Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 3 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 3 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakuda's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukiyomi
Races Medic

Sakuda's Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:21 pm

Suki closed her eyes, letting her kiss her scar. She knew she had seen them all, but she hated showing them, they were her biggest insecuritey. Sometimes she could handle it, but it was such a habit of not showing them that she got used to pushing them out of view. She opened her eyes and looked over at Sakuda when she said to come here. She smiled and sat up all the way, crawling over to her on the bed and curling herself up to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 12:05 am

Sakuda smiled when Suki complied to her request and curled to her. She wrapped her arm around Suki, hugging her close. "Ahh you're adorable, Suki," she sang out, petting Suki's hair with her free hand. She smiled and nuzzled Suki's head affectionately, practically purring. She loved spending time with Suki, getting reactions and emotion from the girl was one of the things that amused Sakuda to no end. She stared at Suki, an expression of adorement on her face.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog
Birthday : 1995-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 12:12 am

Suki purred softly and smiled up at Sakuda, always feeling safe in her arms. She giggled as she said she was adorable, not bothering to argue with her. She nipped gently Saku's nose, laughing childishly afterwards. She hid her face, biting her lip slightly so she wouldn't giggle anymore. She liked the energy she got from Sakuda as she stared at her though.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 12:22 am

Sakuda looked surprised when she felt Suki nip at her nose. She smirked, starring right into Suki's arms. "You're such a pup," she said, snickering before she moved her head down, just enough to start nibbling on Suki's cheek. She's always got so much energy. It's actually amazing. Usually I'd find her down or just happy. I guess I have that effect on people. Sakuda smirked once more.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 12:30 am

Suki growled playfully at Sakuda as she reached own and started to nibble on her. "I know I am! I'm a crazy wild Alpha!" She smirked up at her and then nipped at Sakuda's nose again and then her lips slightly, not realizing what she had done until afterwards. She squealed and hid her face yet again.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 12:53 am

Sakuda busted into laughter when she heard Suki's growl and claim of being wild and crazy. She smiled. "Oh dear, you're more of the Chihuahua type my dear," she comfirmed, smiling softly. She looked surprise when Suki began nibbling on her nose, then to her lips. Sakuda made a shocked sound, and watched at Suki hid herself. Sakuda, being the oh-so-evil-and-tempting wolf she was smiled. Her hand carefully reached over, tilting Suki's chin upwards, revieling her face to Sakuda. The taller girl kept her face close to Suki's. "Now why did you do that, Suki-Chan," she asked in a certain tone. She gently bit close to Suki's lips, her eyes starring straight into Suki's.
Back to top Go down
Sukiyomi
Races Medic
Sukiyomi

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 1:29 am

Suki growled again as Sakuda laughed and called her a Chihuahua after she claimed she was a crazy, wild alpha. As she hid herself from embarassment, she felt her lift her chit up to look at her. She blushed deeply and stared up at her, biting her lip. "I have no idea..." She replied, her eyes widening slightly as bit her now, making her giggle and blush more.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 1:35 am

Sakuda hummed, determined. "Oh I think you're lieing to me, Suki. Your eyes say it all." She leaned up slightly, using her elbow to support her as she looked over Suki's face, thinking about how it was possible for that much blood rush to the face. She smiled and used her hand under Suki's chin to keep Suki's eyes on her. "If I remembered correctly, violet means love, does it not," she asked, finally getting onto the subject that's been bugging Sakuda ever since she noticed Suki blushing whenever she's around her.

(g2g Dad's getting fussy haha)
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:23 pm

Sakuda walked up to her door with Rosaline's hand laced with hers. She unlocked the door with her keys, stepping inside the room and throwing her keys on her dresser. Next, she slipped off her flip-flops to get more comfortable. When Rosaline entered, Sakuda nudged the door closed, her hand squeezing Rosaline's gently. "What you think? Different, huh?" Sakuda sighed, thinking she sounded stupid. Of course it was different. It had a bath-Jacuzzi-thing a few feet from the bed. Sakuda wiggled her toes on the smooth, marble-like floor, waiting Rosaline's response.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:28 pm

Rosaline's eyes lit up as she looked around the room. "Oh wow...It's so nice." She looked back to Sakuda, "How come you were always at my place when you had this nice place?" She smiled gently at her and let go of her hand so that she could reach to take her boots off, leaving them neatly next to the door. She looked at Sakuda when she remembered that she had a question for her. Her face had grown somewhat concerned now. "Sakuda...How come you looked away from me before we left to come here..? Is something wrong? You know you can tell me anything."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:40 pm

Sakuda smiled at Rosaline's approval. She pointing out the wall made of windows. There wasn't much light coming in, though, due to Sakuda's apartment facing away from the sun. She turned her head to look at Rosaline, blinking. "I just recently had this done, so it wasn't this nice whenever I stayed with you. Plus, I liked staying with you," she stated. Sakuda noticed Rosaline's concerned face, making her gulp. She listened to Rosaline for a moment, before cracking a smile. "I looked away because I remembered something. I'm sorry. I'll stare at you all you want~"
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:44 pm

Rosaline glanced over at Sakuda, "Yeah...but I bet it was probably nicer than my dingy old place." She smiled a bit at Sakuda. Sighing some, she looked away from Sakuda and frowned, shaking her head. "That's not what I meant, and you know it..." She looked back at Sakuda, her brows pulling together "I know I've been gone for a while...but you can still talk to me...You know you can tell me anything..." She trailed off and shook her head, "But you don't want to...So I'll just let it go..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:53 pm

Sakuda rolled her eyes, releasing a sigh. "Nooo way. It was really really lsd material. Gave me a headache." And some bad memories, she thought to herself, looking blank as she stared at Rosaline. Her eyes lowered. She felt the uneasy silence, and it definitely unsettled her. She turned her face to stare out the window wall. She stepped over to said wall, placing her hand against the glass. She would scold herself later for the prints that would be left there. "I would talk to you, you know that. You've only been gone a month." She turned part way to gaze at Rosaline. "Don't make me feel guilty, Rosaline, please." She smiled softly. "I will tell you anything, you know that," she repeated.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 9:59 pm

Rosaline laughed lightly, "And how would you know what it's like being on LSD?" Her eyes fell to the ground for a moment at the second half of their conversation. She hesitated a moment before slowly making her way over to Sakuda, cupping her cheek and pressing their foreheads lightly together. She closed her eyes and rested there a moment before saying softly, "You're not telling me something..." She slowly opened her eyes back up as she moved her face away, her thumb brushing over Sakuda's cheek as she added quickly, "But I guess we all have our secrets."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:08 pm

Sakuda smiled. "Just from people talking," she said, answering Rosaline's first question. She fell silent, although there was still a smile on her face. She watched Rosaline, closing her eyes when their foreheads met. She hummed softly, opening her eyes as Rosaline pulled away. "Rosa-!" She paused, her hands clutching Rosaline's shirt. She realized the woman wasn't going anywhere, and loosened her hands, letting them drop. Her eyes shot to the ground, whimpering as she felt Rosaline's thumb against her cheek. She felt trapped. A sigh released her lips. "I'm torn," she stated simply, not wanting to keep ANY secret from Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:16 pm

Rosaline blinked some as Sakuda grabbed onto her shirt. She looked at Sakuda's face and her eyebrows pulled together as she watched her face. She kept gently stroking her cheek with her thumb. She paused a moment as she heard that she was torn and looked away. "After all...You're still just a kid." She sighed slightly and moved back some, taking her hand away from Sakuda's face. "I'm sorry I'm causing you this confusion...May I guess? This person is...younger than me...closer to your own age?" She didn't move away too far, just far enough back to give Sakuda some space. She wished that she hadn't asked, that she hadn't ever come over. She'd much rather have been left in the dark than struggle to keep acting mature.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:22 pm

Sakuda panicked slightly as Rosaline stepped back. Her fingers released Rosaline's shirt, making Sakuda look at her hands for the longest time. She shook, releasing a small scream. Her fingers buried into her hair, while she crouched down, face buried into her knees. "Don't call me a kid," she muttered, refusing to listen. However, Rosaline's worlds drifted into her mind nevertheless. She bit into her bottom lip, not responding to Rosaline at all. Sakuda took a few deep breaths, raising her eyes to peek at Rosaline. She sniffled, wiping her eyes with her sleeve. She didn't need to cry in-front of Rosaline.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:28 pm

Rosaline's eyes widened at Sakuda's reaction to her words. She hadn't meant for that at all. She quickly stepped forward and dropped down in front of Sakuda, wrapping her arms tightly around the girl and pulling her close while saying softly, "Sakuda..." She stroked the werewolf's hair gently and held her rocked slightly with her, trying to calm her down. Rosaline had no intentions on leaving at just that. She was willing to fight for her love...but she had wanted to know a little bit about what she was up against. She simply dropped it though and worked on taking care of Sakuda, "Sh...It's okay..." She placed her lips gently against Sakuda's hairline.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:34 pm

Sakuda kept quiet, tears rolling down her cheeks. She wanted to scream again, but didn't find the strength to. She quivered in Rosaline's touch, letting her head rest against Rosaline. She choked slightly, before nuzzling Rosaline. She didn't reply when her name was called, only a gasp to keep from crying aloud. Her hands rose to cover to eyes, sleeves pressed to absorb the tears. "It's not OK. Nothing ever is when it comes to me," she responded, breaking here and there on some words. She sniffled once more, releasing a shuddered breath.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:39 pm

Rosaline's eyebrows pulled together tightly. She almost felt like she might start crying along with Sakuda, but she held it all in. She had to be strong for her. She loosened her grip on Sakuda some and moved one of her hands so that she could gently remove Sakuda's hands from her face, cupping it gently as she looked her in the eyes. "Look at me...We're okay...See...? We're okay." She leaned forward to press a kiss against Sakuda's forehead, and then one on her cheek before moving her thumb to wipe at the 'stains' left from the tears. "Please...calm down." She pressed her forehead gently against Sakuda's. "We'll figure this out..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:50 pm

Sakuda gulped down another wail, not letting it slipped past her lips. She flinched as Rosaline removed Saku's sleeves from her face. She blinked the tears away, letting them run down her face. She inhaled a shaky breath, her hands wrapping around Rosaline's waist. She didn't speak, just placed her head against Rosaline's collarbone. She didn't know what to do about anything. "I'm sorry," she whimpered, pushing back more tears.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 10:55 pm

Rosaline placed a hand against Sakuda's head to hold it gently against herself. She carefully moved her legs out from under herself to plop gently onto the floor on her butt, pulling Sakuda into her lap. She left the one hand buried into Sakuda's hair and wrapped the other arm around her shoulders, keeping her close. "It's okay...Really..." She placed her face against Sakuda's hair and hushed her one more time, rocking back and forth with her before carefully moving just slightly away from her so she could remove her cloak, wrapping it around Sakuda's body before pulling her back against herself, humming gently into her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:04 pm

Sakuda felt each and every movement Rosaline made. Saku tried desperately hard to stop her tears, all the while she was cradled into Rosaline's lap. She released a puff of oxygen, her fingers clutching Rosaline's shirt. It WASN'T ok, that was the problem. Loving two people, tearing at heart strings. She felt so evil; wicked. Saku calmed slightly at Rosaline's humming, her eyes starring at Rosaline's skin.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:10 pm

Rosaline gently placed her face against Sakuda's and left it there while still rocking her. "Sakuda...I'm sorry..." Her words were whispered and she closed her eyes tightly before going back to humming and rocking Sakuda. She was doing her best to keep the both of them calm. She stroked Sakuda's hair gently...She really was only a child after all...and Rosaline felt like she ruined that for her. She wasn't entirely sure what to do...She didn't know if she should leave Sakuda and let her get on with her life, or stay around to fight for her love and end up causing her more pain.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:19 pm

Sakuda, a bit better now, raised her head, eyes puffy and red like her cheeks. She shook her head again. "Not your fault," she insisted. The words were mumbled, and strong. Sakuda was NOT accepting an apology that had no reason. It was Saku to blame. Said girl gazed into Rosaline's eyes before she ducked her head back to Rosaline's throat. She wondered if Rosaline had any negative thoughts due to this ordeal. Saku sighed. More than certainly.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:24 pm

Rosaline shook her head some, "No...Sakuda...I'm sorry, because I'm older...I should have known things would be difficult on you...I've caused you pain...I'm sorry." She slowly opened her eyes back up. She thought no negative thoughts of Sakuda really. She was more disappointed in herself for causing a young girl to go through this. She clutched tightly at Sakuda, frowning some as she did and quickly hid her face into Sakuda's hair. How could she do this to someone so young?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuda's Room
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next