Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Young Adults Section I_vote_lcap100%Young Adults Section I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Young Adults Section I_vote_lcap0%Young Adults Section I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Young Adults Section I_vote_lcap0%Young Adults Section I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Young Adults Section I_vote_lcapYoung Adults Section I_voting_barYoung Adults Section I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Young Adults Section I_vote_lcapYoung Adults Section I_voting_barYoung Adults Section I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Young Adults Section

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Young Adults Section Empty
PostSubject: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 9:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog
Birthday : 1994-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:28 pm

X.E.R.O had a book that had information on everything for young adults to read and do. The young teen needed it if he was going to get around on life or so he guessed, after all things needed to be done every now and again right? X.E.R.O shrugged and he looked in the book in question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:47 pm

Phoebe wandered through the library just looking around. She wasn't paying attention and she walked right into the other person who was in the young adults section. "Oh my god i'm so sorry" she said. Phoebe was wearing her usual attire which was black jeans and a black tank top. She backed up from the guy she bumped into about to turn away.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeWed 15 Jun 2011, 2:53 pm

X.E.R.O's expression became a stunned on and he looked to her and smirked. The young teen wore a black jackets and black slacks with a white-T shirt and white tennis shoes with a awesome blue cross on the sides of each. "Nah, it is fine." the teen closed his platnium sort of purple hues as he let a smile which was small grace his features.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeThu 16 Jun 2011, 5:37 pm

She turned back to look up at him. The Dragon girl smiled. "Ok I'm Phoebe Phoebe Darkwing. Who are you?" she asked in a soft music like voice.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeFri 17 Jun 2011, 7:48 pm

X.E.R.O looked upward with the book still open in his pale colored hands. "Hm, last time I checked I was a half breed of a vampire and fairy. The name X.E.R.O" the young teen scoffed with a large smile on his face as he chuckled quite happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeSat 18 Jun 2011, 2:05 pm

She giggled. "That's cool X.E.R.O. I'm a Dragon and you are the only other person i have met on this planet." she said. she sat in a chair next to him smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeSat 02 Jul 2011, 12:56 pm

X.E.R.O's eyes were larger than normal but he laughed none the less. "Well, I'm all not that great? I mean you will meet a lot more people who are far more better than me!" The young teen knew that since his friends were all much more nicer than him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeSun 03 Jul 2011, 3:54 pm

She laughed to. "I might but your still the first person i have met so that puts you in a different category then every one else. Which also makes you special." she said happily. She was very interested in X.E.R.O. not in a crush way but because she hadn't met anyone like him before.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 12:45 pm

X.E.R.O blinks as he drops his book and he laughs rather randomly. The young teen has never been called that before or so he guessed. "Thanks I guess?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 1:04 pm

She smiled happily laughing slightly. "Your welcome." she said in a light happy voice. Softly she hummed her song while she waited for him to reply.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 1:06 pm

X.E.R.O looked down and he picked up his book and then he looked to her curiously. "Do you believe in curses?" The young teen asked this since everyone that he asked seemed to be some what not sure about their answer so that is why he was going to ask her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 1:21 pm

She nodded. "Ya why do you ask?" she asked him softly. hoping it was ok to ask that question.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 1:22 pm

X.E.R.O smiled and he shrugged before saying like it wasn't a big deal. "I am cursed soon to die a rather slow death or something like that!" The young teen looked down but he still smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 1:33 pm

She watched him carefully. "Seriously? that really sucks i hate it when my friends die cause then i miss them to much." she said in a soft sad voice.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 1:34 pm

X.E.R.O blinked and he smiled. "That is good to know that one person will miss me." The young teen looked to her and nodded glad to know that as he put his book back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 1:40 pm

She smiled glad that she made him feel better. "What do you mean dose no one else worry that someday you'll go poof and not be here anymore?" she asked slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 1:43 pm

X.E.R.O shrugs as he looked to her in a side look. "I'm not sure, I think they just don't want to admit it or they may not even care of something like that. You know how most people are." The young teen sighed as he ruffled his hair as he went into thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 1:45 pm

She nodded but cringed inside at the thought of people not missing their friends. She didn't think they would be worth her time. She was glad she had made a new friend here in this strange world.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 1:46 pm

X.E.R.O looked to her and he smiled with a friendly expression. "I hope that one day I'll be missed by more people but that is wishful thinking, neh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 1:53 pm

She thought for a minute her child like face creased in thought. "No i don't think it is wishful thinking though that is my opinion." she said softly
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 1:55 pm

X.E.R.O smiled still to her answer. "Thank you, I am glad that your opinions are uh honest I guess is a better way of saying it?" The young teen smirked and and he shrugged as he snickered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 2:00 pm

She laughed. "ya i guess." she said giggling still. "What book you got there?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Evan Greer
Scout
Evan Greer

Female Scorpio Dog

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 2:01 pm

X.E.R.O looked to the book he had put back up and replies smirking. "Ah, it is a book about being a better adult."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitimeTue 05 Jul 2011, 2:13 pm

She grimaced. "Sounds very very boring." She laughed to herself. "I don't think i can every be a proper adult. I'm 100 years old and stuck in a fourteen year old body." she said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Adults Section   Young Adults Section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Adults Section
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next