Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 6 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 6 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage

Honoka Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 5:41 pm

Mikomi smiles and summons small sparks to make her laugh. The little girl thanks her and leaves with her parents.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Scout
Chase

Male Posts : 108

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 May 2011, 5:47 pm

Kazu nods looking at the sparks he was impressed he knew something was off about her but didn't think of Fire mannipulation. He then smiled as she cheered the little girl up seeing she was a good person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 12:20 am

Mikomi laughs and turns, looking over at Kazu and smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Scout
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 1:21 am

Kazu smiles then waves a little at her blushing faintly as she spotted him making him a little nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 8:33 am

Mikomi aughs softly, trying to hide it so she wouldn't embarass him more. She waves back and starts to walk over.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Scout
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 2:37 pm

Kazu just keeps waving at her slowly getting nervous "Oh boy she's walking over here" he thought trying not to stare much at her body
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 6:54 pm

Mikomi laughs and says as she gets within ear shot.
"I noticed you looking at me back when I was in the water. Do you find me that interesting that you keep looking at me?"
She asks, raising an eyebrow mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Scout
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 7:17 pm

Kazu saw her face he didn't like being mocked, it swept his nervous feeling away completely
"Well of course you are hot after all" he shrugged like it was nothing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 9:05 pm

Mikomi blinks and blushes softly.
"Really...?"
Back to top Go down
Chase
Scout
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 10:46 pm

Kazu shrugged "well ya you have red hair, you have fire powers and your body is pretty perfect...along with your fire powers I say you are pretty hot" he said not caring what he said what was on his mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 11:06 pm

Mikomi laughs softly and brushes some hair out of her face.
"Wow. I've never heard that before. But I'm being rude, I'm Mikomi."
She says smiling and offering her hand for him to shake.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Scout
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 6:26 pm

Kazu looked at her then took ahold of her hand shaking it firmly before letting go
"Kazu Kisaragi, pleasure to meet you"
He said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 7:10 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well Kazu."
Mikoim smiles widely nad looks up at the sky above.
"It's such a beautiful day."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Scout
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 7:55 pm

Kazu looked up at the sky also trying not to concentrate on her
"Yeah it is, its hot too"
He said shrugging his ice element always kept him cool always, he wasn't affected by it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 8:11 pm

Mikomi shrugs.
"I'm used to the heat being a fire mage. Also because I make a living for the most part as a fire dancer."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Scout
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 7:42 pm

Kazu nods
"Ahh no wonder you was hot, I guess being an Ice mage does have weaknesses"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 10:24 pm

"I suppose it does. I love my fire abbilities, I'm ever too cold and I've gotten used ot intese heat. Plus my fire dancing has earned me quiet a few pretty pennies over these last few years."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Scout
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 10:30 pm

Kazu lookes at her "Really thats amazing we got something in common, you can withstand intense heat and we each make money by our magical powers" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 10:44 pm

Mikomi smiles and looks up at him with a quizical look.
"Maybe we can tag team sometime. I've always wanted to do a fire and ice thing with my dancing. I think it'd be such an amazing way for things that are exact opposites can work together in unison."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Scout
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 11:02 pm

Kazu raised his eyebrow
"You sure? what if doesn't work...everybody knows that Fire and Ice do not mix....what if some negative sparks fly?" he asked a little worried with working with the beautiful lady he just met.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 10:01 am

"Everything wil be fine! I've done this for a very long time I know the safety precautions. I aways make the audiecne back up a ways aways in case anything bad happens. I always have a fire extungisher on the ready too. Can't tell you how many times I had to use it in the beginning."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Scout
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 4:14 pm

Kazu looked at her then shrugged rolling his sleeves up
"Ok if you say so"
He said clutching his hands then a frost rises from his palms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 4:25 pm

"That's really cool. Why don't I give you a demo of my powers before we do anyhting though"
She walks out to the middle of the beach and gets into a crouch. A crowd begins gathering around her.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Scout
Chase

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 4:42 pm

Kazu watches her then follows her he then gathers his hands glow icy blue
"Um ok"
He said wondering what she is gonna do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 5:07 pm

As a big enough crowd gathers she stand sback up and smiles warmly to all of them.
"Welcome one and all, I am the Firey Angel, and I have come to dazzle you with a feat that defies death itself. Though my loyal watchers, I must ask for a thirty five foot diameter around me, in order to keep everyone here from being burned."
The people all step back until a thirty five foot circle is around Mikomi.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 12:04 am

Night has already fallen and the stars swept across the sky. Despite so, there is one person there who stay despite how cold it was getting. Even getting into the water knee deep just staring at the horizon.
Some wondered what is wrong with that person. And some wondered if he isn't cold from the water. Though that person doesn't care either way of what other things. He was in his own world, feeling the sand between his toes, feeling the water lapped his to his knees. He was just simply enjoy his Earth.
He could remember what these waters use to hold. From Giantic prehistoric sharks, to unusually large man-eating dophins, to colorful fish that painted the ocean. All that has disappeared as time goes.
He knew that his 'sons' would be looking for him. Both of them know him more than others. Not that much. But know him just enough to know what he would be doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 6 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: