Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPalm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_voting_barPalm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPalm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_voting_barPalm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Palm Tree Hill

Go down 
+2
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 6:49 pm

"Don't I know it!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 6:55 pm

Venus laughs lightly even though it was a shy laugh before asking curiously.

"I'm not sure why all boys act the way they do, oh well it isn't like it is odd or anything like that. So, Mikomi are you a mage?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 6:59 pm

She smiles
"Yes I am, my brother's one too. I can also tell you're one too, small world isn't it?"
The barking of a dog can suddenly be heard getting closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 7:02 pm

Venus nods with a sweatdrop on her head before looking in the direction of the barking.

"I hear a dog. Could it be your brother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 7:05 pm

Before she could answer, a big bluetick coonhound tackles her to the ground.
"Hi Michelangelo, long time no see"
Michelangelo barks happily and then licks Mikomi's face making her laugh.
"Whenever Michelangelo's aorund, my brother's never too far behind!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 7:07 pm

Venus is stunned by the animal but doesn't say anything as she smiles.

"I see. Cute dog."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 7:09 pm

"Thank you, he's a bluetick coonhoud, finest hunting dog you'll ever meet."
A man looking around nineteen, close to twenty, comes up and puts the leash back on his dog.
"Big bro! I though you wouldn't be here for a few weeks!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 7:12 pm

Venus blinks shocked by the man that was Mikomi's older brother and she smiled.

"Well, I guess he wanted to come early?"

Venus looked to her Roman Number charm and smiled softly.

"I wanted a cat, but Kuya said something about the cat attacking me or I would be allergic to it. He really is a worry wart"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 7:14 pm

"Well Mikomi? Aren't you gonna introduce me?"
"Oh yeah! This is my older brother Tetsu, Tetsu this is Venus"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 7:16 pm

Venus blinked and she looked to Tetsu and bowed shyly.

"O-Oh, it is a pleasure to meet you! Same goes for Kuya even though he is on break!. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 7:18 pm

"Nice to mee you too Vinus. You've already met Michelangelo, you can pet him if you like he doesn't bite. If you scratch his left side you'll get his foot thumping."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 7:21 pm

Venus lightly shook her hands some what embarrassed.

"I'm okay! I know your dog is cute but I couldn't!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 12 Mar 2011, 8:31 pm

"No need to be embarassed. I think he likes you actually."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 17 Mar 2011, 9:22 pm

Venus quivered lightly and she giggled shaking her head.

"N-No, really it is okay!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 6:47 pm

Kyuzo walked up and stopped, he had to take a breather and so he sat down under a tree and he sighed lightly with his hair over his face. Sighing he hugged himself lightly, Kyuzo never felt this horrible until the time he was abused by his father. He was certain that Mori would continue on his way, Kyuzo knew he would only slow him down.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 6:52 pm

Mori stared around him as he ran after him. Years of running helped him keep pace with Kyuzo and not lose breath. He blinked and sat down by a tree near Kyuzo and take out a labtop and his flashdrive.
"Never been here before, I don't think?"
He logs in and plugs in the flashdrive after his computer went to his home page.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 6:53 pm

Kyuzo was stunned he was still here with him and that made him smirk a bit, he didn't know what to say as he sits there and after a moment of silence his eyes closed and he finally just quit fighting sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 04 Jun 2011, 7:00 pm

Mori saw Kyuzo close his eyes to sleep and smiled before looking back to the screen and typing up a report for his brother on Microsoft. He sighed and looked up for a moment tiredly and rubbed his eyes before taking out a small glass bottle of cold coffee and drinking a bit before slipping it back inside the bag and returning to his typing.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 12:20 am

Kyuzo silently sleeps with his hair hiding most of his face, he seems to be at peace since he was dreaming about small things. Usually, naps like this last for a short time for Kyuzo since he constantly worries.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 9:45 am

Mori continued to type calmly on his computer and tried to be quiet since Kyuzo was sleeping, obviously tired.
He scratched the back of his head as he stared at the screen blankly for a moment, getting writers block so he sighed and looked up at the tree's.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 1:22 pm

Kyuzo opened his eyes lightly after napping for a short time and he looks around but frowns when his dream wasn't real. He looked around and seeing Mori he became more shocked and he went silent looking down.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 05 Jun 2011, 5:31 pm

Mori had headphones around his neck, blaring music at a small volume, his fingers typing away at the labtop. He drank a bit of cold coffee and gagged for a bit before wiping his mouth with his sleeve and looked back at the reports on the crazies who lived in the asylum.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 4:08 am

Kyuzo looked rather more shocked but he wouldn't stay shocked for long as he closes his eyes and stood up and bowed softly. "Gomenosai, if my sleeping caused you to be in a rather awkward position." He looked up with his gray orbs as if seeking forgiveness for taking a nap.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 7:08 am

Mori smiled up at Kyuzo.
"It's fine. Besides you looked like you needed the sleep"
He sends the report to his brother and stretches out his arms before closing the labtop and slipping it back inside his bag then he got up and threw away the accursed coffee bottle.
"I also finished my report for my brother so all's well that ends well, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 11:40 am

Kyuzo looked to Mori silently and he closed his eyes and smirked a bit. "Arigatou." He opened his gray hues and after a moment he looked to the side, he may of needed the sleep but sleeping the way he did was unsightly.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm

Mori nodded and leaned against the tree next to his stuff.
"Something wrong?"
He noticed that Kyuzo had looked away and wondered if he had done something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm Tree Hill
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next