Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kitchen - Page 4 I_vote_lcap100%Kitchen - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kitchen - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kitchen - Page 4 I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kitchen - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKitchen - Page 4 I_voting_barKitchen - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kitchen - Page 4 I_vote_lcapKitchen - Page 4 I_voting_barKitchen - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kitchen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 7:57 pm

Kyuzo shook his head with his arms out in that sort of shrug like body posture but it stopped when Mori pulled on his hair making him grunt to the action. The adult had to fix his hair by rubbing where it had been pulled for it hurt faintly to him, Kyuzo looked to Mori and he could tell that he was about to laugh at him. Kyuzo decided to shake it off for now and he made a narrowed expression as if saying. 'I'll do more than that' but it went away quite quickly. "Alright." Kyuzo placed both hands on Mori's shoulder and gave them both a light squeeze which wasn't so light as he smiled innocently he could not help but add a little pressure into his squeezing.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 10:50 pm

Mori snickered at the expression Kyuzo made when he had pulled his hair and watched silently as he fixed it though Mori was tempted to ruffle and mess the blonde hair up once again. He resisted the urge and instead just looked away again as he felt Kyuzo's hands on his shoulders. Being more than a little rough, the neko had to hold in a pained grunt and his eyes narrowed as he glared at the opposite wall, knowing that this was being done of purpose. Not going down without a fight, he decided to turn the tables and instead of a pained grown, he let out a small submissive sound. Mori looked over his shoulder at Kyuzo with a faint blush on his cheeks, and his ears down in a pathetic manner.
"K-Kyuzo~kun, be more gentle..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 10:57 pm

Kyuzo's eyes went wide before closing and he shook his head as he said. "Mori-san..." The adult had been affected by that look on Mori's face and here he was trying to punish Mori but instead it back fired. Kyuzo softened his hold on Mori's shoulders and he gently rubbed them with his eyes closed trying to resist the urge to let any color show on his face. Just a little while ago, Kyuzo had come to like plushies which was a weird thing for a grown man like him to like but he did and one of those plushies were that of a cat. Mori's face probably looked like one of those plushies and that was probably what caused him to do what he had done, Kyuzo kept his eyes closed in a attempt to not look at his face.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 11:09 pm

Mori faced front again, a triumphant mischeavous look onhis neko features as his ears perked a little at the gentle touch. Now that Kyuzo couldn't see his face, he allowed for a wide grin to replace his sullen pout. Sitting up straight, he enjoyed his time as Kyuzo worked out the knots he felt around his neck. As far as he could tell, there were plenty and it took everything in his power to keep quiet and refrain from purring. Keeping up a weak and innocent tone, Mori murmered under his breath.
"Just a little lower..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 11:15 pm

Kyuzo couldn't help it for he was a man that had a soft thing especially to those cheap toys, who ever made them was a evil bunch. Glancing to Mori breaking his closed eyelids he could see that Mori was enjoying it very well and that made him smirk to both how Mori was acting and what he had come to say. Kyuzo placed both of his hands down to the center of Mori's back and began rubbing him there and he couldn't help but glance up again as if checking Mori's reaction. The adult seriously looked like someone who was all to curious then again he had never been petted like this before, Kyuzo couldn't help but keep a smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 11:24 pm

Mori felt Kyuzo's hand changeposition and he pulled his legs up, hugging them to his chest as he let his cheek rest on top of his arms. Tail practically wagging on the floor, he smiled contently as he felt the rest of the knets begin to ease to Kyuzo's touch and he couldn't help but purr softly aloud, his ears slumped against his head in a lazy manner. Catching himself midway, Mori ceased to purr and instead blushed in embarrassment that he let it slip again. He closed his eyes and relaxed again, trying to shrug off what he did as if it never happened.
"Hmm...right there..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 11:30 pm

Kyuzo had to resist the urge to laugh a little and only a small chuckle escaped his lips as he closed his eyes again but this time very much pleased. "Hai. Hm, I can't help but wonder are all cats like this?" Kyuzo couldn't help but ask this question as he continued rubbing Mori in the center of his back and up near his neck and shoulders. Next time, the adult would have to buy himself a cat or something try it out though he had a small haunch that Mori would probably be his cat only for a small while. Kyuzo laughed a little at that idea and continued to laugh to himself completely ignoring his question for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 11:42 pm

