Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 28 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 28 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28
AuthorMessage
Reka
Scout

Honoka Beach - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 8:29 pm

* she nods and smiles a little bit*..... Thank you....I'm done...*she says softly *
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

Male Posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 8:41 pm

The angel was hesitant to turn around but in the end he slowly did just incase she wasn't ready. The angel crouched down next to the wound side and gently took the rest of the roll ends out of her hands and in to his. He did a double knot, just to be safe and tightly too. But not too tight to make her uncomfortable and she couldn't move. ''Done..'' He spoke as he rose to stand up again.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Jul 2013, 8:46 pm

* she pulls her dress up and smiles softly.*...thank you I'm Reka ....* she says as she try's to stand and is very wobbly *
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:05 pm

The hidden Angel sighed and turned his back to her to look towards the high rising sun. 
"Sit down, baka. Moving to soon while make it worse. Just sit and watch the sunrise."
He told her off as his single visible eye watched the sun as his hidden eye stayed closed.  Yet he seemed not to care that he left his stuff a few meters away from him, abandoned on the sand. Let alone the halfbreed gave her name to him. He didn't return his let alone, use hers.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:08 pm

* she sits and looks him over*... You know it's nice to let some one els talk a girl can't get a word in edg wise with you ...* she smirks as she jokes with him*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:19 pm

"I personally prefer the silence."
He spoke side glancing at her with his one eye and it landed on her dress where the blood caked it, where the wound was. He didn't seem to joke at all.. or at least he didn't understand it after all his time in this realm was still weird for him. It wasn't like he didn't cut her tongue out not to speak, she could speak freely.. Yes.. Unfortunately the angel didn't understand.
"Perhaps you should of learnt something for that injury, baka."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:24 pm

* she looks at him a bit taken back*... What do u mean by that
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:29 pm

Phantom blinked, once then twice at the neko.
"I like watching the sunrise in the silence."
He spoke easily, as if it was obvious, frowning at Reka. Not understanding what she was going on about. Yet if he would of guessed, the angle of that wound that she bore. It was not self inflected, someone attacked her. And to be frank, he hand learnt by watching others, people who talk too much get into trouble quickly.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 2:37 pm

* she puffs out her cheeks as she stands up aginst his words* you know what I don't want to be silent second of  all I was attaced and wounded and ur here bossing me and being rude me I don't need this I have enough problumes handoling  all this by my self with no help no family and no friends and.....* she says in her protest than she gets light headed and falls over holding her side *
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 3:02 pm

The angel shook his head and sighed and crouched down next to the half breed, Reka. To make sure her bandage had stayed on, and to make sure she wasn't bleeding through. Removing her hand for her side, to check it.
"Feel better now?"

He questioned her, as he stares at the bandage not really looking at her at all. He only said that due to he allowed her to blow some of the steam she held inside at him, that was until she decided to stand up. Against his words of telling her to sit. He was not even being sarcastic at all.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 3:06 pm

* she sighs deeply*.. Mabe..* she looks down sadly her ears and tailtucked under her*
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 3:10 pm

"Your wound is fine.."
The hidden angel spoke as he rose to stand up but looked down at the neko, with a slight scold look.
"No Jagged and quick movements or it'll reopen"
He stuffed his hands into his chino shorts pocket. After all he had no more bandages. Yet it didn't mean she would or wouldn't listen to him, he was just offering advise.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Aug 2013, 9:30 pm

* she sighs and looks at him*... I'm Reka .. I'm half wolf and half unknown
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 11:07 am

Honoka Beach - Page 28 Angel_10     Honoka Beach - Page 28 Ciel_Avatar_by_x_cherry_puppet_xHonoka Beach - Page 28 Ciel_Crying_Avatar_by_Paranormal_PatriciaHonoka Beach - Page 28 Ciel_Phantomhive_V_by_x_cherry_puppet_x     Honoka Beach - Page 28 Angel_Wing_Right_Avatar_by_Falln_Avatars
"Time to spread my wings and fly.."
Name: Onna, Phantom Age: Sixteen Race: Angel

~ ~

He heard the halfbreed sigh and heard her speak. Regardless of learning her name, out of very bad habit he will call her, her race, halfbreed.. or maybe baka, after all that what he could her then he met her just a few seconds ago. It took along time for the hidden angel to call people their, correct names. The angel looked down at the sitng female and nodded to her in understanding and confirming that he heard her.
"Onna." He told her his last name like he does with everyone that he doesn't fell practically close to. Also there was no mention to race ether.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 7:37 pm

* she nods to him*... Nice to meet you onna-San.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 7:53 pm

Honoka Beach - Page 28 Angel_10     Honoka Beach - Page 28 Ciel_Avatar_by_x_cherry_puppet_xHonoka Beach - Page 28 Ciel_Crying_Avatar_by_Paranormal_PatriciaHonoka Beach - Page 28 Ciel_Phantomhive_V_by_x_cherry_puppet_x     Honoka Beach - Page 28 Angel_Wing_Right_Avatar_by_Falln_Avatars
"I need a focus, sure I'm with the humans, but.. What will happen after they win or lose? What will happen to me?"

~ ~

His eyes squinted at her. Of course his grandmother was japanese, the only real remeber of the family he knew. Yuki-Onna. The Japanese, Snow Witch. The one who lays an icey kiss on mens lips, stealing there souls through the kiss. That was his grandmother.
"No san.. or kun or chan. Just.. Onna."
Yet he didn't like suffixes attached to his name let alone nicknames.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 7:58 pm

* she chuckles and looks at him*... I'm sorry old habbits and all
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 8:02 pm

"I need a focus, sure I'm with the humans, but.. What will happen after they win or lose? What will happen to me?"

~ ~
The angel nodded. He turned to the female again.
He rose his hand to the girl. Not for a hand shake but to help her stand up. He was sure that the pain would of dulled by now. All he needed to see if she could walk, after all walking on sand is hard then walking on tarmac or cement.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 8:05 pm

* she looks to him hand and takes hold of it and tryed to stand with a grunt and warbles a bit*.. Oh.. My legs are week , I must have lost more blood than I thought,... But I'll be ok
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 8:10 pm

~ ~
The angel nodded and redrew his hand back and stuffed it into his shorts pockets his other arm did the same with the other pocket.
He opens his lips to talk to her about her wound about her resting when she needs to, but he sealed his lips closed and shook his head. No point he thought what ever gave her that wound would come after her again she not going to stop and rest. She'll keep running... well thats what he belived
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 8:24 pm

* she looks off in the distance were she came from and holds her side* ....well I thank you for ur help ... I really am great ful ,..
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 8:30 pm

~ ~
All the angel said to her was, the fact he couldn't use the bandage anymore, plus he had a feeling that his half wolf and half unknown might need it more practically when he did. After all she had a wound, he didn't.
"Don't return the bandage. Keep it. You'll need it in future use."
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Aug 2013, 8:38 pm

* she looks at him and smiles and nods*... Thank you ... Now I just need to finger out were I'm going to go now
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Scout
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 6:19 pm

~ ~

"To the hospital. 10 minute walk east follow the main road."
He spoke instantly after hearing she needed to find out where she needs to go. He was no doctor, He didn't know if she broken anything due to her injury after all Her body was different to his.. Not cause she was a female, but the fact she was a different race.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon 05 Aug 2013, 10:36 pm

* she puts her ears down a bit*... A hospital !??....I don't wana go to one by my self
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 28 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: