Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
History Section I_vote_lcap100%History Section I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
History Section I_vote_lcap0%History Section I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
History Section I_vote_lcap0%History Section I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
History Section I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
History Section I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
History Section I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
History Section I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
History Section I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
History Section I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
History Section I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
History Section I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
History Section I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
History Section I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
History Section I_vote_lcapHistory Section I_voting_barHistory Section I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
History Section I_vote_lcapHistory Section I_voting_barHistory Section I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

History Section

Go down 
+3
Nadia Dragomirov
Mio
Sukiyomi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

History Section Empty
PostSubject: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 8:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 7:11 pm

Mio slowly walked down the isle looking through the various time sections and bibliography's, searching for a book that she had seen not too long ago at a store. Hmmm, I wonder where it could possibly be. Stopping in front of a section that was organized by the time the book covered she scanned it carefully.
Back to top Go down
Mio
Ex Organization Member
Mio

Female Aquarius Pig
Birthday : 1995-01-31

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 7:23 pm

When she found the book she was looking for she reached forward and slid it from the shelf. Looking at the cover she let a small smile grace her features. At least I know your here now. Sliding it back into its place she stuffed her hands into her pockets and walked out of the isle.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Dragomirov
Humans Messanger

Female Virgo Dog
Birthday : 1994-08-29

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 7:55 pm

A girl, with long blonde hair walks into the library and settles on this location, her eyes are a dark shade of red, they appear to look everywhere at all the shelves before she grabs a book on the history of vampires. She settles down against the shelf, resting the book on her lap, while she reads, her hand goes to her mouth poking at her fangs, before taking out a little notepad and a pen to write everything she reads down.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey
Birthday : 1992-08-27

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 8:31 pm

Akira stared at the cieling with bored eyes as a thin line of smoke slowly flew from his ciggerette as he took a deep inhale nd exhaled a cloud of smoke."Why has is it so quiet around here lately ." He said out loud not really caring if anyone was listening or not
Back to top Go down
Nadia Dragomirov
Humans Messanger

Female Virgo Dog

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 8:33 pm

The girl who was reading the book looked up, obviously annoyed by both the smoke and the loud talking.

"It is quiet, because it is a library." She speaks in a whispered yell, just loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 8:44 pm

Akira glared back stared at the girl with his aqua eyes as he continued to smoke . " I'm asking about where everyone who used to come here went ?" He asked in a whisper before he took the cig out of his mouth and put it out in the palm of his hand .
Back to top Go down
Nadia Dragomirov
Humans Messanger

Female Virgo Dog

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 8:52 pm

"They probably were murdered, I hear humans are running about" She speaks in the same whisper.

Her dark eyes watch him, as she waves her hand over her face as if to fan the smoke away.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 9:13 pm

Akira stared at her as he slowly reached for his staff sitting against the edge of the table ." Most humans dont understand wat it feels like to be one with nature they used to but as they evolved they slowly switched to technology .
Back to top Go down
Nadia Dragomirov
Humans Messanger

Female Virgo Dog

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 9:19 pm

Her dark red eyes watch the man carefully.

"I can agree, I'd say the human can't figure themselves out let alone us" She smiles, revealing her fangs
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 9:28 pm

Akira took his hand away from his staff after seeing her fangs . " So what brings a child of the night to the library at this time of night I figure you'd be out draining some humans of their blood by now ." he said with a gental smirk as his eyes slowly softened back to their normal state.
Back to top Go down
Nadia Dragomirov
Humans Messanger

Female Virgo Dog

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Nov 2012, 9:31 pm

She shrugs, not bothering to move from her spot, the book still lays open to a page about draining humans of blood.

"I felt the need to read, not the need to feed." She laughs a little, but quickly ends it, her blonde hair falls over her left eye.
Back to top Go down
fallen soul
Races Messanger
fallen soul

Male Virgo Monkey

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeSat 01 Dec 2012, 1:29 pm

Akira slowly got up out of his chair and walked over to a near by book shelf and skimed the third row from the top then grabed a small leather book titled the history of miyagi prefecture the rise and fall of the golden age ." hmm interesting ." He said to himself as he walked over and sat down in the same chair and quietly opened the book .
Back to top Go down
Viola Fleur DuAva
Humans Leader
Viola Fleur DuAva

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 5:25 pm

Viola walked through the library in silence. She was looking for a specific question, and wouldn't take the time of day to bother speaking with anyone that might work there. What was the point? She knew what she wanted, she just had to get it. Besides...Why interact with any of these...creatures? It wasn't typical for Viola to always think like this, but she was just irritated in general, and that left her to thinking in such a way. Her phone made no noise, as the ringer was turned off, but the human could still feel it vibrate in her pocket. How annoying. She was in a library. No need to answer it.

No one here would know her, or know that she was human since her scent was masked to match that of a phoenix. When she finally got to the history section she stopped; scanning the books for a moment. It was about time for her to start doing some research on this place.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

Female Posts : 70

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 5:38 pm

Titania was bored. Her brother wasn't around for he wasy busy. Titania didn't mind being alone but it was very rare so it just felt different to her. She wasn't much of a talker and she definately didn't like people so her best choice would be to go to a library. Since, she didn't talk she had to occupy herself with something usually it was books so the library wasn't that bad of a place for her.
As she entered, she looked around and she was right. There was bearly anyone here and no one turned to look at her so that was good. Her face stayed expressionless the whole time. She walked around not knowing what she would look for first maybe non-fiction or biographies. No, she didn't care to read those right now. Then, she stumbled upon the History section and she started to look. Titania liked to see how wrong the boiks were or how right they could be since she had been alive for over 100 years she stuck to books of that time. Conpletely ignoring the womaan next to her she kept her eyes glued to the books.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 10:28 pm

Everything was silent as Lyonus made his way to the library. He'd already changed since the time he'd been to work, and so he wore a red and black flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a pair of ripped skinny jeans, and converse. His black hair hung in his eyes, but only for a moment since he quickly whipped his head to one side to flip it so it was out of his eyes.

The vampire was looking for his sister, and this was the place he figured he would be able to find her. She was typically quiet, and did her best to avoid people. This was the best bet for finding his twin. A slight grin spread across his face, showing the tip of a fang that poked from between his lips. Quietly he crept around the library, searching for his sister, and as he found her, he stood in silence and leaned against the bookshelf, watching. Lyonus wanted to see how long it would take her to realize he was standing there.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 10:39 pm

Titania stood looking at the spine of the books. She'd read many of these some more than once. As she touched the spines she seemed to say in her head, "Read it, boring, don't care for it..." and so on. This was usually her reaction to most history books because they were basically all the same and nothing new ever happened really worth writing about. Titania turned her head for a minute to see people doing all the boring things you do in a library. When she turned her head back, she saw a figure out of the corner of her eye. Quickly, she turned to see who it was that was looking her way. A big smile crept across her face at the site of her brother standing at the end of the bookshelf.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 10:44 pm

"History, really? I would have expected you to have been elsewhere in the library..." Lyonus moved then, his pointer finger slowly dragging across the spines of the books as he went along. Stopping short of Titania he grinned while he pulled a book from the shelf. It was a book on Russia's history, "Like this right here..." He flipped through the pages quickly before stopping at a part on their family history. "A bunch of crap. Mostly false." Swiftly he closed the book before placing it back onto the shelf and looking his sister over.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 10:54 pm

Titania still smiled, "What can I say it's amuzing." She said this ina sort of whisper not because it was a library but because even with the small amount of people around she didn't like anyone really hearing her speak. Titania watched as her brother walked along the bookshelf and stopped. She watched as he pulled out a book that had the words 'Russian History' written on it. She knew what he was going to say before he even did. "I bet it is. Mayne we should write some history books of our own." She said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 10:58 pm

"Please...Everyone would think us mad. With all these false books written already." Lyonus had glanced to his fingers for a moment before looking back to Titania's face and saying in a soft tone, "Doesn't even matter that we lived it, isn't that right...My little Ana?" He leaned forward and placed a kiss to his sister's forehead. He'd called Titania by the nickname he had given her for her original name, Anastasia. It brought back some memories, but there had been 96 years to get over all of that, so it didn't bother him anymore. In fact he oftentimes went by his original name Alexei.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 11:07 pm

Titania sort of laughed a little at her brothers comment. She smiled when he called her Ana it brought back good memories of what it was like long ago. Then, she felt the kiss her brother had left on her head and she hugged him. Even though it had been a while since all of these things happened it still made Titania feel a bit upset. She tried not to show her brothwer though. Titania was a very caring person when not around other people. She didn't know if her brother had noticed this before but she hoped he didn't but considering how close they were it was hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 11:13 pm

Lyonus blinked slightly as Titania suddenly hugged him, but slowly he lifted his own arms and wrapped them securely around his shorter twin. Holding Titania close to himself, he placed his cheek gently to the girl's head. "I'm sorry...I forget it still upsets you." There were some differences between the two twins personality-wise, but no matter how different they were, Lyonus loved Titania very much and didn't want her to have any sort of pain at all. Carefully he stroked the other's hair in a soothing sort of way.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 11:21 pm

Titania stood still hugging Lyonus as he stroked her hair. "Oh no that's alright. I'll have to get over it eventually just as you have." She said her voice slightly softer than before. So, he did notice but that's alright she knew it would happen if it hadn't already. Titania then realized they were in the library and backed away sticking her hands in the Pockets of her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 11:25 pm

Lyonus' head tilted to the side as Titania stepped back from him. "Woah now...Is my baby sister getting too old for some PDA?" The man loved his twin very much and often spoiled her, but that didn't mean that he wouldn't occasionally tease her a bit like this. Lifting up his hand he brushed his hair from his eyes. He loved his hair a lot, but it could get a bit annoying at times with it falling in his eyes often.
Back to top Go down
Titania
Assassin
Titania

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2014, 11:34 pm

Titania smiled as she hit her brother playfully in the arm. "What too good for a haircut?" She teased back at him. Titania knew that her brother loved his hair and if it made him happy then she did too. Then, she looked around at all the shelves full of books and the people sitting being as quiet as possible. Even if the people didn't see it Titania almost automatically gave a death stare everytime she looked towards them. "Wow I really don't see why I come here." She said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

History Section Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Section   History Section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History Section
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next