Mori never opened his eyes but his eyebrow did twitch to the small almost inaudible chuckle that came from Kyuzo and he couldn't stop the color from flooding his cheeks and he turned his head to where his forehead lay across his arms. Frowning slightly, he ignored the chuckle for now and instead perked his ears at what Kyuzo said. Uncrossing his arms for a moment to reach up behind him and tug again at Kyuzo's bangs once again, he muttered.
"I'm a neko, not a cat, Baka."
He smiled a bit none the less and let his legs drop back down to the floor and looked to Kyuzo over his shoulder, having controlled his previous embarrassment, having not be abel to help but tease his friend. Kyuzo was always so strangely cute when Mori teased him. The nekor ecalled the days when he would mess around with Kyuzo when he used to have a teenager form, not that he also didn't tase his adult form either.
"Or have you forgotten?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 11:48 pm

Kyuzo grunted to his bang being tugged, again. Eyebrows twitched a few times but it went away as he stopped his rubbing for now and rubbed the place where it was tugged, again. Kyuzo tilted his head and he smiled. "You maybe a neko but you do have the cat like actions and everything. Cats like to be petted and so do you." The adult blinked once looking to Mori looking at him and though his laughter was short lived his spirits tried to stay high. Kyuzo didn't need to throw a temper for that made everyone have a bad day. Kyuzo looked down to Mori's last statement and it looked as if he was lost but that quickly went away as Kyuzo's arms wrapped around Mori's neck and he said in a teasing manner. "Forgotten? Forgot what?"
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 11:58 pm

Mori laughed as Kyuzo got mad at him for pulling on his bangs again and he grinned at the man over his shoulder, coming off as seemingly to be innocent though he was sure that Kyuzo would not fall for it.
"Baka, baka, baka~ True I am part cat but I would prefer you only pet me. I'm a very jealous being, ya know~ It's also a cat thing that I have in my blood."
Slightly disappointed that Kyuzo had stopped rubbing his shoulders and otherwise massaging his back, he came to seem crestfallen for a moment before noticing Kyuzo's arms circling around him and bearing a jesting tone in his voice which caused the neko's eyebrow to raise and he lightly poked Kyuzo's forehead as he smiles falsely at him.
"Nyan~ Don't ya know? I can't believe you forgot, so mean, Kyuzo~kun."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 12:08 am

Kyuzo chuckled lowly in his throat this time and he replied honestly. "If you mean that Mori-san about having me pet only you then well I'll take it until you get fed up with it." The adult couldn't help but let his smirk become a full blown smile especially to being poked by Mori and he said. "I don't try to be mean, Mori-kun." Kyuzo added a new title into Mori's name, it probably was he was still trying to tease Mori and after all this is settled he may go back to petting Mori that really depended on Mori though. Keeping his arms where they were he looked to Mori much like how he would use to look to Mori, with a soft tone though his smile was still there and he seemed a lot more energetic which was rather unusual to Kyuzo. Kyuzo guessed it was cause of the two of them goofing off for a while and if that was what caused Kyuzo to be happy and such then he should think of it as a good thing, though he still felt a bit heavy deep down which was probably cause to his depression deep down though it isn't stronger than how it use to be which made the adult really happy.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 12:20 am

Mori smirked and leaned his head back on Kyuzo's shoulder, inching closer to the man steadily in an almost unnoticeable way. He reached up and twirled a piece of the blonde hair gently and let out a soft chuckle.
"Nyan~ I'm a neko, I will never get tired of attention. I practically live for it."
He flicked his tail, the end curling slightly as it moved to the other side of him in a harmless way. The neko couldn't but laugh silently to himself but he managed to keep it from actually being heard. Instead he kept up his offended facade and continued to play around with Kyuzo.
"You may not try, but you're doing a good job of keeping it up, Kyuzo~chan."
Hearing his own new title, Mori decided to change Kyuzo's as well.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 12:28 am

Kyuzo's happy smile remained but his facial expression faintly showed it all of what he was trying hard to keep hidden but he was going to put that aside. "Gomen, I hate being mean." Shifting his head he looked down which changed his features lightly, Kyuzo seemed a little down for actually he hated being mean. Hearing what Mori said though made him chuckle about what he said about attention and never getting tired of it. "If you like to be petted then well I guess that is a good thing. I'll try to supply it for as long as I can." Kyuzo was feeling a little bit better at least he was going to think of happy things instead of mean or sad ones. Noticing that Mori got closer made Kyuzo sort of chuckle after all his arms remained where they were and now they moved to where they were at both of his sides. The adult though did lift his right hand up and began rubbing Mori's back again looking almost to content.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 12:40 am

Mori blinked and looked to Kyuzo curiously before lightly tugging on his hair again, the blonde lock curled neatly around the neko's pale thin finger. It was gentle and could barely be felt, Mori's tone of voice dropping into a soft octave as he said.
"Baka...You know I was kidding. Don't be a fool and fall for this joker's act."
He smiled and continued to play around with Kyuzo's hair, acting like a kitten who found a new piece of string to toy with. Mori grinned a fool's grin at Kyuzo's comment and laughed a bit before feeling his friend's hand return to his back and he quieted in a attempt to keep a purr from rising in his throat again.
"Maybe we can have another competition soon, I would like to keep this maid around for a while~."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 12:46 am

Kyuzo couldn't help but laugh a little. "Your right but remember I'm sensitive and I guess I'll always be that way." Kyuzo looked to Mori trying to act mature though it was failing since he looked very loose and relaxed. "You know you could always come by and see me whenever you want? It seems cheaper that way." The adult sort of scoffed but it was a good scoff and not the kind that would make a person mad. Kyuzo kept up his petting as he looked to Mori, in a way hearing what Mori said made Kyuzo blush a little bit. Never could he stop his colors from showing long.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 12:54 am

Mori let a small sadistic smile cross his face. Yes, he recalled that Kyuzo had always been on the little bit too senstitive side but that was made them good friends and even was a good teasing contributing factor in Mori's case. He mocked his friend by using a laid back sort of tone.
"Ah, yes~ I know..~ but I find it so amusing, I can't help but push buttons."
He chuckled at Kyuzo's next comment and couldn't help but smirk. Cheaper? Was he supposed to pay Kyuzo for the work around the house? It wasn't like they betted with money but it did amuse him so that he almost laughed.
"Nyan? Cheaper?"
He glanced up at Kyuzo and showed off his smug look before raising an eyebrow and lightly patted Kyuzo's cheek. Pretending tobe oblivious and a tad bit slow, he questioned the color on the Eternal's face.
"Kya~ What is this pink shade doing on your face, Kyuzo~chan?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:05 am

Kyuzo mumbled something which was sort of close to saying, "I have a fever". The adult shook his head in hopes of shaking the color off of his face, Kyuzo then looked to Mori a little bit more lively. "Hai, Cheaper. You can see me every single day and nothing stops you. I don't see why a betting match would have to determine you having to come see me everyday. That makes it sound like..." Kyuzo sighed looked down deciding to think of something else instead of thinking what he had in his mind right now. The adult was about to say something a little on the hurtful side and he stopped himself. "Gomen, I shouldn't of said that."
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:16 am

Mori twitched his ears and moved his hands away as Kyuzo shook his head which caused the neko to regard the man even more curiously than before but his comment left Mori confused. It made it sound like what? And the betting was on maid service, he didn't recall it being on how much they saw of eachother. He narrowed his eyes slightly as Kyuzo then apologized though the neko was still unaware of what the Eternal was talking about. Turning around after lifting his head from Kyuzo's shoulder, he looked at his friend and frowned, openly expressing his confusion.
"You didn't say anything, Kyuzo. What was it?"
Dark eyes challenged Kyuzo's in a threat that dared him to lie and see what would happen. The neko hated it when someone refused to speak the truth and insist that there was nothing wrong or refuse to speak.

(Must go to bed~ G'night!!)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:22 am

Kyuzo sighed and he looked right back to Mori's eyes that were looking at him right now and he sort of bit the side of the left of his lip which was clearly seen. "I was about to say if this friendship of ours means anything to you?" The adult said something like this to his friend in childhood and now they weren't friends anymore and he actually feared that Mori would come to not want to be his friend either. Kyuzo had said this with as much honestly as he could actually say and as he stopped from biting his lip he looked to Mori awaiting a reply and he actually couldn't help but show a bit of regret on his face. Never should he have come to say it in the first place but he did, Kyuzo went silent as he waited.

(Sayanora my friend! XD Hope to continue this later on tomorrow! Sleep well and dream of red bean paste buns while your at it. lol.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 11:47 am

Mori twitched his ears and he rubbed one of his ears absently as he let out a sigh. A strange question and Mori had to think about it for a while, not because he wasn't sure of his friendship with Kyuzo but because it confused him. Why ask this now? Haven't they been friends for a while? A long while too. The neko's tail fidgeted on the floor and he looked back to Kyuzo, still tugging on his ear.
"It means everything to me. The friendship and bonds towards the people I know are really all I have. Sure, my brother has money as does Unknown but those things don't make a person happy. My friends and family are all the happiness I really have, especially with the war going on there isn't much to enjoy around here."
He glanced to the side, embarrassed by his words and instead continued to mess with his ear as a distraction.

(Considering i still haven't had a red bean bun, it'll be a nightmare where the food disapears as i reach for it. So curse you. I shall wake up hungry XD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 8:46 pm

Kyuzo sighed as if in relief he was happy as well as glad to hear that answer and so he chuckled with his eyes closed and softly did he rub the back of Mori's neck. "I am glad to hear that, Mori-kun." After saying this did he stop his rubbing for a moment and he looked to Mori's ears for he couldn't help but watch Mori mess around with his ears. Kyuzo guessed that Mori was faintly embarrassed but he was unsure of that though he had a haunch that he was.

(Whoops, gomenasai! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:04 pm

Mori continued to mess with his ear as he felt Kyuzo rub the back of his neck, the feeling tickled and made him lightly shiver in response. He blinked as he looked over his shoulder to glance at Kyuzo again after hearing his response and gave a weak embarrassed smile before letting go of his ear. Feeling him stop again, he stared at him curiously making his tail slither on the floor absently.
"Hm? Something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:09 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he honestly smiled as he nodded. "There maybe a little bit of something wrong. I can't remember what my sister use to like. I'm hopeless when it comes to stuff like that." Looking upward, the adult blew his long bang up a inch off of his face before looking to Mori and he couldn't help but chuckle for he probably looked a little silly if not childish. Kyuzo's head was beginning to hurt and he guessed he was thinking to hard, it probably would be best for him to not think for so long for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:24 pm

Mori nodded his head and couldn't help but feel sorry for his friend. His sister must have been really important to him and it must have hurt really bad to be seperated from her. The neko lowered his ears and turned around to face Kyuzo but only really moving about ninety degrees.
"It's alright. It'll come to you in time. Itmay seem frustrating now but you'll remember when you least expect it. Memories have a funny way of doing that."
He smiled, tilting his head a bit and tugging again at Kyuzo's bangs after the blonde messed them up by blowing at them. He chuckled and teasingly nosed his way under Kyuzo's chin.
"You aren't hopeless, you're forgetful. Very forgetful, Nya~"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:33 pm

Kyuzo frowned to the feel of his bang being touched but he knew that Mori was right, it just he had been busy with other things that he had come to forget the important factors. The adults eyes went wide with his left eyebrow raised as he felt Mori nose his way under his chin which made Kyuzo make the epic 'Eh?' noise but it went quiet when it first came out of his lips. Kyuzo sort of closed his right eye while keeping his left eyebrow up in that posture of confusion though a faint red color came over his nose as he said. "Forgetful, I wonder if that has anything to do with my age?" Kyuzo's confused expression left him and he sort of smirked. He really needed to stop doing that but once someone was in the habit of admitting something then they must say it over and over until they feel nothing. It was really a weird therapy.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 9:49 pm

Mori grinned, trying hard not to laugh at Kyuzo especially after hearing the noise that almost escaped him but somehow he managed to hold back and keep quiet. Mori flicked his ears and stayed where he was, resting against Kyuzo's chest still trying not to laugh at the man. Hearing his comment about being old, he couldn't stop from laughing and he lightly messed with Kyuzo by cuddling his face into his neck.
"Nyan. You're not that old. Unknown's about four million years old and annoying as hel- but you don't see him forgetting anything anytime soon. So I believe it's just a trait of yours~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next