Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 26 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 26 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 26 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Eiichi Hiro
Scout

Honoka Beach - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:37 pm

"You know it!" Nanaka shouted and pumped her fist in the air.
Eiichi only nodded and shrugged. That was his 'It doesn't really matter'. Nanaka only rolled her eyes at her impossible adoptive brother.
"Don't mind him," she said waving a hand. "He's a total stick in the mud."
Eiichi scowled at Nanaka. "Not all the time..." he protested.
Nanaka patted his arm and then smiled to the brothers. "Alright, let's get down to making this sand castle!" she cheered.
Eiichi rolled his eyes at her excitement about playing in the sand. She was so childish sometimes that he sometimes thought a little child was trapped inside a fifteen year olds body.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1990-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:49 pm

Jun cheered along with Nanaka making Kyo sort of nervously laughed though nodded agreeing with this little activity that they would be doing. Kelsey watched them through his sunglasses and closed his eyes behind them and slumped his head down making himself seem smaller for the time being, it was one of those moments that he had his mind somewhere else and was miles away from what he was normally thinking now. Jun ran to the sand and sat down and began gathering sand together in a mound and Kyo watched him as he bends down showing his happiness through his features. Though he did glance to Kelsey and he frowned before shaking his finger in that manner that said he would be back and then jogging over he bended down to Kelsey and poked his foot making the older sibling lift his head and look to his brother. Kyo harmless smiled and waved outward into the open beach. "Come join us!" Kelsey stared at him which was hardly seen since he wore sunglasses.

The older sibling seemed to be thinking about it but he glanced downward making Kyo look sad. "It is to humid, you four have fun." Kyo sat on his knees and he spoke. "Come on, at least help us a little bit?" Kelsey kept his eyes down before he sighed through his nostrils. "You have enough hands, I'll just get in the way." Kyo frowned hurt and he stood up and he walked away looking a little discouraged. Kelsey noticed the feeling and he frowned and kept his head down though his eyes looked from one place to the other as if he was panicking which wasn't seen due to the sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 10:03 pm

Eiichi sat in the sand and watched. He would join when they needed more hands, but he found peace in listening to his surroundings. Nanaka got onto her knees and started to help the two brothers in making a sand castle. Eiichi's ears from under the hat twitched at the sound of the ocean waves, the seagulls, and Nanaka's humming. His eyes closed from behind his shades.

Nanaka looked at Kyo and frowned a little seeing his expression. "Is he okay? He's not hurt is he?" she asked concerned that the older brother wasn't joining.

Eiichi would have told her to not stick her nose in other peoples business, but he was too focused on the sounds.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 10:15 pm

Jun blinked and looked between both Nanaka and Kyo and noticing his discouraged face made Jun narrow his eyes slightly but did not say anything. Kyo shook his head and smiled a little. "It is nothing, he..." Jun went wide eyed and Kyo blinked a little before turning quickly around as Kelsey had walked up and got on his knees and began gathering sand. Having his sunglasses off it made it easier for him to see what he was doing and Kyo was overly happy as he hugged Kelsey around his neck. Kelsey's eyes went wide but it became normal as he continued on what he was doing. Jun smiled actually happy that he had decided to join in. Kyo returned to help them make a large sand castle and with Kelsey helping then they would make a large one to where they could actuallywalk around in though that was just a thought that both of the brother's had. Kelsey felt the heat pound on his back from the sun but showed nothing of discomfort or annoyance.

Jun was starting on one side of the castle wall with Kyo helping and Kelsey was making the other side of the wall but was taking his time in doing so leaving Nanaka with the other wall and they may come to do the last wall later on together but they didn't know as they continued working on the castle.
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012, 9:15 pm

Nanaka smiled as Kelsey joined them. "The more the merrier!" she said. She piled sand together, forming a wall, or well tired.
She tried, but it only tumbled down. She looked to Eiichi with pleading eyes. "Eiichi can you help me?" she asked.
Eiichi opened his eyes and scooted over to Nanaka. He began to pile sand together and help Nanaka create the side of the wall. Nanaka smiled and just watched as all the males worked on the castle. Eiichi glanced to her and then looked down at his wall. It looked terrible, just a big pile of sand, and he frowned a little embarrassed, but his expression was calm. Nanaka laughed a little.
"That doesn't look anything like a wall." Nanaka pointed.
"Well, it's my wall." Eiichi said with a small shrug.
Nanaka leaned in and began to make it look more like a wall then a bunch of piled sand.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 3:37 pm

