Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_vote_lcap100%Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 5 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_vote_lcapSakura Mountains - Page 5 I_voting_barSakura Mountains - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakura Mountains

Go down 
+10
Axai
Reka
Sakuda
Rosaline Liddel
Mori Akuto
Willow
Unknown
Mio
Cookie
Sukiyomi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Sakura Mountains - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 3:23 am

Aella smiled again, "You're welcome." She held onto her book, ready to follow Cynthia.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Scout
Cookie

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 03 Feb 2011, 10:09 pm

Cynthia pivots and kicks her foot against the raised ground. She listens for Aella's following footsteps as she begins to walk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri 04 Feb 2011, 2:58 pm

Aella followed behind Cynthia absent minded as she walked though she was sure to stay close to her.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 2:39 pm

Mio walked up close tot he base of the mountain humming a tune she heard when she was a child. Looking up at one of the taller mountains she smiled. Such beautiful scenery. Her eyes slowly roamed down to the bottom of the mountain where she saw a flat rock. Now we're talkin! Walking over to the rock she slipped her bag off of her back and onto the ground before hopping up onto the rock and laying down.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 8:43 pm

Mio woke with a start and stared at the sky for a second wondering where she was. What the..oh i fell asleep by the mountains. Sitting up and swinging her legs over the side of the rock she rubbed her eyes before looking around. A frown creased her brow as she sighed. "Was i expecting the scenery to change or somthing?" She let out an airy laugh and let herself fall gently back onto the rock again. I think I'll stay here for a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 10:00 pm

Mio sat up after looking at the sky for a while and sighed. "Well its time to go home." She pushed herself off the rock and picked her bag up off the ground, slinging over her shoulder as she began walking away.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 8:28 pm

A wolf quickly ran up the mountains, looking fearful for some reason. It stopped for a moment, looking around, sensing whatever noises there are; and then it ran off again, seemingly trying to run away from....whatever he's running away from.

After a few more minutes, a figure (maybe some kind of creature) ran pass swiftly from where the wolf had ran. This figure is obviously the one the wolf is running away from.

Hair black as night, eyes white as snow. Wearing an old loose tanktop that was ripped enough to show a mid-drift. Shorts that looked use to be white but has been dirtied by the dirt too many times, looking now brown and yellow. Barefooted and there was no weapon; so one would think he would be someone easy pickin' because of how skinny he is. But then they would see his muscles and thought wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 8:33 pm

Sukiyomi sat up high on one of the precious Sakur Mountains, sitting at the edge to over look everything around. The fileds near by, the Sakura lake; everything. She had a small smile on her face until she felt a wolf's presence. She stiffened and looked behind her as the wolf came to stop by her with fearful eyes and then ran off behind her. She watched it, tilting her head. What could he be running for? He's the top up in these parts. As she was about to stand up to follow the wolf she felt another presence, and stayed where she was. The energy made her uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 8:45 pm

Right before anyone could've guessed, the figure that seemed to be shrouded by shadows pounced on the wolf, instantly making the poor creature falling to its side. He seemed to have already gotten a grip on its neck, making it immobile and unable to move. It didn't seem to even bother struggling, for it already knew that his end was near.

But then, that very same man offered his other hand, as if he wanted the wolf to familarized with his scent. As if understand, the usually dangerous animal had sniff his hand, taking in the scent.
The man slowly had taken his hand off the wolf's neck and slowly crawled up it.
The wolf slowly get back his posture and look at the man of what seemed to be respect. He now recongized him as a warrior and an assent.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 9:51 pm

Suki shuddered as she felt the energy behind her. She so badly wanted to shift and tackle the other person, but something was stopping her. She closed her eyes and sat very still at the edge of the mountain as she was doing before, but was very stiff. She loosened up a bit when she felt the energy change though, making her open her eyes and look behind her to see what was going on finally.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 08 Jun 2011, 10:02 pm

Both the strange person and the wolf stared at eachother, as if they were communicating through the shifting emotions of eachother's eyes.
Then the wolf stood up, looking ready for any orders that the other would be making.
The other, more human like, creature stood up also. The moon was up and the light coming from it gave a clear look to his face. There was a predatory kind of smirk on his face, looking quite amused and sadistic. An usual expression that he always had. His eyes glowed beautifully in the light, like it was also the moon itself.

From that moment on, it seemed that both made a pact and agreement.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 5:12 pm

Suki mumbled slightly as she watched the creatures behind her. She sighed and turned around, seeming she was intrrupting something here and look to see how far until the next level of the mountain. She stood up slightly and then jumped down to the next ledge, morphing into a wolf as she did. She landed and shook her fur off before turning back into a human again.
Back to top Go down
Unknown
Scout
Unknown

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu 09 Jun 2011, 5:27 pm

As if he just smell a familar scent of another being like himself. That same wolf followed the scent and jump down to the next level.
Before she knows it, he pounce on her, confuse to see a human rather than one of his kind himself. But decided to put aside the looks and just nuzzle her as if she's already family.
The man was up on the ledge, looking rather amused and there was clear distinction that he might would have laugh. But he is not one to laugh so freely, alone or not, so he just replaced it with a highly satisfied smirk.
He wasn't so hesitant to fall down the ledge, but when he did, he disappear. He then reappear near the wolf as he looked at the girl with amused curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:06 am

Suki brushed at her clothes after becoming human again. Not having enough time to react, she turned just in time to see a wolf pouncing at her in friendlyness. She squealed, hitting the ground as the wolf came with. She giggled softly and watched as it nuzzled into her. Ello there little buddy. I'm not exactly what you were looking for, I can see. She smiled at him gently. She was startled as the man appeared next to them now, a smile on his face as he looked down at him. "Um...Ello to you, too." She looked up at him slightly as she held onto the wolf that nuzzled into her. Her british accent was very thick today from not talking for quite a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:13 pm

Sunshine stood in front of the Sakura Mountain, she looked around to see an overwhelming lines of sakura tree's, she didn't mind this, she liked it a lot, but there was so many. Sunshine just looked up, struck by awe, she had never seen something like this before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:18 pm

Izumi yawned covering her mouth, she saw a woman who looked a little bit younger than she, but seemed to possibly be the same age, or something like that. She walked to where the woman was and stood on the woman's right side, she too looked up at the mountain, saw the sakura tree's and raised a brow. "Wow that's a lot." She said in a rather mono toned voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:22 pm

Sunshine noticed the lady standing beside her, not a few feet away, she turned to look at the girl and smiled as she bowed in a gesture of hello. Strange, she didn't think she would meet anyone today, but she did and she was glad for that.

"Hello."

Sunshine said as she bowed once again and looked at the lady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:30 pm

Izumi faced the woman but just nodded, respectfully of course. "Hello, how are you?" She asked yawning once more, she was tired and she had been walking around the city doing absolutly nothing, just trying to get settled in her knew home. It hadn't been a rough few days, but to Izumi it felt like it did. She sat on the ground and watched a sakura petal land on her hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:32 pm

She looked at the lady as she tilted her head to one side, she could tell she was nice, but then again, she didn't know. So Sunshine took a seat beside her and watched as the sakura petal landed on the lady's hand.

"Isn't it pretty here?"

She asked blurting out trying to make a conversation towards the lady.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 6:41 pm

Seeing that the woman had ignored her question, she cared less. Eying the girl Izumi leaned back against the ground, looking up at the mountain, she had the urge in maybe trying to walk up to the top. "Hm" she said. "Well yes it is pretty, but other than the site, wouldn't it be nice if you were able to go all the way to the top of the mountain?" She asked the girl as she still kept her eye on the top of the sakura mountain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 9:43 pm

"Why yes, yes it would be."

Sunshine replied as she looked up at the mountain once again, it was pretty high up, she thought about walking but decided not to, she instead bowed and smiled.

"I think I have to go do something. Good to meet you Miss."

She said, not exactly sure she even knew what she was saying, but either way she knew she'd meet this woman again some time soon. She waved and as she did so she turned around and walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 10:14 pm

As she watched the woman walk off, she followed behind leaving the area, but took a different route and walked off else where.
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 2:53 am

Willow walked along the edge of the Sakura mountains. The mountains were different to her, yet very similar from where she was from in Russia. She looked down to see Alphonse, her black cat following right next to her. She smiled down at him. "You know, you're a lot more loyal than I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:27 am

Clink, clink, clink. The soft sound of metal hitting metal followed each step the tall, raven haired man gave. His eyes remained shut, as if he were thinking about something. It interested him with the fact that he should be dead, but he was still living. His eyes flashed open. Just maybe... "If he's alive. No, that would be impossible. That was pure luck I'm alive..." Faustus gave a sigh, his mumble drowned out. He took a cigarette from his pocket, lit it, and placed it between his lips. It was noticeable that his shoulders slumped.

"Damn it." The man had nothing to do with his day. His crimson eyes darted around, as if in search of something. Finally, he took another long drag of his cigarette. After having his fill of the smoke, he dropped it, stomping it out violently. The inverted cross piercing in his left ear shook along with the stomp. His gaze adverted to the sky. "I wonder where he may be. It's obvious he's not dead yet. That monster is a fighting machine."

Finally, Faustus began to walk again, keeping his vision directed to the sky. As cliché as it was, he ended up bumping into someone else. He stepped back, as it was just a light bump. He brushed himself off. "Tch. Watch where you're going, fraulein." The rich accent of a german tenor rang out. He wasn't exactly German, but developed the accent. "Nonetheless, you are all right, yes?"
Back to top Go down
Willow
Traitor
Willow

Female Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 3:46 am

Willow walked along with Alphonse, messing with her second piercing on her right ear. She had a habit of messing with them, a bad one, but it was true. She sighed and looked down at her blue jeans and low cut, light purple braided shirt. It had braids in the back, being quite open until more towards the bottom. She looked at one of the buttons in the front and buttoned it quickly, rolling her eyes. She looked up and then gasped as she was ran into. She wasn't expecting to see someone else here. She turned around, trying not to fall over. She looked to the man that ran into her, hearing his German accent, almost making her scowl. "I'm fine. Are you..?" She replied in her thick Russian accent that she hated so much. She pushed Alphonse backwards with her foot slightly after he hissed at the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue 26 Jul 2011, 4:02 am

Faustus' cold, jaded eyes fell upon the... creature at her side. In return, he hissed and mumbled. "Down, mongrel." His eyes shut in a calm manner. Pressing his thumb against his thin, straight lined lips, he shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose I could be worse than just a simple tap into someone." It was more like he was saying he deserved more than just a simple tap. However, that story was for another time.

He opened his eyes, a flash of kindness, fake kindness, but it was believable, shined in his crimson eyes. He looked at the female. She had a russian accent. He didn't really care, though it intrigued him that there was someone close to his old country. "However, I do apologize. Liberati, my name is Faustus Liberati." He placed his hand upon his chest, giving a deep, polite bow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Mountains   Sakura Mountains - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Mountains
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next