Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Boat Dock - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Boat Dock - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

The Boat Dock

Go down 
+4
Akito
Mori Akuto
Cookie
Sukiyomi
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Akito
Scout

The Boat Dock - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:09 pm

Akito moves his hand off the water and shakes it, while hearing what Mori said. He stood quiet while still looking at the water, still thinking a bit about something and swings his tail to the side, saying still quietly."Sounds good. So ready to head back or another few minutes here?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:22 pm

(Sry if it took a while. My phone was being passed around by family members-_-)
Mori curled his tail and let it swing absently as he straightened up and nodded.
"Let's head back. Should...I row?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

Male Posts : 755

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:32 pm

Akito looks at the water for another moment, mainly watching the fishes going by then moves sitting back straight on the seat and look to Mori."If you wanna roll back."Was all he said, he thought it be good for Mori to give it a try to roll the boat back, if he wants to.

(It's okay)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:39 pm

Mori lifted his ears and took hold of the oars and started to row slowly back to the dock. He glanced over his shoulder to make sure he was going in the right direction and then rowed a bit faster so it wouldn't take forever to get back.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:51 pm

Akito got up after Mori rolled back to the docks and went back into the dock. He swings his tail to the side so he can dry it a bit, from when he touch the fish with his tail then swings it back staying still. He remains quiet, waiting for Mori to get off as well.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 9:56 pm

Mori steps back onto the docks and sticks his hands in his hoodie pockets as he looked up to Akito with a small smile.
"Thanks for coming with me."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:04 pm

Akito looks at the younger neko and smile a bit back, not much though and nods a bit. He moves his arms up a bit to on the back of his head, turning the other way, looking ahead a bit."No problem, you're a friend after all."He didn't mind and he wanted Mori to see how it was being in a boat as well, since he found them interesting in a way himself, to be far in the water.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:09 pm

Mori smiles and stretches his arms above his head absently, smiling. He looked back to the water as he started to think about where he could buy a boat and which books he would need. He should probably go back to the library and find some books about how to sail a boat and which kinds there were so he could make a reasonable choice.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:21 pm

Akito looks back at the water at the other boats passing by and at the others that are more away. As he's looking over there, his tail starts swinging a bit side to side. After a moment he looks back to Mori, guessing Mori would be interest to check up about boats being that he looks pretty interest in them as well."So what do plan on doing now?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:27 pm

Mori chuckled and rubbed the back of his head as he continued to stare out at the boats.
"I'm not sure? I don't really think that far ahead..."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:33 pm

Akito stood there still watching the boats then looks at the fishes, seeing some jumping a bit out of the water then back into it. He moves his arms off from his head back down, moving his hand into his pocket and takes something out. It's a box of pocky one of his favorite type of sweets. He takes one out of the box putting it in his mouth, then takes it out to say something."We could still hang out some more if you like?."He didn't really have much of stuff to do today, so he doesn't mind hanging more with Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 14 Jun 2011, 10:42 pm

Mori flicked his ears and looked upwards in thought, wondering where they could go and he nodded ackonledging the fact that they both had free time.
"Well, is there anything you want to do? Where can we go?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:22 am

Akito stood quiet while thinking for a moment about what to do, where should they go. He isn't to sure, he would like to go somewhere new or just to some other place he guess."I'm not really sure, what about.."He was stop from finishing what he wanted to say from hearing a ring noise. His ears went somewhat up to that noise, he finishes his pocky stick and puts the others away, before moving his hand into his pocket to take out his cellphone and flips it open. He looks at it for a moment, which made his ears go somewhat down then he finishes and puts the phone back. His tail starts twitching a bit as he still remains quiet for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:27 am

Mori jumps a bit at the ringing noise and remains silent for a while as he watches Akito for a while before asking.
"Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:47 am

Akito continues to swing his tail which seems like in a annoying way or maybe for another reason. He still remains quiet for a bit longer then says in a bit of quiet tone."Nothing.." He was being a bit stubborn not really saying much, as to if there was anything wrong or not but it only made him twitched his tail more. He didn't know what to really say either.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:50 am

Mori frowns somewhat as he looks to Akito and then pulls at the older's ear like how a parent would a child when they were in trouble.
"Come now. If it was nothing then you wouldn't be acting like that."
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 12:58 am

Akito moves his hand over on his ear that Mori is pulling and moves his hand off from pulling on it then rubs that ear a bit. He decides to still act as if it still nothing, he looks away and walks a bit ahead."Well..lets get going.."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 1:05 am

Mori blinked and followed after him with irritated marks coming off of him in a trail.
"Hey, wait a minute! You didn't-Wait!"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 1:10 am

Akito continues to walk on ahead with his tail still twitching and closes his eyes for a bit then opens them after a moment. He still remains quiet with thoughts about what he read from his phone, still not sure what to think of it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 1:19 am

Mori groaned in frustration and hurried along to keep up with the older neko.
"Akito~ What's wrong? Where are we going? What's bothering you? What was on your phone? Why are you so quiet all of the sudden?"
Mori then blinks and stops for a bit, sweatdropping since Akito was pretty much quiet all the time...He blinks once more and hurries after Akito, not wanting to get left behind.
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 1:23 am

Akito still being in his thoughts and has his tail twitching, stops after hearing Mori talking, asking where were they going. He shrugs a bit not even sure himself so he still remains quiet thinking if he should say something but isn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 1:28 am

Mori skids to a stop behind him, narrowly bumping into Akito and he stares up at him with a blank look on his face.
"You're walking off and you don't even know where you're going?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 1:37 am

Akito still staying quiet for the moment knew kind of but then again his head feels like kind of a mess now. His tail stood still not twitching as he moves his ears halfway."I have to go..somewhere."He said to check on something and about his phone. He didn't feel like it but had to, he wasn't sure on if he should tell Mori or not.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 11:32 am

Mori stood there patiently as he crossed his arms.
"Where? Akito, does it have to do with that message on your phone?"
Back to top Go down
Akito
Scout
Akito

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 7:20 pm

Akito nods a bit as he looks ahead, while still thinking a bit. He did got a text in his phone which he's not saying what it is or who it's from. He still wasn't sure if he should go or not but doesn't have a choice. "I see you in a bit, after I'm done.."He says before running off, out of there.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 7:41 pm

Moi watches his run off unsure of wether to follow him or not because his friend seemed slightly disturbed. He sighs a bit and walks back to the edge of the dock and sits down, waving his tail absently behind him as he leaned one of the posts that held ropes to keep the boat tied up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Boat Dock   The Boat Dock - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Boat Dock
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: O u t s k i r t s . o f . M i y a g i :: Sakura Lake-
Jump to: