Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kitchen - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Kitchen - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kitchen - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kitchen - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kitchen - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKitchen - Page 3 I_voting_barKitchen - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kitchen - Page 3 I_vote_lcapKitchen - Page 3 I_voting_barKitchen - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kitchen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Akuto
Scout

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 4:02 pm

Mori blinked as Kyuzo stopped but had come over and brought the young neko into a hug which surprised him even further enough to where he let out a loud gasp. He managed to control himself after a while and patted Kyuzo's arm around him as he smiled, coming to grow just a bit embarrassed at his friend's sudden affection. He leaned into him a bit, comforted by the hug which was warm and comfortable. It also lifted his spirits a bit about being pretty much ignored by Kyuzo earlier.
"Heh, that is what friends are for, neh?"

(He won? Wow, first of all I'm disappointed in you XD and second, i believe you could have just made another batch? You really like those bean buns haha. Hm...your new character looks really familar though. I think I have the manga funny enough XD he's Luka right? Unknown convinced me to buy the manga last time we went to Barnes and Noble)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 11:24 pm

Kyuzo nodded glad by the fact that Mori was there for him, since he had almost no one to depend on at that moment or time. He was pretty sure sensei would like to accompany him being his friend and old teacher after all. Kyuzo though knew that would be impossible since he knew that his sensei was always busy and had little time to do anything now. "I suppose, then again it still makes me happy that you would accompany me in such a emotional sort of deal.." The adult knew how personal this was but he was glad that Mori would join him anyway.

(Hai, it is Luka. He is a pretty cool guy and I rubbed it in my brother's face which he now hates me. XD Hai, I do love those buns so much they are like my addiction. Then again my family loves them to so I guess that is where I got my love for them from.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Dec 2011, 4:46 pm

Mori leans into Kyuzo's hug and he couldn't help but chuckle nervously, his embarrassment growing at Kyuzo's words. He curled his tail over his feet snickering as he is still being hugged. The neko blinked and looked down to the floor curiously, wondering about where it would take place since he had recalled that Kyuzo mentioned living quite a ways away and he suddenly felt conscious of the fact that they might be visiting the graveyard which still made him feel a bit uncomfortable.
"Hai. Heh.."
He smiled softly to himself.

(Ha! I got it right! XD Your obsessed with those things. I really got to try some. Find a good recipe or something lol)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 11:38 am

Kyuzo noticed the leaning into his body that Mori was doing and he smirked closing his eyes and breaking the hug he was now sitting on his knees. The adult still looked to Mori quite normally and he looked down as he said honestly. "The party will be held in my apartment room, I am not really a big fan of going into a grave site and sort of annoying the dead as funny as that sounds. I just want my sister to understand that I still love her and I wish her luck from now on." Kyuzo was a man that cared for a lot of people more than usual he cared about everyone almost the same way. Glancing up with his gray colored eyes, Kyuzo waited to hear a response from Mori and he couldn't help but wonder if he should also do one alone as if a rememberance to Kirin. Kyuzo wouldn't think about it now especially not infront of Mori.

(XD HAI! I love those buns, at first I only ate one and that was like a long time ago! Now I can't get enough of them. Hai, your right for it is Luka. For now I'll use his pictures until my brother calls off the bet of not using Byakuya pictures.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 4:54 pm

Mori blinked once,noticing Kyuzo pull away and he himself returned to leaning on the back of the wall , his ears twitching slightly as he listened to Kyuzo. Breathing a small quiet sigh of relief upon hearing that it wouldn't be at a graveyard made him feel as if a great stress was lifted off his shoulders and hecame to smile.
"Hai, I see. That sounds good."
He glanced to the side away from Kyuzo wondering about what he was saying. It brought a curious thought to him as he heard about what he wanted to do is wish luck for his sister. He never really chose a religon, just wished and prayed to whoever claimed the sky. Pushing that thought aside, he stretched and picked up his soda from the floor just inc ase, he didn't want it to spill. Not that he would be cleaning it up.

(I don't think any member of your family can getenough of them XD true, that aren't many Luka pictures since like there are byakuya XD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu 22 Dec 2011, 5:09 pm

Kyuzo nodded as he placed his right hand up and onto his lower lip being in deep thought for sometime or another, he couldn't help but wonder what he could use to make his sister happy. She always did like sakura petals and so he could probably save some to give to her or something. Kyuzo changed his point of view making his eyes glance to Mori silently and he listened to Mori in a silent manner. The adult had to think of something or else get a little narrow minded making him snap with a temper that could scare off a few people. Kyuzo smirked at that thought for now he was calling him short tempered.

(lol. XD True that.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 23 Dec 2011, 2:44 pm

Mori stretched out his legs in front of him and glanced up to Kyuzo who was making a deep in though kind of face which made the neko stare in light amusement before getting up off the floor, his tail swaying slightly as he stood up and stretched once more, his arms reaching for the sky. He relaxed and poked his friend in the forehead before heading back to the kitchen. Strange, was Kyuzo smirking just then or was it just the neko imagining it? Oh well.

"Don't sit on the floor for too long or you'll catch a cold."

(hm...maybe i shouldn't cook the red bean buns *looks at orange chicken handiwork*)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 24 Dec 2011, 6:40 pm

Kyuzo heard what Mori said and he closed his gray colored hues as he teases. "If that happens then I am going to have to use you as my blanket for a long while." The adult's smirk was now a smug sort of cocky smile as he tilted his head as he opened his eyes to look at Mori in light amusement, Kyuzo was pretty sure that his little sister Rinkage will get a kick out of Mori especially if he brings him along to the party of his sister. Kyuzo went silent as he remained sitting in the floor this time with both of his knees up with his arms ontop of them as he looked up to the ceiling.

(It is all about practice! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed 28 Dec 2011, 5:02 pm

Mori twitched his ears and puts his drink down on the counter of the kitchen before looking back out into the hallway with a small smirk, noticing how Kyuzo was feeling much better than before even if the neko was still a tab bit annoyed with him. He was glad his friend was getting into better shape. Though that smug smirk he could have lived without. He walked back out fully and lightly kicked Kyuzo to gain his attention.

"Baka. You really think a scrawny teen like me would be of much warmth for you?"

He laughed and leaned on the wall across from Kyuzo, smirking at him on the floor.

(and i need alot of it XD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 7:05 pm

Kyuzo didn't make a face just that of the one he twitched as if he had been hit by something very hard and he smirked up to Mori. "We will have to see that don't we? Come here and lets see if you aren't enough warmth for me." Kyuzo guessed it was going to be a little bit funny to see how Mori will react and that was why he was teasing the young neko. The adult was in a playful mood and softly he held his arms out as if going to catch the neko if he tries to jump onto him in a playful manner.

(Yep. You will learn in time. DX I hate having to use limited pictures I'm going back to Shizuo! XD)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 9:44 pm

Mori blinked curiously to the smirk that overcame Kyuzo's face and twitched his eyebrow at the man's proposition. The neko stood where he was, ears perked in shock and tail frozen to the ground as he watched Kyuzo spread his arms out wide in open welcome for the neko. Mori snickered and glanced to the side as if looking out for incoming people before stepping forward off the wall and kneeling in front of Kyuzo.
"Don't expect much, baka...You're so weird."
He hopped up and practically sat in Kyuzo's lap, leaning into him but being none too gentle and squirming around he could get comfortable.
"Warm yet?"

(Your just saying that because you change your pictures every other day XD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 10:27 pm

Kyuzo smirked but it was a small yet very noticable one, the adult was still playful and in a way he figured that this was a good idea to get on Mori's good side again. "Your the weird one, you should come to trust your elders more." Kyuzo made a lightly loud snicker but it was more of a chuckle as he squeezed Mori to him and he closed his eyes while doing so. "Hai, I am warm but you are cold. I guess it is due to you moving around so much?" The adult held Mori where he was and did a sort of evil smile while doing it.

(XD You got to love me man! I have a weird picture fetish. I can see if it fits or not!)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 11:11 pm

Mori blinked, narrowing his eyes as he stared at the cunning look on his friend's face and he pointedly huffed before lightly poking Kyuzo in the forehead. He wouldn't admit to also being weird but he couldn't help but notice.
"I thought you hated being called old."
He smirked at him and couldn't help but grin as he snickered outloud, not being one who could resist teasing. He stiffened as he was hugged to Kyuzo but he took a breath and calmed himself and he pretended to be frustrated which he was growing to be since he noticed that he was being held to Kyuzo like as if stuck by glue which made him twitch his tail side to side irritably especially when he felt a evil aura coming from Kyuzo.
"I move around so much because I'm easily distracted and can't settle down that easily so 'Hn!'."

(It's a love/annoyed sort of love and yes i can see that. Impressive how you find all these pictures to satisfy your 'fetish' as you put it. XD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 11:17 pm

Kyuzo's eyebrow twitched to the evil word known as 'Old' and he decided to let a bit of his anger out by licking Mori on the cheek and he said right after doing that. "Are you going to call me that again or do you want something more deeper to happen?" The adult was playfully teasing as well as pestering Mori and in a way he was loving it. Kyuzo probably had some feelings deep down for the neko and this was how he was going to show most of them to Mori. In a way he was going to try and get Mori to feel a little better after all the both of them have been through a lot and that was the truth. Kyuzo kept his face near Mori's and waited for another reaction and or response.

('Hn!' I am going to have to use that now tomorrow. XD Hai my fetish just like my fetish for red bean paste buns!)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 11:43 pm

Mori gasped as Kyuzo licked him and he frowned playfully at him before wiping his cheek and pretending to act sophisticated as he turned his head away while doing so. He didn't really say anything further about Kyuzo being old since truly he did not call him that...well not anytime soon but still...
"Sheesh, you are such an animal. And for your notice, I did not call you any names, just pointed out what you already called yourself."
He tried to deny what he was thinking about Kyuzo trying to flirt with him and huffed as he poked Kyuzo again. Though he was now messing around with people which meant boys and girls, he couldn't think of Kyuzo being just another person to flirt with then leave or rather the term; dump. Yet he was comfortable with just a bit of messing around since it was fun and he was a trouble NEKO after all.

(You have to? XD That's not a fetish. It's a freakin' obessession XD)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri 30 Dec 2011, 11:51 pm

Kyuzo made a straight line pout and he placed himself into Mori's neck despite the poke and everything he got from Mori and he said into the neko's neck. "Hai, I called myself it and you tried to make it longer by then calling me it. In both ways we both said it." The adult hugged Mori closer to him which then allowed Kyuzo to blow in the neko's neck and smile almost evilly afterwards. "Animal? I am not the one hissing and growling and such with the ears and tail now am I?" Kyuzo again was teasing and he made sure to say this in a almost humored manner.

(Hai, I have too! No one may know what it is which means it gives me a advantage! XD I admit nothing, all I am saying is it is a over board fetish.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 12:01 am

Mori yelped as Kyuzo neared his neckand he huffed again, his breath breathing upward making his bangs fly for a moment before settling back into place if not a tad bit more messy. He didn't bother to comment on the old joke any more since he knew Kyuzo was going to be persistant and nag about it till the neko would just admit to calling him old so he would rather just leave it here since he hated to give in. Mori shuddered as Kyuzo blew into his neck and it took a tongue bite to keep from growling at the man especially with the comment he had made soon afterward.
"Baka. That's the point. Even though I'm the obvious animal or predator, whichever way you want to put it." He smirked at this and poked Kyuzo again wondering if he was tickilish then maybe that would get the man to remove himself from his neck. "It was supposed to be a pun and now you've ruined it by making me explaining it."

(An advantage over what might I ask? XD A WWWAAAYYY overboard fetish lol)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 12:09 am

Kyuzo's eyebrow twitched to the comments that were thrown his way by Mori and even more so when the last one was thrown which made him chuckle almost as if he was happy with that. To the adult, that was a victory. Kyuzo's arms were now loose which meant that Mori can move if he wanted and after the poke made him faintly smirk. "Your suppose to explain things, Mori-san. I'm not as you can say adapted for this kind of talk and what not. If you catch my drift?" Kyuzo never liked calling himself old which probably cause his mouth to twitch after saying his last comment. The adult was getting better at controlling his anger and after all those actions he said. "Do you feel better or do I need to do that again, also you sort of did this close contact with me before so in a way it is irony?"

(Over my family! They always have something to say and now so do I! XD It is true, it was way far overboard!)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 12:21 am

Mori frowned as he was laughed at and huffed silently, his ears lowering into his hair crossly while Kyuzo loosened his grip which allowed him to move again which he gave a satisfied sigh to that. He narrowed his eyes at Kyuzo and couldn't help but smirk since he had seen what 'drift' was coming his way. His friend was trying to refrain from calling himself old and Mori couldn't help but laugh at that. It got even louder as he saw the man twitch at his own comment.
"Hai hai, I think your 'drift' managed to help me understand. Haha!"
He settled down, his laughter quieting as he listened to what the eternal said and he stuck out his tongue again.
"Hmph, whatever. Lame." (ah, the typical teenager response) "Anyway, it's just a temporary thing so enjoy it while it lasts."

(Sounds like something your family in paarticular would do XD and i can only exagerate more on how much you obssess over those red bean buns. haha)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 12:28 am

Kyuzo sort of made a scowl but it went away as he shook his head silently yet softly and patted Mori's head softly. "Lame indeed. You know one day something great is going to happen to the both of us and if it doesn't then well I suck at fortune telling." The adult was trying to place the 'Old' comments aside for if anything he didn't need to get mad especially not over his control limit. Kyuzo also still needs to think of plans for his sisters party and even that will take time for he had come to actually forget all that she liked. "You are quite warm though and I actually mean that."

(Hai, every day. My fathers says the 'Hm' my brother says the 'Feh' and now I say the 'Hn! XD Do not go there you may come to enter a world of chaos. lol')
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 12:39 am

Mori almost moved away from Kyuzo's hand but seeing as he was being patted instead of having his ear pulled, he relaxed and settled where he was as he twitched his tail curiously, having seen a scowl cross Kyuzo's face. Still grinning from his earlier laughter, he chuckled and just considered the option of Kyuzo being a bad fortune teller. He rubbed the back of his head silently as he looked to the side wondering if there was some sort of hidden message behind Kyuzo's words but he didn't think too much on it and he hugged his knees to himself as he glanced to his friend out of the corners of his eyes and huffed though quietly this time.
"Whatever you say, weirdo."

(And your mom? lol I'm already in a world of chaos so i think i would be able to handle it.)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 12:45 am

Kyuzo placed his hand down stopping his patting on Mori for he guessed he was petting him to much, watching Mori just made the adult smile a little bit and that was it. "Mori-san if you keep acting like that you are going to shape your back weirdly." Kyuzo was only teasing Mori for that was what made Mori have fun for a small little while. The adult looked to the ceiling and couldn't help but think back to when he and his sister were together only to still forget what she use to like when they were together.

(My moms says this. "Teh." lol. That is only when you make her mad or say something stupid? That is not good then, come back to the light and have some cookies. Well, I got to go now. Have a lot of important stuff to do tomorrow. Sayanora! Yatta. lol. )
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 1:04 am

Mori didn't comment on the petting and instead stared down the hallway for a moment before looking to Kyuzo hearing him comment on the way he sat and he did notice how his back was starting to ache from the strain. He may have been small for a teenager but he still had his limits. He moved around till he was able to lean against Kyuzo once again though his back was now to him.
"There. Happy now? My back is saved."
Sensing a thought that distracted Kyuzo, his curiousity peaked though he struggled to keep his mouth shut since he was trying to avoid being too nosy all in one day.

(I guess i shouldn't meet your mother then XD *makes everyone mad just by opening mouth and has a tendency to say alot of stupid pointless things randomly* But the dark side has chocolate cake? And bye! XD good luck with your important stuff)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 8:35 pm

Kyuzo couldn't help it as he patted Mori's shoulder as he nodded breaking himself from his thoughts. "Mori-san it is you who is happy not I?" Teasing yet again seemed to place the adult in a better mood, Kyuzo needed it for the last thing he wanted was to be hot headed though he knew he was. Stubborness makes everyone hot headed or so did Kyuzo guessed but he wasn't a 100% sure. "Hai, your back is saved. I might need you to help me in the future." Eyebrows twitch with a bit of a anime style snap as a irk mark appeared on his forehead, Kyuzo just called himself 'old' again. Mori wasn't doing anything good for him, Kyuzo had to accept it sooner or later that he was old he was just to stubborn to admit that he is.

(XD lol.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat 31 Dec 2011, 9:52 pm

Mori felt his shoulder get patted and he sighed slightly, his ears twitching as he heard his friend's next comment. The neko glanced up to him and reached up to poke his forehead as he stuck out his tongue once again. Kyuzo seemed to be teasing alot, maybe it wouldn't hurt to join in. Mori smirked slightly and tugged at a piece of Kyuzo's bangs lightly.
"Maybe, maybe not."
Mori moved his tail across the floor to the side of his lap, having it graze the floor before curling and resting on the floor. He snickered at the comment from Kyuzo and had to hold a hand over his mouth to keep from laughing. He sat cross legged and sat up straight as he looked to his friend over his shoulder.
"Well, while we're waiting for that time to come you can start a new comman, Maid~chan, and rub my back. It's been a hard difficult day after all."
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun 01 Jan 2012, 7:57 pm

Kyuzo shook his head with his arms out in that sort of shrug like body posture but it stopped when Mori pulled on his hair making him grunt to the action. The adult had to fix his hair by rubbing where it had been pulled for it hurt faintly to him, Kyuzo looked to Mori and he could tell that he was about to laugh at him. Kyuzo decided to shake it off for now and he made a narrowed expression as if saying. 'I'll do more than that' but it went away quite quickly. "Alright." Kyuzo placed both hands on Mori's shoulder and gave them both a light squeeze which wasn't so light as he smiled innocently he could not help but add a little pressure into his squeezing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next