Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_vote_lcap100%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_vote_lcap0%Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_vote_lcapDolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_voting_barDolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Dolphin Waterfall

Go down 
+4
Unknown
Yoko
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
fallen soul
Races Messanger

Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 1:43 am

Akira ran through the forest at blinding speed as several human hunters chased after him as he passed the waterfall he quickly slamed his staff to the ground and used it to polevault over the water and quickly blew a cloud of flames at the hunters engulfing them in a flury of death and destruction.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 2:32 am

* she looks up as her ears and tail go up and twitch to the on comeing nose and sencers danger as her tail and ears go down and quickly jumps up in to a high tree and hiss and watches the event take place and watches the new comer as she shivers in the tree*
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 3:18 am

Several more hunters bursted through the trees along with a magic hunter mech Akira glared darkly as steam slowly began to rise from his skin he lets out a deadly roar and his pupils rolls into the back of his head and lava began to pour out of his mouth and the ground beneath his feet transforming The magi-hunter into a firey beast of death and destruction ." I"LL SHOW U ALL THE TRUE WRATH OF FIRE " He roared and he slammed his fists into two of the hunters burning them alive under his firey fists
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 3:23 am

* she gasps and climes higher in the trees and jumps up on top of the water fall ledge and watches from a safe distance planning her get away her ears alert and her tail bushes up seeing the lava as her exstream fear of fire kicks in as her body starts to shake and she freezes it of instinct and whimpers slightly*f.fire n.no * she stutters to herself*
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 3:28 am

Akira then turned his attention to the mech and ran at it slaming it against the trees, He quickly riped off its arms and legs and ripped open its chest plate which he quickly threw across the clearing . The pilot stared in pure terror as the beast slowly disapated back into the earth leaving akira standing infront of the cockpit with his staff pointed at the pilot like a sword ." Prepare die to your pathetic human ." He said as the tip of his staff began to glow with a blackish flame .
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 3:34 am

*she back off slowly to tired to really do much from her long hard traviling but thinks for a moment as she takes her hand and punches it in to the ground and twist as the earth near them begins to shake violently as a rock cage enfolds them both as all things earth plated join the rock cages entombing them in unbreakable cages and falls to her need ushering the last of her strsinght to contain the two in battle and yells*... ENOUGH!!
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 3:47 am

Akira glared at the cage's surroundings while create several baseball sized flames in order to see he sighed and fastened his staff to his back and took out pack of cigs and grabed one and put it into his mouth he took one of the flames he created to light it and took a long drag from it then exhaled a large cloud of smoke in order to cast his illusion that he esaped from the cage before hand ." its dangerous messing in the affiars of hunters kid ." He said through his illusionary self
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 3:54 am

* she sits there and growls* KID! Who are you calling a kid pal and as for your hunt if you must take it some were els I'm in no state or mood to watch this stuped you "tough guys" do all the time couse y'all have nuthing in this world better to do!... And for your info I'm no kid I'm 15 and grow up in my own way!..* she yells to him after the kid comment hit a nerve to her as an insult to her as she puffs out her cheeks cutely as they turn red and her tail and ears fluff out in frustration *
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 4:01 am

Akira glared at her as a tick mark slowly formed on his head inside of the cage his blood began to boil causing an upper spiril of flames to break the cage focing bits and pieces of it to be burned on contact as well as causing the illusion to disapate . " we magial beings have t ofight our world is being threatened in case you haven't noticed humans have appeared and are hunting us down like vermin I for one am not gonna stand by and let them take over this beautiful world ." He yelled as he vanished in a burst of fire
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 4:04 am

* she blinks for a moment to process what happens tend looks up.* hmm are the human really takeing over I haven't never stoped to notice infact I haven't noticed a lot here lattly
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 4:19 am

He reappeared on a cliff not to far from the clearing and sighed ." I should have torched the rest of the mech while I was down there now those bastards have the data from the fight this isn't gonna be good with they put that data into the next mechs ." He looked over at the sun as it slowly began to set in the west he face slowly grew scared if he wasn't home by sunset Lilly would kick his ass He jumped off the cliff and landed on a tree branch and quickly jumped form tree to tree torwads town .

(exit )
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Nov 2012, 4:29 am

* she sighs and curls up in a ball and lays there looking off in to the distance * ohhh I hope I lost brother befor I wonder how long till he finds me again I hope not ever
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dolphin Waterfall   Dolphin Waterfall - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dolphin Waterfall
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: