Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_vote_lcap100%Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_vote_lcap0%Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_vote_lcapPalm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_voting_barPalm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_vote_lcapPalm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_voting_barPalm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Palm Tree Hill

Go down 
+2
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 10:10 pm

Mori’s ears perked as he felt Sasuke take his hand and he chuckled at the expression that came over the other’s face. He pretended to be so young or perhaps he wasn’t pretending. No, it most certaintly did not appear that the other was pretending to be…optimistic. It seemed that it just came naturally to him which struck Mori as a little odd if not just a tad bit cute since he could tell that the other must have been a little older than him. Though the black haired neko didn’t really even know what age he was. Just that he was somewhere between 15 and 17; maybe he was sixteen by now? Who knows. He blinked as the other introduced himself and he smiled, nodding just a bit as he looked thoughtful. So the other was Turkish? It would amusing if he wasn’t but there must have been some chance that he was considering that his name was in Turkish. How interesting. Mori had once met a French person and then most of the other people he had come to know were people who lived around here and had no such accent nor did they bother really to talk about their background as to where they came from and such. He blinked as he looked down to their hands and he raised an eyebrow to Sasuke, wondering why he was still holding his hand. Then he appeared to be shy about something. Ah, cute. Mori wondered if there was some sort of Turkish custom that was flying over his head. Shrugging sort of to himself, did he raise the other’s hand to his face and gave it a light peck on the knuckles. He returned to smiling calmly to the blonde haired neko.

“It’s a pleasure.”
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat
Birthday : 1991-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 10:18 pm

The shy laughter ended quite quickly as he jumped which was clearly seen to the naked eye as he felt lips on his hand and he moved his head back. It was clear that the action had taken back Sasuke in pure on confusion and shock. Taking his hand back did he smile still to the other male and then he just guessed that was his way of greeting. Sasuke did hear the 'It's a pleasure' part so it had to be some kind of greeting. Having his own customs and such as well Sasuke was learning about everyone elses customs and he was liking it pretty good. The more friends you make the better ones life would be, though he doubted that he could be really great friends much like Zen and Cam. Sasuke just never understood their actions with one another.

"Yep, it is a pleasure. So, Mori what are you doing around here? I for one is just exploring."

Sasuke's hand lowered and both hands were together with his own fingers laced with his other fingers. Ears that were up showed how happy he was, and his tail continued to wag showing how much life the 17 year old had in his heart and spirit.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 10:37 pm

Mori smiles at the other's reaction and he lets his hand fall as Sasuke takes his hand back, he chuckles quietly to himself and looks to the trees curiously. it would appear that the neko didn't exactly mind it. Maybe because he didn't think much of it or though it was something that was common. That was intersting. Considering how he reacted, Mori also learned just how optimistic the other really is which in all honesty wanted to make him double over and laugh for most people would have hit him over the head or killed him for doing such a weird thing. He twitched his ears and he came to sigh slightly before reaching up and rubbing the black ear absently in a way that he always seemed to find himself doing because he was in thought but hearing Sasuke ask him yet another question, he blinked himself out of his thoughts and looked back to the other curiously with his eyes searching the other's face before he blinked once again and looked down to the ground, crossing his arms in the process.

"Me? I guess I'm just looking for an excuse to get out of the house. I hate being cooped up for so long in one place for very long so i decided that some fresh air would do me some good."

He blinked at what the other said and he let out a soft laugh before smiling up to Sasuke.

"Exploring huh? Well, there isn't much really over here. There are other places to discover. This is one of the places you should come to rest from visiting everywhere else. There are much more exciting things around Miyagi. i have nearly covered each and every inch of this place, after all..."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 10:45 pm

Listening quite intently in what was Mori saying did it show that Sasuke wanted to get every little detail and information about this land since he was new and didn't know where things are. About to say something did his ears twitch and he blinked a few times before remembering the scent well and he smiled harmlessly as he quickly turned around and began waving like a happy go lucky child would do. Cam was on his way and that made Sasuke some what happy cause he wanted to introduce Cam to his new friend.

"Cam! Over here!"

Laughing and closing his eyes as he smiled did a red haired neko run up and already he was out of breath and was in clothes that looked rather old. Sasuke lowered his head to Cam so he could see his face. That was the 17 year old's way of asking if he was alright. Sasuke moved his head away when Cam regained his breath and looked to Mori and right then did the red haired neko shiver with his ears down and with closed eyes confusing Sasuke.

"You alright? Mori won't hurt you, he is actually a new person I just met. He's nice and he knows the place well!"

Cam regained himself and sighed. "You should of said so! You never know what kind of creature will appear and attack us without warning!" Sasuke blinked when a bird flew by scaring Cam half to death. Funny that it was for a 25 year old neko to be scared of a little bird it was also sad. Cam wasn't as brave as Zen and Sasuke knew it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 11:15 pm

Mori blinked and he looked away from Sasuke as he heard something rustling not to far off and his ears slanted backwards into his black hair defensively until he noticed that Sasuke was rather happy about the intruder and he stared before allowing himself to relax, arms slipping into his short's pockets as he watched the exchange. The new red haired neko seemed to be out of breath though Mori was lost as to why considering this area was peaceful and a rather laidback sort of place so there was no need to be so panicked. Then he looked terrified to see Mori. Which in turn shocked him. He wasn't too scary? Maybe a bit emo what with his black shorts and t-shirt but not scary? He smirked slightly if not a bit mischeavously and he stepped up beside Sasuke, thrusting out a hand towards Cam. Black fingernails, sharpened to a dangerous point almost as if used for a weapon stopped an inch away from the man's face. He remained still then tilted his hand as if to offer his own to shake Cam's.

"Konnichiwa."
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 11:22 pm

Sasuke smiled looking to Mori and Cam froze and went wide eyed looking at the extended hand, still his ears were down and then his tail went down and limp before softly taking one of Mori's finger's and just shaking it with two fingers. "N-Nice to meet...you..." Sasuke seemed worried but he still tried his best to smile. Being 17 years of age, of course Sasuke would tire out Cam since he wasn't much of a fighter. Cam stopped the shaking of Mori's finger and shook his finger at Sasuke softly. Sasuke nervously fidgeted with his fingers as he was glancing up to Cam.

"Sorry for running away the way I did."

Cam sighed shaking his head and looked over his shoulder finally now able to see Zen did he run to Sasuke's older brother and glomped him on the arm showing a affectionate smile. Sasuke was confused and fidgeted more with his fingers as he shyly looked up to Zen smirking and softly patting Cam on the shoulder but he did look to Mori and softly laughed.

"Aren't they weird? I just don't get it...Cam and Zen are their names. Zen's my uh older brother."

Sasuke looked back in a glanced and looked down with his ears down, of course Zen was going to show himself since well Cam was there.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 11:51 pm

Mori removed his hnd and smiled at Cam, chuckling at the nervous male, black ears perking and his tail curled slightly as he tilted his head, watching the interaction between the two. So before when Sasuke said he was out exploring, he was actually sneaking out to explore...He smirked just a bit, not expecting something so rebellious out of the optimistic teen. The black haired neko twitched his ears as he felt another presense. Ah, how many nekoes were there? He glanced at the scene then looked away again, feeling as if he was peeping on soemthing and he looked to Sasuke instead and frowned slightly. Seeing as how his sexual orientation was bi, he realjly didn;bt see anything wrong with two males being so close. Also seeing as how he and his brother had grown up alone pretty much so they were also pretty close. Mori wondered why Sasuke only mentioned Zen being his brother. What was Cam then?

"I don't see anything weird? And is Cam your brother too?"
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Apr 2012, 11:58 pm

Glancing to Mori was just about all that he could do at this point since he didn't like it when Zen and Cam got to well close and infront of a new person that he had met. Sasuke said a new friend cause it was much like it, sort of since he didn't know what else to call it. Heaing the question about Cam just made Sasuke snicker with his hand infront of his mouth, and as he snickered did he shake his head in a 'No' manner.

"They both are my guardians. Zen is my actual brother, Cam is more like a worrying, chef that acts to motherly in my opinion. Why does it look like that we are related?"

Sasuke didn't know what to call Cam and so he figured that he called him a 'Mother' figure which was rather weird when he had said it. Maybe a care taker would be better. Sasuke didn't know and so he quit his laughter and rubbed the back of his head for thinking to much was getting to him as well as hurting his head. Zen blinked when Cam moved away and a look of faint disappointment came over his face before he picked up on his siblings laughter. Cam looked to Zen curiously before some what smiling. "A new friend of Sasuke's. Is it not nice?" Sasuke shook his head and smiled to Mori unaware of Zen watching the both of them silently.

"I think I'll call him my caretaker?"

Zen closed his eyes and went silent before looking to Sasuke, the look got Sasuke's attention and he shivered a little bit and shyly waved. Sasuke's ears were back and his tail wasn't wagging as much as it use too.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Apr 2012, 12:12 am

Mori stared at Sasuke laughed, a hand raising to his chin thoughtfully, seeing as he was wrong. He didn't want to automatically assume that Cam and Zen could possibly be a couple considering how close they seemed to be and asking about Cam when only Zen was mentioend seemed to be the safe way to go about it or rather the more cautious way. The black haired neko admitly nodded, considering he had thought that they were all related. All nekoes. It was going to come up eventually? Mori smiled as he watched Sasuke seem to come to the conclusion that yes, Lcam was a caretaker. Maybe even that motherly figure that he needed to grow up like the way he was. Mori had a dotting brother and a strict father but they were family none the less~. His ears perked, sensing the stare but he didn't look at Zen, sensing that something was up with Sasuke. Mori reached up and poked gently at one of Sasuke's cat ears, a gesture that seemed innocent in itself, adding in a look of concern, questioning his friend's well being.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke
Races Lieutenant
Sasuke

Male Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu 31 May 2012, 8:35 pm

Jumping lightly to the slight touch, he couldn't help but flinch some and look to Mori in major question which then turned into a harmless smile. Sasuke shifted himself to lean back some as he looked at the sky above his head, one would think he was trying to avoid his older brother's staring. Cam blinked and looked to Sasuke in question and then a slight look of concern washed over his features. When Sasuke noticed Cam and his facial expression only seemed to make him feel guilty some. Zen closed his eyes after both Sasuke and Cam made eye contact.

"Don't worry! Just checking out the sky, nothing big is approaching."

Sasuke smiled softly to the now sighing Cam who then took notice of Mori's ears and tail and he wondered about that, the thoughts of Zen, Sasuke, and Mori having the same color of ears and tail seemed to baffle him some but never would he bluntly ask about it. Zen shifted to turn his back on the trio and patted Cam on the shoulder very softly before departing a bit down the trail away from the three. Cam of course felt the pat and smiled to Zen as he departed and he smiled with his eyes closed as he placed his arms over his chest in a crossing manner.

Sasuke wondered about his brother in so many way but never did he say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed 06 Jun 2012, 6:04 pm

After sensing that the neko seemed to be okay, Mori simply smiled and pulled his hand away, returning it limply back to his side. Glancing at the other nekoes, he watched their interaction. They really did seem to know eachother well and they weren't exactly related though they called themselves brothers. The way the others acted with eachother was rather...close...If Mori would dare to ask, he would but he feared he would only get oblivious answers from his very optimistic friend beside him. The black haired teenager watched as the eldest brother walked away and calmed slightly because he felt as if that one carried a rather intimidating aura around him and rather quieted those around him. Especially Sasuke who up untill a few moments ago was as lively and cheery as you could basically get. Mori glanced to his friend and smiled lightly before turning back to the middle brother.

"So your Cam, right? How long would you say that you have all know eachother and became brothers?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 26 Aug 2013, 10:26 pm

The gust of the wild wind, this was one of those times that he disliked greatly. Nothing of interest happened when the air was peaceful, Kyuzo was simply walking around with his hands in his pockets. All white was all that he wore on a day like this, his eyes were closed and his white locks of hair fit his face fine due to his skin being so pale. As he continued to walk on this uneven ground did he open his eyes finally due to a shift in the wind. Life seemed to go on for those who liked life. Kyuzo liked life though differently from others, he viewed it as a game and that was all that he viewed it as. A moment or so passed by and he kind of got lost in time in space due to him just standing in one spot and looking over the view of mother nature. Kyuzo didn't seem to be fazed by the life, if anything it bore him.
Back to top Go down
Evangelista Berthou
Scout
Evangelista Berthou

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 2:48 pm

Hesitating just slightly, Evangelista walked about the trees. The wind, being stronger then she would like, blew her hair around, and in her face, making her frown. If there wasn't any wind, she would be happy, not that she wasn't happy to be in the town, or around it in the first place. Just as she was thinking that she was alone though, moving passed a tree, she saw a man standing a yard or so, from her. Freezing in her stop, she hesitated. She wasn't sure if she should go and say hi, or if she should just keeping walking until she had to go home. Looking around, not seeing anyone else, she took a step back, but having not been thinking about being quiet about moving, she step back and kicked a coconut backwards. Evangelista stopped again, the coconut making more noise then she would've thought, and she was unsure as to what to still, so she just stood there
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 27 Aug 2013, 3:30 pm

Kyuzo blinked once hearing something that happened to made way to his ears, shifting his head to lightly look over his shoulder did he catch sight of someone. Not knowing this person did he raise a eyebrow but silently he smirked closing his golden hues. Kyuzo was unaware of who this person was but at the same time seeing them just stand there not knowing what to do did make him curious. Changing himself to look toward the person did he approach slowly but surely with his slip on white shoes making little to no sound on the uneven ground. "Oi, {Hey,} how are you?" Kyuzo figured he could just start up a bit of a conversation with this new friend, and as he got close did he notice something. The person was a lady and he wondered about her. Shifting his head to tilt to the side did he get closer with his smirk remaining on his features.
Back to top Go down
Evangelista Berthou
Scout
Evangelista Berthou

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Sep 2013, 11:50 pm

(I do apologize. It was my last week before school and I did more then I thought I would.)

Watching the person, or rather the man, get closer, Evangelista took a step back as she stared at the person. It was one of the few times she had actually seen someone other then her parents up close, and this person was actually speaking. To her none the less. Reaching for her satchel, she fumbled to get it open. Even if she liked to speak, she wasn't sure she even could. Pulling out her notepad and a pencil she wrote with a shaky hand, and when she was done she held it up. 
Scared. I've never really talked to anyone before.
Evangelista never had a reason to lie before, other then not telling her parents she came into town, but what they didn't ask they didn't have to know, right? Since she never talked to anyone, she didn't know how to act, she wanted to be nice, and this man seems nice, but she had never been near anyone so she wasn't sure as to what could happen
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:22 am

Kyuzo's eyes went sort of wide as he watched this lady go for some kind of note pad, as he slowed his pace did he look to her when he had stopped. A pale hand went up to his chin as he waited for her to finish writing something, when she was done did she show it to him. Kyuzo's eyes narrowed some as he looked over the words she had written and he nodded with a smirk on his pale lips. "Gomenosai. {Sorry.}" The reason for this kind of response was unknown, he kind of felt guilty for making her scared. "There is no reason for you to be scared. I am but a harmless guy checking out the views of life. Understandable. Meeting someone and speaking to them is quite hard is it not?" Kyuzo simply took his right hand out and did a normal one armed shrug with his eyes closed. "It is of course not your fault. I was unaware of what you were feeling when I came up to you. My last intention was to make you scared of me?"

(XD You are fine! Been there. Done that. Yosh!)
Back to top Go down
Evangelista Berthou
Scout
Evangelista Berthou

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:31 am

Finding herself become less tense the more the man spoke, she found herself smiling just slightly. Looking back down at her paper when he was finished, she crossed out what she had previously written, then wrote below that. Evangelista was sort of happy that she ended up hitting the coconut that was behind her. Only slightly though, she was happy that she had ended up talking to someone that was nice, but at the same time, she had wanted to wait a little bit longer before talking to someone. Finally, Evangelista held up her paper, a small smile on her face.
Thank you, very much. It is hard talking to someone new, but I also don't talk.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:39 am

Kyuzo's face kept up the same expression before he lowered his hand and looked at what she was writing again, or actually he waited in a excited manner. So, she spoke by writing then with her lips and to him that was a gift. Actually, it wasn't a gift. Kyuzo liked reading books and so he liked reading her responses that she had written on her note pad. Golden hues seemed to come to life with a young energy and he couldn't help but place a finger up and reached into his back pocket which he kept his very own note pad with notes. Kyuzo appeared to be a young child who liked to draw and write due to how excited he was. Along with the black note pad was there a golden pen which he decided to write in it to make things less awkward. Sure, he could spend all of his time speaking but he found it better to write somethings out. Due to it that she could not talk. I see. Well, let me make things less weird in by doing so I will share my name with you. Kyuzo Mamoru. Kyuzo stopped his writing in his own note pad and showed it to her with a elegant smile.
Back to top Go down
Evangelista Berthou
Scout
Evangelista Berthou

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:51 am

Evangelista was shocked when the man pulled out his own notepad and started to write. She couldn't help but wonder if everyone would do this, if that was the case, she wasn't sure she wanted to always write everything down. She could cause the whole town to go quiet like her. The thought made her panic just slightly on the inside though. Reading what Kyuzo wrote she smiled back a grateful smile. She then wrote back, quickly so he wouldn't have to wait then held it up
Thank you. I do appreciate it. Does everyone do this? Write so things are awkward? If that's the case, I don't know if I should write down this as much. I just don't like talking.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 12:54 am

Kyuzo's shoulders shook in a delightful way as he closed his eyes, a small laughter came forth and he softly begun writing down his answer quickly with his golden pen and after doing so did he show her. No, everyone has no taste in the finer things. I love to read and I love to write. In a way I should be thanking you? Kyuzo couldn't help but lightly laugh again with his eyes closed and a pure happy smile. Writing and reading were his calling and he wanted her to understand that, but of course most people read books it was just that they did not do it often.
Back to top Go down
Evangelista Berthou
Scout
Evangelista Berthou

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 1:10 am

Evangelista smile at what Kyuzo wrote. It was nice that someone else enjoyed reading and writing. Both were her choice, of things to focus on, not that she could focus on much else, but she was glad someone else seemed to like them as much as she did. Rather then just her parents that is. Writing again, she held up her paper again, showing her writing
Why thank me? I didn't do much. I kicked a coconut, that's the only thing I've really done. She was obviously confused as to what the man had to thank her for. Trying to figure it out, she realized the liked the way he talked. The finer things. It was a fun way of saying something. Though she was happy to hear she wouldn't turn the whole town quiet, she was a bit sad that other then Kyuzo people may not write the way she did
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Sep 2013, 1:15 am

Kyuzo lightly laughed at her response again and this time he could help but smile fully as if blown away by this new friend of his. She was interesting and had a way of knowing what was good in the world, others weren't like her and he surely was going to cherish this new memory with her. Kyuzo decided to write his answer again this time with his features still blown by this meeting. Next time, he would make note of this and this time be less scary looking. Holding up his note pad to her did he smirk with his eyes closed. I am thanking you for understanding the best kind of things that this world has to offer. Not many people are like us. Sad to say. I am aware you kicked the coconut and I'm glad you did. This meeting of ours is really great.
Back to top Go down
Evangelista Berthou
Scout
Evangelista Berthou

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Sep 2013, 11:49 pm

Once she read his response, Evangelista smiled, a real smile. The first she has given Kyuzo since they started talking. Though, as she wrote, she couldn't help, but shake her head. It was one of the down falls about writing, instead of talking. She couldn't express herself as the person read it. She didn't know how fast they would read her response, or if they would even see her facial emotions. Holding up her paper, Evangelista smiled at Kyuzo. If that's the case, then there is no need to thank me. Or I at least don't see a reason for you thanking me. I simply didn't see the point of talking. I've never lived near anyone so there really hasn't been a reason for me to speak. Glancing down at her paper, still having it face Kyuzo, she nodded at her last part then smiled back up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Sep 2013, 12:36 pm

Kyuzo blinked and then he nodded for he understood how she felt, talking is always great but some don't like talking due to them not liking the sound of their voice. Perhaps, they feared of being made fun of. Kyuzo simply began writing his response and every now and again did he glance up at her with a small smile placed over his features with each glance. A moment passed by and he finally finished his response and thus showed it to her with a very calm look about himself. I understand. There is no need to feel bad about it, if it is comfortable in being quiet and writing responses to others then why change it? If it works for you, then keep it. I see nothing wrong by it, I actually find this very interesting and if not soothing. which was true. Kyuzo liked reading due to it keeping his mind busy, at least now he doesn't have to worry about stupid things.
Back to top Go down
Evangelista Berthou
Scout
Evangelista Berthou

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Sep 2013, 7:34 am

Evangelista smiled at Kyuzo's response. It was nice that someone understood her. Sure, her parents go where she was coming from, but they didn't always seem to enjoy having to read everything she wrote down. Glancing around at the trees, only for a moment, did Evangelista turn back to Kyuzo and smile before writing down her own response quickly. Unlike Kyuzo, she didn't look up at him. She wasn't comfortable with eye contact still and by looking up, it may force her to do just that. After she was done writing, she lifted her page so he could see it. I gladly agree with you. So, Kyuzo, what brings you here on this fine day? Evangelista saw nothing wrong with making a little conversation, or to get away with from the topic they were on. She didn't want today anything bad about anyone and she was afraid that's where that subject may lead
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Sep 2013, 11:44 pm

Kyuzo looked to her and her response, her question was one that could not be ignored. Rather, he came here only for a purpose. A kind of purpose which would help him out and his feelings, the kind of feelings he had came in and out once everytime. It was baffling to say the least but he never complained about it much. As his eyes closed and a small smile passed his lips did he write down his response and showed it to her with a positive attitude which showed on his facial features. I came here in hopes of easing my mind on some thoughts. Yourself?, After his response did he look to her curiously with a strange smile over his features. This could not be helped, at times his smile showed sides of himself which he had no idea about. It was strange to some people but to him he did not know that he had made such faces.

(Gomenosai! I have been a way and just had time to post to you! DX)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm Tree Hill
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next