Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_vote_lcap100%Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_vote_lcap0%Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 17 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_vote_lcapHonoka Beach - Page 17 I_voting_barHonoka Beach - Page 17 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Honoka Beach

Go down 
+12
Sashura Dregovich
Eiichi Hiro
Kelsey
Yoko
Kyuzo Mamoru
Mori Akuto
Unknown
Chase
Susanoo
Cookie
Mio
Sukiyomi
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Honoka Beach - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:48 pm

Kyuzo softly returned the kiss as he kept his arms loosely around her and he seemed less tense if not quite comfortable. He was indeed glad that she was happy and was now kissing him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:51 pm

Letting the kiss last a few more moments before pulling away and placing her forehead against his, she smiled placing her hands to his face, cupping them with her hands. She moved and sat on his lap, letting their bodies close to each other. Sunshine couldn't lie, she liked the moments she had with him, she liked the way he held him, the way he could make her feel like someone special, and she liked that.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 11:55 pm

Kyuzo kept a hold of Sunshine after she broke the kiss, he felt more proud to have make her this happy after all she has been through enough much like himself. The more he thought about it the more happy he felt. Kyuzo felt her hold his face and he was glad for that, that she like the time with him since he liked the time with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:03 am

Sunshine then got up and held out her hand, she thought it would be nice if the walked along the shore, just letting in the moment that they would have with each other. Sunshine was one of those girls who liked anything romantic and whatever she could think of she would do.

'Let's go for a walk along the shore."

She said smiling happily and warmly right at him taking his hand.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:05 am

Kyuzo nodded actually liking that idea as he took her hand and then placed his fingers within hers as he smiled to her. "A walk on the shore sounds very fine, Sunshine-chan." He softly began walking as he looked out toward the beach only then to look at Sunshine with a gentle expression.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:13 am

She held his hand as they walked she looked at Kyuzo, she couldn't hold back her smile, so as they walked that warm and caring smile was upon her face, she swayed her hands with Kyuzo as they walked, she could feel the ocean water hit against her leg as they walked. It was a nice and romantic night, beautiful and Sunshine was glad to have spent this time with Kyuzo.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:15 am

Kyuzo closed his eye glad to see she was fine and having a good time, nothing could be more fulfilling having seen such a happy smile on her face. Kyuzo felt complete to know he was making Sunshine happy, and that was all that mattered to him. Kyuzo squeezed her hand gently as he planted a kiss upon it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:24 am

She let him kiss her hand, the feeling of his lips upon it, made her feel glad to have someone by her side, she had long waited for someone, she had already gave up before, but somehow this man who was now holding her hand had made her feel special in so many ways by just simply being by her side.

"So, may I ask a question?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:27 am

Kyuzo looked to her and he smiled. "Sure." He was curious as he tilted his head in that manner of curiousity. Kyuzo felt a little over joyed to be there, so if she wanted to ask something he would surely answer the best he could to any of her questions since she did so when they first met that night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:35 am

"I know it's weird to ask since I probably know the answer but I just want to know for sure. Is there something here between us? I just wanted to clearify."

Sunshine said as she stopped where she stepped and turned to Kyuzo searching in his eyes for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:39 am

Kyuzo nodded and giving her his honest answer. "Yes, there is something between us. I am honest about that, you and I are together now." He looked to her with a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:43 am

Sunshine's face lightened with excitement, she hugged Kyuzo tightly as tight as she could, she had a good grip so it wasn't hard for her, but she refrained from hugging too tight. She was filled with so much joy she had no idea how to respond, so she just hugged him right there, by the shore on a bright and beautiful night, romantic as it was.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:50 am

Kyuzo returned the hug as well with a smile and his eyes closed. He was very much glad to see her very happy, Kyuzo had a good feeling in many ways and he was certain that he was slowly curing himself and he guessed it was all thanks to Sunshine. "I am very much glad that you are happy, Sunshine-chan." Kyuzo's voice held a slight tenderness as he said this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:58 am

"I'm happy because your happy mon chéri."

She said in her french language. She knew more of French than any other language therefore she didn't mind speaking it to him, since French was a ronatic language. Sunshine stayed close to him, not letting go of the embrace. She wished they could stay like this forever.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:02 am

Kyuzo blinked once at what she said and he chuckled as he placed a kiss on her forehead. "Adorable as always." He stroked her hair softly as he kept his other around her waist in that soft embrace. Kyuzo then placed his forehead against hers right after he had kissed her forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:09 am

"French is the language of love."

She said as she looked into his eye, she wished she could see both his eyes, it made her heart break a little seeing the patch on his eye, she liked looking into his eyes, now she could only see one, but then again it was her fault to, so she said nothing abot it. Sunshine kissed the patched eye and smiled.

"Je suis votre soleil et vous êtes mon clair de lune."

She said chuckling, she figured he didn't know what she was saying, but she wanted to know if he could figure it out for himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:14 am

Kyuzo felt the kiss on his eye and he was glad that he didn't damage it permantly, it would heal in time but hearing what she said he blushed faintly as he looked down not having much of a clue what she said, he probably looked childish since he did not understand what she had said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:27 am

Giving him a quick kiss she shook her head and chuckled lightly, he looked adorable when he didn't know what she was saying, the way his facial expression changed. She liked it, being able to say something without him knowing. Taking his hand they continued on their walk.

"I said, I am your sunshine and you are my moonlight."

She said in a hushed tone, walking happily side by side.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:29 am

Kyuzo blushed and he smiled with his eye closed. "Ah. I knew that. Sort of?" He chuckled as he said that as he walked next to Sunshine very happy that he could make her laugh at his childishness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:41 am

"Of course you did silly."

She chuckled as she said so, she lightly squeezed his hand as they walked on further. And as they walked silently for quiet sometime, almost half way from where they first began their walk, Sunshine noticed that the condo's seemed smaller than they did, so it was just her and Kyuzo, alone in a quiet place having their times. She stopped and sat back on the sand and layed on the sand.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:44 am

Kyuzo laid next to her with a smile on his face for he didn't mind getting sandy, he heard her laugh at what he said and he chuckled glad to hear that she found that funny. He kept a hold of her hand feeling very good about being there with her, he liked the beach cause it was open and they could see everything as well as it being relaxing since the ocean moved softly.

(Sayanora! I have to go nows~ xP later!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 1:48 am

(Mkay ^^ goodnight)

Sunshine held his hand and quietly listened to the crashing of the waves as it hit the shore, she could also smell the salty ocean and could hear the sound of the palm trees as it swayed with the wind. No doubt this was one of the most romantic and beautiful thing she had ever done with anyone after her heart break a very long long time ago. She was happy, overjoyed, all in all she loved the life she was living.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:22 pm

Kyuzo seemed to chuckled at how happy Sunshine was, that alone made him feel good inside as he kept a hold of her hand and he smiled which clearly showed on his face. His gray eye was softer in texture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:34 pm

Sunshine dug her toes into the sand and began to pile the sand to cover her legs, she loved the beach, everything about it and what's better was that the man she now was beginning to love was by her side. She wouldn't say 'I love you' to him right away she wanted to get to know more about him before she could say so. Sunshine looked to him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:37 pm

Kyuzo smiled right on back and then said. "So, you like beaches? What else do you like?" He asked this cause he wanted to know her, get to know her a lot better. Kyuzo was certain that she would ask and he would happily answer since if they get to know eachother more then who knows what may happen in the future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon 25 Jul 2011, 12:43 pm

Sunshine nodded as she kept piling up the sand on her legs, she could feel the sand in her hands and toes, little grains.

"Yes I do, and well I like about anything really."

She said as she still kept piling up sand on her legs, she had managed to cover her feet up to her knees and she tried to move her toes, but all she got in return was the sand moving as if something was alive under it and wanting to break free, she chuckled at this.

Last edited by Sunshine on Mon 25 Jul 2011, 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honoka Beach   Honoka Beach - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honoka Beach
Page 17 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Honoka Beach-
Jump to: