Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 4 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_vote_lcapSakuda's Room - Page 4 I_voting_barSakuda's Room - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Sakuda's Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin

Sakuda's Room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:24 pm

Rosaline shook her head some, "No...Sakuda...I'm sorry, because I'm older...I should have known things would be difficult on you...I've caused you pain...I'm sorry." She slowly opened her eyes back up. She thought no negative thoughts of Sakuda really. She was more disappointed in herself for causing a young girl to go through this. She clutched tightly at Sakuda, frowning some as she did and quickly hid her face into Sakuda's hair. How could she do this to someone so young?
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig
Birthday : 1995-04-08
Location : Are you guys stalkers or something? *looks over shoulders*

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:32 pm

Sakuda frowned through her tear-streaked face. " Age has nothing to do with this." Her lips pressed together in a firm line. She shook her head. "It's my fault. I knew this person since forever. I set myself up. I tried to move on, but fate has other plans." She lowered her voice, to where it was a whisper. "I can never get a break."
Sakuda let Rosaline hug her; hold her close. She savored th affection. "Please don't blame yourself again."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:38 pm

Tears started to form in Rosaline's eyes at Sakuda's words. She lifted her arm to wipe them away, causing some off the cover-up off to the sides of them to wipe away, revealing some of the intricate turquoise swirls that masked her face. She kept Sakuda held close, "It shouldn't be all your fault..." She had been doing her best to stay strong but her wall was slowly crumbling away. She shook her head to calm down, wishing they could just go back to the joking around that had been happening back at the streets.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:47 pm

Sakuda felt the tug, the one when she knows the other person is as miserable as she. Sakuda tried to look to, but Rosaline was holding her too close for barely any movement. Sakuda gently kissed Rosaline's throat a few times before apologizing again. "Yes it can be, and is," she retorted. Her fingers traced invisible circles against Rosaline's back while she kissed Rosaline's throat again.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 19 Jul 2012, 11:53 pm

Rosaline gave a light gasp of shock at the feel of Sakuda's lips against her throat and the circles on her back. She hadn't expected anything like this after all that had happened. She slowly loosened her grip on Sakuda as she reached an arm up to wipe at her eyes again, moving her arm after that to just wipe all the cover-up from her face to reveal the intricate swirls that met in the middle of her forehead at the crescent moon. She loosened her grip once more, this time so that she could move Sakuda slightly and see her face. Her own eyes were a bit bloodshot as she murmured Sakuda's name and leaned down to press a light kiss to her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 2:48 pm

Sakuda lifted her head when she could, starring at Rosaline with her watery eyes. She wiped her eyes one last time, taking a soft breath. Her eyes caught Rosaline, wiping at herself. She raised her brows in disbelief and confusion at the marks that suddenly appeared on her face. A blush rose to her cheeks as she heard Rosaline say her name. She blinked, eyes lowering a tad as she met Rosaline's lips, kissing her gently.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 2:54 pm

Rosaline watched Sakuda quietly, breaking the kiss not too long after it began. She placed her forehead gently against Sakuda's leaving it there to rest for a moment. Her arm was still gently wrapped around Sakuda's torso to hold her to herself loosely, the other hand cupping her face gently. Her eyes closed a moment before reopening as she moved to place another kiss to Sakuda's lips after muttering, "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 3:06 pm

Sakuda whimpered softly, gazing into Rosaline's eyes. She gazed downward, almost smiling. She pushed her body closer to Rosaline's, humming quietly. "I love you too," she replied in a whisper. Her hands snaked to wrap her arms around Rosaline's shoulders. She blinked, looking a tad calmer than before. "Thank you ..." She lifted her eyes up. "What ... Are those marks'" she asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 3:11 pm

As Sakuda pushed her body closer, Rosaline tightened her arm to hold her where she had pushed herself easier. She smiled down at Sakuda then blinked some at the mention of her marks, "Hm?" She crossed her eyes and looked up some, almost trying to get a good look before returning her gaze to Sakuda's face as she said softly, "I'm an adult now. An adult vampire. Not every vampire gets them...I guess there are sub-species of vampires or something, but when mine grows into an adult vampire, they get these marks. A gift from the goddess." She glanced away, being reminded of her age.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 3:26 pm

Sakuda stared at Rosaline's marks with a child-like curiosity. She raised a hand, slowly touching the crescent mark, her lips parting in an 'o' shape. She ran her fingers along the left side, her fingers barely touching the mark. She blinked her eyes, tilting her head. "It's really pretty," she said, breathless. She loved the shapes, and how tangled they were.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 5:01 pm

Rosaline smiled softly, feeling a slight tingle to her skin as Sakuda's fingers ran over her mark. She felt her pride build up some now as she said softly, "Thank you. Our marks are unique to us. It's special to our personality and talents." She reached her own hand up to gently take a hold of Sakuda's, holding her hand to her face as she looked down at her and smiled softly. "I think...I think you helped me get it. These marks have nothing to do with age, but with how mature and ready you are for adulthood...I actually got mine kind of late."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 8:04 pm

Sakuda traced the right side, taking her time as she listened to Rosaline. A smile appeared on her face. "Hmm, sounds impressive," she breathed, blinking when Rosaline took her hand. She stared at Rosaline's face, a blush tainting her cheeks. She smiled softly afterwards, a slight butterfly feeling in her tummy. She knew she changed people, but to have someone say it aloud--for her to hear. Sakuda kissed Rosaline's cheek, overjoyed. Then, she closed her eyes. You remind me of late spring. That sentence lingered in her mind, making her heart feel like it was squeezed again. She opened her blue eyes, gazing at Rosaline. "A late bloomer," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 20 Jul 2012, 11:14 pm

Rosaline smiled softly back at Sakuda and blinked some at her words. She nodded her head after a moment of thought, "Yeah...I guess you're right..." She trailed off a minute and frowned slightly as she searched her mind for the words she was looking for until she found them. "Sakuda...I...Thank you. I don't think...I'd have ever made it to where I am now if you hadn't come along to take care of me..." She held onto Sakuda's hand still and brushed her thumb over the back of it. "Thank you..." She smiled a sad smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 10:26 am

Sakuda looked around herself for a brief moment, just to keep her eyes moving. She stopped to gaze out the window. Her eyes traced whatever she saw, until Rosaline's voice brought her back to looking at the female Vampire. She blinked her eyes slowly, processing what she was saying. A smile came upon her lips. You make it sound . . . As if I just took take of you, she thought to herself. Rosaline's sad smile came into play, Sakuda's own smile dropped to a line. "You're welcome . . ." She scanned Rosaline's face for a few moments, wondering.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 12:01 pm

Rosaline watched Sakuda as she looked around and sighed just slightly before looking away herself. She loosened her hold some to give Sakuda a bit of room. She looked back to Sakuda as she heard her speak. She brightened her sad smile just slightly before moving her hand from Sakuda's to search her pocket. She wasn't sure what else to say, so she decided that she'd give Sakuda what she had meant to earlier. Her hand wrapped around her goal and she pulled it out, holding it out to Sakuda, "Here...I got you this."
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 3:56 pm

Sakuda's ears perked slightly at the sound of Rosaline's movements. She looked at Rosaline, wondering what she was doing. Her head slowly tilted, and her brows drew up, almost as if she was a questioning puppy. Yet, no words left her mouth. She was indeed at a loss for talking. She leaned back just slightly to let Rosaline move about, since Sakuda was still in her lap. Saku's blue eyes got wide as she saw Rosaline pull out something shiny and offer it to her. She stared at the object, almost in a dazed awe. She hesitantly took it from Rosaline's grasp, inspecting it with interested detail. "Where did you find this? It's so beautiful," she whispered, letting the light hit it.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 9:45 pm

Rosaline smiled softly as she watched Sakuda examined the necklace. "A woman that I met while I was away recovering...She was really good with metal work and all that...So I asked her to make that for you. She told me she put some sort of charm on it, but don't ask me what, because I don't know either. She wouldn't tell me." She reached a hand out to gently take the necklace away before unlatching the chain and carefully reaching around behind Sakuda's neck, clasping it back together. She smiled once more as she let her eyes glance over Sakuda's body and she said softly, "Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 11:09 pm

Sakuda listened to Rosaline, her fingers tracing what details she could see. Her eyes raised to look at Rosaline, her own eyes sparkling as she found the jewelry a piece of art. She flushed a soft pink, watching Rosaline clasp the necklace around her throat. She placed a finger on the charm that hung from the chain. She smiled to Rosaline, noticing how her girlfriend's eyes traced over her body. Sakuda flushed a bright red, whining softly at the attention. "Thank you . . . I am so glad you thought to get me something," she murmured.
"Though I wonder what charm/spell she put on it."
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 11:15 pm

Rosaline couldn't help but laugh lightly at Sakuda's blushing and whining as she teased her now, "Excuse me...but who's the one who suggested we do other things back on the street?" She crossed her arms as she watched Sakuda play with the necklace and 'scolded her'. "You said all that and now you're blushing and whining at me looking at you. Jeez." She raised an eyebrow at Sakuda's words and said softly, "Well, there wasn't a moment that you weren't somewhere in my mind...so it wasn't that hard to think to get you anything." She smiled at Sakuda, "I wonder too...but we have no worries about it being bad...This woman would definitely not abuse her powers."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 11:22 pm

Sakuda giggled, her eyes lowering halfway to give her that 'bedroom' look. She carefully placed one hand to Rosaline's shoulder, polishing her down to lay on the floor with Saku hovering. "You know I like to be in control, Rosalineee," she purred, giggling afterwards. She smiled brightly at Rosaline's confession about Saku being in her mind all the time. "Well, even of it was a bad spell, I can trust you to get me out of it, right," she asked, her fingers tracing patterns into Rosaline's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 11:30 pm

Rosaline's face reddened as the teasing switched and she found herself under Sakuda, looking up at her. "S-So I can't look at you? Fine then. I see how it is." She turned her head to the side, looking off elsewhere instead of at Sakuda. She may have been a little shocked about the situation, but she could still play as well. She bit her lip some as she felt the patterns on her shoulder and she quickly nodded her head in response to Sakuda. "Of course. You could count on me...I'd never let anything bad happen to you." She gave up on her teasing and turned her head to look Sakuda directly in the eyes. "I promise."
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 11:36 pm

Sakuda gazedat Rosaline's face, trying desperately to see he affection. A grin graced her lips as she saw Rosaline turn her head away, showing her neck. And her jawline . . . Sakuda licked her lips, trying not to feast on the Vampire's skin like she had so many times. Sakuda pouted, seeing Rosaline's face turn back. She smiled. "I'm glad," she murmured, placing a kiss on Rosaline's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 11:42 pm

Rosaline laughed lightly as she looked upward in an attempt to see where Sakuda had kissed her. She looked back to Sakuda and closed her eyes, tilting her head some as she smiled brightly. "I'm sure you already knew that though..." She opened her eyes back up and lifted an arm so that she could brush gently at Sakuda's hair, the other arm lifting to wrap loosely around her shoulders. She simply smiled again. She had no words for the moment, but she figured that was alright. There didn't always have to be words.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 11:50 pm

Sakuda giggled at Rosaline's attempt to see her forehead. "You're so silly," she announced, adoring how Rosaline was acting child-like. Her eyes grazed over Rosaline's face, watching her speak. "I still like to hear it," she admitted. When Rosaline's arms wrapped around her, Saku's lids lowered once again. She smiled affectionately, giving Rosaline the loving stare while she continued to trace patterns in her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rosaline Liddel
Assassin
Rosaline Liddel

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat 21 Jul 2012, 11:56 pm

Rosaline raised an eyebrow at Sakuda and teased her some, "Yeah? And when you're not trying to undress me with your eyes and sex me up...you're just like a mother." Her face softened up into a more serious expression at Sakuda's next words. She smiled softly and said lightly, "Then I will tell you whenever I get a chance." Her blush had since calmed down from the patterns and she now found it soothing. She watched Sakuda and continued running her fingers through her hair, stopping to play with a piece every now and again.
Back to top Go down
Sakuda
Scout
Sakuda

Female Aries Pig

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 22 Jul 2012, 12:05 am

Sakuda hummed softly, smirking. "Are you saying you don't like it when I do that with my eyes? Cuz I can gladly use my hands if that's better," she drawled out, winking at Rosaline. She chuckled softly, "Mother-like, hmm?" She pondered this before shrugging; Rosaline did have a point there. Though she was overjoyed by the fact Rosaline would tell her, though it wasn't nessisary. The way Rosaline had begun to play with her hair made Sakuda calm enough. She laid her head, just so her ear was pressed to where Rosaline's heart would be. She laid there comfortably, almost purring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakuda's Room   Sakuda's Room - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakuda's Room
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next