Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's room - Page 4 I_voting_barKyuzo's room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's room - Page 4 I_voting_barKyuzo's room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kyuzo's room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Kyuzo's room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:12 am

Mori twitched his ears upon hearing the phone vibrate making his own ear drums seeming to buzz inside his head at the sound, his senstitive hearing being the darn cause of it all. The neko heard soemthing about a saint as he opened his mouth to breathe a small yawn before opening his eyes though they were half opened and half closed as they stared at nothing. Mori smirked slightly at the thank you though his eyebrow twitched slightly in annoyance when he heard it come in a grumble from the man. He didn't say anything about it though since that was probably all Kyuzo could manage after being laughed at by Mori.
"I have a pretty good idea but it was was my pleasure to be of help."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:19 am

Kyuzo put his phone up and he smiled purely to Mori as he nodded and showed his gratitude, that was what needed was a good text from his friend to make him feel better. Stretching with his arms up and above his head did he later keep his arms above himself being behind his neck. Kyuzo placed his arms down though afterward and he asked rather curiously. "What are you going to do after this? Sight see I guess?" Kyuzo guessed also that he may come to send his sister's belongings to Ittou later on for he knew it took time for something to be mailed somewhere and especially since was so far away.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:26 am

Mori kept his eyes closed, his face an expressionless mask as he wondered what to do. Rumors had been going around about that frightful place and he was anxious to win bets and prove others wrong but he qlso felt too tired to move. Maybe tommorrow, today he could walk around and draw some scenery? The neko twitched his ears and replied in a lazy voice expected from a cat human that looked like he was asleep.
"Who knows? I've been almost everywhere in Miyagi. Maybe I'll just got draw something or perhaps tune up on my guitar skills in the park. I wonder if I could learn something from google, like how to renew a motorcycle or how to make a flanwithout ruining it or burning down my kitchen?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 12:39 am

Kyuzo nodded and he looked to the floor which kept him silent before deciding to go put Rini up, standing up and walking to the closet did he place her in there and he sighed. The adult closed the closet door and now time to get Usa-chan. Kyuzo walked to his room in a quick stride and when he returned he had a black rabbit with gold eyes and a red bow on its head and he opened the closet and placed her in there as well. Kyuzo knew that Mori would see her but at this moment he didn't care for he guessed Mori was going to be leaving soon and if that was the case then he may go to bed and stay in bed for a long time for strangely enough his head hurted. "Do what you want Mori-san. After all it is your choice and I for one can not stop it." Kyuzo sort of yawned silently as he walked over to the couch and laid down with his left arm over his eyes. He guessed that the smoking was doing this to him which led to another problem to not smoke for a long time. What fun that would be.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 2:15 pm

Mori grumbled crossly at the man for getting up and ruining his rest but he moved out of the way and watched with dull eyes as Kyuzo walked around, having taken Rini-chan with him. The neko rubbed his eyes but suddenly heard Kyuzo walk faster causing him to look and glimpse at the bunny plushie before that too disappeared out of sight. A cat ear twitched on top of his head and he raised an eyebrow. That bunny had yellow eyes...It was also wearing a bow. A small smirk tugged at his lips and Mori looked back to Kyuzo who had taken place again at the couch.
"Nyan~? Did that bunny have a bow or am I seeing things?"
Mori perked his ears high on his head and inclined it slightly as he noticed Kyuzo yawn, wondering when the man had last rested or even slept.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 9:10 pm

Kyuzo looked to Mori while lifting his hand up and he smiled sort of faintly. "Hai, she had a bow." Placing his arm over his eyes did his body shake out of random and it was always thanks to that random chill down his spine and as he laid there he couldn't help but chuckle more to himself than to Mori at that moment. Kyuzo had just thought of the last time he slept and he honestly didn't remember when the last time he slepted. It was funny to think of things like that out of random.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 25 Jan 2012, 9:23 pm

Mori chuckled and watched Kyuzo curiously for a moment, looking over the man's condition and he couldn't help but frown some. Now that he finally took notice, he must have been tired even after hanging around the neko for so long. His sleek black cat ears dropped some and he sat up and took a seat and the edge of the couch next the Kyuzo's laying form.
"Are you cold? Do you need a blanket? Or a neko pillow?"
Mori smiled givingKyuzo a light tease though the look in his eyes was sincere after seeing the man shiver and deal with him throughout the day, he wanted to make sure Kyuzo was comfortable before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 7:17 pm

Kyuzo made a face from behind his arm which was similar to a man scowling in a bit of a humorous way but that went away quite quickly when he peaked from behind his arm. "I think I am fine. Just going to lay here until something worth while happens. Oh uh, nevermind." Kyuzo placed his arm back over his eyes and he sighed faintly shakey like and as remained where he was did he hum something before saying. "Still able to tease me, man you really are something else." Faintly saying this in a weak tone did he chuckle a silent tone and became quiet for he went completely still as if holding his breath but really he was on the verge of sleeping but of course he forced himself awake wanting to hear Mori's response.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 7:50 pm

Mori narrowed his eyes slightly at the comment the man made and he huffed, his eyebrow twitching irrtably before looking to the side crossing his legs as he leaned his elbow onto his knee and rested his chin on his hand. The neko watched Kyuzo with dim curiousity while his ears silently twitched. He raised an eyebrow at his friend and bit his bottom lip as he looked away, wondering what he meant by that. Chewing the inside of his bottom lip, he stood up muttering to himself then bent over Kyuzo, placing a hand on the man's arm to keep it in place before pecking his lips like Kyuzo had done to him earlier if not holding it a bit longer.
"I'm full of surprises. Since I don't want to be a bother anymore, I'll take my leave. Try and get some sleep, work-a-holic."
Mori straightened back up and walked out of the room, heading to the door where hiss hoes resided. He slipped them on his feet, staring at the floor absently as he did so, thinking about where to go next. Maybe a swim or visit the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 7:56 pm

Kyuzo felt lips on his and that made him jump and twitch before blinking fast. "EH!?!" Kyuzo closed his eyes and laughed lightly for there he was about to fall asleep then he got kissed by Mori and he did hear Mori's response which made him laugh further. Rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand he couldn't help but snicker a few times. "How can I sleep when you surprise me like that! Baka!" Kyuzo didn't even notice Mori was at the door for he was surely surprised by the action he had recieved and not only that but when he loudly said 'EH' he sounded like his childhood teacher when he once shaved his eyebrows off just for fun. Though he was a perfect graded student he couldn't help but tease his teacher back then. "Yatta, yatta, yatta..." Kyuzo said this in slurred tones one much longer then the next before plopping down onto the couch and rubbing his forehead for his little laughter fit made his head hurt worse.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 8:14 pm

Mori blinked at the response he recieved, able to hear Kyuzo even from the front door. Snickering quietly afterwards did he come to roll his eyes at the man's over reaction. Well he had done the same to the neko so why was he so surprised now? Mori smirked fully, feeling awfully accomplished for some reason before stamping his feet onto the ground to get his shoes on fully. He opened the door and let a laugh out as he ran a hand through his hair.
"Think of it as a goodnight kiss? Though if you're really that surprised from it, you should take a shower. The warm water MIGHT clear your head. See ya, Kyuzo~kun."
He walked out and shut the door, not even bothering to stay for a mintue longer to hear Kyuzo's response. He chuckled once more before tentively bringing a hand to his face, his fingertips brushing his lips for a moment before he smirked again and slipped his hands into his pockets, now departing for good.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2012, 8:21 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he stood up quickly but by the time he could say anything did the door close as if on his face. To the adult it was like a 'Hand in the face' kind of insult like response and honestly that made his eyebrows twitch. Ignoring the pain in his head did he grumble and say very loudly. "Baka, Not even going to stay and here my response! Rude Neko-teenager with a odd liking to seeing my blush and then lose my mind!?!" Kyuzo covered his eyes and growled like a muderous human being for his temper just flared and now stopping in all movements did he rub his face trying to ease his pain. Kyuzo wouldn't think of going to take shower for right now he had other things to worry about such as a pain the size of his own body weight at the moment. After a minute did he forget something and run off making sure to bring his glasses along with his sister's belongings deciding to leave his sister's picture where it was. How could he possibly forget.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 10:45 pm

Entering the room just now recently, Kyuzo had given the papers and such to Keigo who had come to leave just a few moments ago. Kyuzo had come to make a change much like Keigo who had come to leave back to his friend far away from where Kyuzo now lived in. It was quite humorous to see Keigo's face change after seeing Kyuzo changed back to his natural appearance. Kyuzo had come to try and find himself and that meant changing himself entirely. Closing the door behind himself, Kyuzo had decided to stop smoking and by doing so he was going to try and do what some doctor's tell those who smoke to do. Kyuzo did now just enter his room which explained that he had went some where right after seeing Keigo off. Kyuzo sat on his couch and opening the bag which he now had gotten not to long ago it was everything he needed to stop smoking, to try and ease his depression and then the most of all important thing to increase his confidence and come to love himself more as a person.

Kyuzo figured he would try doing the steps slowly at a time and so he took up a small pouch with medicine in it which was sort of like gum but it was used to quit his urges to smoke. His eyes were focused on opening the pouch and taking out a stick of gum and then later he will take his medicine to ease his depression.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 13 Feb 2012, 11:17 pm

A little time passed by and already Kyuzo was fixing his collar of his black and white kimono and chewing the gum which he had gotten from the doctor silently. Not really having much flavor though it was strong enough to kick his cravings out of him for the time being, Kyuzo already felt better from before when he smoked he felt his head hurt only then to feel annoyed and upset later on after that pain appeared in his head. Kyuzo stopped fixing his collar and then he faintly blushed over his cheeks, he just now remembered what he had said to Mori and he felt completely ridiculous at that moment. "I'm a baka." Kyuzo closed his eyes and made a light tone of embarrassement as he made way to his door and opening it he left his room with the small bag joining him outward.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Mar 2012, 6:30 pm

Kyuzo entered his room and it had been little over a month since he had come here and relax in his own room, his right eye was visable while the mask on his left was easily shown. Closing his right eye however did he lower his old fashioned umbrella and take off his shoes before stepping in a closing the door behind him with a slam. Kyuzo glared at the floor for sometime for he could see his reflection and that mask of torment that the humans had placed on him. "...Worthless..." Kyuzo looked away from the floor and stormed into his bedroom and slammed that door as well before walking to his bed and sitting on it. Kyuzo had his umbrella in his left hand but he placed it down softly before laying down on the bed and placed his left hand up to touch that mask making him wince. Everytime it was touch it sent weird sensations through him. Kyuzo had been in a bad mood for sometime now only cause this whole time he had been thinking of those humans.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 04 Mar 2012, 12:32 am

Kyuzo awoke from his slumber after a long night of tossing and turning, the feel of the mask keeping him from sleep. Deprived feelings made way to his heart making it very heavy to where he couldn't sleep. Kyuzo remembered the night well, his eye was closed but it shivered and opened each and everytime it had closed. Thinking back to when he was captured by the humans tore his heart in two. Kyuzo wasn't much of a guy to worry over such things, humans were like him and the other races. They breathed the same air and they had the same feelings, but what he had been through was something that he had never experienced before. Kyuzo couldn't even stand laying on the left side of his face for the mask was there and it was felt when he laid on it. Jerking up and covering his mouth each time, Kyuzo was going through a hard night. That was something he never wanted to experience again. Kyuzo though knew that he would have to go through it every night, the pain the faint sickness to his stomach everything that he thought he knew and believed in was wrong.

Kyuzo stood up finally out of his bed but he feel back and sat on it as he felt bad again as he held his stomach. The thought of work was gone from his head just like that. His friends and everything else, his experience flooded his mind but then quickly left. Kyuzo closed his right eye and tried to control himself. Shaking the feelings off he stood up again and made way to the main part of his room. Kyuzo stopped and stared at everything, nothing was out of place but something was out of place. Kyuzo's heart felt a pain so bad that it made him sick to his stomach, the humans actually placed this in him when he was there being held hostage. Kyuzo's eye lowered to the floor again and seeing that mask he glared and left from his room but not before grabbing his umbrella and putting on his shoes. Kyuzo thus went to the living room on his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 1:16 pm

Entering his bedroom did he close the door behind him and walking over to his bed did he place the items down on the bed along with him sitting on the edge. Kyuzo merely turned the TV on and watched it silently while finishing his cigarette that was in his mouth. Putting the cigarette out did he crush it in a ash tray that was on his head board of his bed. Kyuzo sighed before laying in his bed and taking up his six pack of beer and taking a can out of it. Opening the beer did he place it to his mouth as he continued to watch Tv. The show that was playing was a simple drama show and it seemed that two men were fighting for a girl and as he watched it did he drink silently to himself.

Kyuzo normally didn't do this but now he figured that he did need this time to think to himself, he was alone after all and it was better to think to himself rather than talk to other people. Even though, he really wanted to talk to someone right about now. Kyuzo continued to watch the show until it was fairly late in the evening, his eyes were unfocused and the six pack of beer was no more due to him drinking it in a short amount of time. It was a curse, this long life span was surely a curse and he wished so many times to be just a normal human like his sister and die at the age of seventy. Kyuzo rubbed his face which was numb due to him drinking so many beer cans in such a short amount of time. The show he was watching before was over and another show was playing about teens being in school and encountering normal things in life. Kyuzo didn't listen to the show for he was to busy thinking to himself. Sensei was trying to call Kyuzo which was clear due to Kyuzo's phone having 50 missed calls and 17 voicemails in his inbox and counting. Kyuzo looked to his phone silently before closing his eyes and taking up the wine bottle and as he looked at it did he open it and placed it to his mouth.

It wasn't long until he sighed and turned the Tv off, shifting to the edge of his bed again did he cover his face with his right hand while his left was on the bed. Glancing up to the side did he see a picture of his sister and he looked away with his head lowered. She was probably sad due to him doing this to himself. Mori would most likely yell at Kyuzo for doing something so childish as this. A small smirk made way to his face before disappearing and taking off his sunglasses, as he shifted some did he place his glasses on the counter next to his bed as he turned off the lights and turned in silently in a dark room which was his bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug 2014, 3:44 pm

Kyuzo's eyes opened to a rather loud noise and it was his phone ringing again and as he narrowed his eyes did he lift his head up enough to look at the device. The sensei he had talk to a little while ago had been calling just about every minute. So many missed calls and so many voicemails. Kyuzo closed his eyes as he shook his head a few times. A slight pain made way into his head as he sat up and looking at the clock it was a little late or maybe it was early. Yatta, he could care less what time it was since his head hurt like there was a large hole there some where. Kyuzo stood up a little unsurely and then looking to the beer cans and empty glass of wine did he sigh with his eyes closed. It took a moment but he cleaned up after himself as he picked up his phone and called sensei back. "Oi! I'm awake what do you want, Baka!?!" his tone was very snappy and his sensei could tell that it was snappy which was why he yelled back which made Kyuzo shift his head back since he was still sensitive from drinking to much. "Bring your tone down a little! BAKA! My head hurts!" Kyuzo said this sourly while combing his hair back some with his hands. Sensei was yelling through the phone at Kyuzo, it would seem he was giving Kyuzo a peice of his mind at this moment. Kyuzo could care less due to him pulling out a cigarette and putting it into his mouth. Smoking it silently did he look under his bed and pulled out a bag while still talking on the phone to his sensei.

"Kaiko!" he replied in a harsh tone as Sensei continued his rants and times he had to put Kyuzo in his place as a child. What a thing to say to a Sensei who was your best friend but he had to learn that he was being a clueless bean paste baka. Kyuzo mumbled something while leaving his bedroom, sure his head hurt really bad but it was going to hurt worse if he stayed home though he intended to stay at home and away from everyone else.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyuzo's room
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4