Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPalm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_voting_barPalm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_vote_lcapPalm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_voting_barPalm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Palm Tree Hill

Go down 
+2
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sukiyomi
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 12:35 pm

Kyuzo looked over his shoes and frowned, he knew they would probably break sooner or later since these were his fathers. "I guess, but these were my Otosan's shoes." Kyuzo may of not liked his father but he couldn't hate him for he was his father.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:09 pm

Mori swayed his cat tail and looked blankly at the shoes.
"Well, you can always keep them. You don't have to throw them away. Maybe you can go to a proffesional and get them fixed."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:15 pm

Kyuzo looked to the shoes and then to Mori and he smiled as he placed a small peck on his cheek and he chuckled trying to stand up and was a bit wobbily. "Arigatou, Mori-san. You know for caring again. I'm rather shy and I'm surprised you could handle me this long."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:23 pm

Mori blinked in surprise but didn't let it bother him as he stood up as well, holding out a hand on Kyuzo's shoulder to help stable him.
"I'm surprised too but what can I say?"
He smiled and then tilted his head curiously.
"So you're sure you can make it home okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:27 pm

Kyuzo looked down sort of thinking and he placed his hand on his chin. "Well, I hope." He looked to Mori and smirked a bit with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:34 pm

Mori narrowed his eyes playfully and poked Kyuzo in the forehead right between the eyes.
"Just try to get home safetly and without incident."
He smiles and tilts his head.
"Well, I gotta go. My brother will be expecting the report."
He waves goodbye as he begins to runs off back to his apartments.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:40 pm

Kyuzo stopped him of course as he kissed his forehead as he said right then and there letting him go on. "Sayanora, Mori-san." He waved and softly he tried walking and as he did so he had his eyes closed a looked rather pleased with himself.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 1:47 pm

Mori blinks and sighs, having let his guard down for a moment. He heads home with a blank look as he took out his phone.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 2:18 am

Sakuda, bored out of her everlasting mind, decided to hang around the Palm Tree Hill. She sat underneithe one of these trees, her elbows resting against her knees. She gazed at the night sky, smelling the salty-water and feeling soft breezes from the ocean. "Wow. Can't believe nothing's changed," she murmured, her blue eyes glowing slightly as she leaned her back against the tree, closing her eyes momentarilly.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 2:25 am

Suki hid behind one of the many plam trees around as she watched Sakuda. She giggled under her breath very quietly and smirked as she thought of a way to sneak up on her. She had her black skinny jeans on with a long white blouse on with a pink and purple flower design at the bottom of it. She pulled at one of her braids that was over her shoulder. What to do...
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 2:29 am

Sakuda sighed softly, laying out her blue jean-covered legs, wiggling her shoe-less feet. She wore a long-sleeved black v-cut, with silver boardering around the hem of the shirts. Her hair was simply down, flowing with the small breezes. She sniffed the air, smirking as she smelt a familiar person nearby. She decided to not to anything about it, since she didn't want to spoil any fun. Her arms relaxed, her fingers pressing into the dirt. She looked so careless.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 2:33 am

Suki crouched down slightly, getting ready to turn into a wolf. She paused though and sighed, standing back up. She realized Sakuda had already noticed her. "No fair! I always forget the werewolf thing." She pouted as she walked out, kicking the sand with her barefoot. She walked over to her and smiled gently down at her, shrugging. "Oh well, I'll live."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 2:36 am

Sakuda chuckled softly, opening her eyes and glancing towards Suki-Chan, her blue eyes still glowing. "My, my. Such a cute little pouty-face you've got on," she purred, ruffling Suki's hair. She loved to tease Suki. Sakuda then leaned over, wrapping her arms around Suki to give her a hug before letting go. "It's been awhile, Suki-Chan. How's life been treating you?" She tilted her head, adding a soft smile for effect.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 2:45 am

Suki blushed deeply as she commented on her pouting face. She sat down next to her and looked away for a moment, letting the blush go away. She squealed as her hair was ruffled by Sakuda, making her put her hands up on her head, and playfully glaring at her. She smiled and huged her back gently and nudged her with her head. "Oh everything has been alright I guess. How about with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 2:50 am

Sakuda shrugged one shoulder, raising a hand to twirl from her wrist, around. "So-so. Really boring, mostly. I haven't got to boss around anyone in weeks! I'm frustraited. I use to be able to find anyone to charm and do my bidding, now the pickings are scarce," she explained, smirking as she brushed her hair over her shoulder, giving Suki-Chan a wink. "How 'bout you, Suki-Chan?" She then busted out laughing, expecting her reaction already. "Just kidding," she said, winking once more.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 3:04 am

(sorry i got distracted watching Example videos)

Suki watched Sakuda as she moved, watching every movement. She giggled and shook her head as she explained how she hadn't bossed around anyone in weeks. Her eyes went wide as she asked what about her, making her blush as well and stare at her. "W-what?"
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 3:07 am

(It's fine. I was reading fanfiction X3)

Sakuda giggled softly, twirling her hair around her finger. "Oh, nothing," she sighed softly, a small smile on her lips. "Suki-Chaaaaaan! Be my pillow," she whinned, laying her body out, and then resting her head on Suki's lap, her eyes starring up at Suki. "My, my, how pretty you've gotten," she murmured to herself, then she smiled, nuzzling Suki's stomach. "Coooooommmmmffffffyyyyyy~!"
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 3:10 am

Suki shook her head, shaking it off. She looked at Sakuda as she said to be her pillow, making her laugh. She was about to protest when she put her head down on her lap, already making herself comfortable by nuzzling into her stomach and all. She sighed and smiled down at her, blushing deeply as she said she had gotten prettier. "I don't think I've changed very much. Besides, I wear makeup." She took her hand and ran it through Sakuda's hair gently, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 3:16 am

Sakuda closed her eyes, smiling brightly at the feeling of Suki's fingers through her hair. She usually didn't like people to touch her hair, since she had taken most of her life caring for it. She hadn't realized how much she liked people messing with her hair. "Suki-Chan; Beauty is in the eyes of the Behelder," she quoted, sighing through her nose as she became comfortable. She knew Suki would protest against her laying in her lap, that's why she made the first move, so she'd get her way. A smirk was shown on her face as she thought this.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 3:20 am

Suki continued running her fingers through Sakuda's hair, staring off a little bit. "Fine, fine. You win as always." She smiled at her gently and then stared off again. Wow its been a long day already... She looked back at Sakuda again, raising an eyebrow as she saw her smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 3:28 am

Sakuda made a slight sound, indicating she already knew she won. One eye of hers cracked open, noticing that she was raising a brow. Sakuda opened both eyes, smiling brightly. "Awwww, you're curious! How cute~" She giggled, reaching up with one hand to poke Suki's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 3:30 am

Suki watched Sakuda's reaction to her eyebrow being raised, making her glare at her playfully. "Am not!" She hated admiting anything, espesially to people she liked. She stuck her tounge out gently before squealing as she was poked by her finger. She nipped at it slightly, smirking back now.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 3:35 am

Sakuda squealed softly at the uneasy feeling of Suki nipping her finger. She withdrew the digit, sitting up quickly. "Suki~! Why did you do that, ne?" She sat on her legs, giving Suki the most adorable face ever. Her eyes were shiny and slightly bigger, and her lips were pouted, just enough to make her look completely innocent. "Hmm?" She tilted her head to add more effect to the 'cute and innocent'. Inside her head, she was smirking, and determining what Suki's reaction would be.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 6:41 pm

Suki watched as Sakuda repealed after biting her finger and sat up on her legs. She frowned slightly and blushed, seeing how cute and innocent she was being now. "I d-dunno. Just felt like it I guess. I am a werewolf after all." Her face flushed a darker red and turned her head away from her, a little embaressed.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 8:21 pm

Sakuda blinked her eyes, then giggled softly. "I was joking. Jeez, you're too cute!" She squeals and tackles Suki into the sand, rubbing her head into Suki's throat as she giggled once more. "All that blushing and fidgetting is too adorable~! Don't tell me you're embarrassed to be around cute ol' me?" She leaned upward, using her hands as support, and tilted her head, which was a good foot and a half above Suki's.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 09 Jul 2011, 10:21 pm

Suki squealed loudly while giggling as she was pushed down into the sand. She tried to set herself free, but she couldn't. "If I told you I was, would you be upset?" She giggled slightly and stared up at her, smiling gently, but blushing as well, very deeply now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Palm Tree Hill   Palm Tree Hill - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Palm Tree Hill
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next