Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 9 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 9 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Mountains

Go down 
+10
Axai
Reka
Sakuda
Rosaline Liddel
Mori Akuto
Willow
Unknown
Mio
Cookie
Sukiyomi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Axai
Scout

Sakura Mountains - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 10:42 pm

Axai was now at a clearing on the mountain. He found a somewhat flat rock, and sat on it while practicing. He was becoming frustrated as he couldn't quite do it right. He moved back into old training exercises, moving his nimble fingers across the cards as they flew up. He split the deck in two, and did the same. He pushed them across to switch hands, each card passing cleanly between the others.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse
Birthday : 1990-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 10:47 pm

* she blinks and looks for around the tree near the rock and looks him up and down she sniffs the air for his sent but when she sniff she gasps as she snoozes and darts back behind the tree*
Back to top Go down
Axai
Scout
Axai

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 10:53 pm

Axai heard someone sneeze behind him, and turned to see the source of the noise. His cards fell into a clutter beneath his hands as he looked out behind him. He stood up, not sure what to be prepared for. He snapped his fingers a bit, focusing energy ti his palm as he held fire there. He took a deep breath, and blew outwards, jetting flames outwards. It lit up the area for a moment, for him to see a shadow behind a tree. He walked around, peeking behind the tree to see a girl hiding behind it, which wasn't exactly what he had been expecting.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 10:56 pm

*she rubes her nose cutely and blinks when she realizes she's been found and gasps slightly and slowly looks up to meet his eyes* ........ Hi * she says slyly *
Back to top Go down
Axai
Scout
Axai

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 11:02 pm

Axai paused for a minute, looking at the girl. "Er...hello there." He wasn't quite sure what to say. He shrugged, and went back to pick up his cards.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 11:07 pm

* she watches him and stands up shakealy and dusts her self off and limps out from behind the tree shyly* ..........um...I.im r.reka
Back to top Go down
Axai
Scout
Axai

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 11:12 pm

"I'm Axai," he said as he put the cards into a box, and slid them into his pocket. "Nice to meet you." He looked at her, noticing that she was also a half breed as he was. He had really been craving blood for the past few days, and the craving was soon going to be rampages. He decided to test his luck and stay around her for now.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 11:30 pm

* she smiles shyly* nice to meet you to what brings you to the mtn
Back to top Go down
Axai
Scout
Axai

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 11:34 pm

"I just decided I'd take a walk, get a bit of fresh air. I haven't been out in a while..." Axai slid his hands into his pockets, pacing a bit back and forth, feeling anxious. He was tired of sitting still, and wanted to run around. Whether it be hunt for a bit of blood to feast upon, or just to do something exhilarating.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Nov 2012, 11:40 pm

* she smiles * wish I could say the same I'm ready to get away from here wana go for a walk?
Back to top Go down
Axai
Scout
Axai

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 12:07 am

"Uhm...sure, I have nothing better to do." He looked around, taking in the scenery of the area as he stood next to Reka. "So where are we walking to?" He asked, not knowing the area very well.
Back to top Go down
Reka
Scout
Reka

Female Leo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 20 Nov 2012, 12:10 am

* she rubs one of her bandiged are and smiles* well were heading south east wich will take us around the mtn till we get to a path then it's past the water fall then straight down...
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 11:28 pm

Akira carried Lilly on his back as they climbed the mountains to a local hot spring and hotel for their second honeymoon. "Were almost there Lily ." Akira said Cheerfullyas he look up to his beloved wife. After a few hours they reached the hotel and booked there rooms and both started relaxing in the hot springs .
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 11:34 pm

Lilly held tightly onto Akira's neck, making sure she wouldn't slide from his back as they trekked up the mountain. They were celebrating their second honeymoon, leaving Maria with a friend of Lilly's and heading to the mountain top resort for some down time. At first Lilly tried to walk, but it was too high and Akira had to carry her after they passed the half way mark. She couldn't wait to soak in the hot waters, her feet and legs hurt so badly from the climb.
Finally they reached the hotel, checked in, and began their first alone time in what felt like forever.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 11:38 pm

Akira streched his arms over his head walking into the bath house wearing only a towel around his waist. He went over to the bath and dipped his left toe into the bath recoiling slightly before stepping inside and sitting down feeling his muscles relax instintly . "Ahhh "
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan 2013, 11:44 pm

Having a chance to let the hot water relax her aching muscles, Lilly reclined in the water and sighed.
"This feels great."
She exhaled, now this was the way to get down time right. Just her and her husband, nothing could be better.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 1:17 am

Akira smiled and leand against Lilly and wraped his right arm around her.

"its like getting married all over again hun "

He said with a smile and kissed her cheek softly before burring his face into the crook of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 24 Jan 2013, 9:43 am

As Akira pulled her close to him she smiled and held him tightly to her.
'Yes it is."
She sighed contently and blushed softly as he nuzzled her neck softly. Her fingers glided through her husbands hair, simply happy that she had him close to her.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Jan 2013, 1:31 pm

He smiled devilishly as Akira slowly began to leave a trail of butterfly kisses going up lilly's neck before he gently bit and sucked on her skin leaving a small hickey whil rubbing her stomach .
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon 28 Jan 2013, 7:38 pm

As Akira trailed kissed along the skin of her neck, Lilly blushed and laughed softly, letting her hand trail down his back more. He rubbed what was left of her stomach, having lost a good part of the baby fat she looked nearly back to normal, thin once again was a glorious thing.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 8:51 pm

Akira pulled back and stared into his wifes eyes smiling lovingly. " I loe you Lilly." He said before kissing her deeply pushing his tougne into her mouth coiling it around her tougne while pressing his body against hers.
Back to top Go down
Lilly
Scout
Lilly

Female Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan 2013, 8:55 pm

"I love you too Akira~"
She managed to whisper before she was cut off by his lips pressing firmly against hers, and his tongue snaking around hers. With a bright blush she kissed back, letting her hands slide over her shoulders to rest on his back.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 May 2013, 7:44 pm

Lenore crept quietly along the mountain side. She was crouched down low, her hands pressed against the ground as she practically crawled. Her long brown hair was pulled back and rested over her shoulder. Her hair had once been gray, but was now brown due to how long she had been in the dark, deprived of sunlight. Where she had been, she had either been in caves, or had to move around at night and hide during the day to keep from being caught and killed. Her skin was extremely pale from that, but was too marred in mud, dirt, and blood that it looked tan. She had fresh wounds and some scars all over her body, and some dirty bandages covering a portion of her upper right arm, blood staining the white fabric, as well as dirt.

The half-ling looked rather sick, and was a bit jumpy, looking around all the time to be sure she either wasn't being followed or someone was walking up behind her. Since it was pitch black now it would be hard for a human to see, but as a half vampire she could see better than the average human, but still not as well as a full vampire, so she relied on her other senses as well, hearing and smell...waiting for someone to dare coming up behind her...Or in front of her, or any other direction for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013, 7:50 pm

Aimi moved in the darkness, she wasn't even sure what she was doing out here. She had just been going for a walk, gone into her own little world, and before she knew it, it was getting dark and she wasn't sure how she had gotten to where she was now. As Aimi walked her yellow eyes, no longer any black on them, were widening every second. A little bit from just trying to see better, but more so from the fear that she was feeling. How could she have been so stupid? It was late when she left, why hadnt she brought a flashlight or something. Not even her phone! Though she didn't really have anyone to call in the first place. Aimi wasn't even trying to be quiet, she didn't want to yell for help, she figured there would be no one around to help in the first place, and since there was no help there was no point in being quiet
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 17 May 2013, 10:02 pm

Lenore froze where she was when she heard steps approaching. She'd hoped that she wouldn't run into anyone around here, especially since she had just escaped a certain area. She heard the steps, but wasn't entirely sure what it was. She wouldn't take any chances though after the experience she had had. She quickly looked to the ground, her hand fumbling around for a decent sized rock. She grabbed it and held it tightly as she looked around towards where the shuffling noises came from. Whatever it was that was coming towards her, it sounded like there was only one, so that was a good thing. She crept forward slowly until she could see a shape formed in the darkness before leaping forward and tackling the shape to the ground with a yell as she brought the rock up, only pausing when she saw it was a girl, "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" Lenore wasn't going to take any chances with this girl.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 19 May 2013, 8:35 pm

Aimi hadn't even heard anything around her, so when she was tackled to the ground she let out a bloody-murder scream, her eyes squeezed closed and her hands up. She hasn't even seen the person lift the rock up, it was simply a survival instinct. One that obviously weren't very good. When she heard the questions, she opened her eyes and they were almost glowing they were so yellow with fear as she stuttered out her answer "M-m-m-my name is A-A-A-Aimi J-J-J-Jutsuki. I g-g-g-got lost. P-p-p-please don't hurt m-m-m-me." Aimi was so scared she was almost crying. Almost. Her eyes burned as they wanted to cry, but her own will power, which also wasn't as good as she would like it to be, wasn't allowing the tears to fall. Though she was glad they didn't, she was already stuttering she didn't need to cry like a child
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next