Anime Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyagi Prefecture. Your personal get away from the crazy drama of real life.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Getting Started
Admins and Mods

Poll
Should the site be renewed?
Yes
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcap100%Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 6 ]
No
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe (please comment)
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6
Upcoming Events
January

1st - New Years Day
9th - Coming of Age

February

2nd - Groundhogs Day
3rd - Setsubun
14th - Valentines Day

March

3rd - Doll's Festival
14th - White Day
17th - St Patrick's Day
20th - Spring Equinox
Time and Season
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Alphonse's Room
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 11 Jul 2017, 3:04 pm by Sukiyomi

» Sakuda's Room
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 11:30 pm by Sakuda

» RP Request
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm by Viola Fleur DuAva

» Harajuku District
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 19 Apr 2017, 11:48 pm by Alphonse Bishop

» The Willow Tree
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 10 Feb 2017, 2:05 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Updates and Events
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 02 Feb 2017, 1:43 pm by Sukiyomi

» Harper, Zoe
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 31 Jan 2017, 4:16 pm by Sukiyomi

» Site Advertising
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 29 Jan 2017, 2:47 pm by Susanoo

» Hibiki Hot Springs
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Jan 2017, 10:42 am by Aimi Jutsuki

» Last Letter Game
Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Jan 2017, 12:46 am by Aimi Jutsuki

Top posters
Mori Akuto
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKitchen - Page 2 I_voting_barKitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kyuzo Mamoru
Kitchen - Page 2 I_vote_lcapKitchen - Page 2 I_voting_barKitchen - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Sakuda
Sukiyomi
Rosaline Liddel
Aimi Jutsuki
Aella Ealasaid
Akito
Susanoo
Nightshade

Kitchen

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 11 Dec 2011, 9:32 pm

Kyuzo simply nodded to each thing that he needed to be done and sighing silently to himself he began to do the dishes first in placing them in the right place. The adult looked over each plate as he picked up one than the other since he had two hands and it would be better and quicker to do two at a time than one. Kyuzo didn't make eye contact with Mori while he did his task of searching and then placing the plates in the right places. Movements were slow for Kyuzo especially when there was so much on his mind at that moment. "I'll do everything and I probably won't need your help on anything. Just leave the doors open to indicate where the other places are. If you can do that then it would make my work easier for not only me but for you as well." Kyuzo's tone held almost nothing and he knew that Mori was trying to torment him a little bit much like how he use to do when they first met. The placing of the plates didn't take to long for the adult and now he went to the next task of cleaning the pans by hand and then later he would clean the counter. Kyuzo may probably just work his body to its limit just like he always does in the bar sometimes. Never did his eyes leave from the task which was cleaning the pans for it seemed like he was in another location only cause he was thinking of something rather personal. Kyuzo's little sister may need to have a proper sent off to rest in peace and knowing Kyuzo he would do that. That was probably what was so much on his mind, being banished from his family and then now never to see his little sister, father, as well as mother ever again. The same goes for his family then his grandfather, what a lonely feeling he was getting from such thoughts and then something hit Kyuzo for it was as if he had come to remember something. Kyuzo the one hundred and eighty five year old adult was still depressed in more ways than how he use to be.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Location : why would you wanna know? *raises eyebrow suspiciously*

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 12 Dec 2011, 9:13 pm

Mori smirked as he watched his friend hustle around his kitchen, cleaning and otherwise doing what he was told. With an amused twitch of his tail, he let out a small spout of laughter before hopping off of the stool and doing what Kyuzo requested. He closed the doors to the bedrooms, bathrooms and closets and opened the doors to the laundry room and the living room where he planned to have Kyuzo work next. He returned to the kitchen and opened the fridge to take out a soda can. He popped it open and took a sip, closing the door and sitting at the kitchen stool once again surveying the area to see how far Kyuzo had gotten. Mori glanced at Kyuzo and frowned lightly, noticing that Kyuzo was a little deep in thought.
"Kyuzo-kun, what's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Birthday : 1990-12-02
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Dec 2011, 9:36 pm

Kyuzo glanced over to Mori and he lightly shook his head before continuing on his work, there were a lot of things on his mind about his family and such and he was certain that Mori would not be interested in it very much. That was just the adult though, for Kyuzo was often times stubborn when it came to personal matters. "Yatta, there are a lot on my mind but it would be best not to ask questions about it since they are rather personal." Kyuzo stopped what he was doing and now inspected the counter top with a pan in both of his hands which of course meant that his right hand held a cloth for he ceased on the first task while he inspected it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 8:05 pm

Personal? Mori blinked at the word and openly expressed his distaste by frowning, his eyes sharpening and narrowing into a glare. The man was too stubborn. Obviously something was getting to him but it was too personal to talk about? The neko twitched his ears, both lowering into his hair as he looked to the side. How annoying. A smirk rose to his lips and he laughed without humor, sliding off of the stool as well as taking his drink with him. He was tired and now just decided to give up on trying to talk to Kyuzo about what was on his mind.
"Hn. Great. Now you have a good week to think to...yourself about your 'personal' things to yourself while you clean this whole house."
Mori flicked his tail to the side and rose the can to his mouth to take another sip of his drink as he walked out into the hall, wondering if there was anything good on Tv.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse
Location : If you are still behind me, then why not come up here and talk to me face to face.

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 8:09 pm

Kyuzo sighed closing his eyes almost making it look like he got out of trouble, never did he like to talk about Rinkage for memories and such always seem to put him in a distant state. Continuing his task at hand, Kyuzo took steady steps and that was when he stopped coming to remember something and he chuckled with his eyes closed as he placed his hand up and into his hair. How on earth could he forget about a family tradition. Should he follow it though is the main question. Kyuzo stopped his laughter and went back to work with a serious expression as he debates on what to do.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 8:46 pm

Mori passed the living room entrance, his eyes staring at the window at the end of the hallway. He leaned against the wall, staring out at nothing, his eyes dulled over signalling him to be deep in his thoughts. After having left the kitchen, he could have sworn that he heard Kyuzo laugh to himself. What could have been so amusing? Apparently his 'personal thoughts' were better company. The neko leaned heavily against the wall, his legs feeling like lead after the long hard day. Slowly subconsiously sliding down the wall till he was sitting on the floor. He set the can next to him and sighed, a deep heavy exhale feeling as if he had emptied out all the air in his lungs. Mori hugged his knees to himself and stared at the floor instead, his long tail laying limp on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 8:55 pm

Kyuzo looked around as if double checking everything in the kitchen and as he did so he nodded actually seeing the room much better than when he had come to use it from earlier. Stepping out of the kitchen he walked into the hall going to do the next task but seeing Mori made the adult stop and frown silently to himself. Kyuzo placed his left hand into his pocket and his thoughts about the debate were history as he walked over to Mori with his black bangs in his face. "Gomenosai, Mori-san." Kyuzo said this a little bit laid back as he handed a small white box to Mori. Kyuzo's tradition of making people feel better and doing it in the family still resided in his heart. After giving Mori his gift he would surely go back to work.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 9:07 pm

Mori hugged himself tighter as he thought about some memories, he tried to remember when the day began when he was starting to more lost. He couldn't recal, it felt as if things just starting falling in around Miyagi. His tail coiled tightly in a spiral on the floor, his eyes were so clouded over, when Kyuzo came over they were still a dark gray before sharpening into a black again as he stared at the box that was being offered to him. It was a simple small white box and it piqued the neko's curiousity though he didn't allow it to reach his facial features. He took it and looked it over then glanced up at Kyuzo, expecting the man to clarify things. He was still frustrated with his friend so therefore his lips were sealed.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 9:14 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes as he shook his head. "I'm stubborn and you probably want to kill me right?" Kyuzo opened his eyes and chuckled before placing his hands on both sides of his waist. "I'm kidding by the way, I got you a little something for it is a gift from me to you. It is a family thing to give friends as well our partner's gifts. I got you a blue beaded bracelet. I have one to but I rather not wear it until a special occassion. In my family that I use to be in, a blue beaded bracelet means 'Freedom' or 'Leadership'. You are welcome." Kyuzo shifted his head to the side as a faint little red came up over his nose but he hid it well with his hair as he walked onward going to do the next task at hand.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 9:25 pm

Mori looked back to the box, so it was a bracelet. A beaded bracelet at that. Mori couldn't recall ever having a beaded braclet but he did own a few necklaces, leather bands, and he had to get his ears pierced for a job goverened by his dad which he would not get into again...The neko stared at the bracelet after retrieving it from the box.
"Your very stubborn and I already came up with thirteen ways to murder and torture you."
His voice was a bit monotone so it was kind of hard to figure out if he was kidding or not, his eyes swept lower to the floor in a downcast manner. Just because he recieved a gift didn't entirely fill the lonely feeling he got after thinking that Kyuzo didn't trust him. He tried to keep upbeat in that strange emo way of his though.
"What color is yours....Pink? Like your face?"
He didn't have to look to know his friend was blushing yet again.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 9:34 pm

Kyuzo stopped and he glanced over his shoulder as he nodded. "Hai, it is a raspberry pink color in fact. It means 'Affectionate' or 'Sensitive' but that isn't really important." The adult tried to over look what he said but he didn't as he turned to fully look at Mori and he sort of smiled a little bit. "If you are wondering about the bracelet I made it." Kyuzo had a talent for making things with his hands that was probably cause he had a lot of time on his hands sometimes. When you think about it the bracelets were closer to his attitude than anything else and that was the cool thing. Kyuzo liked making stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 9:57 pm

The corner of Mori's lip twitched, threatening to curl up into a smirk as he raised an eyebrow in a very questioning manner as he watched his friend look over at him. Affectionate and Sensitive huh? Sounded like Kyuzo right off the bat and it just happened to be the exact color of his face everytime Mori teased and played with those specific sides. What a coincedence...The neko said nothing more though an accusation was tickling the tip of his tongue. The bracelet sat on the tips of Mori's fingers, hearing Kyuzo's last remark, the boy stared even longer at the bracelet before spreading his fingers wider and slipping the beaded piece on.
"...Don't you have chores to get to?"
Mori didn't mean to make it sound harsh since it was soft and in a rather absent of voice tone as he continued to stare at the bracelet.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 10:02 pm

Kyuzo rolled his eyes as he walked on to do he rest of the chores. The adult knew that was how Mori was and it wasn't his fault that Mori was like this then again he did come to make him mad earlier for his stubborness. Kyuzo went right to work in the next chore being now in the laundry room and as he worked his expression went to a slightly blank one but that didn't keep him from his work. The bracelet that belonged to Kyuzo was in his other pocket and he may come to wear it sometime either that or he may come to wear it when he returns to his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Dec 2011, 10:18 pm

Mori heard him walk away and tore his gaze away from the bracelet so he could grab his drink and take a long sip before setting it back on the ground beside him. The neko leaned his head back on the wall, his eyes looking back up to the window with a small frown as he sighed through hise nose. His arms returned to hugging his knees, Mori allowed his head to drop onto his knees. His forehead leaning lightly on his arms encircled around himself. There was a cool air around him and his breathing was easy. Today's activites catching up with him, his eyes begun to droop and he became silent except for the soft smooth breaths that could be heard in from little corner.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 12:19 pm

Kyuzo remained in the laundry room for quite sometime not that he hadn't finished his working, no he had come to finish it a long time ago for it had been a hour and a half. All that he was doing now was leaning against the wall of the room and he looked at the bracelet that was his and without much of a second thought he placed it on his right wrist and stared at it silently before sighing and walking out of the room after finishing putting things up. Kyuzo was a fast worker and he guessed he should thank his experience for working in the bar that he was able to work fast. Kyuzo looked upward for a second and then he looked to Mori and still seeing him the way he was made the adult frown but he didn't say anything.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:04 pm

Mori's ears twitched though the boy remained asleep, the boy dreamed of nothing. Thank goodness, it had been a while since he had gotten a good nap or a full night of sleep. He had been plagued with nightmares and his own thoughts latelythat he had not been able to rest peacefully. The neko didn't stir, his tired self was unmoving from were he was. Mori's tail curled upon the floor, it was unhealthy to live this way. He couldn't even remember the last time he had eaten before Kyuzo's supper he had been given.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 1:09 pm

Kyuzo closed his eyes figuring that it would be better to leave Mori alone and calmly as well as silently he walked onward right by Mori being sure to be quiet and he looked into the kitchen as if checking something that he had probably forgotten to do. Rubbing his forehead he seemed troubled, should he ask Mori on what to do next because he felt like he was forgetting something but Mori was from what he could tell was sleeping. Kyuzo sighed shaking his head and he sat a bit away from where Mori was and he reached into his sleeve of his kimono making sure that everything was there though the only thing that was in his kimono sleeves were his chop sticks and his knife which he uses for defense.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 2:39 pm

Mori stayed silent while he slept, his ear twitching occaisonally strangely enough, the neko couldn't stop his bait of twitching his ears wether he was annoyed, happy, or sleeping. It was a habit he wasn't able to break. A scent went past his nose and he moved his face into his arms, slightly bugged that the air around him had shifted and he groaned before opening his eyes, narrowing them at the dark shadow around him. He yawned, still tired and wanting to go to bed, the neko just stayed silent for a moment as he stared at his lap with tired eyes.
"...You done with the folding?..."
Mori's voice was quiet and slightly muffled, a bit hoarse from being woken up in the middle of a nap and he didn't look up from his lap to see if Kyuzo was actually there or not.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 5:28 pm

"Hai." Kyuzo replied this softly and yet it was able to be heard which was a good thing cause he did not feel repeating himself and making himself sound stupid. Glancing over to Mori with his gray hues, Kyuzo remained calm and was interested to what Mori had next for him to do for if he finishes up on things then chances are he maybe able to do what he intended to do and probably invite Mori to see his sister off.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 7:57 pm

Mori nodded silently and he looked up, his head leaning back against the wall where he rubbed his eyes after doing so. He rolled his shoulders back and stretched his arms up, looking around curiously as if to inspect what else he could have Kyuzo do. He remembered the living room but they still had about a wekk of service before he would be seeing him off. The neko glanced to Kyuzo and poked him his foot before sliding both of his feet over.
"You know, you still owe me a footrub."
Mori gave Kyuzo a small smart as- smirk and poked his friend again with his socked feet. The neko was giving him another tease, being asleep and all he had need for entertainment.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 8:22 pm

Kyuzo blinked and he nodded not really turning the order away as he took Mori's foot and began to rub it softly and yet it had its own firmness. "Mori-san would you be interested in joining me for a small party?" Kyuzo glanced up with his gray hues for he wondered what Mori would come to say about it. The adult felt like he didn't want to be the only one throwing a party and so he asked in a curious manner. Kyuzo then looked back to his task at hand and continued to rub Mori's feet with his ears open to what Mori's answer would be.

(DX My brother is a baka! We were playing cards and we betted on something which I wasn't very happy about!)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 8:57 pm

Mori blinked in confusion as Kyuzo actually did what he was told but it didn't stop the lazy smirk from appearing on his face soon after his small round of confusion. The sore spots in his foot were slowly starting to ease away as Kyuzo went about his task. The neko chuckled quietly as his foot was massaged and couldn't help but chuckle as he watched silently. Mori blinked as he was asked about a party. Strange, what party, sounded funt hough. He tilted his head and nodded.
"Sounds intruiging, what's the party for?"
Mori's ears twitched slightly as Kyuzo continued and subcounsiouly let out a small nearly inaudible purr, sounding perfectly like a cat.
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 9:06 pm

Kyuzo looked to Mori fully this time but he kept on doing his task of rubbing Mori's feet. "It is a a party for my sister to rest in peace." He was curious to what Mori would say about it but he remained quiet and would give Mori time to say his answer. Kyuzo looked back to his hands for they were moving in sync which had shown how much he uses his hands. Kyuzo did notice a small noise but he didn't say anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Dec 2011, 9:22 pm

Mori kept his ears perked on top of his head, both twitching in amusement as he chuckled slightly noticing how Kyuzo was still keeping up with the odd job he had given him. The neko blinked as Kyuzo mentioned the party being about his sister who he had recalled his friend telling him had passed away. Mori usually would rather refrain from doing such things, reasons being how strange things happened when he was around cemetaries and funerals though perhaps Kyuzo wasn't planning on visiting the resting place. Mori couldn't stop himself from growing silent though at the thought of it.
"I'll go, then. In honor of your sister."
Mori blinked and relaxed against the wall, still amused no matter what thoughts entered his mind that Kyuzo was still keeping up the foot massage. He purred again a slittle louder though stillt rying to be quiet, it was on impulse and he was doing his best to refrain from doing so.
(And what? Sorry, something about a bet? What happened? Lol)
Back to top Go down
Kyuzo Mamoru
Races Leader
Kyuzo Mamoru

Male Sagittarius Horse

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 1:08 am

Kyuzo blinked and he smiled closing his eyes and stopping his actions he completely came over Mori and brought him closer to him as his body shook in pure happiness. "Arigatou, Mori-san. I am glad that I have you here with me. Without having you here with me then I do not know what would of happen to me." The adult actually got rid of normal feelings and his sorrow for a faint moment and they were hidden by his feelings. Kyuzo probably had come to be confessing which it sounded like he was but he could not help it, for this was a big thing for Kyuzo for he honestly didn't feel alone anymore.

(It is alright. XD My brother and I betted while playing our bleach game and he won which shocked me well anyway he told me since I lost I can't use byakuya pictures anymore or else he would eat all of my red bean paste buns which I made a whole batch the other day. T__T Baka. lol.)
Back to top Go down
Mori Akuto
Scout
Mori Akuto

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Dec 2011, 4:02 pm

Mori blinked as Kyuzo stopped but had come over and brought the young neko into a hug which surprised him even further enough to where he let out a loud gasp. He managed to control himself after a while and patted Kyuzo's arm around him as he smiled, coming to grow just a bit embarrassed at his friend's sudden affection. He leaned into him a bit, comforted by the hug which was warm and comfortable. It also lifted his spirits a bit about being pretty much ignored by Kyuzo earlier.
"Heh, that is what friends are for, neh?"

(He won? Wow, first of all I'm disappointed in you XD and second, i believe you could have just made another batch? You really like those bean buns haha. Hm...your new character looks really familar though. I think I have the manga funny enough XD he's Luka right? Unknown convinced me to buy the manga last time we went to Barnes and Noble)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kitchen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kitchen   Kitchen - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kitchen
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next