Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's room - Page 2 I_voting_barKyuzo's room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKyuzo's room - Page 2 I_voting_barKyuzo's room - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kyuzo's room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Kyuzo's room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 8:44 pm

Mori pouted at Kyuzo's comment and he gave up searching the closet, dropping the things he had come to hold in an attempt to try and see if there was anything inside. The neko glanced over to Kyuzo and noticed he was still turned to him and Mori couldn't help but skip over to his friend in an undignified manner and jump on the other man's back, wrapping his arm around Kyuzo's neck lightly. Being young and extremly underweight and thin, the teen couldn't have hurt his friend except maybe scare him.
"Nyan! Why not~? Kyuzo~kun, why so secretive? I'm not teasing you much or anything."
Mori glanced to Kyuzo's face and he grinned, poking the man's cheek lightly.
"Kya~? Are you blushing~?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 12:25 pm

Kyuzo gasped and grunted rubbing the side of his neck trying to ignore the feelings coming up inside of him at this moment but nothing worked and that made the adult more flustered. Kyuzo looked back to Mori right when he poked his cheek and he mumbled saying to him. "I'm blushing cause this is so not right of a adult like myself to do let alone have someone find out about it. I like plushies, I just got Rini-chan a little while ago and then I got Usa-chan right after her. I say this cause I get lonely sometimes." Kyuzo looked down after finally saying it, the adult hated being alone and so he found the next thing that wasn't expensive and that was to buy stuffed animals and he was right about everyones reaction to it. Kyuzo sighed closing his eyes and placed Mori down and that was when he walked toward the container with cinnamon buns inside still with Rini-chan still in his right under arm.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 7:38 pm

Mori twitched his ears in a funny way as Kyuzo looked over his shoulder to look back at the neko and he gave the man a goofy smile before allowing himself to be put down. Taking one last look at the closet before closing it, he followed after Kyuzo and grabbed his left arm, hanging on in a bear hug, his tail wagging back and forth like a dog's but in a much more graceful and slow manner.
"I'm smell something sweet. Whadya bring? Did you cook it?"
He let go and sat by the box, poking curiously at the white lid before looking up to Kyuzo and giving him another smile.
"You have me now, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 11:13 pm

Kyuzo only smirked as he opened the container lid and handed Mori a cinnamon bun, closing his eyes he didn't know what to say to Mori's reply of him being there now and he probably won't say anything which he didn't. Kyuzo placed Rini-chan down in his lap and helped himself to one of the cinnamon buns and looking it over he allowed his eyes to scan over the sweet bun in his hand. Kyuzo felt Mori hug him on his left arm and he was comforted by that but he was hardly ever comforted only cause he goes to work or he comes here by himself. "Enjoy them, Mori-san. Hai, you are here but you will have to leave and I understand that. That in itself is how life is."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 11:31 pm

Mori stared with wide eyes at the cinnamon buns that Kyuzo had and smiled politely after recieving one. He looked it over curiously with his ears perked before taking a bite of the sweet treat, enjoying it while he could, not rememberign the last time he had ever had a cinnamon bun wether from being made from scratch or by the can. The neko waved his tail as he glanced to Kyuzo in a bit of a sidelook as he took another bite out of the bun.
"Arigato. Hm, sounds depressing the way you say it. That is how life is. People come and go in a long life, I understand that but you have to live it out to the fullest wether you have eighty years to live or four hundred. Or else, that is wasted life to sulk around and do nothing; one of Unknown's common phrases."

(You just like buns of all kinds, don't you? XD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 10 Jan 2012, 11:36 pm

Kyuzo took a bite and he raised a eyebrow to Mori but he understood it really well and after taking his small bite he looked down with his eyes closed. "My father had a different answer, it is all about choices. Whatever I choose it could either bring someone happiness or bring pain to those I care for. In a way that is true." Sighing and taking another small bite of his treat he looked down to Rini-chan and smirked faintly to the stuffed toy. Glancing up to Mori, Kyuzo's grandfather said something differently, for it was a bit on the negative side of things. 'Your life is useless to those that have power and money, if you want to make your life better then get yourself some power and rule the innocent.'

(HAI! I love them all no matter the shape and or sizes! If they taste good then I'll eat anything. XD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 5:31 pm

Mori gave the cinnamon bun no mercy and had finished it off quickly, now licking off his fingers as he looked back down to the box that held the cinnamon buns. Instead of getting another, he looked to Kyuzo and lightly poked him in the middle of the forehead with his other hand.
"That sounds a little depressing even if it is true. Surely, you can't really believe that."
Morigave Kyuzo a doubtful look, the phrase was something he hadn't heard of and very strange for it was true yet it was still very out there and something he would never come to use. The neko hoped that Kyuzo really didn't believe in something as that.

(What a typical thing for you to say XD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 8:52 pm

Kyuzo felt his head being poked and he blinked a few times before smirking and shaking his head. "I do not believe it though I have been remembering his words for quite sometime now. I guess that is normal cause well my father is not with me now anymore." Taking his time in finishing his cinnamon bun he glanced up to Mori and he shrugged, that was his way of saying that he didn't mind what Mori called it. Kyuzo was the kind of guy to just shrug it off since he was use to shrugging things off for quite sometime now. The 185 year old adult had different ways of just not letting things get to him much.

(XD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 9:05 pm

Mori twitched his ears somewhat in relief and nodded before proceeding with taking another cinnamon bun. Though he was aware that Kyuzo could have slapped his hand away if he would come to take too much. The neko couldn't seem to help himself, the cinnamon buns were really good and he hadn't eaten ever since dinner or lunch from when Kyuzo cooked. Mori took another bite and he twitched his ears once more before looking to Kyuzo's finshed project with the blue crane.
"Nice job."

(I wouldn't be surprised if that was really all you ate)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 9:14 pm

Kyuzo didn't really stop Mori from taking another one, after all this was a moment to send his sister to peace and he knew that she wouldn't mind. Never did she mind if he remembered correctly, she was always happy and smiling and though she was abused by his father and his family she still was able to smile at them and actually show feelings to them though they didn't like it. Kyuzo envied his sister in so many ways and in all honesty if he would of known about the events from way before they happened he would of ran away with her but it didn't happen. "Arigatou." Kyuzo ate all of his cinnamon bun and cleaning his fingers off with a napkin nearby on the table he held Rini-chan sort of close to his chest as his knees lifted upward as he looked downward toward the container that was when he said. "You can have all the buns, in a minute I'm going to send these items to my sister off. I am sorry that this isn't much of a party but I am still glad that you came and shared this with me, Mori-san."

(OI! I eat other things, I eat squid, eel, seaweed rolls, chicken salad, steak dinner, and other things too! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 9:23 pm

Mori blinked and glanced to Kyuzo as he heard his thanks and then his comment about the cinnamon buns which made the neko hesitate before giving a nod though he doubted that he would be able to finish all of them. Finishing off another one, he licked his fingers off again and looked to Kyuzo once more, putting his hands on his ankles as he sat on the floor with his knees bent underneath him.
"I don't mind."
He chuckled slightly and glanced to the picture of his friend's younger sister.
"It's more like a gathering anyway. Much more quiet and peaceful."
The neko turned back to Kyuzo and grinned at the position that the man was in before leaning over and hugging his friend, his ears perked up and his tail waving slyly.
"Nyan~? Why hold that mini plushie when you have a life size one right beside you~? Aren't I better?"

(Eel? Squid? O.o)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 9:30 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes silently and he narrowed them at Mori but that narrowed eyed expression went away when he tilted his head and made his 'Eh?' noise. Kyuzo did sort of understand all that Mori was saying though he couldn't fully understand it all that well but after sometime of thinking about Mori instead of his sister, Rinkage made him feel better. Smirking, that was Kyuzo's way of saying he understood Mori and was glad. Kyuzo made the same noise when he heard Mori say his last comment and he sort of closed his eyes holding onto Rini-chan. "Mori-san." Kyuzo didn't know what to say and so he faintly looked away as he bit his lips. That was his way of saying that he couldn't ask Mori to do that, for he didn't want to cling on Mori to much. Kyuzo was faintly flustered and it sure showed through his expression.

(HAI! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 9:40 pm

Mori smiled seeing as how he seemed to have gotten through to Kyuzo though he could only see a flicker of the man's smirk that helped him come to understand. The neko noticedthat Kyuzo didn't seem to be moving anytime soon except sensing that Kyuzo was growing flustered once more, much like the time just a while ago when Mori had got caught snooping around and trying to find his friend's new plushies that he seemed to have taken a liking to. Mori pouted at the man and brushed his forehead against Kyuzo's hair before letting go of his hug yet he didn't stop. The neko pulled away and swuirmed himself through Kyuzo's arms, ironically much like a cat would have done and settled himself in Kyuzo's embrace along side the plushie with his ears flicked back into his hair.

(Eels....Squid...Same as Unknown, eating cow tongues and strange livers -_-)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 9:53 pm

Kyuzo gasped lightly with wide eyes and he looked to Mori being in his arms and he frowned faintly but he didn't say anything but just let Mori do as he wanted. Glancing to Rini-chan as well as Mori-san he couldn't help but sigh and shake his head for he felt sort of loved right now and so he patted Mori's head with his eyes closed. Kyuzo seemed content right at that moment and that wouldn't change at all but it may come to change if he thinks of something again.

(XD I can't help it I'm laughing right now.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 10:05 pm

Mori gave a teasing purr as Kyuzo frowned down at him and he squirmed in hsi arms till he was comfortable, practically huddled in a ball in the man's lap. The neko glanced to the plushie and stared at the strange creature that had blue hair and he couldn't help but feel competetive with the inanimate object. It was strange how it had a uncharacteristic fur color and would not move so what use was it. The neko grabbed it gently and looked at it, his ears perked somewhat as he tilted it this way and that.
"So tell me. What's the point of these plushies? Are they just supposed to stay like this or do they do a trick?"

(You are very strange! Both you and Unknown! Very weird taste indeed! I'm sorry if I'm american and ejoy hamburgers, pizza, general chicken from wal-mart, enchiladas, tortillas, and sopopillas froms rose's cafe! You're laughing at me >
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 10:13 pm

Kyuzo chuckled as he said with a humorous look on his face. "It is just a stuffed animal. It does no trick but it can get rid of your stress." Tilting his head faintly and looking to the plushie he couldn't help but poke it with a small smirk on his face but that smirk turned into a smile as he looked to Mori and he raised a eyebrow and couldn't help but ask "Is that enough for you or are still convinced that I should hug you more than it?" Kyuzo was teasing and looked to Mori waiting to see a reaction.

(I blame this on my family and their weird taste though it isn't that bad. I like american food to so in a way I am not picky. I'm laughing cause I didn't know that the stallion and I have so much in common? lol)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Jan 2012, 10:28 pm

Mori hmphed at the stuffed animal Rini-chan and tilted her back and forth as if she was walking on unsteady ground, muttering the words 'Plonka, plonka, plonka' absently as he did so. Distracting himself for a moment, he continued going plonka with Rini-chan making her 'walk' on an invisible surface. Hearing Kyuzo's comment, the neko huffed outloud before continueing to plonka.
"Plonka, plonka. I say I'm still a better cuddle than this sad messed-up-genetics-blue cat. Plonka, plonka...I am still very convinced that I am better. Plonka."

(I'm in a mexican family and you dont see me eating tomatoes, and other strange things XD but unlike you, I am very picky. True, the stallion does seem like the kind of person who seems hard to connect with but i assure you, Unknown is pretty much opposite from his char in rl XDD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 12:08 am

Kyuzo couldn't help but smirk and then close his eyes afterwards, sometimes Mori could be cute and other times he can be cute with a added in feature known as being spoiled. Kyuzo opened his eyes afterwards and what he heard made him smirk faintly with a chuckle coming through his throat, he couldn't help but ask. "Are you telling me that you are jealous of a toy?" Kyuzo placed his left cheek in his palm on his left hand and he watched Mori very amused but he didn't say anything about the color and such for it suited Rini-chan after all if he showed Mori Usa-chan he might question its color being that of black with yellow eyes. Kyuzo sort of sweatdropped when he thought about it.

(You don't say? My brother and I have talked about him some and lets just say it is hard for us to think of him in any other way. XD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 13 Jan 2012, 9:11 pm

Mori heard Kyuzo's tease and he huffed silently feeling the arrow pierce the bull's eyes. The neko however would rather kiss Kyuzo's feet than tell him that he was jealous of a five inch high plush cat that had irregularities in its fur pelt. Mori stopped his plonka-ing and looked up to his friend before wrapping his arms around Kyuzo's neck after shifting in his arms. A mocking smirk crawled onto his face and he hung on tightly to Kyuzo's neck though not enough to injure.
"And if I was~?"

(Your like gossiping old ladies; you and your brother XD. And I promise, Unknown is nowhere near being sadistic (that's me all out XD) but he is pretty sarcastic at times)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 9:30 pm

Kyuzo remained calm and he couldn't help but smirk and chuckle. "I would have to say that you are a absolutely kawaii neko." After his chuckle and comment he couldn't help but wrap his left arm around Mori's neck as if returning the favor and sofly he placed his nose up to Mori's cheek and placed a small peck on his cheek making a small 'chu' noise and after doing that did he lean his head away and laughed a little. Kyuzo couldn't help but tease Mori only cause Mori teased him and in a way it makes things fun if not amusing.

(Hey, we don't always gossip or I don't do it. Sometimes my brother talks to me and I can't help but listen to him. Believe it or not he can give good advice about somethings. XD My brother thinks he is lonely and has issues and I think that he is just not human. lol. After all I call him 'Stallion')
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 9:49 pm

Mori watched Kyuzo's reaction and couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. He wanted to make the man blush again, maybe he was just being a bit too sadistic but it was cute! And he couldn't help himself. After heaving anotehr huff, did he come to feel Kyuzo's lips brush his cheek and he blinked before registering the comment he had recieved as well and he blew a small cloud of air at Kyuzo's face.
"You. And many others seem think alike~"
He smiled and looked closely at Kyuzo's face. No. No blush. Not even a pink tinge to his skin. The neko sighed slightly and openly expressed his complaints to Kyuzo.
"Nyan! Why don't you blush anymore?! I could always do it so easily when you were all sensitive!"
Mori pouts at Kyuzo, keeping his arms secure around his neck as he stared at the man, the plushie cat still in his hands.

(You listen. You agree. And you give opinions. That's gossiping Kyuzo~kun XD Your brother? Giving good advice? I have to see it to believe it. Or read it in this case.)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 9:58 pm

Kyuzo listened to Mori quite contently with his eyes sort of in some kind of trance for he wasn't blinking, hearing what Mori said first however did make him smirk and do that adult kind of scoff which was his way of faint laughter though it seemed like it wasn't at all related to that of a laugh. Kyuzo made his traditional 'Eh?' noise when he had come to hear Mori's complaints about him not blushing anymore and that made him smile and chuckle knocking his other kind of laughter out of the ball park. "I am still sensitive about somethings though I am not like the way I am. Why do you miss my blushing and such all the time?" Kyuzo kept his expression faintly amused as he waited for Mori's response.

(O-k-a-y, I may gossip but I don't mean anything by it! My family does it all the time. My cousin she does that to me all the time and I find it funny cause she makes sure I hear it. Yatta, I love her and her twisted mind. XD Yes, my brother is surely good at giving advice. Heck, he helped me get through the hardest types of math! That says something eh?)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 10:07 pm

Mori flicked his ears upon hearing Kyuzo scoff at him after what he said about everyone thinking he was cute...Well, it was true. There wasn't a single person he befriended who never thought he was cute at one time or another. The neko frowned lightly as Kyuzo laughed at him again for his complaint about the man being too laidback with his teasing now. Though as he slowly started to complain more, his frown turned into more of a pout and his voice became a bit whiney.
"Ba~Ka. It was funny. It was cute. Don't you know how much fun it is to see an embarrassed face?"

(So now you are putting the blame on your family? XD nice man nice. We all gossip now and then. Now need to be ashamed~ *ish total gossiper* Unknown thought you meant life lessons~? And math is easy, even for me. Who is about four years younger than you. Sad, Kyuzo, sad.)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 10:14 pm

Kyuzo raised a eyebrow in that lightly funny way. "Nani, there is nothing fun about that. In my family it was considered a weakness that you can only show to your chosen. Do you get it or understand?" His expression went back to being calm and he smiled for only a short while before it went away as he stared at Mori some for in a way he had never come to hear Mori sound so well, cute. Kyuzo wouldn't tell him that though for if he did who knows how he would react.

(XD I blame everyone on my family much like how my friends put the blame on me for everything and thus my family puts the blame on my friends. It is something we do for fun. Oi, math is hard for me only cause I take it to seriously. lol)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 10:30 pm

Mori blinked at the answer he had gotten from Kyuzo and he huffed again, giving him a full pout, his buttom lip sticking out stubbornly. It always seemed to be Kyuzo's family that held the man under invisible chains. The neko's thoughts stopped for a moment as he glanced quickly to the picture of Kyuzo's sister. Well, not all of his family members. Mori looked up to Kyuzo and allowed his expression to mellow.
"I don't get it. Why not?"
The neko flicked his ears once again, frowning just a bit in confusion.

(Everybody blames everybody in your family. Nice XD Typical, very typical. So if you don't take it seriously than maybe you would actually be okay at it? XDD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 14 Jan 2012, 10:44 pm

Kyuzo taps his chin silently before saying. "I can only blush to my chosen which is considered my wife or something close to that nature." Silently he looked to Mori, Kyuzo was waiting to hear Mori's response or reaction though he knew that his family and everyone's family were all to different. Closing his eyes and smirking faintly, Kyuzo couldn't really keep and straight face especially to Mori's expression right now for he is confused and he hopes that his answer makes it easier for him to understand.

(XD Who knows, I'll try it the next time around. My brother basically said that I can't learn anything which makes me smirk and roll my eyes. I just want him to believe that.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyuzo's room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next