in a black leather glove, infact they both were. His hand slide into the girl's own hand. He gently shook her hand once.

''Pleasure to be acquainted Miss. Hanako''
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 7:14 pm

"Nice to meet you, Le Iteo. That's a very unique name." she commented.

Her hand was slightly cold, for the glove didn't give off much of her cold skin. Hanako wondered if he came from another country, but that would be rude to ask. So she decided to ask something else, that was more polite.

"Did you just arrive here?" she asked and glanced towards his bags.

Soon the port lamps turned on as the sky was slowly turning night. Her pale skin glowed a little, it was probably easy to spot her a mike away. She fiddled with her gloves a little, for she couldn't sit still sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 04 Jul 2011, 7:23 pm

Kirin or other know now as Le Iteo. Stood still in the same spot since he was walking towards the girl.

''It's an Old name. A very old one.''

He tells Hanako they it's a unique name. What he told her was true, it was a very old name. As he took his hand away from hers, an it went straight back into his pocket.
He listened to the girl question him, he also gave her an correct answer again.

''Yes I have just arrived. The Journey was long but not as long as my other journeys hav taken me.''

He said it politely, he did take note of her glowing skin, for him, his skin was flawless, but yet, that covers what he really is an Eternal. Eternal of youth still he dies or give up on his immortality of long living.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ports and Docks   Ports and Docks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ports and Docks
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: