Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_vote_lcap100%Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 6 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 6 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Crystal Falls

Go down 
+5
Kyuzo Mamoru
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Crystal Falls - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 8:57 pm

Kyuzo sighed while rubbing the back of his head and he looked to Raven with a eyebrow raised but it went down after a while never have seen her smile like that. His gray eyes became heavy looking as he closed his eyes now feeling a tug at his heart for it reminded him of his dear sister, Rinkage.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 10:38 pm

Raven, having looked back at the water and trying to dry out her hair, ears, tail, and clothes hadn't notice the sudden sad look on Kyuzo's face. She let's a foot go into the water and for rout now she didn't mind it. She kept her eyes on the water watching a fish or two swim by every now and then her ears up and her tail swinging with excitement
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 10:44 pm

Kyuzo felt his pockets and he sighed a bit, having no job and not giving people the proper treatment placed Kyuzo into a bad situation. Child Kyuzo didn't care about that but obviously Adult Kyuzo did and that goes to show they were entirely different. "Raven-chan, what do you plan to do here?" Kyuzo decided to ask since he was wondering if he could get ideas.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 10:49 pm

Raven blinks and looks back and him and smiles "Well right now I'm working for Suki-senpai at the anime and manga shop, so I guess that's kinda helping me hold up for a while. But I would really like to start working or even start my own restaurant" she giggles at the idea
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 10:57 pm

Kyuzo frowned and closed his eyes and after going silently he smirked a bit. "Good for you, Raven-chan." Kyuzo still had to figure out what he could do, even though he had a apartment he may need money to pay for it in the end.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 11:22 pm

Raven spun around then hopped up run paws at Kyuzo's nose like if she was a kitten and smiles at him "Why the long face Kyuzo-sama?" she tlts her head, her ears tilting with it slightly
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 2:37 am

"Don't place Sama at the end of my name just normal san will work. Long face? I'm okay, don't worry about it Raven-chan." Kyuzo covered his mouth and he closed his eyes for a moment for he needs to have people stop worrying about him but it was hard to change his attitude for he had been this way for years.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 7:21 am

Raven nods and stops pawing at his nose but keeps her head tilted "But I always worry. I mean, not only for you, but for all my friends even when nothing is wrong right that moment I'm with them or away from them. So it's hard for me not to worry." she gives him a small smile even though at the moment her couldn't see it because of his closed eyes
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 12:22 pm

Kyuzo opened his dull gray eyes which were some what gentle yet stern in appearance. "Arigatou, for worrying about me but there has to be better ways. If this keeps up you may die of my boredom, Raven-chan." Kyuzo's child appearance would of never said that but would of been stubborn and leave but this was his real aged appearance and he was entirely different from his child appearance, apparently the child appearance didn't want nothing but love from someone and so did his Adult. In other words they weren't all to different when it came to seeking for someone to love.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 11:20 pm

Raven tilts her head again, links her own fingers tighter then smiles "But Kyuzo-San, you aren't boring. You are very entertaining. Well at least in my eyes you are" she giggles and gives him another bright and comforting smile just invade he needed it. She wasn't always like this but when a friend thought down on themselves she always did her best to bring it up those thoughts. Even though she only told them the truth she somehow almost always managed to do what she had planned to
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 11:23 pm

Kyuzo couldn't help but let a small smirk appear over his lips. "Arigatou, Raven-chan." Kyuzo's expression softened with his right hand over his chest as he clenches his shirt, again her smile tugged a bit at his heart.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 11:30 pm

Raven nods "Of course! I always do my best to tell the truth" she giggles then pulls out her iPod and starts flipping through the songs. She bit on her tongue having it stick out of her mouth a little and a cute puzzled and a little bit of Where-on-earth-did-it-go?!? kind of look came to her face. A smile suddenly grows on her lips and she fiddles with her iPod once more before putting it in her pocket, a soft and kinda slow piano piece beginning to play. She holds out a hand, her ears up and tail swinging to the beat
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 11:33 pm

Kyuzo was taken back by this motion but didn't say anything as he found a rock to sit on and watched her with a rather confused look on his face, he had only seen people on Tv and at shows dance but never had seen other people besides stars dance.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 11:38 pm

Raven watches as he sat down at ended up giving him the same confused look back. But she just shrugged. The song was already almost half way over even though she hadn't even been standing there for less then a minute. She giggles and starts dancing by herself, pretending there is a person dancing with her. Her eyes closed her ears up and her tail swinging after her. Her shoulder up and back slightly and she had perfect posture. This 1. Making it eaiser for her to move smoothly and 2. Maligning her look taller. Soon that song ended and Weightless by All Time Low started to play and she started to rock out. She was laughing her full on head off, having somehow forgotten about her audience, and not caring how stupid she looked
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 11:42 pm

Kyuzo's expression was a rather peaceful one. His dull gray eyes seem to darken as he closes his eyes for he didn't want to watch her dance for he thought that it made her uncomfortable and that was why he didn't watch her.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 11:44 pm

Raven suddenly just dropped. The song had ended and the music had stopped on it's own. She lays there still breathig rather fast but her eyes were closed and her ears were down. Her tail swung only once in a while as well. She was suddenly fast asleel
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 11:50 pm

Kyuzo opened his eyes and he looked to Raven and after a moment of blinking he walked over with a rather concerned look but after sometime he found out she was asleep and happened to raise eyebrow but didn't do or say anything.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 6:22 am

Raven rolls over, just enough that she is able to, for some odd reason, wrap herself around one of Kyuzo's leg, still asleep. Of course, she probably had no idea what she as doing because otherwise she would have let go right away
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 10:44 am

Kyuzo looked concerned but didn't say anything as he looked down to her as she slept. He couldn't just leave her here, dull gray eyes closed as he sighed debating on what he could do but nothing came up. Kyuzo bended down just enough to try to get her off of his leg in a soft manner.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 4:08 pm

By the time he was close enough to touch her she had turned into a black kitten again and just rested on his foot. Her ears were down, her tail lay still and the kitten purred/snoored every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 9:43 pm

Kyuzo chuckled silently as he softly moved his feet from her and just watched her finding a nice rock to sit on.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 10:30 pm

The kitten rolls over once with small and quiet grunt, then stretchs but keeps on sleeping as if she were alone. She snoored a little louder but not much.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 10:32 pm

Kyuzo was curious to know why she fell asleep to quickly, then again she did dance alot. Sighing, Kyuzo felt a bit tired but he would try not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 10:36 pm

The kitten ended up on her back and her feet straight up. She meowed once then yawned and shook a little, blinking then slowly turned back into a girl and rubbed her eyes, looking like a cute little kid that just woke up. She was still on her back and she just stared and the cave ceiling for a while trying to figure out where she was, having forgotten
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 10:38 pm

Kyuzo opened his eyes and he looked to Raven silently not sure what to say what he had just seen.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 10:42 pm

Raven sits up and looks around then grins as she remembers where she was. She hadn't seen Kyuzo sitting on the rock and she then rememered he had been here. Her back facing him she looks in front of her and on her sides "Kyuzo-san?" her voice sounded rather sad, she having thought he had left her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Falls
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: