Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Dolphin Waterfall

Go down 
+4
Unknown
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoko
Scout

Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:20 pm

Hanako bows her head a little and sits back down at where she was last time, by the fountain. She smiled to herself and tapped her chin with the top of the pen.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:26 pm

Mor continues to eat and looks around almost as if trying to remeember where he was in the first place then it doomed on him that he was still in the library and therefore sighed.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

Female Posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:28 pm

Hanako sighed and rubbed her eyes a little. She glanced to Mori and then to the water.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:38 pm

Mori put down the chopsticks, still leaving a bit of food left in case Hanako had wanted more and he twitches his ears as he felt her watching him for a bit. The neko stood up and walked over to her and glanced at the paper and pen she had.
"Watcha doin?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:40 pm

"Nothing." she said and smiled to him a little. "Just writing a letter." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:49 pm

Mori twitched his ears.
"To whom? If I'm allowed to ask."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 7:54 pm

"To my brother." she answered and gave a small shrug. She didn't mind the question.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:03 pm

Mori nods and tilts his head curiously.
"Does he live far away? Or is this a game that you two play?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:10 pm

"He's with my mom." she explained, "Right now, he's just bonding with her." She looked back to her letter looking a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:14 pm

Mori pats her head.
"You're lonely without him?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:16 pm

Hanako blinked as he patted her head, "Ah... yeah..." she smiled up to him, "But I have you and Unknown here with me."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:17 pm

Mori nods and tilts his head a bit more.
"How long has it been since you last seen you're little brother?"
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:19 pm

"Four days ago." Hanako said holding up four fingers.
She looked at him wondering what he was thinking and asking this. Maybe he just wanted to talk... yeah.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:25 pm

Mori nods and looks off to the library and walks back to the table, starting to search his bag.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:27 pm

Hanako watched him curious. She packs up her letter and quickly stuffs it in her bag. She walks over and tries to look over his shoulder, trying to see what he was doing. "What are you doin?" she asked.

(Brb. I'll be gone for a little while ^^ be back later!)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 8:28 pm

Mori took out a sketchbook and a old looking pencil which end has been bitten quite a few times and...are those clawmarks?...
"I draw..."
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:24 pm

Hanako's expression was now fascinated.
"Can I see?" she asked eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 10:49 pm

Mori slid the book over to her, most of the pictures inside were of Mori's brother Asahi since he was the only model he had over the years, there were a few of Unknown and some also had pictures of a small white kitten, often playing in the grass. There was a small tab that seperated Mori's drawings from Asahi's, the second tab had different sort of drawing style that was his brothers. His drawings were more shadowed and detailed than Mori's but they were both training together. Mori's eyes softened at the book and looked away to hide the feeling of how precious the book was to him.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 11:33 am

Hanako flipped through the pages slowly, admiring the beautiful art work. Her expression was soft and admirable. She smiled softly at the pictures of his brother. Mori must really look up to his brother, she thought. Hanako smiled warmly to him, "You have a wonderful talent, Mori." she said handing the book back to him with such care as if it was so delicate.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 11:46 am

Mori smiled a bit and set it down and opened it to the next blank page in his drawings.
"Thank you."
He picks up a pencil and looks around then starts to draw.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 11:56 am

She wondered what he was drawing, but she didn't want to disturb his focus. She stood up quietly and walked back over to the fountain. She then look into the water and sat down on the edge of the fountain. She dipped her index finger in the water creating ripples.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:02 pm

Mori looked up slightly confused why she had left since he was never used to 'focusing' on a drawing. With Unknown and Asahi fighting and argueing most of the time, a good portion of the drawings were of them yelling at eachother. He continued to draw the rough sketch of the water fountain and now since Hanako had walked over there, he began to draw a sketch of her in as well.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:06 pm

Of course Hanako had no idea what he was drawing. She just continued to make ripples in the water. She soon dazed off into space just staring at the water maybe day dreaming or thinking, it was hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:16 pm

Mori continued to draw, a bit of a bored expression on his face at such an easy task, it was harder to draw moving people with such serious expressions on their faces. He drew in the ripples of the water and took a while to shade in things here and there before putting his pencil down and looking up the bookshelves again. Never took him long to draw something, since he had practiced with his brother to do it fast since the person wasn't going to sit there all day while you draw them.
Back to top Go down
Yoko
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:21 pm

Hanako turned her head to him, hearing the pencil set down.
"Oh you done... That was quick." she said blinking.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 12:51 pm

Mori nodded and set his head back on the table with a quiet 'Yep'.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolphin Waterfall
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: