Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kyuzo's room I_vote_lcap100%Kyuzo's room I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kyuzo's room I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kyuzo's room I_vote_lcap0%Kyuzo's room I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kyuzo's room I_vote_lcapKyuzo's room I_voting_barKyuzo's room I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kyuzo's room

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 2:15 am

Kyuzo's room Condo_11
post a picture or describe your room as your first post

Last edited by Sukiyomi on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeSun 27 Nov 2011, 2:52 pm

Kyuzo's room Furniture-bedroom-black-and-white-by-Marcelo-Joulia
Bedroom

The rest about Kyuzo's room is perfectly designed in a Tokyo style. His bedroom is in the back along with rest of the important things about the room, bathroom included as well as a balcony.

Last edited by Kyuzo Mamoru on Wed 27 Aug 2014, 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 12:36 am

Entering into his room, Kyuzo noticed the silence which made him sort of scoff silently to himself. Kyuzo knew that there was no one in his room to actually say "I'm home." too. Walking on ahead, he walked to his closet which held everything from when he was a little boy back then. Kyuzo looked through the box finding something that he hadn't seen in years, never did he want to look at the picture of his sister but there it was as clear as day. Kyuzo stared at it with his cigar in his mouth not really sure on what to say for he was silent and was sitting on both of his knees in that traditional way.

Spoiler:

Kyuzo placed the picture frame onto a counter nearest to him as well as being seen to everything in the room, after looking into the box he did remember that his sister liked sakura petals and he may actually come to find something in the same color which he was certain that there was something in the box that was similar to that color. Kyuzo noticed a small protective thin sheet of paper which was good at preserving things and in it was a sakura petal still fresh as if it had been gotten yesterday but it had been in the box for years. His family gave him this box when he was running it and ever since he had it never would he look into it until now. Sometime, Kyuzo finally sat down indian style and closed his eyes as he let out a small puff of smoke. He was sure that Mori was coming, he hoped he was but then again he may actually not come which was fine too. Kyuzo knew that everyone else had a life and that was certainly understandable. Paying respects to his sister was the only thing that was left on his responsiblities as a brother. Kyuzo continued searching in the box completely curious to know what else is in it.

Last edited by Kyuzo Mamoru on Fri 06 Jan 2012, 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeThu 05 Jan 2012, 6:59 pm

Mori kept his nose in a book as he walked down the hallways till he reached the door that was surely Kyuzo's apartment, he knocked politely and stared at the despcriptions on how to make a dragon out of paper. An old lady answered the door and Mori backed off apologizing and went to the next door, keeping his face in the book hot from embarrassment. He knocked again, slightly hesitant this time but he was positive that this was Kyuzo's apartment since it had his name on the occupants sign right next to the door.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 3:47 am

Kyuzo jumped as if he had heard a bomb go off but he shook it off knowing that it was the door and that it was probably Mori with the book. Standing up and dusting himself off from behind his legs and then the front he looked to the door and walked to it. Kyuzo had his shoes off and his blonde hair obviously wasn't all that bad for it looked as if he had brushed it which he did but it was with his hands that he used to brush his hair with. Scratching the back of his left leg with his right, Kyuzo opened the door and smirked. "Haikei, [Greetings,] I am glad that you have come. Make yourself at home Mori-san." Kyuzo had said this while looking back at Mori who had his face buried into his book and after doing that he walked on in and returned to the box of memories.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 6:51 pm

Mori looked up from the book as the door opened and smiled to his friend before closing the book and following his friend inside. The neko gazed around the apartment curiously as he walked around, slipping off his shoes by the door and staring at the interior of the place before trying to find Kyuzo and hurrying after him with his ears perked on top of his head.
"I found how to do that, ah...bird you wanted."
He walked into Kyuzo's room and looked aroound this place too, his black eyes wide and searching before tilting his head at Kyuzo as he looked at something but Mori kept from being nosy and turned away to stare at the room.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 8:21 pm

Kyuzo looked to Mori and he nodded glad that he had found the book that he needed since he wanted to make a crane for his sister. Keeping his eyes fixed on Mori for sometime as he noticed he was looking around, Kyuzo's eyes closed as he took the cigar out of his mouth and put it out since he knew how Mori was with smoking and that was fine. Taking something out of the box he noticed that it was one of her hair clips and he sighed before shaking off the feeling and he looked to Mori curiously but he was also paitent.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 9:07 pm

Mori fidgeted on his feet, bouncing on his toes lightly before rolling from the heels of his feet to the ball then back again absently while he waited for the silence to end. Spotting a picture on a counter nearby his curiousity again was peaked and he kneeled beside it, staring at the girl in the photo. It could only have been one person. A young girl by the looks of it. She reminded him a bit of Nana with her looks but he guessed that their personalities were completly different.
"..Is this your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 9:13 pm

Kyuzo looked to the picture and he nodded with his eyes closed. "Hai, that is Rinkage." Standing up and dusting himself off again he looked to Mori and walked over to him with a curious expression, Kyuzo had his head tilted faintly and his arms were by his side since he did come to place the hair clip from his sister back down into the box. Pointing to the box, Kyuzo made sure to say. "That is the box that holds everything from when I had been with her last. Everything has been in there for quite sometime and so I am just browsing it. What do you think?" Kyuzo raised a eyebrow as he awaited Mori's answer.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 9:29 pm

Mori smiled slightly, the young girl was cute, could she really have passed away? Kyuzo didn't know much, did he? It would have been sad that such a bright life could have been diminished. Hearing Kyuzo's comment on the box, Mori turned around and spotted the box not too far away. So that's what he was looking at. Mori thought as he crawled over and looked inside, his ears raising in interest as he stared at the contents.
"Ah, as for the crane. I figure out it wouldn't be too hard unless you were going to be making a hundred or a thousand for those lucky charm things. I looked over the instructions and it didn't seem to be much of a challenge so it'll be nice and easy for your sister, Rinkage."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 9:37 pm

Kyuzo watched Mori walk to the box and of course he followed and softly he sat down in the floor on the opposite side and glancing up he smirked. "That is great, I only am going to make one and probably color it blue or something." The adult sighed as he rubbed the side of his left cheek, Kyuzo had some kind of art utensils around after all he did write and what not in notebooks. Kyuzo always did have a way of keeping a eye on something such as work and pay and what not. Usually, Kyuzo wouldn't worry about it but since he had nothing else to do that was all he did at home but he was glad that Mori was there to actually join in and have a bit of fun as they see his sister off to peace.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 9:50 pm

Mori nodded, a small smile on his face as he looked over the things in the box, slightly afraid of actually pulling out things so he was brushing things around inside the box and checking out some of the things that were deeper inside.
"You know...I always wanted a little sister. I would tell my older brother Asahi about it and he would always get so flustered and say that it wasn't quite possible and ramble on about how difficult childbirth and such were. He is a really strange brother...Heh."
He looked to Kyuzo and lightly nudged his friend with his ears now flicked back into his hair in a calm and composed sort of manner but a gentle smile was still ever present on his face.
"So you're okay about this...sending off?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 9:57 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he nodded before looking to the things inside of the box with his eyes lightly open. "Hai, if I don't send it off then well I would be a bad brother." Kyuzo glanced up to Mori and he smirked before looking back down and as he stared at the items he smiled fully blowing the smirk off of his face. "Is that right?" Standing up he rubbed the back of each of his fingers and then he looked to Mori curiously as if asking so what do we do first for the instructions to make a crane. Kyuzo was actually feeling overly sad but it couldn't be helped as he waited for Mori's response.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:20 pm

Mori grinned to Kyuzo and sat back on his behind so he would be more comfortable since he found sitting on his knees cut off his blood circulation though he was aware of tradition and tea cup cermony blah blah blah. He nodded to his comment and laid his book back on the floor just beside the box and looked around for a piece of paper before taking one out of his pockets. Being a sketch artist, he always seemed to have paper and pencils and erasers in his pockets randomly. He opened the book and though its pagers were bare for a moment, ink seemed to seep into the pages and make words, diagrams and pictures appear. There were easy by and by instructions on the left ith small pictures and a full turn out of a crane on the right. Mori looked over the picture for a bit before laying out the paper he had and began folding it in different places. After a few more folds and a couple of pulls, he had made a crane and showed it to Kyuzo with a smirk.
"We'll use this one as an example. Do you have a blue paper?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:27 pm

Kyuzo's face was rather calm but as he watched Mori fold the paper and making it into a crane he couldn't help but chuckle silently to himself. Hearing what was said, Kyuzo did hear the question about blue paper and he snapped his fingers as if remembering. Kyuzo ran to the closet and searched in it for a while and was mumbling but that changed when a cat plushie of light blue fell ontop of his head and landed on the floor behind him. Kyuzo froze and he looked back and he grabbed it and stuffed it into the closet and almost said something very evil almost, and then finally he found the blue paper and returned to Mori after closing his closet door. The adult placed the stack down and he took a sheet of paper and looked at it as if wondering what to do first for he hoped that Mori didn't see that.

(Sayanora! I'll chat with you later! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:41 pm

Mori chuckled at Kyuzo's calm self and when he snapped his fingers. The neko watched as the Eternal went to the closet to go fetch the blue paper they would need in order to make the special crane for Rinkage. Mori messed around with his bird and considering that it didn't take long wondered if he should make a hundred for luck to keep around the house just for fun. He glanced back over his shoulder as he heard Kyuzo start to mumble and the strangest thing happened. A light blue thing fell out and onto the floor. Before Mori could reach for it let alone get a good look at the darn thing, Kyuzo and stashed it back in the closet. With a look of intruige, Mori swore to investigate that closet later but focused on Kyuzo as he brought back the paper.
"Okay, one step at a time. Your gonna do it after i show you the steps."
Mori retreived another piece of paper from his pocket and began folding it but much slowly.
"Origami requires patience and attention. Make good folds."
(Bye! Attack of the Plushies!)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 10:41 pm

Mori chuckled at Kyuzo's calm self and when he snapped his fingers. The neko watched as the Eternal went to the closet to go fetch the blue paper they would need in order to make the special crane for Rinkage. Mori messed around with his bird and considering that it didn't take long wondered if he should make a hundred for luck to keep around the house just for fun. He glanced back over his shoulder as he heard Kyuzo start to mumble and the strangest thing happened. A light blue thing fell out and onto the floor. Before Mori could reach for it let alone get a good look at the darn thing, Kyuzo and stashed it back in the closet. With a look of intruige, Mori swore to investigate that closet later but focused on Kyuzo as he brought back the paper.
"Okay, one step at a time. Your gonna do it after i show you the steps."
Mori retreived another piece of paper from his pocket and began folding it but much slowly.
"Origami requires patience and attention. Make good folds."
(Bye! Attack of the Plushies!)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeFri 06 Jan 2012, 11:41 pm

Kyuzo nodded and silently he looked to Mori's hands which were holding a paper as well and as he looks to his he couldn't help but sort of stick his tongue out. Narrowed eyes and a rather annoyed expression graced Kyuzo's features as he tried to be paitent and actually try to do it right the first time and as always some do not pull it off but Kyuzo wasn't going to be made a fool of. As he folded each side carefully he couldn't help but smirk seeing as it was starting to look good so far but his expression remained the way that it was which was quite funny for the 185 year old to do.

(Plushie ninja cat! lol.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2012, 12:05 pm

Mori glances at his friend and snickered to himself before returning his attention back to the folding since it wasn't too hard for him now. His tail waved on the floor absently as he continued and watched Kyuzo's work as well to make sure he was doing it correctly. His thoughts returned to that small blue thing that fell out and he wondered when Kyuzo would leave the room so he could figure out what was in that closet. He glanced back to Kyuzo's crane and smiled.
"Just a few more folds and...Voila!"
The neko held up another crane and set it down next to the example.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2012, 9:00 pm

Kyuzo frowned faintly when he had heard that from Mori but glancing upward stopping his work he smiled before continuing on the folding. He seemed very absorbed into what he was doing, Kyuzo stopped after sometime and sighed and in his hands was a almost complete crane but he had to stop since his fingers were faintly hurting and it probably was cause he was trying so hard to fold the paper to make it to what it is now. Kyuzo glanced away after remembering that he would have to go get the snacks and taking his almost complete work he decided it would be best to go get the food before they spoil since it was in memory of his sister he had some cinnamon buns ready for both Mori and himself to eat. "I'll be right back." That was all he said before he disappeared into his bedroom while still trying to fold the crane and was actually becoming a little impaitent but he tried his hardest to push that aside for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeSat 07 Jan 2012, 10:33 pm

Mori watched Kyuzo work silently with his tail gone limp on the floor behind him. He glanced up at Kyuzo who had stopped with his folding and had said something about being right back and he provided a nod before hearing the faltering footsteps. Almost immediately with every grace of a cat that had yet to present itself at any other right moment and headed towards the closet. His ears pricked in interest and almost desperate curioutsity, he opened the door and without the slightest clue of what happened had a small object fall softly on his head, bounce off and land beside him. Mori blinked and looked down to a small blue cat plushie, for a second he remained still before picking it up. How strange...Cat's aren't blue! Well than again, Akito did have a blue sort of tint to his ears and tails so maybe it was possible. The neko stared till a smile began to form, then a smirk and suddenly he couldn't stop himself from snickering that was slowly growing louder.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 1:20 pm

Kyuzo walked back from his bedroom with a white large container in hand and inside of the container was 10 cinnamon buns. As he was back there he actually finished his crane which made him happy since he was impaitent a moment ago. Kyuzo came back to the room where Mori was in and by opening his bedroom door he noticed laughter which made his eyes narrow. Closing his eyes and clenching his teeth together he definately looked enraged, Kyuzo didn't know what Mori was laughing at but he had a good guess. Kyuzo stormed back into the room with the container and the completed crane ontop of the lid. Stopping dead in his tracks with a wide eyed expression and his mouth faintly open. The adult surely looked like he saw something utterly terrible, Kyuzo's blue plushie cat 'Rini-chan' was discovered. "Oi, stop laughing at Rini-chan as well as myself!" Kyuzo placed the container down with the crane ontop as he walked over. Snatching Rini-chan from Mori he turned away from him with the plush in his right under arm and he was mumbling very dark natured comments. Kyuzo had his head down and he was blushing very much and that was only cause Mori was laughing at him and not with him right at this moment. Didn't matter though for either way he was both being laughed at.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 2:08 pm

Mori couldn't stop laughing even as he saw Kyuzo enter the room with a horrified look on his face. The blue cat plushie was taken from him and he still continued to laugh. Nearly out of breath, he followed Kyuzo and circled the man till he was in Kyuzo's face again and he laughed again, spreading his arms out and wrapping them around his friend's neck.
"Aw~ Poor Kyuzo~kun! Do you collect these?! And did I hear you call it Rini-chan?! Hahaha!! So it's a girl?! So cute! Haha!"
He nuzzled his forehead against Kyuzo's for a moment, still laughing before pulling away from his friend and returning to the closet, messing around with it some more, looking for something else and he still couldn't keep himself from laughing.
"Is there more?! Do you collect them?! There's gotta be more!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeSun 08 Jan 2012, 8:42 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes still feeling completely embarrassed and as Mori touched him and such did he frown and mumble something very evil though he was just doing that to lessen his embarrassement. Opening his eyes and narrowing his eyes, Kyuzo replied still with a very much seen blush on his cheeks including his nose. "There is Usa-chan but you will never see her and yes Rini-chan is a girl got something wrong with that?" Kyuzo was becoming flustered and it didn't help any thanks to Mori's laughter. Just recently did he find out he has a liking to plushies and he actually hated himself for it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitimeMon 09 Jan 2012, 8:44 pm

Mori pouted at Kyuzo's comment and he gave up searching the closet, dropping the things he had come to hold in an attempt to try and see if there was anything inside. The neko glanced over to Kyuzo and noticed he was still turned to him and Mori couldn't help but skip over to his friend in an undignified manner and jump on the other man's back, wrapping his arm around Kyuzo's neck lightly. Being young and extremly underweight and thin, the teen couldn't have hurt his friend except maybe scare him.
"Nyan! Why not~? Kyuzo~kun, why so secretive? I'm not teasing you much or anything."
Mori glanced to Kyuzo's face and he grinned, poking the man's cheek lightly.
"Kya~? Are you blushing~?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyuzo's room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyuzo's room   Kyuzo's room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kyuzo's room
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next