Both of the younger brother's were having a lot of fun and it showed on their expressions as they made the wall together. Kyo laughed seeing both of Nanaka and Eiichi doing their wall and then seeing how different the walls looked now. Jun stopped to check over his work but then saw a perfect square wall from Kelsey's end making the blonde haired teenager double take and gasp very shocked. "Kelsey, how did you do that!?!" Kyo looked now and he nervously laughed. "You are forgetting, Kelsey is a hard core planner when it comes to blueprints and stuff sort of like it?" Jun rubbed his eyes and then peeked through his fingers to see Kelsey making designs into his wall without disturbing the harden sand wall that he had made. Kyo had then come to looked at their wall and then to Nanaka's and Eiichi's and he couldn't help but laugh nervously still. Kelsey continued on his work and of course when earlier on when Nanaka said 'the more the merrier' did the older sibling smirked in her direction which was his way of showing his happiness though it was sarcastic it still held that positive aura.

Kelsey stopped his wall for the time being and he took up some sand and began adding it to his complete wall he had come to make. Jun pouted and tried to do his wall like Kelsey's and Kyo continued to watch his older brother very interested. Kelsey's skill's with planning and the structure of the walls of houses and such really did take him a long way.
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:42 pm

Nanaka looked to Kesley's and blinked, gaping at the wall. "Wow! Your really good at this!" she complimented and then looked at her sad wall that Eiichi tried to help her with. She let out a small laugh. "Mine looks sad compared to all of yours." she said looking at everyone's walls. But Eiichi's was the saddest. His wasn't even a wall at all. It was, again, another big pile of sand. He didn't seem to care though, it was his wall and he had every right to make it look like what he wanted.
"It's a mountain wall." he said looking at his wall and thinking about what to add to it even though you couldn't possible do anything with a small mountain of sand.
He pushed more sand together and began to shape the sand a little bit, making yet another mountain.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 5:55 pm

The two brother's laughed to eachother and then they both looked to Kelsey as if trying to get some pointers from him and seeing his hands skillfully work on the decorations and such on the wall did that give Jun a good chance to try and copy him. Kyo on the other hand looked to Jun and then to his own wall that he and Jun had been working on and seeing it look really bad made him laugh nervously and continue working. Kelsey stopped finishing the bit taller wall and drawing out something in the sand did he take a little step to the left as he continued adding on to that wall by adding another wall right next to his and it was near Eiichi's wall not that the older sibling bumped into him or nothing. Kyo watched Kelsey's hand work on the small mountain and then he took some water from the bucket and used a small amount of it to make it hard and as he did that did he put it together like clay and then began working on it and its design. Jun tried to copy his brother and was sort of failing making Kyo snicker some.

Kelsey looked to Nanaka and he smiled lightly to her before continuing on his work on the wall that he was doing. The older sibling wasn't having much trouble, Kyo was doing his own thing, while Jun was trying to copy his older brother but was doing a horrible job at it and continued to get a little irritated while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 6:12 pm

Nanaka continued to work on her mountain glacning at Kesley's also. It looked so complicated yet it was easy for him! She needed to make her wall look a little better. Eiichi was only making mountains of his own, getting bored of making walls, he didn't notice Kelsey. He started to make mountains in different shapes and sizes. Your suppose to be making a wall not mountains, Nanaka thought to him as she focused on her wall. Like I said these are my walls, Eiichi thought back. Nanaka shook her head and laughed a little, which made her look a little weird for suddenly laughing out a little. Eiichi glanced to her and smirked shaking his head. She was terrible at trying to seem like nothing was going on. Eiichi stopped and then looked down to the ground, picking up a sea shell, and looking at it in thought.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Mar 2012, 8:50 pm

The two brother's continued on their own seperate work and then Kelsey spoke in a distant manner as he claps his hands together. "I'm done, you both can take it from here." The sun was pounding on him and he didn't like it all that well and that was why he stood up and he left. Kyo looked worried about continuing something as so fine as Kelsey's work, if Kelsey could stand the heat long enough then chances are he can actually make a very nice looking castle. Jun on the other hand waved bye to his older brother and the moment he tried to place more sand on the wall that Kelsey made did it all come crashing down making both brother's gasp in shock with blue faces. Kyo pouted of course but it went away and it showed his anger. "Why did you go and do that for!" Jun whimpered and closed his eyes as he started to twirl his fingers together. "I didn't mean too! I thought I had it down..." Kyo shook his head and decided to make a face that said it was alright and thus he went back to his work of making his own wall while Jun sighed and continued on his as well.

Kelsey was in the shade again looking to be very uncomfortable, he hated the heat as much as he hated water. Sure he always took bath's and such, never would he dream of actually trying to swim. Do to the fact that he was half vampire and half nightmare could be the explaination of things then again he had always been like that. Memories weren't all that strong but he almost died falling off a boat when they were on their way to Russia. A storm rolled in and caught them by surprise. Asaka was there with them but he didn't save Kelsey from what he remembered.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Scout
Sashura Dregovich

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon 16 Jul 2012, 11:02 pm

A typical summers day on the coast.

People and creatures alike littered the shore as far as the eye could see, or at least, a human one. Sashura scoffed at the sight. He had become accustomed to these things, like the 'monsters' and other-worldly beings that lived around him, but imagining the same sight without all the people seemed much more pleasing to him. Back where he came from, people would always say that humans destroyed nature, that they were the rogues in the world. Here however, it seemed as though anything without a high enough IQ would overtake nature's plans and go about their own business. Niches thrown out the window so that they may take up their own plans for how they wanted their life to be played out...
"...tch..." he 'said', followed by a under-the-breath hiss. Standing beneath a palm tree, he had come to the realization that his attempt to out smart the general public by coming here early had crumbled, and now he was left to bask in his own failure.
The sun had begun making his skin sticky, such as his forehead and exposed legs. Khaki shorts and a white short sleeved shirt were all that protected him from the sun's barrage of heat, as well as a pair of black shades. As he wore when he went anywhere, a pair of extremely convincing wolf ears sat atop his head as well, right behind his shades.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 12:13 am

Absinthe laid in the middle of the sand on her electric green towel. She wore her normal black two piece with hints of electric green on it in the shapes of waves. She had her eyes closed as she had her hands behind her to keep her up. The sun was very warm today, it felt good on her usually cold skin. She was always in the clubs, day or night. She opened her eyes slightly now to look around at all the people on the beach. Everyone was so different, especially her. Her crazily dyed hair, her spots, showing more than usual since she only had a swim suit on, and her bright golden eyes. She stuck out even in a place of weirdos. People dressed a lot like her even in the clubs, but she still stuck out. Maybe that was a bad thing, maybe it was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Sashura Dregovich
Scout
Sashura Dregovich

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 9:59 am

A smooth, warm wind grazed the surfaces of the beach, kicking up bits of sand into the atmosphere. Asura's eyes narrowed to avoid catching any in his violet, jewel-like eyes. The onyx-haired male stepped out from the protective covering of the tree and took a quick peer around, having decided to move on from this place. Before he turned to depart, something stood out to him: A rough contrast of colors on the beach's surface. They belonged to a girl, and for her to catch his attention in an already odd setting really said something about her. Sashura pivoted on his heel so that he was facing in the direction of her. With a bit of purpose shown in his step, he casually walked out onto the sandy beach with hands pushed into his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Absinthe
Scout
Absinthe

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue 17 Jul 2012, 6:17 pm

Absinthe closed her eyes again as she sat in the sun light, soaking up all that she could. Tanning on top of her already naturally tan skin would just make her markings pop more and she was okay with that. In Japan there wasn't as much sun as there was in Australia and she disliked that. She was a sun girl, always wanting to be outside even when she was at a club having fun. Maybe one day she would hold one of her club parties on the beach, during the day, so the crazy night monsters could see what they were missing out on.

She reopened her eyes and blinked a few times to get used to the light she had shut out, before turning her neck a few times to pop it. As she did she saw a guy walking towards her, making her glance around to see if there other people around her. Oh like he'd be walking over to me. Ha. She shrugged it off and laid down, crossing her arms behind her head and closing her eyes once more.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:13 pm

The beach of Honoka was a good place as any to do her workouts, that was what Evan was doing and so she was. Jogging along side the beach did she smile enjoying the workout she was getting, she was wearing a tank top which was white in color and jogging gray pants that were baggy. Evan had a towel over her shoulders which was white in color with a red symbol on it, a simple trademark of some kind of company that made towels. Evan's shoes were red and she had a band-aid on the top left of her forehead. Since she hadn't been to the beach in a while, she may as well enjoy this moment.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:21 pm

Akira stared out to sea contemplating why in gods name did he come to the beach when he hated the sun as he stood there in a piar of black swim trunks with flame designs flowing up from the legs with a lit ciggerete mouth he kept thinking the same thought over and over ." I hate this weather so much."
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:24 pm

Evan was smiling as she kept on jogging, as she kept it up did she see another figure on the beach and so why not be polite. Not knowing if they were in a good mood did she put her right hand up and yelled almost cheerfully. "Hey! How is it going?" Evan jogged a bit closer and then she could make it out that it was a guy and she couldn't help but smile bigger as she approached him and when she got near enough did she jog in place.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:34 pm

Akira turned to the sound of someone yelling at him and looked at her with quiet aqua eyes ." Good morning ." He said softly as he calmly bowwed to her then continued to stare out torwards the sea as he took a short drag from his cig and calmly let out a thin cloud of smoke .
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:38 pm

Evan blinked lightly as she kept on jogging and then she looked out to the ocean and she couldn't help but smile big to the sight. Softly she stopped jogging and placed her left fist over her head as she admired the view and she couldn't help but laugh a little to herself. "What a view!" Evan looked to her left hand as she placed it down and couldn't help but place her hands on her hips taking her time enjoying the small break.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:44 pm

Akira looked to her out of the corner of his left eye and smiled softly he turned his head so he can look at her . " Your rather oddly dressed for fall milady don't you feel cold at all ?" He said trying to maintain the fire coursing through his veins keeping his body at a normal tempreture .
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:47 pm

Evan gasped lightly and she giggled with her eyes closed. "Really I didn't notice? I guess I jog to much to even notice how cold it is anymore." Lightly she opened her eyes and happened to catch sight of a random small crab and she couldn't help but watch it with a smile on her face. This place had everything it would seem and well she was liking it a whole lot, Evan looked up to her new friend and she couldn't help but smile. "I'm Evan Greer. You?"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:52 pm

He stared at her silently as she told him her name he simply stared at her before saying his own ." My name is Akira Yuki or Akira for short ." He said with a small smile and he took his ciggerette out of his mouth and pressed the bud against his left hand to put it out as he slid the bud into his pocket he carefully examined his hand smirking softly to himself as the burn mark vanished rather quickly .
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 10:55 pm

Evan blinked and she smiled. "Nice to meet ya!" She couldn't help but look to the water which was going up and down constantly due to the currents and so she bended down and touched it with her right hand letting the water touch her skin lightly. "I love the ocean and yet it kills. Irony right? " Evan stuck her tongue out lightly in a joking manner as she stood back up and decided to do stretches by moving her hands down to her feet. "Akira, what do you like to do for fun?"
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 11:02 pm

Akira bent down softly to feel the cool water against his skin then looked over to her ." Mostly I enjoy hunting in the forest or a nice drink with a friend of mine but lately I've been taking up star gazing when I'm out late some nights." He said with a calm face as his eyes reflected the current of the water hitting agaisnt the sand ."what about you Evan what do you do for fun ?"
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Nov 2012, 11:06 pm

Evan laughed lightly. "Doi, I am doing that now! I like to jog and play sports. My favorite is boxing!" She placed her right hand in a fist and placed it up in a soft uppercut punch before laughing and closing her eyes. Evan was always a live one, that was only cause she has gotten use to acting up like this and never getting tired. After she finished the punch which wasn't really a punch she nodded to Akira. "Though, I like to make clothes for myself and do the chores. I'm a stay at home mom. Half the time."
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Nov 2012, 11:37 am

He smiled softly as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pack of cigs he grabbed out a fresh one and put it into his mouth a held out his left hand a channeled a small amount of energy into his hand creating a small crimson flame he used to light the cig before calmly sitting down and looked to her with a light smile . " Your pretty cute Evan ."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 26 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: