Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Dolphin Waterfall

Go down 
+4
Unknown
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilly
Scout

Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 10:32 am

"Are we having fun?!"
She yells down to him, not sure if he heard her over the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 6:50 pm

"I am are you?"He yells.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 Jun 2011, 7:09 pm

"Of course I am!"
She stands and jumps into the water herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 08 Jul 2011, 7:09 pm

Lisanna had been wandering about as she had just come to this place and sighed softly, walking up to the edge of the pool at the bottom of the waterfall and sitting, dangling her feet in the water as she muttered, "Luissa...." She missed her twin sister dearly. She had very long pink hair and was wearing a white dress that slightly clung to her and no shoes as she looked down at her reflection in the water.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 1:44 am

Suki stepped around the trees near the waterfall in her bare feet, wearing a purple kimono with her dark brown hair down in long braids over her shoulders. She stared down at the ground, her arms out to the sides as she walked around, feeling the soft grass under her toes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:57 am

Lisanna's nose twitched slightly as she caught the scent of another werewolf and sighed, never looking up, just keeping her eyes on the reflection in the water, looking at how pitiful she felt it looked as a small tear formed in her eye and landed in the water below. She couldn't help but miss her sister even if she did come here to get away from her.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 6:38 pm

Suki continued to walk in the grass, slowly wandering over to the water's edge. She looked up before getting to the water, seeing there was another werewolf. She really needed to stop turning off her senses to other energy, she was getting more and more surprised every day she did it. She tilted her head slightly as she looked at her, feeling her sadness. She looked down at the water, trying not to stare or ask what was wrong and scare her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 6:45 pm

Lisanna's pink hair was really long and the way she sat leaned over slightly caused for it to be hanging into the water as she continued to look at her pathetic reflection before slowly lifting her gaze, having realized that the scent of the other werewolf had grown closer, though she only moved her blue eyes instead of her whole head as she looked at the being in front of her, "Yes...?" she had known that the girl now in front of her had been looking at her previously even if she was now looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:03 pm

Suki looked startled as she heard the other girl speak. She looked back at her and smiled innocently. "Are you alright..? You look very sad..." She scratched the back of her head slightly, causing one of her braids to fall behind her shoulder. She looked away slightly again, and sighsed. I always have terrible timing, no matter what.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:28 pm

Lisanna straightened up and continued to look across the water at the girl, her hair still in the water slightly as it was long and she said softly, "Just a bit homesick. I'll be alright." Lisanna lifted her pink hair up out of the water and rung it out before laying it so it sat in her lap instead of the water, "Thank you for your concern."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:04 pm

Suki looked back at her once again, looking at her hair as she replied. "Ah, alright, I understand. And of course. Just something I do naturally." She looked down at the water and dipped her toes into it, then shaking the water off, deciding it was too cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 11:25 pm

Lisanna left her legs hanging in the water, some of her white dress hung into it as well, but that didn't really matter to her. What mattered was her hair, since sometimes if you let it soak too long it would become damaged. She looked up at the girl across from her again and said softly, "I'm Lisanna."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:30 am

Suki looked at her and smiled slightly. "I'm Suki. Nice to meet you." She sat down slowly next to the water, right where she was. She swinged her feet into the water and kicked them slightly, watching the ripples go through the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:34 am

Lisanna moved herself, laying down on her stomach though she moved her dress so the bit that was in the water still remained there so it wouldn't get dirty by being on the ground wet and she placed her hand into the water, looking over to Suki, "Nice to meet you as well.....so, what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:47 am

Suki hums softly to herself as Lisanna moves about. She looks back up at her and shrugs slightly at her question. "Not exactly sure. I like to wonder about. How about you?" She looked back down at the water, staring at herself.

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Sun 10 Jul 2011, 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 12:53 am

Lisanna let her hand sink a bit further into the water so part of her arm was in it too so her arm was stretched out comfortably now instead of bent at the elbow and she glanced over to Suki, "Well, it's my first day here, so I'm not exactly sure how I got here, but it's nice."
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:02 pm

Suki nodded to her in understanding. "Its a nice pieceful place to go. People are just drawn to it without knowing it." She swirled her hand around in the water, still watching the ripples that came from her hand. She pushed some water towards the waterfall, watching it come right back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:15 pm

Lisanna looked over at Suki, her eyes looking a bit tired as she smiled some, "Doesn't surprise me..." She just lay there, her arm in the water as well as the bottom of her dress as she felt a bit lazy and slightly worn out.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 1:55 pm

Suki smiled at the water, yawning slightly as she looked back up at Lissana. She looked at how she laid and then looked up to the waterfall, watching it all come come. It was relaxing to her and it took her mind of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 10 Jul 2011, 2:03 pm

Lisanna remained still as she watched the mist come from the waterfall and sighed lightly, closing her eyes, "So.....uh...." She was at a complete loss. She wasn't sure what to say at all as she wasn't normally in social situations like she was now so she just stopped talking and went silent.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 6:36 pm

Suki looked back up at her and laughed nervously. "I don't exactly know what to say. I'm a little out of it today and I haven't been very conversational lately either." She scratched the back of her head and laughed again, tilting her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 11 Jul 2011, 7:18 pm

Lisanna slowly opened her blue eyes back up and looked over to Suki, smiling slightly, "That's alright...I'm not really the most sociable person most of the time.....so, I'm not exactly sure what to do in this situation either..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:18 pm

Sunshine walked around the edge where the water met the ground, she jumped from one rock to another in her half-feline form to disguse her human self to others who might try and capture her.
Spoiler:
Having a good time, she then found a good enough sized rock and sat down letting her feet into the water. She shivered not realizing that the water was a little cool, but she didn't mind. She smiled happily as she kicked the water making a little splash. It was nice to finally be out in the open.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:29 pm

Mori walked out with his nose in a small black leather book, staring at the pages intently. The neko had his ears under his black hoodie and his tail wrapped around his stomach underneath his sweatshirt that had no sleeves. He wore swim shorts since he thought he would swim for a while while he was here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:34 pm

As Sunshine propped herself back, eyes closed, her feet still in the water, a bear with yellow-orange fur, big ears, and small white wings popped out of her jacket's pocket, he swirled around Sunshine's head and finally took his spot on her shoulder. Sunshine peeked with one eye open and chuckled at the Koru, she then see's a guy with a hood, reading, appearing in view, she opened both eyes now and smiled. "Oh look Koru someone's here." She said to the yellow bear.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Jul 2011, 10:41 pm

Mori heard a splash and noticed a girl in the corner of his eye with a...flying bear on her shoulder. He could tell she was human by way her scent was so similar to that girl Sani. He scoffed a bit and walked over to a tree and sat down in the shade and returned to his book thinking in his head, Do all humans have weird colored pets?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolphin Waterfall
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: