Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_vote_lcap100%Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_vote_lcap0%Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 9 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_vote_lcapCrystal Falls - Page 9 I_voting_barCrystal Falls - Page 9 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Crystal Falls

Go down 
+5
Kyuzo Mamoru
Aimi Jutsuki
Saya
Mori Akuto
Sukiyomi
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout

Crystal Falls - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 2:37 am

Raven smiled softly and hugs him back, herself feeling a more whole then she had for a long while. Her cheeks turn a little red as her stomach rumbles as she 'shhhs' it.
"Shush your ruining the moment"

(for what?)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 3:12 am

(Gomen!!! I finally found something! XD)

Kyuzo blinked and he took her hand softly as he led her to his apartment. "Nothing is ruined. Come I'll make you something to eat, for it isn't healthy to miss meals."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo
Birthday : 1997-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 9:45 am

Raven blinks once then smiles and giggles and hugs his arm letting him lead her away
"Okay" she smiles wider at him
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:18 am

Having been running with eyes blurred with tears she hadn't known where she had ended up. She wiped her eyes and looked around. It took her a second but she started to cry more as she realized that she had ended up where her and Kyuzo had first met, she went to then edge of the water and fell to her knees, her hand on her heart still
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:24 am

Kyuzo walked up with his eyes fixed downward, when he saw Raven he froze but it wasn't noticable as he came closer. He could faintly hear her crying and right away he felt his heart shiver going from warm to a ice cold. He was of course silent for he didn't know what kind of reaction he would get.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:28 am

Raven shivered slightly, her ears down her tail silent on the ground. She ten curled herself into a ball but still sitting "It hurts. It hurts too much. What's wrong with me? Why does it hurt? It shouldn't hurt" she murmurs to herself, but being in a cave it echoed. She kept crying, but it wasn't as hard
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:33 am

Kyuzo shivered more as he stopped to where he saw her in a ball and he looked down making his hair faintly hide his face. "Uh..." was all he could get out since his tongue was paralyzed but the cold temperature in his heart and just thinking about it. Kyuzo was hurt by his mother and now here he was hurting Raven with this curse that his family had on him. He cared much for everyone and seeing this just pretty much make his heart slow down.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:38 am

Raven's eyes sudden as she heard a voice, knowing right away who it belonged to, and she quickly whipped her eyes, putting on smile and perked her ears up then stood up and looked around. Finally she saw him and slowly walked over to him. "Kyuzo-San" was all she could manage, afraid she might break out into tears again. Her heart still hurt badly but she did her best to ignore it
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:40 am

"H-Hai?" said Kyuzo surprised by her response and further more was surprised that she said his name and got up. Kyuzo's eyes softened a lot more than normal since Raven felt a little different to him, since his heart was still chilled till the very last vein.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:45 am

Raven frowned a little at the look on his face. Surprise. She flinched slightly, but she hid it well. She made herself smile again, blinking back the tears that were trying to come "What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:47 am

Kyuzo looked around the falls and he smiled a little. "I'm here looking at the places I have been here before. What you doing here?" His eyes remained the way they were, Kyuzo felt his heart about to stop.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:52 am

Raven looked down, her hair covering her face and she shakes her head "I...I don't know" a tear had gotten past and dropped to the ground. Her heart bounded in her chest, and it gave her the feeling as though she couldn't trust anyone anymore. She flinched again, not having time to cover it. More tears fell to the ground before she could stop them
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:55 am

Kyuzo saw the tears and he took a step back in horror as his heart ceased. "G-Gomen!" He looked to the side but then closed his eyes, it was almost like he was having a heart attack. "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, your free to travel just like me."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 1:57 am

Raven looked up at him confused as ever but the tears kept coming "Kyuzo...Kyuzo what are you talking about?" she voice shook along with herself. Her heart started to beat faster, and it hurt even more
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:00 am

Kyuzo knew that was childish and he couldn't basically make up for what he did, he was sure that she knew about it. "Gomen, I thought I made you cry only cause I asked you why you were here but are you crying for another reason?" Somewhere along saying that he felt a strange sensation in his chest since it was burning weirdly.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:04 am

Raven nodded and her hand went to her heart again "My heart hurts. I don't know why, but it hurts so badly. I don't know how to make it stop." the tears kept coming and she grabbed a fist full of her shirt where her heart was as it started hurting even more somehow
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:07 am

Kyuzo closed his eyes. "Gomenosai..." that was all he could say, he wanted to tell her what happened but he could not find the strength too.
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:10 am

Raven looked at him "Why are you sorry, Kyuzo-San?" she suddenly realized he was far away from her, and that he hadn't even touched her cheek or taken her hand or made any physical contact with her. She wondered what had happened as she stares him, red eyed. The tears had gone away but they threatened to come back
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:11 am

Kyuzo kept his eyes closed as he went silent while his left hand went to his pocket as he bit his lips. "I am so ashamed, but it could not be helped."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:14 am

Raven took a step away from him, finally getting what he may be talking about "Kyuzo...Kyuzo please...please tell me you aren't talking about what I think you are." she blinked back the tears that threatened to come as she stares wide eyed at Kyuzo
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:19 am

Kyuzo clutched hold of something in his pocket. "Gomen..." was all he could say as he drawed out his dagger from his pocket. "It is what you think, it happened. I could not deny the girl for she needed comfort and it grew." He finally let that feeling engulf his chest for she was more hurt and so since he knew she was a kind girl, much like his sister he was going to do the unspeakable for he sliced his own left eye with the dagger as his eye bleeds. "Gomenonsai, but don't worry you are free from me while my deed with the girl is still unfinished..."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:24 am

Raven gasps as it feels as if her heart stopped. She couldn't breath. She closed her eyes and shook her head "I thought you loved me! You said you loved me! How could you change that much! I love you Kyuzo, how could you!" she screams as she starts to sob then runs away, as fast as she could, but trips over her own feet and collapses to the ground, and just lays there, sobbing like none other
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:27 am

Kyuzo closed his right eye as he felt tears of his own coming out along with his left which it was fused with the blood, he made sure that his left eye wasn't permantly damaged but he did this for Raven cause well he needed to do something and yet he felt perfectly fine for he knew she would find better. "I am sorry that I changed, but you deserve way much better while the girl I am with so deperately needs me."
Back to top Go down
Aimi Jutsuki
Scout
Aimi Jutsuki

Female Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:32 am

Raven sits up, a rock having cut into her leg when she fell, and looks at him "I need you Kyuzo. You made me so happy. I was never sad. Then you were gone for so long, then you made your stupid change!" she chucked a rock at him but missed him by a long shot "I hate you! I never wanna see you again!" she kept on crying, surprised that she could talk because she could hardly breath now. She got up and ran away, as fast as she could with her cut open leg
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:35 am

Kyuzo stood there letting the tears fall and when he opened his right eye he saw the rock that was thrown. "You may hate me, but you will probably thank me later." He closed his eye making way to a nearby rock and looks upward letting the moon hit his face. Kyuzo knew she was happy to be with him but not if his addiction would resurface and he was pretty sure that Sunshine needed him which of course may help him in mental ways. After all she was the sun and he right now felt like the moon.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun 24 Jul 2011, 2:45 am

Kyuzo stood up after guessing it was probably best to mend his wounds. Walking back to his apartment, he could not help but close his eye putting the dagger back within his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crystal Falls   Crystal Falls - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Falls
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Fantasy :: M i y a g i . P r e f e c t u r e :: Akemi Park-
Jump to: