Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_vote_lcap100%Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 10 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 10 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 10 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Crystal Falls

Go down 
+5
Kyuzo Mamoru
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Crystal Falls - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:45 am

Kyuzo stood up after guessing it was probably best to mend his wounds. Walking back to his apartment, he could not help but close his eye putting the dagger back within his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Scout
Seras

Male Posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat 03 Sep 2011, 11:06 pm

The night air was thick, but not as heavy as one in a crowded, bustling city. The stars alligned one by one. It was a sign the fall equinox was coming close. Fall would have to be Seras' second favorite season, next to winter. He hated Spring and Summer, however, due to his allergies. Damned pollen. He brought a tissue to his nose and sneezed. His expression scrunched up into one that was disgusted. Followed by each footstep was a rattle. It was from the saber on his side. He placed the tissue in his front pocket, looking about. Seras prefered to walk alone on a beautiful night. First off, he was used to it, and second, he really had no interest in walking alongside someone else like a lost puppy. Tch.

He stopped abruptly. There was something... Off. Making a left pivot, he turned just in time to see a human with a gun pointed right to his face. A dry laugh escaped his perfect lips. The human carried a small pistol. It held about twelve rounds and happened to be automatic. It was made from black steel. Seras raised his left leg to knee the human in the side. The male moved back before the swift kick hit him, but Seras improvised and stuck his leg the whole way out to give a sharp blow to his side. He brought a gloved hand up and wagged his finger with a quiet tisk, tisk. The human laughed and fired a shot. It missed, but he shot again, trying to hit the eternal. The two got caught into fisticuffs.

Years of prowess allowed Seras to have the advantage. Of course, what more could you expect from a hardened Nazi solider? He took a quick left shot at the male's shoulder, causing him to drop his pistol. The male pulled out another, loading it quickly and firing a shot into Seras' right shoulder. He grinned, bringing his foot up to kick the male in the lower jaw. The impact caused him to stumble back. Seras picked up the one pistol, then ripped the other out of the male's hand. Picking the human up, he forced him to his knees. Admiring the firearms, he placed them diagonally towards the top of the male's head. Grinning, he fired them both.

Spoiler:

Seras eventually continued his walk, inhaling the fresh air the outside world had to provide. The sounds of flowing water filled his ears. It was a soothing sound, so he decided to go and investigate. Upon a few more footsteps, he found the source. It was a waterfall, about sixty feet or so up. He laughed quietly. It was a soothing laugh that seemed rather out of his normal personality. The water seemed so comforting to him. Slipping off his white boots, followed by his black socks, he stood barefoot. Slipping off his white jacket, he folded it up neatly, allowing the close combat medal to show, placing it down. Following that was his lavender vest, then his white cravat. Inhaling through his nose, he quickly exhaled through his lips. He slowly unbuttoned his white, long sleeved shirt, removing it and folding it, as well. His torso was absolutely flawless, remaining well-toned and slender. He then undid his belt and pants, dropping them and folding the pants up. He stood in black shorts, remaining as relaxed as possible.

He went over to the water, standing right under the waterfall. His slender fingers combed through his snow white hair, brushing it out of his face. He sighed calmly, something almost like a smile curving his lips. Seras kept his eyes shut, humming quietly. The water was a decent temperature--Not too cold, but not to warm, either. It could be described as lukewarm.

"It's wonderful to relax like this. It's as if I have no worries. Though, I really shouldn't be so blasé about this... We are at war."
Back to top Go down
Seras
Scout
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Sep 2011, 2:09 am

Seras had heard no sound over the rushing waters. His tense appearance relaxed as the lukewarm water splashed against him. The thin chain around his neck seemed to give a light shine. Hanging onto it was the pendant of a swastika. Despite the violence meant behind the symbol, the pure golden necklace was beautiful. There were two left in existence. He had both due to the fact he retrieved the other from his so-called partner. A sense of mourning fell over the eternal. His normal scowl faltered into a frown for a moment. Seras shook his head. No! It was a sign of weakness. Besides, the fact both of those he had gotten relatively close to died was just showing that they were just sickeningly weak and helpless. 

He looked carefully upon his hand and noted the human he killed had splattered a bit of their blood upon Seras' palm. He seemed angered that such an unclean thing had touched him. Upon raising his hand, the water rinsed off the blood. Closing his eyes once again, Seras enjoyed the feeling of the water rushing against his body. He exhaled sharply, noting the sound of wings. Keeping his eyes closed, he figured it was just a bird. Afterwards, he heard a splash. Once again, the thought was pushed aside due to the fact he figured it was just an aquatic creature. Upon the light embrace around his neck, his eyes opened. He was not surprised, nor was he angered. His attitude seemed rather neutral. 

"I see. So you prefer more hands on discovery than studying what you see."

Seras chuckled calmly, his hand grabbing ahold of one of the wrists belonging to the female behind him. The voice was one he recognized murmuring in the theatre, however, he did not know the woman's name. Silently, he pulled the female's arms from around his neck, keeping one wrist in each hand. He turned to face her and gave a faint smirk. As always, it held bloodlust and violence, much like everything else about him. 

"I don't consider myself much of a hands on project, but I can act as such. I must ask, though."

He paused, keeping his hands latched around her wrists. It was not a tight hold, but it was strong enough to keep her from breaking away. A dry, cruel laugh escaped his lips. His lavender eyes flashed with a sense of anger. Instead of punishing one physically, he would do so mentally. It was a cruel and unusual way, but it brought him humor. That was the only thing that mattered in his opinion. Seras seemed to get eye level with the female, keeping only about three centimeters of separation between himself and the other. 

"Don't you agree it's so much more exciting to look when you can touch? It strengthens the desire for something."

He laughed quietly, releasing her wrists and stepping back. With a swift motion, he brushed his hair back with his hand. Seras walked back onto land, slipping the white dress pants on over his black shorts, followed by his belt, then his footwear. After which, he slipped his white, long sleeved dress shirt on and buttoned it, followed by tying the white cravat around his neck. Over his shirt went his lavender vest which he buttoned, then his white jacket that remained open. Once he was decent, he turned back to face her. 

"As for your original question, it depends on the strength one holds. If you're strong, follow along. If you're weak, stay out of my way."

Seras fixed his black gloves on his hands, looking about. It was odd how no other humans seemed to come by to find their other partner. Picking up the rapier he had? He placed it at his side. Closing his eyes, he cleared his throat. 

"Although I do appreciate formalities, I suppose an introduction is due, yes? My name is Seras Mandalay."

He took careful strides back to the water. He walked on the rocks so he would not get his pant legs wet. Seras extended his hand for a shake. He knew the female was not human, and he would be forced to 'make nice' with her, as well as a few other people. The thought disgusted him greatly. He never did believe in relying on others, no matter what the consequences. 
Back to top Go down
Seras
Scout
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Sep 2011, 10:00 pm

A nod caused his head to move up and down. However, after many years of war and bloodshed, he had lost his desire for anyone, but there was still a faint flame there that kept him desiring at least the presence of people. Acceptance was something that did not matter, but the thought of being close to another brought some sort of strange feeling. He felt something turn his stomach. It wasn't a feeling he enjoyed. It was as if his fear of getting too close to someone was beginning to show as if it were a visible part of him. He turned his head briefly. There's no way he could let that happen. He was too proud to allow people into his personal life, but he wasn't weak enough to only use people for his own desires. With a breeze passing by, he closed his eyes. 

He chuckled inwardly, remembering her face quite well when he had released her. She seemed rather shocked. Of course, he had just gotten started. Seras was a strange man to piece together, and whenever people got close to figuring him out, he would change course right then and there. It brought him a sense of joy to mislead people. They were so gullible. 

"You seem to be upset. Were you comfortable in that state?"

Seras laughed quietly. Upon turning, he watched as crystal formed in place of the water. He showed no signs of interest, but he did admit the ability could be beautiful and deadly, both simultaneously. Upon hearing her name, he gave a simple nod. After her words on how she had respect for him since the day he gave his speech, a faint smile broke past his lips. 

"I do enjoy war. If it's war they want, it's war they shall get. But they should be warned; I've never held back, and I never plan to. Hesitation gets people killed."

He ran his fingertips against the pendant hanging from his necklace. It was a reminder of what he was, what he chose to be, and what he will remain as. In a sense, he was proud to bear such a symbol, despite the atrocities it had been used for. Upon reaching the end of his pendant, he returned his attention to Jayr. 

"I should have said this before, but you have an interesting name, Miss Sinclair."

His tone remained formal. It was appropriate to address people as such. A first name basis was not appropriate unless permission was given. Upon shaking hands, he noted the approach she took. That was the kind of assertiveness he wanted to see from the people he would be working with. After the firm handshake, he allowed his hand to fall to his side. Upon hearing the question, not an answer, but a laugh came in reply. That had been the first time anyone had asked if he was displeased with them. 

"I cannot say you, in particular, happen to. People in general displease me. They have become so naïve it is sickening."

Remembering the hint of displeasure he received upon breaking away from Jayr, a faint smirk came over his face as he took a bold step forward. People humored him so with their desperate thoughts of confiding in others. He would make an attempt at it just to discover what was so thrilling about it to others. One of his gloved hands caught the obsidian haired female by the wrist, a familiar way he used to grab others. His grip was strong, but not meant for malice. The other hand rested calmly against her face. He seemed rather controlling with his movements, but at the same time, seemed to be respectful about exactly how he did so. He leaned down to her level, several words in a sensual tone escaping his cruel lips. 

"You seemed so upset when I broke away. May there be a reason? Don't tell me, though. Show me. I want to see what exact desire burns within you, solider."

Seras wasn't going to sugar coat it. His tone was more commanding than it was questioning. Another cruel laugh escaped his lips. Any reaction would satisfy him. A punch, slap, kick... He was used to all those reactions. However, he knew he would get a far more different reaction. 

"Anything will do. You will not be reprimanded. I just want to see what you may be thinking in that head of yours."
Back to top Go down
Seras
Scout
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep 2011, 6:36 pm

"Ah, do forgive me. I am not used to following etiquette. I'm mostly used to holding a sword than anything else."

A dead silence fell over him. Hesitation from his soldiers happened to be a reason that they died. He smiled faintly, remembering quite well their screams that caused even himself to watch in absolute shock. Each soldier blown apart by well-placed snipers. Upon thinking back, the sight of severed parts flying everywhere brought him to lick his lips in amusement. Their deaths, in his mind, were their own faults. Closing his eyes, a simple sigh escaped Seras' lips. It also made him wonder what they had been thinking. Upon opening his eyes, a questioning look scanned over Jayr. Something about her seemed to remind him of himself. The thought of having someone much like him around made him laugh internally. Upon the request to address her by her first name caused Seras to give a nod to show that he understood and would do so. 

"Very well. I suppose it is only common curtesy to allow you to address me by my first name is in order."

Of course, The only person Seras knew that was alive within his life knew otherwise. His name certainly was not Seras Mandalay, but rather Azurro Vanel. He took a form of displeasure when using that name. Azurro Vanel had died as soon as he fell from grace. He heard that humans had always been naïve, and couldn't help but agree. However, as the years passed, their naïveté actions had worsened. It was the very core of his hatred for the living. They made mistakes, which was common, but frankly, they made too many mistakes for his liking. 

Upon receiving a surprised expression, a faint chuckle left his lips. His expression of interest had never ceased. Seras took great interest in the actions people gave. Upon feeling a pair of lips brush against his, he did nothing. It was no surprise to those who knew him. He took no interest in reacting to others with their own forms of teasing. After feeling the supposed innocent kiss at the corner of his lips, a faint smirk tugged at them. He knew she was far from innocent, but then again, he wasn't much of a saint, either. The feeling of butterfly kisses following his facial contours and against his neck felt unfamiliar, but he had to admit that he did enjoy it. 

"I'm rather curious to know exactly what is going through that pretty little head of yours."

Seras laughed casually, but the laughter was drowned out by a sharp gasp. His head careened to the side at the feeling of such a sensitive point being teased. After the feeling of her teeth pressing into his skin with force, a loud grunt escaped the normally stoic eternal's lips. Being overpowered like this gave him a sense of helplessness, but it was an enjoyable kind. A hiss broke past his lips at the thought of being overpowered. He kept to his word, refusing to give punishment for her actions. Frankly, he felt angered, yet aroused at the same time. His lavender eyes hardened as he made eye contact with the azure eyed female. 

"You must not hold much desire," he laughed quietly. 

[So sorry. Short post. .3.]
Back to top Go down
Seras
Scout
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 10 Oct 2011, 6:20 pm

The way Jayr had said his name seemed to cause an electrifying feeling. The sound was as if his name happened to be a fine wine. He did admit, the savorable sound of his name like that was enjoyable. Mostly, his name was used in fear, but now it seemed to be in favor. Each word she said was one he had to agree with. Seras had done the same when given the chance. A flash of interest was noted in his lavender gaze. Something about the quick flash seemed mysterious. It was not violent, but more or less humored.

"You speak as if we have known each other for years, Jayr," the eternal stated calmly. "But I agree with what you say."

It was obvious to see the satisfaction she had taken from his reaction. It caused his anger to further a little, but not by much. It could not be noticed, however. When Jayr asked about him holding any desire, a thin, almost dark smile plastered his lips. Seras paused for a moment, thinking of how, exactly, to explain his desires. They were few and far between, which happened to be a good thing, but they weren't the most proper desires.

"I lack desire," he admitted. "Ever since my arrival in Germany during the second world war, I cannot say I've held any desire for anything but bloodshed."

Upon hearing the choice of words she had after the question made him a bit curious. He kept his gaze locked with the one of the azure eyed woman before him. He moved to a point in which he had space to lean his head so that he could mumble something. His breath was cool, having a pleasant, mint-like scent to it.

"Do forgive me."

With that, he began to mimic her earlier movement of trailing his lips along her jawline in chaste butterfly kisses. He then began to travel down the female's neck. Upon finding a place in which he was satisfied, Seras flicked his tongue along the skin. After doing that, he bit roughly into the skin in a manner that was most likely to draw blood. After doing so, his lips curved into a light smirk against her pale skin.

"I won't let you have all of the fun," his voice was laced with humor and a hint of something else. Exactly what it was seemed hard to tell.

Seras straightened up as if nothing had occurred, allowing Jayr to return to her normal stance of resting her head against the hollow of his throat. One of his gloved hands came up to stroke the back of the petite female's head as the other made its way about her waist. Of course, there was a sense in his touch that made it seem as if he felt he was doing so incorrectly. A daring smirk flashed across his lips. Something about his stance seemed to be more relaxed and less dangerous. However, like all, he still held the capability of attacking when he pleased. Though it was highly unlikely that he would be quick to move. Seras seemed quite relaxed in his current position.

Hearing the quick mumble, he gave a simple nod. The motion was one of understanding. Then again, he didn't find much pleasure in much of anything. However, the female caught his interest. The least he could do was attempt to play. His eyes fell shut as he rested the top of his head against Jayr. For once, he seemed to feel lighter, almost as if he was enjoying being so close to another person. The thought caused him to shudder a bit. He didn't like the thought of ever letting his guard down, and that's exactly what he was doing at the moment. He parted his lips to say something, thinking of how to word it exactly. Instead of saying what he was going to, the words changed.

"You're frigid, Jayr."

His tone seemed almost questioning. Seras opened his eyes to look up. The night was a rather cool one, but then again, he never noticed when it came to temperature change due to his rather warm attire.
Back to top Go down
Seras
Scout
Seras

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed 12 Oct 2011, 6:54 am

Upon noting a flash of disappointment within Jayr's physical appearance, Seras gave a simple sigh. His eyes fell shut in an attempt to reconsider his words on the subject. A thin, barely noticeable smile tugged at the corner of his lips. He shook his head, giving a 'tsk, tsk' sound.

"Allow me to finish my thoughts on that. I have no desire for anything physically, but you happen to pique my interest. I do want to see how... Able you are."

His eyes flashed open in a calm manner as he finished his sentence. The words he spoke fell in almost a soft purr towards the end. He couldn't lose the female's interest just yet. Upon clearing his throat, he touseled his snow white locks with his slender, black-gloved fingers. Seras had found himself in a rather different scenario. If he gave up all at once now, he knew he would lose Jayr's interest, and that would just not do. It was not like a battle in which one could surrender if they wish. A chuckle resonated from his throat at the feeling of her shudder. In truth, he was surprised that she was so willing for his fun and games. A thought caused him to falter for a moment.

"I do hope you are not so willing because of my position at the time being," he mumbled, referring to his ranking for the war.

Upon being questioned what he meant by fun, another chuckle sounded. He fell silent for a moment or so, trying to figure out what to say and how to say it. His thin smirk remained as he began to explain his thoughts verbally. He returned his lips to her ear, mumbling something that only she could interpret.

"I'm sure you know what I mean, but to put it bluntly, I wish to desecrate you even further than what you have been," his voice spoke calmly. "But I suggest we take it somewhere a little more... Private, yes?"

Seras wasn't going to sugar coat his thoughts. He held plenty of things in mind. He returned to facing the female, his smirk somewhat widened now. An amused expression lingered upon his face. The feeling of her pressing against him even closer was one feeling that he found to be reassuring.

"I could give you a hint, if you'd like, that is."

He moved closely, pressing his lips to the female's in a chaste manner. Within mere seconds of that motion, he bit Jayr's bottom lip in a harsh manner, slipping his tongue past her lips in a swift manner. The taste he would was one he seemed to enjoy quite well. The saccharine taste enveloped him. He seemed to trace the contours of her mouth in an enjoyable manner. After a few seconds, he broke away.

Seras brought his hand to wipe over the corner of his mouth. His eyes flashed with interest as the saccharine taste lingered for a bit. A chuckle broke his calm demeanor as he let out a breath. He seemed rather relaxed, even when being told she had to be. He figured she felt as if he was reffering to a personality he had yet to see. Upon being asked such a question, he thought carefully before answering.

"Well," he began. "I cannot say for certain because I would not, but I'm rather certain you would not either. Besides, I don't see that scenario occuring."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 8:03 pm

Iokaste found herself attracted by the sound of running water and wandered up to the area. She had just been released by an eternal back in the human's laboratory. Though since her mutation it was completely in her genetics to find any source of water that she could. As she reached the edge of the water at the bottom of the falls she immediately stripped completely down, hopping into the water right after, going through her transformation. Her skin turned a light blue and her legs formed together and elongated to make a tail, dark blue scales growing from just above her waist down, the fins at the end of her tail a tan color. Gills formed upon her neck as her ears shifted as well, growing into what looked to be fins, though she could still hear perfectly well out of them. She grew happy to be out of that tank and began to sing a light melody in the Celtic language...something that would attract anyone to the edge of the water in somewhat of a trance as that was what mermaids did.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 8:19 pm

Mori wondered why he had been brought back here. He had been wandering around absently and coudln't find any thing to do. The neko carefully stepped from rock to rock making sure he didn't hurt himself as he did so yet being graceful as a cat, he went from step to step like it was a child's game. Mori blinked and stopped as he heard singing. A soft melody. A familar melody. The neko found himself walking closer to the water though he originally planned to catch glimpses of what the cave was hiding. He ended up near the water and almost tripped over something atthe water's edge. He looked down, snapping out of whatever trance he had been in and spotted clothes. After a blank moment to himself, he stepped back nervously and looked around, his long black tail curling nervously.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 8:30 pm

Ioksate blinked her eyes some though she didn't stop her tune as she heard someone draw near and she couldn't help but grin as she sang her words, seeing as a boy drew near the waters surface. She moved herself quietly behind a rock before ending her tune and calling out in a soft yet deceptive voice, "Dear boy...don't be frightened....nothing's going to hurt you..." she added a 'yet' in her own mind as she began to softly sing her enticing melody once more in an attempt to lure him back over to the edge as she peaked out from behind the rock in order to glimpse at the boy once more, also allowing her gentle blue face to be seen by him so that he knew what was the source of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 8:38 pm

Mori blinked as he looked up at the source of the voice; a girl with blue skin swimming in the water. Strange though, he heard of skinny dipping but this water was cold, nearly freezing. Especially in this time. Her scent kept him suspicious. A strange fish smell yet it was mixed meaning that she was a half breed but what was that fish smell. He thought of mermaid's but they were folklore were they not? He heard her sing again and wondering if he should reply, her found himself once again capitvated by the song. Mori shook his head, growling curses at himself before putting a ear bud from his ipod into one ear and looking back to the girl with a polite thought slightly strained smile.
"Now. Now. Whoever said I was scared? Perhaps a bit wary but curiousity mostly dominates my thoughts."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 8:45 pm

Iokaste blinked, noticing as the boy placed his ear bud in and immediately cut off her singing, realizing it wouldn't work if he had that in his ear, "Ah...curiosity...you must be a neko?" It was more of a question than a statement since it was just a guess as she had always been told that nekos were extremely curious just like regular cats. Her eyes skimmed over his form before she finally spotted his tail, "Oh my...I can't believe I didn't notice before." She dove under the water, a light splash being made as her tail went in after the rest of her body, though it was hidden by the rock. She remained under the water a good while as she made her way back over to where the edge was, finally popping up in front of the boy, near the edge. She placed her hand up onto the ground near the water as she looked up at the boy, smiling some as she did, "Well look at you..." She gave a light giggle, finding herself in a somewhat pleasant mood.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 8:59 pm

Mori raised his shoulders and then let them fall casually in a sort of shrug. Most people usually guessed right when they wanted to know his Race seeing as how the neko was always curious, it never really took long for people to find out about him. Unless )f course, his obvious cat tail and ears were hidden. Mori watched curiously as she dove under the rock towards the edge...or so he thought, hecould barely see the girl through the dark water. Seeing her pop up again close to the edge made him smile in spite of himself, slightly satisfied that he was correct. The neko bowed in a formal manner and smiled teasingly to her.
"I often try to refrain myself or I end up staring too long."
He chuckled before tilting his head to the side thinking that his suspicions could possibly be correct. Maybe this girl was a mermaid but how was that possible? He couldn't begin to comprehend. Under his breath, he murmered.
"Mermaid? Syren? Wether it be Greek, Roman, or Fairy Tale..."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 9:11 pm

A somewhat satisfied smile slid across Iokaste's face. Only from her shoulders up was visible as she had no shirt on. It was quite uncomfortable to have anything on her upper body since, one it weighed her down when it got wet and two her skin was rather sensitive in this form. She moved herself to float on her back, her arm immediately moving to cover her chest so she wouldn't be revealed as she allowed her dark blue tail to come up to the surface, flicking a tiny bit of water, though she made sure that it wasn't near the neko boy, "Mermaid, Siren...both are really the same, if you think about it. In the original legends Mermaids used their voices to lure boats into the rocks so they would sink or drown people...so, they're really the same as a 'Siren' just with a different name." She allowed her tail to move some, gently slapping the surface of the water before continuing, "I'm not a full one, anyway. There was just a freak accident."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 9:20 pm

Mori's sleek black cat ears twitched slightly upon her comment and he smiled a bit, noticing that he had accidently said that out loud. The neko looked away respectfully as the girl laid back in the water, splashing some in the process. Mori slipped off his shoes and sat at the edge, dipping his feet in. Though he was part cat, he had no hate for water and even though his element was fire, he loved the cool touch it gave him. He flicked his tail to the side and raised his eyes to her face as a small smirk rose to his lips as a joking manner.
"But Sirens are also rumored to eat the flesh off any man that they capture. How can I be so certain that you won't eat me? As you can see, I'm very delicious in appearance."
He gestured to his thin frame that almost made him look feminine. A joke it would seem since its obvious nobody would be wanting to be picking off whatever flesh was on his bones. Skinny for a teen, Mori was probably the last person to eat. May be useful for picking teeth after.
"Oh? Do explain."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 9:30 pm

Iokaste reached her free hand up to push her fingers through her long, wet blonde hair, glancing towards the boy, "Mn...you're getting awfully comfortable near me...what makes you think I won't try drowning you? That sounds like fun." She teased the neko lightly as she didn't really plan on drowning him as of yet...she wasn't in the mood for such the thing right now, "I wouldn't eat you...though I'm sure you probably are quite delicious." She grinned some before giving a teasing whisper almost as if telling him a secret, "I prefer the women for that." She closed her eyes up before speaking once more, "Mn...there was a human scientist one time...she wanted to make a serum that would attack the genetics of creatures and rearrange them so that they would become human...her plan was to use this for those creatures that WISHED to become human. I myself was a human....she used me as a willing test subject. She placed a bit of mermaid's blood into me so that the genetic code would exist inside of me. From there she injected the serum...it did quite the opposite of what it was supposed to. The only difference between myself and the ORIGINAL mermaids is that I can take on human form, though as soon as I get wet...I turn into a mermaid once more."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 9:54 pm

Mori snickered quietly to himself and nodded to what she said. He kept a smirk on his face though it was harmless and meant nothing, his tails wayed on the ground absently behind him in a thoughtful manner as he raised an eyebrow to what she said about prefering women. The neko pretended to look offended and placed a hand on his chest.
"You insult me."
He bowed his head slightly before looking back up to her in a new way, a serious almost mature expression as he considered what she told him. Willing...Who would be willing..? The neko had his own past with distrustful humans and he couldn't help but come to frown. Not understanding completely and being the nosy neko he was, Mori opened his mouth to ask.
"Why? Why did you let them experiment on you?"
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 10:00 pm

Iokaste let out a light laugh, "There, there, neko-kun....It's not just you. I prefer the women over all men." She smiled, a bit amused, though at the second question from the boy her smile disappeared, replaced by a solemn look as she said softly, "I loved her...that's it. That's why I let her do it...I loved her. She didn't mean to and she wanted to use it for a good cause..." She trailed off and closed her eyes, rolling over so she was vertical in the water once more, all the way up to her shoulders covered by the darkness, "Wouldn't you do anything to help the person you loved...?" the solem expression remained where it was.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 10:12 pm

Mori blinked in surprise at the confession and laughed lightly himself, nodding once. He could probably call himself bisexual since he flirted with boys and girls though he mostly teased his guy friends since their expressions were always funnier and surprised because they never saw it coming. Mori noticed how the mermaid's expression changed and it chilled him when he heard her question. The water felt like it had gotten fifteen degrees colder and his hands had clasped hold of eachother in a death clapse. His knuckles were turning white from the pressure and he offered the girl a painful smile, his eyes dulling into a dark black.
"You have no idea..."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 10:19 pm

Iokaste moved herself a bit closer to the boy in front of her and frowned some, reaching out to lay her hand gently over his clasped hands in a comforting way as she said lightly, "I was mutated and lived in a tank for years for her before she disappeared...I think I've got some sort of idea." She lifted the other hand up as well, placing that over his hands too, holding onto the outsides of them since they were clasped. She was rather surprised...she fostered hatred inside of herself for anyone but Cordelia since she let her out, but now she found herself connecting with yet another person...he seemed to be in a situation like she herself was.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 10:32 pm

Mori looked down to her blue colored hands blankly as they laid over his hands and he nodded slightly, understanding what she said. He wondered about his past, she told him so much already, it seemed almost unfair that he would keep all his secrets in.
"Some humans are detastable...Even when changed. I trusted someone...and they ended up using me as a test rat for their sick domination. My life changed after that. Completly."
He didn't want to mention just how it had changed. No. He was too uncomfortable with saying that his life was now in the sake of a sword. A katana that if broken would kill Mori if gone beyond repair. Even now, a chip off the sword coulds end the neko's organs ripped or sliced. He shook his head to get that out of his mind and he looked to the side thoughtfully.
"...My lover died. He knew it was going to happen...And once I figured it out. There was nothing I could do."
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon 23 Jan 2012, 10:54 pm

Iokaste brushed her thumbs gently over the neko's hand, trying to comfort him. She listened to him patiently and nodded her head once. She understood..."Sometimes...love hurts....she didn't die...but I always had myself believing that she was sent away for loving me...I've been finding clues, lately. She left of her own accord...she didn't really love me. She used me then dumped me." She shrugged her shoulders some, "That's not nearly as bad as your situation, though...despite how mad I am at her...I can't imagine not ever having the chance of seeing her again....I'm sorry, neko-kun."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 2:20 pm

Mori kept his gaze away, suddenly not wanting to talk about this anymore. His body felt cold and he felt as if he breathed no air. He felt hollow, almost completly empty. The neko took a deep breath before sighing to the side and returning to look at the mermaid with a curious gaze.
"Funny, isn't it? How someone can still love someone even after being betrayed."
Though Mori knew it wasn't funny but sad. He had never really felt betrayed by any of his friends nor his lover but he knew that it was a terrible loss and complete abandonment. He felt sympathy for the girl...
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 3:38 pm

Iokaste gave an emotionless laugh, "It is...it really is." She gave a slight smile before taking her hands off of the neko's, moving back away from him some before changing the topic, laying on her back and just floating in the water, "So...what exactly brings you here, if you don't mind me asking?" She brushed her fingers through her wet hair to untangle it some, her blue eyes moving to look at the boy sitting at the edge of the water, the fins that were her ears twitching some as she watched, waiting patiently for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 5:20 pm

Mori blinked as she moved her hands away and he seemed to be coming out of a trance or rather out of his head. The neko smiled before glancing up as he tried to remember why he had come...Oh right! The crystals! There was a legend or actually it was a rumor that the water wasn't the only crystal-like substance in the caves. Mori grinned to the girl and leaned back on his two hands while his feet slowly paced in the water.
"Well, I would have been searching the caves for a rumor that's been going around this guild I been stalking but for some odd, very odd, reason, I felt compelled to come to the water. Now whatever could have convinced me to come over here? I was pretty bent on exposing that rumor too."
Mori had even come prepared wearing swim trunks and an old t-shirt that had some old rock band logo on it. The crystals were in a cave so obviously he was going to have to search extensively.
Back to top Go down
Aella Ealasaid
Scout
Aella Ealasaid

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 Jan 2012, 9:49 pm

Iokaste couldn't help but laugh lightly, tilting her head some at the neko while a devious grin crossed over her face, "My, my...I do wonder myself. Could it perhaps have been a beautiful young girl with a charming personality and a great voice." She tapped the side of her face lightly, "Boy do I wonder if the voice had anything to do with that..." Her grin faded and just a smile took her place as she swam back over to the boy and placed a hand on each side of her leg so she could lean towards him some. She wasn't advancing on him, it was just her way of standing a bit closer since her being in the water put more distance between them than having just been standing near each other would. "A rumor? What kind of rumor would that be? I do quite enjoy them myself. Let's share some gossip...or rather, you share some." She giggled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Falls
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: