Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 25 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 25 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 25 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Honoka Beach - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 04 Aug 2011, 9:23 am

Mori patted her head and walked off to the water, barely getting his feet wet again.
"Says the girl with the split personality?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 1:56 pm

Frowning, SAni shakes her head. "I dont have split personalities, i just have split feelings." She reasons, she had known she had issues keeping a consistant feeling. Maybe that was a girl thing? or perhaps a stress thing? she shook her head at both thoughts.
Looking over at him, she contemplates her next move.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri 05 Aug 2011, 2:24 pm

Mori 'hn's' and says nothing else as he looks out to the water wondering if he had stayed out here for too long then sighs a bit and slips his hands inside his pockets and looks down to his shoes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 6:15 am

"Mori, why don't you hate me?" she blurts, more on purpose. Her hands falling to her side as she walks over to the water. She touches the wet sand with her hand before siting down so that the water brushed against her feet. She shook her head but then looked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 4:17 pm

Mori looks to her and twitches his ears for a moment before smiling somwhat though there was no positive or negative feelings behind it.
"You haven't threatened me. You haven't taken me to be experimented on. You gave me company when I was alone. But....I can't say that I like you either. Because that would bring difficulties when the war fully starts now won't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 09 Aug 2011, 4:29 pm

Sani nods, listening to him. "it would bring difficulties.." she agrees, this situation reminded her just a bit of the recent resigning of her luitenant. it made her frown deeply. "I'm sure you would rather have had a different person as company than I?" she forms it as question, but she knew the answer. She wasnt much for company. an emotional reck, as well as a dangerous threat,

(am i spelling treat? of threat? trete? some sort of food? of deliciousness? lol)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 10 Aug 2011, 12:58 pm

Mori stared at her with a bit of a blank expression seeing as how her question was one that would cause dramatic consequences if he answered wrongly. Sure, she may be human but she wasn't all bad like the other one he had met three years ago and then that one human girl Sunshine seemed to be a pain in the a-- with her bright and cheery attitude. Then again, the neko wasn't feeling tooo well that day when his brother dumped a whole lot of work on him that needed to be done quickly. Speaking of which, he really needed to get that done... Mori smiles a little bit and rubs one of his cat ears absently.

"No, I rather enjoyed your company. I needed an outlet after all the drama I been through."

(Dangerous Treat? Honoka Beach - Page 25 1179148474 Honoka Beach - Page 25 4129815804 Honoka Beach - Page 25 3110496827 )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Aug 2011, 11:04 am

Sani smiles, hiding it with her hand, she actually appreciated that. It made her feel better, not that she would have been angry had he said she wasn't the best of company. "drama?" she asks, her dark eyes lifting up to him.

(o o yes!! That's what I meant to say! Treat! Of deliciosity! Honoka Beach - Page 25 14396 )
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 11 Aug 2011, 11:30 am

Mori nods and scratches the back of his head, letting out a tired sigh.
"Yeah. Lately there's been a lot of dramtic changes going around.."
He didn't know wether or not to mention what exactly these changes are to Sani since it did involve a human after all...

(Nice! xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Aug 2011, 6:22 am

"this place is less aware of the humans than Romania was." she adds, having understood what he meant by the dramatic changes. Her lips faded into a frown. Her head tilting to watch the waves. "tired?" she asks, arching her eyebrow. She didn't get much sleep, so tired wasnt something she really let herself feel.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSat 13 Aug 2011, 10:11 am

Mori twitches his ears at her comment and looks to her, No, we are aware of every one of you invading our territory but we will not start the war because then that would break all the peace we kept for ages...Mori blinks a few times as he was asked wether he was tired and he chuckled humorlessly.
"Just a bit but I'm always tired so it dosen't make a difference now. Yourself?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011, 11:03 am

"I must insist, it is the races leader who brought me here. Not literally, the leaders in ROmania assumed i was the only leader who could handle such a big area and a leader like he." SHe mumbles, looking up at him.

"Tired? I blocked that out of my system." she laughs "i havent slept in 2 weeks, to be quite honest."

(i am a horrible poster >.< sorry, ive been working lol)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed 17 Aug 2011, 6:39 pm

{Its fine. Its all slow here on this site anyway~}

Mori crossed his arms and let out a small sigh, he was tired of hearing war and war and even more war, he smirks slightly at Sani's comment.
"Sleeping is important. Even I can't last that long. I need my sleep."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 18 Aug 2011, 5:18 pm

"It may be important, but Im not one to care" She shrugs, "I'm glad you get sleep though." she smirks back at him, playing with the sand between her fingers.

(=O you callin me slow ? Honoka Beach - Page 25 93990 )
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri 19 Aug 2011, 12:21 pm

Mori rolls his eyes at her as he lets a small smirk cross his face then he pokes her square in the forehead even though he knew she hated it and he stuck his tongue out at her for a childish moment before stating in a matter-of-fact tone.
"Nice to know you care about my sleep than your own."

{No no no, XD I'm just saying that the whole site had been going slow lately}
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:28 pm

Suki walked along the edge of the beach, watching the tide come up and the go back into the ocean. She held her white flipflops in her hand, both of her arms out to her sides and putting one foot in front of the other as she walked. She wore a short white dress with off-white flowers all over it that the sun brought out. She loved coming to peaceful places and the beach was on of her favorites.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep 2011, 6:50 pm

He came with the intent of swimming for more workout, the waves of the beach made an interesting challenge while doing long term swimming. As he approached the water wearing his plain black swim shorts he noticed the girl walking arms outstretched "hello there, its not often I see another around out here... I personally thought the beach would be much more lively... but such is a time of war" he sighed as he looked about
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse
Birthday : 1990-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon 27 Feb 2012, 11:05 pm

Normal as any other day, the beach was a perfect area for fun and in which case the three brother's seemed to be wanting to go to the beach for quite a while or in more cases Jun wanted to come to the beach. Everyone had their swimming wear on but not Kelsey for he stood in a white sleeveless shirt and blue jeans with holes in the knees along with a not so complete belt around his waist. Kyo was wearing a sleeveless tank top with white shorts while Jun had his swimming trunks on and was running to the water like some kind of crazy teenager. Kyo ruffled his hair and laughed after him watching his younger brother jump in the cold salt water which belonged to the ocean. Jun shivered but laughed as he waved for Kyo to come in which he was walking to the ocean but wasn't getting in it yet. Kelsey's eyes were covered with his expensive sunglasses and on his arms were black arm warmer's that were of the finest silk material out there.

Kyo noticed a seashell and smiled taking it up while Jun said a 'Boo!' noise at him in his irritation for he didn't want to be the only one swimming in the ocean for that wasn't fun. Kyo noticed the sound of Jun's irritation and he laughed a little before going wide eyed and pointing. "Shark!" Kelsey double taked but noticed it was a trick as Jun started flipping out and got out of the water quick but noticing he was tricked did he chase after a laughing Kyo. Kelsey watched them run back and forth and side before walking to a shaded area where he sat there and continued to watch them from there. Not only that but he had to keep an eye on their bags for this was their day out to the beach and it was obviously on Kelsey though the older sibling didn't want to come here because of it being to hot. To make his brother's happy he had allowed himself to get into the burning sun and since they were happy it was good enough for him.

(Anyone is allowed to join.)
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 8:21 pm

(I'll join! ^^)

"Come on, Eii-chan!" Nanaka called as she waved for him to come on down to the sand. Eiichi took his time and walked down the stairs. His hands were stuffed in his pockets and he wore a face of blankness. Nanaka laid down a blanket and smiled to him. Eiichi walked over and sat down, stretching his long legs. Eiichi was a tall boy for a sixteen year old, he would tower over anyone. It would intimidate some, but Nanaka would get annoyed by it.
Nanaka played by the blanket and was making a sand castle. Eiichi noticed some other people on the beach and watched them for a moment before looking back to Nanaka and her sand castle making. He would reach over and help her with a wall or anything else she was struggling on and then go back to looking out into the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 8:36 pm

The two brother's continued to have fun on the beach or well Kyo was having more fun than Jun since he was still chasing him. Both of the brother's were sort of tall but not as tall as Kelsey who was 5'11, in any case their brother was sitting under the shade for he hated heated areas more than colder ones. Kelsey glanced to the side seeing two others joining the beach and didn't seem all that bothered by it. Kyo kept running but Jun stopped trying to catch his breath and was annoyed that he couldn't catch Kyo. Jun placed his fist up at the laughing Kyo but that was it as he walked to where his older brother was and asked. "Water." Kelsey seemed to twitch his eyebrow for he didn't like water all that well and it was probably cause he couldn't swim. In any case he did not like water what so ever. Jun smiled seeing the water bottle handed to him from Kelsey and he took a sip before noticing two other's on the beach and he blinked a few times wondering if his mind was playing tricks on him.

Kyo went back to his seashell searching right after stopping his fun run away from Jun. Kyo looked back to notice that Jun was looking off to somewhere and when he saw the two other's he blinked and narrowed his eyes at Jun before throwing a shell at him. "Don't be rude!" Jun gasped and glared throwing his arms up in the air. "I'm not rude! I just now noticed them!"

(Thank you for joining.)
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 8:46 pm

Nanaka glanced to the other people on the beach and smiled. "Hello!" she called and waved. "Nanaka..." Eiichi mumbled. Nanaka ignored him and continued to smile. "Don't be rude, Eii-chan." Eiichi huffed and then laid back, looking up into the sky and placed shades over his eyes to block out the sun. Nanaka continued to play in the sand, until she got bored and just sat next to Eiichi, looking out into the ocean with a small sigh. She glanced to the other people, who looked like they were having more fun then her. Eiichi was such a stick in the mud that Nanaka just didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:01 pm

Both brother's continued their little eye fight before they both broke it and looked to who said hello and well they both smiled in their own way. Jun had smiled innocently, while Kyo smiled in a polite and harmless manner. Kelsey looked to who said hello as well and he didn't think of to do anything though he did wave slightly showing that he meant no harm. Kyo noticed the waving from his older brother and he smiled sweetly. Jun noticed another person with the one who said hi and he narrowed his eyes being a little bit of a pain. "Hey yourself! Why don't you two join us?" Kyo nodded in agreement before walking over to Jun and softly punching his arm making the teenager gasp and groan rubbing where he was punched making Kyo laugh rather innocently. Kelsey seemed to stop his waving as he stayed in the shade and then looking to the two brother's of his he couldn't help but wonder what was Jun planning. Probably he was thinking that he would be a bit of a pain with those who aren't all that fun. The reason was still unsure.

The two brother's wondered what they can do when or if they agree to come over and join them. Maybe they could try and make a bigger sand castle or probably they could swim though they knew that Kelsey would not join them since he has a bad thing against water and that was probably because he couldn't swim. The brother's didn't know about why he hated water.
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:09 pm

"Oh! Let's join them!" Nanaka said looking at the brothers.
Eiichi gave them a glance and only shrugged. Nanaka huffed and stood up, grabbing his arm and trying to pull Eiichi up.
"Stop being such a stick in the mud!" Nanaka grumbled and Eiichi sighed.
He stood up, almost knocking Nanaka over, but kept a tight grip on her arm before she fell. Nanaka smiled and then dragged him over to the two brothers.
"Hello! I'm Nanaka and this is my older brother, Eii-chan!" she introduced.
Eiichi narrowed his eyes at her a little bit. "It's Eiichi." he said.
The two did not look a like what so ever. Nanaka was short and had blonde hair along with blue eyes. Eiichi had dark hair that was hidden under a hat and light brown eyes. Who would believe that they were related?
Back to top Go down
Kelsey
Scout
Kelsey

Male Taurus Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:23 pm

Kyo smiled and Jun blinked and grinned largely. "Hello, Nanaka and Eiichi! I'm Jun and this is Kyo and right other there is our older brother of our ten siblings, Kelsey!" Kyo nervously laughed as he bowed to the both of them while Jun continued to grin and laugh like a little child of some different kind. Kelsey remained where he was but he did wave and smile in a sarcastic manner for that was his own way of showing his feelings and emotions since he can't really show any them, never could he show that he was really happy either for he was trained to be that way and has been that way for over 300 years. Kyo looked to the side then upward as he began to think of what they can do to pass the time and then Jun said happily. "Want to try and make a large sand castle?" Kyo smiled actually interested with that idea for he always wanted to try and make a large sand castle and obviously Jun wanted to do the same. Kelsey was okay with anything that his brother's did. If it made them happy he was okay with it.

Jun then looked to Kelsey and when he saw he was okay with it, it made the blonde haired teenager overly happy and that also made Kyo very happy as well for they were able to make new friends and spend time with them though Kyo couldn't help but feel bad for his older brother since he was in the mafia he wasn't never allowed to have any real friends and so he hoped this would help him open up and show his emotions more.
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:36 pm

"You know it!" Nanaka shouted and pumped her fist in the air.
Eiichi only nodded and shrugged. That was his 'It doesn't really matter'. Nanaka only rolled her eyes at her impossible adoptive brother.
"Don't mind him," she said waving a hand. "He's a total stick in the mud."
Eiichi scowled at Nanaka. "Not all the time..." he protested.
Nanaka patted his arm and then smiled to the brothers. "Alright, let's get down to making this sand castle!" she cheered.
Eiichi rolled his eyes at her excitement about playing in the sand. She was so childish sometimes that he sometimes thought a little child was trapped inside a fifteen year olds body.
Back to top Go down
Eiichi Hiro
Scout
Eiichi Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue 28 Feb 2012, 9:37 pm

"You know it!" Nanaka shouted and pumped her fist in the air.
Eiichi only nodded and shrugged. That was his 'It doesn't really matter'. Nanaka only rolled her eyes at her impossible adoptive brother.
"Don't mind him," she said waving a hand. "He's a total stick in the mud."
Eiichi scowled at Nanaka. "Not all the time..." he protested.
Nanaka patted his arm and then smiled to the brothers. "Alright, let's get down to making this sand castle!" she cheered.
Eiichi rolled his eyes at her excitement about playing in the sand. She was so childish sometimes that he sometimes thought a little child was trapped inside a fifteen year olds body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 25 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: