Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_vote_lcap100%Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 7 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 7 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Crystal Falls

Go down 
+5
Kyuzo Mamoru
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Crystal Falls - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 10:42 pm

Raven sits up and looks around then grins as she remembers where she was. She hadn't seen Kyuzo sitting on the rock and she then rememered he had been here. Her back facing him she looks in front of her and on her sides "Kyuzo-san?" her voice sounded rather sad, she having thought he had left her
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 10:45 pm

"Hai?" Kyuzo looked to Raven with a rather calm look on his face, he was also curious to what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 11:20 pm

Raven jumped a little then spun around and as she saw Kyuzo a wide and happy smile grow on her face "I thought you had left. I'm happy you didn't" her cheeks turned a little pink by then but she didn't seem to notice. Her tail was swinging happily and her ears were up
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 11:31 pm

Kyuzo smiled a bit with his dull gray eyes gentle in texture. "Raven-chan, I would never leave you alone unless I bothered you and then I would leave." Kyuzo looked to Raven rather curious but it was more of amusement.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 11:34 pm

Raven thinks for a second then shakes her head "The only way you could really bother me was by yelling at me for something I either didn't do or something I usually do" she nods "And you don't seem like that kind of person. So I wouldn't have any reason to ask you to leave" she giggles and the smile on her face brightened
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 11:40 pm

Kyuzo placed his finger on his chin as he looked to Raven smile again, he closed his eyes as he smiled a bit. "Well, I'm glad."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 11:46 pm

Raven giggles and nods "Me too. I like not being yelled at" she looks at the ceiling again
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 11:50 pm

Kyuzo blew in his hands with his eyes closed. "Hai..." He blinked once and looked down after a while.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 11:55 pm

Raven looks to Kyuzo then smiles a little but slowly get a dumbfounded look as she looks over his head. She wasn't looking at anything she had started to day dream and she always ended up staring at something till something snapped her out of her dream state
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 11:57 pm

Kyuzo stood up and walking toward Raven he semi leans into her face. "You aren't going to fall asleep unexpectedly are you, Raven-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 12:05 am

Raven blinks a couple times. She blinked away the tears that had formed from et eyes being open for too long. Her cheeks turn pink again but she giggles and shakes her head "Not this time. Sorry about before by the way" she smiles and sits cress crossed her hands behind her legs
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 12:08 am

"Arigatou, Raven-chan. You worried me a bit for I thought you fainted or died from the energy loss." Kyuzo placed his right hand up through his bangs as he sighed, why did he always stress over such small things.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 12:13 am

Raven face grow a little sad "I'm sorry I shouldn't have just fell. I didn't mean to worry you" she fiddles with her fingers this time she noticed te blush as it grew darker
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 12:16 am

Kyuzo looked to her and he walked over to her, taking a hold of her fiddling hands into his large hands he smiled a bit as he said softly with understanding. "Raven-chan, I worry for everyone. If I didn't worry then what kind of man would that make me be? Heartless, no doubt. So, never stop feeling emotions. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 6:35 am

Raven blinks as he takes her hands and she blushes a little more, just enough TI make her cheeks rosy. She smiles at what he says then nods "Alright, I won't" she looks at him and smiles
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 1:42 pm

Kyuzo nodded with his expression calm. "That is good, Raven-chan." His dull gray eyes closed as he smiled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 2:26 pm

Raven just smiles at him. Her ears up and her tail swinging happily. Her smiles grows wider and seeing Kyuzo-san's eyes closed she snuck her hand up and tried to tickle his side trying to see if he was tickelish or not
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 May 2011, 7:49 pm

Kyuzo's eyes went wide and he smirked only then to chuckle dimly.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 4:15 pm

Raven tilts her head and pouts a little then tries to tickle him under his arm pits. She wanted to get a big laugh out of him, not just a tiny chuckle
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 10:55 pm

Kyuzo grunted and he sweatdropped, why was she trying to get him to laugh anyway and softly he flinched from the side. His dull gray eyes closed as he made a 'Ah-hah' sort of noise.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 11:24 pm

Raven let's her hands drop into her lap and she pouts. That wasn't a real laugh, it was forced. She only wanted to see if he could laugh to make him more cheerful and put a happy gleam in his eyes instead of a dull one. Not that she disnt mind the dull one she just wanted him to be happier
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:40 am

Kyuzo covered his mouth and he blushed a bit, he had forced that one out then again it was sort of in between and trying to relax his body of these feelings he looked to Raven and smiled lightly. "Raven-chan, why are you trying to make me laugh?"
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:45 am

Raven looks down at her hands
"because, you seem sad, well not really sad, but more...what's the word"
She puts a finger to her cheek and tries to think of the right word
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:48 am

Kyuzo blinked once and he frowned with his gaze looking down lightly. "Lost, Depressed,....Lonely?" Kyuzo looked up slightly to Raven as if curious to which of those help her in her search to find the right word.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:54 am

Raven nods and looks at him a little sad
"All of the above"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 12:57 am

Kyuzo coughed in his hand rather silently with his eyes closed. "Ah." Kyuzo put his arms down and he looked to the side with his eyes becoming lighter in color making his eye color seem light gray than normal gray. "I'm sorry if I disgust you or disturb you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Falls
Page 7 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: